Another Threesome for Carmen

Story Info
Latina wife loves having the attention of two men.
2.6k words
4.25
40.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenCarmen
BenCarmen
13 Followers

After Jason left, both Carmen and I were already talking about our next threesome. She loved surprising Jason and wanted to see if we could surprise anyone else.

She eventually settled on Brendan. He was an old coworker of hers that had recently gotten a divorce. She thought he was pretty attractive...6ft2, dark hair, and lean build. He was a few years younger than her, and she remembered when they first started working together, how he was always fun to look at when it wasn't busy at work.

We gave Brendan a call and told him he should fly out, so he could relieve some stress and just relax for a while...hang out with some old friends. He agreed and came out our way a couple weeks later.

I picked him up from the airport, telling him we were going to hit up some bars first because Carmen was at one of those parties were the girls all get together at a friends house and have some lady sell them sex toys. He smiled, saying how I was going to have my hands full later.

We went to a cool, little sports bar. Lots of decent locals and plenty of pretty women to help Brendan forget about his divorce. He was downing drinks pretty decently, while I nursed a beer so I'd be good to drive home. After a while we decided to leave, but when we passed by the row of strip clubs, Brendan was practically begging to stop by them. Had to let him down and tell him maybe later.

We got to the house and I took him to the spare room. I told him head downstairs in about 10 minutes because I had a surprise for him.

When he came downstairs, I had him sit in one of the dining table chairs. I told him I had ordered a stripper for him, and she should be here soon...best gift I've ever given!

A couple minutes later the door bell rings and I let in the girl, dressed as a belly dancer. Her dark hair in a pony tail, green make-up around her eyes, veil pulled up...covering most of her face, nice black and green cloth covering her breasts...the green sections being sheer, a mini skirt made of strings with small pieces of round, shiny, silver discs, a pair of pants that matcher her top, and I could see a black and green thong peaking our over her pants. She was around 5ft4, athletic, and had a nice, full B cup.

She asked if I had someplace to plug-in an Ipod and then went over, plugged it in, walked over to Brendan and faced her ass towards him, waiting for the music to start. After a couple seconds, a Shakira song came on and this girl started to move. She was shaking her ass in Brendan's face, dropping it down and grinding in his lap, and bouncing on him like she was fucking him.

Somehow we missed how she even got her top off, but as soon as we noticed her breasts, she was turned around and straddling Brendan's lap, rolling her shoulders and swaying her upper buddy, brushing her nipples against his face. All to soon, the first song was over...but it had already done it's damage on me and Brendan. Both of us were ready to see her dance some more and get the rest of her clothes off.

The next song was also Shakira. Our stripper just bent over at the waste and slowly slid her pants down and stepped out of them. Now her ass was only covered by a black and green thong and some little strings with shiny discs on them that only came down about halfway over her round ass.

She straddled Brendan again, grinding against his crotch. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, and he immediately leaned in and started sucking on her nipples. She threw her head back and kept rolling her hips as she was grinding on his crotch.

The song ended and she stood up in front of Brendan, who looked pretty upset the song was over. The next song was a complete change-up, Nine Inch Nails, "Closer." Our stripper just slowly rolled her hips around as she sank to her knees. She leaned her head forward and slid it up Brendan's lap and onto hist crotch, rubbing her face over his erection that was straining to get out of his jeans.

She slowly moved her hands up and started unbuckling his belt. She pulled his zipper down, and he lifted his butt up. She pulled his jeans and boxers down at the same time, exposing his hard dick. She wrapped her hand around it and started to slowly stroke him, still rolling her hips around to the music. Then she leaned forward, over his dick, and slid his cock under her veil and into her mouth, causing him to lean his head back and moan.

She slowly sucked his cock, one hand stroking it as she bounced her mouth