Another Tequila Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to move toward the bathroom for a wash rag when she grabbed onto my dick like a rope and said, “Whoa there hoss, don’t you go anywhere.” And she dropped to her knees and began to lick the juices off of my dick with a fervor.

She would lightly lick from one end to the other and then take the head into her mouth and suck the remaining cum out and then she would lick my balls all the way to my ass hole and back up once again. After perhaps five minutes she was satisfied with her cleaning job and my Johnson was at full attention.

Ell stood up and raised her lips to mine, crushing her mouth to mine and sending her tongue into my mouth to joust and writhe against mine. She kept her right hand on my very erect dick and guided my right hand into her pussy.

I could feel the wetness of her cunt as she stroked along the full length of her slit with my fingers. Then she moved my hand up over her firm stomach to the enormous mounds of her breasts.

My fingers were still wet from the juices of her pussy and slid across the hot flesh of her boobs leaving a trail of her pussies juices on her skin until finally coming to rest on her erect nipples. She used her hand to make my fingers pinch her nipples and then moved them to cup her ample bosom and roughly squeeze the flesh of her breasts.

“She must like it rough.” I thought as I heard her let out a little gasp of pleasure. I then roughly squeezed them on my own and she moaned once again. The fingers of my left hand had long since found the steaming hot depths of her cunt and were moving in and out of her pussy as I violently abused her amazing breasts. The harder I squeezed her flesh the more she writhed against me. I took one of her very erect nipples between my finger and thumb and twisted it cruely, she moaned and pushed her cunt harder against my questing fingers.

I took her lower lip between my teeth and bit almost hard enough to draw blood as I violently gripped the firm flesh of her boob. I could feel her quiver against me and her juices flowed over my fingers and down my hand. as she came in another violently orgasm.

Her hand stroked madly on my dick for a moment as she arched against my hand and then she was still, just standing against me, her lips still moving against mine, her tongue still in my mouth.

She slowly pulled her lips from mine, kissed me lightly and then pushed away slightly. I could still feel her breasts against my chest and she moved them seductively from side to side and grinned at me mischievously.

I kissed her once again, and she returned the kiss, fully and passionately. Our mouths moved against one another, our tongues moving over each other jousting and writhing like snakes.

My hands traveled over her body, vigorously stroking her tight firm buttocks and then sliding up to cup her lovely breasts and pinch her nipples hard, and twist them just a bit before moving back down and slapping her ass hard before pulling her tighter against me.

Ell moved her body against mine, rubbing her stomach against the steely hardness of my erect dick, reaching around to grip the cheeks of my ass and pull us so tightly together you could not have placed a piece of paper between our bodies.

Then she pulled her mouth from mine, I could hear her breath coming in gasps and pants as she put her lips to my neck then licking the flesh on my shoulder and moving her attention down to my shoulder at first softly nibbling but quickly changing to a hard bite as she engulfed more of my shoulder between her teeth. The pain was very real, and I was afraid that she was going to draw blood, but the combination of the feel of her teeth on my flesh and the sensation of her body’s increased writhing against mine quickly turned the pain to more of a turn on than I like to admit.

She alternately chewed and sucked on my shoulder all the while gripping my ass tightly with her hands, gyrating our bodies together until finally she pushed hard against me, pulled her mouth from my shoulder and let out a long, loud moan. Eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure she groaned once more. Ell opened her eyes then smiled up at me, kissed me lightly first on her bite marks on my shoulder and then on the lips and quickly pulled away.

She looked at the couch and the limp and probably unconscious Pat and said, “Someone else is a mess and needs to be cleaned up before we can go on.”

I looked at Pat lying there with our combined juices still running down her thigh and I got her meaning very quickly. I shrugged my shoulders non committaly and said, “Go ahead, I’d like to watch that.” I didn’t figure Pat to go for a gal licking her pussy, but it would sure be a turn on for me if she didn’t mind that sort of attention. My legs were feeling a little rubbery anyway so I grabbed what was left of one of the gal’s drinks and sat down in the chair to watch the show.

Ell moved over to the couch and looked down at Pat for a second. Pat was lying there breathing softly, her legs still spread apart and a thin white stream of cum was still flowing down the inside of her thigh and onto the couch. Ell bent over and placed her hands on the couch on either side of Pat’s body and lightly kissed Pat on the breasts. She kissed first one then the other lightly on the nipple. I saw Pat’s nipples begin to rise as Ell ran her tongue lightly over them and then took each nipple between her lips, one after the other.

I heard Pat moan softly, and watched her lips curl into a small smile as she turned her head from one side to the other. Ell moved her lips slowly down Pat’s cleavage, I could see the pink of her tongue lightly licking Pat’s velvet flesh as she moved her attention ever lower on Pat’s body.

She kissed and stroked Pat’s stomach and then moved her attention back up to the now lightly heaving breasts, once again sucking on Pat’s now fully erect and very hard nipples. Pulling her mouth away from Pat’s breasts Ell got down on he knees between Pat’s thighs. She moved her hands to Pat’s buttocks and outer thighs while she began to lick the cum from the tender flesh of Pat’s inner thighs. I watched as Ell ran her tongue over the white flesh of Pat’s legs.

First she licked the cum from the cheeks of Pats’ ass and then she followed the trail of semen up to the Pat’s pink slit. I wanted to make sure that I could see this so I stood up and moved over beside the couch for a better view.

Ell ran her tongue lightly over the tender outer lips of Pat’s pussy, cleaning every drop of cum from the thin blond hairs that covered Pat’s cunt. Then she began to probe at the inner flesh of the cleft, expertly spreading the lips with the tip of her tongue, lapping hungrily at the juices within.

Pat began to rouse slightly from her reverie, her eyes fluttered open and she caught sight of Ell between her legs hungrily sucking on her delectable pussy. At first her eyes went wide with surprise, but as the sensations evoked by Ell’s ministrations swept over her body, she half closed her eyes and let out a long sigh and relaxed.

Pat smiled lightly and moved her hips ever so slightly against Ell’s lips, she looked like she was having some fun so I decided to have some fun of my own.

My dick was very hard still, of course, and I realized that I had been lightly stroking it while I watched Ell do her magic on Pat. I moved over beside the arm of the couch, placed my knee on the arm and put my dick against Pat’s cheek, rubbing it lightly over the flesh at the corner of her mouth. Pat looked up at me, smiled, and turned her head so that her lips were against the head of my rock hard shaft. I felt the velvet of her lips rubbing against my hot flesh as she kissed the head of my dick softly all over. Then she began to lick, first at the tip, taking the drop of pre-cum from the orifice, and then lightly over the entire head of the shaft. I felt like electricity was shooting through my body at the touch of her tongue to my cock and I unconsciously jerked forward, pushing the tip of my cock slightly between Pat’s warm soft lips. Pat licked at the head between her lips for a few seconds, then pulled her mouth off looked up at me and slipped her pink tongue out and licked wickedly at the tip before engulfing the head of my shaft with her mouth and sucking on the head like an infant sucking desperately on the nipple of its bottle. She then slid the shaft as far into her lovely mouth as she could manage and began to slide her mouth rapidly up and down the shaft.

I looked down at Ell licking at Pat’s pussy, I could hear her muffled grunts as her head moved back and forth over the blond cunt. Her hands were tightly gripping Pat’s ass to hold herself close, her head turned from side to side as she voraciously licked at the steaming cunt before her. Her ass wagged seductively from side to side and I figured that she was getting pretty hot and steamy from the licking she was giving Pat. I got an idea of what I wanted to do next, but I wanted Pat to work on my cock a lot more before I acted.

Pat stroked up and down on my dick with an increasing speed, I could just make out a stream of drool coming from the corner of her mouth. She moved one hand up to steady my dick as she sucked on it desperately. The other hand she placed on the back of Ell’s head and I could see that she pushed Ell even deeper into her cunt, and began to grind her pelvis against Ell’s face, just like she did to me a few seconds before she came. Pat’s body stiffened as she came against Ell's face, she stopped moving her mouth up and down on my shaft, but just sucked hard on the head while she ran her tongue over the tip of my dick.

She moved the hand she had placed on my dick down to the back of Ell’s head and pressed hard, forcing Ell hard against her hot wet slit as her body arched up of the cushions of the couch and she ground her cunt against Ell's lips and questing tongue. Once, twice she raised her buttocks off the couch and against Ell’s lips, then she collapsed back on the couch and began to suck and stroke on my rock hard Johnson again.

The blowjob that I was getting was exquisite to say the least, but I had other ideas at the moment. Reluctantly I pushed Pat’s mouth away from my dick, she immediately moved her head back to resume her fun but I pushed her away again.

“Don’t stop me you bastard, I want your cum in my mouth! Damn it, please don’t stop me now, I need to taste your hot cum, I want to suck you dry.” She begged.

I replied, “Don’t worry babe, I have enough cum to go around, and your mouth will get its share. But first I want to fuck Ell while she sucks on your pussy some more.”

Pat smiled wickedly at this and simply replied, “Cool!” and resumed grinding her cunt against Ell’s hungry mouth.

I moved around behind Ell and lowered myself to my knees and taking my shaft into my hand guided it effortlessly into Ell’s very wet pussy. As I bottomed out inside of Ell, I could feel her push her body back toward mine, pushing her ass tight against my thighs.

Ell began to rock from side to side and rotate her buttocks against my legs. I reached around her and grasped her tits in both hands and roughly squeezed them, using them like handles to keep her close and pull her ever tighter against me as I began to bang in and out of her very wet cunt.

She was so lubricated that I could barely feel the sides so I knew that this was going to last a very long time. I began ramming myself deep within her. I could hear the slap of flesh as my thighs met her buttocks. wWith each rough drive of my cock into her Ell was forced tightly against the wet pussy before her.

I thought that I saw her try to lift her head, but Pat gripped her by the hair and pushed her face roughly once again deep into her steaming cleft.

Again and again I drove into Ell’s steaming pussy my hands continued to roughly work her firm breasts, pinching and squeezing her erect nipples. Ell moaned and groaned, her muffled sounds mixed with the wet slurps of her lips and tongue working on Pat’s cunt and the wet slap as I bottomed out inside of her an each stroke.

Again and again I rammed my dick into her wet, sloppy cunt. Ell skin was wet with sweat and my hands slipped over the flesh of her breasts and I slid one hand down to her cunt and began to stroke her erect clit all the while I was slamming my big dong into her willing pussy.

After maybe five minutes of this fun I felt Ell’s body stiffen and the inside of her pussy quivered and pulsed. She pushed back against me spasmodically and then she raised her face from Pat’s slit and let out a loud moan of pleasure, “Unnnghhh, unnnngghhhh, damn, damn, uuuuughhhhh, whooooo!” she gasped before collapsing with her face against Pats wet, slobber covered thigh.

I was not finished myself, but I knew that Ell was through for a while. I pulled my still hard, but juice covered shaft from Ell’s pussy and got to my feet. Without my support Ell collapsed onto the floor at Pat’s feet like a dog at rest, and lay there breathing heavily like a person that has just run a long arduous race.

I moved around Ell and sat on the couch with my back against the arm of the couch opposite to Pat. I placed one leg up on the couch and let the other leg dangle off the couch and trail onto the floor. I then took my hard wet cock into my hand and looking at Pat said, “Well, you wanted it now come and get it babe.” She gazed hungrily at my shaft for a second or two before she practically dove across the space between us and devoured my waiting dick with her soft hot mouth.

Pat sucked on my dick with a hunger that I had rarely experienced from her. She was always more than a willing sex partner, but she was really inspired this time. Her hot mouth moved up and down my shaft, stroking the sides lightly with her tongue as she moved it over the length of the rock hard flesh. I could see Pat's body jerk slightly every few minutes as she had an orgasm but her suction never slowed or slacked one bit. Her lips were tight on my shaft but she would slacken the grip once or twice with each stroke and this pulsing action began to drive me crazy and I began to thrust up into her mouth as she stroked down.

I could feel the cum begin to well up in my dick and my dick felt like it was beginning to swell. I could feel that little burning sensation as the cum began to flow and I put my hand to the back of Pat’s head and pushed her down on my shaft as I exploded into her mouth. I shot my cum into her and she swallowed madly, trying to suck every drop up and swallow it, but there was just too much even for her inspired efforts and cum began to flow from the corners of her mouth and dribble slowly down my shaft and across my balls.

I raised my butt of the fabric of the couch and jerked spasmodically as I came again and again in Pat’s lovely mouth. Pat swallowed all she could and continued to suck and swallow even as my shaft started to lose its steely hardness.

When the shaft was completely limp Pat reluctantly let it drop from her mouth and ran her tongue over my testicles, cleaning up the semen that had escaped her mouth earlier. She even had me raise my ass up so she could get the few drops that had made their way down the crack of my ass.

I found that when she probed at the opening of my anus, I got a chill up my back, and I wanted her to do more of it.

She sensed that too and said, “Why don’t you stand up sweetie so that I can clean you up real good?” I could take the hint and stood up and bent over so she could have a real good shot at my ass hole.

Pat ran her tongue over the cheeks of my ass, then put her hands on my buttocks and spread them wide so that she had a clear shot. “My, you are a dirty boy. You’re going to need lots of cleaning.” She said and she went to work running her tongue up and down the crack of my ass. She teased and tickled the line of the crack and then she gently probed at my anus with the tip of her tongue like one would probe at the entrance to a pussy.

She pushed gently with her tongue until she had penetrated maybe a quarter of an inch inside then she continued to probe and pulse her tongue in and out.

I had never experienced anyone playing with my ass hole before, so this was a new experience to me and I was enjoying it immensely. I could hear Pat grunt and felt her hot breath on my ass so I knew that she was enjoying it too. It was about this time that I sensed movement beneath me and felt a warm hand begin to stroke my dick.

In the last few passion filled minutes I had almost forgotten about Ell. She had been passed out on the floor since she had cum, but now she was active and eager again. Her hand gently stroked my penis as Pat licked and probed at my anus.

It wasn’t long before my dick was really hard as a rock again and Ell raised herself up on to her knees beneath my stomach and began to suck on my dick. She moved her mouth up and down my cock, her soft lips stopping once in a while to allow her tongue to rove over the flesh of my shaft, and then she would engulf my dick with her ravenous mouth and suck again.

This started to drive me up the wall and when the two of them, seemingly by instinct, began to stroke in unison I couldn’t hold back any longer, although I dearly wanted this treatment to go on forever I exploded in Ell’s mouth, my cum spurting against the back of her mouth.

My load was not near what my last orgasm was and she was able to swallow every drop, sucking me until I was completely limp before she let loose of my dick.

I straightened up rather slowly and moved back to the couch and sat down next to Pat. Ell moved over and leaned her back against both of our legs. Both Pat and I reached out our hands and idly stroked Ell’s hair. I turned to Pat and kissed her on the lips, I could taste the mustiness of my semen still on her lips as I ran my tongue over her velvet flesh.

Eventually we pulled away and we sat back on the couch, eyes half closed, and breath coming evenly. We three just sat there for a while, naked, relaxed and sated for the moment at least.

12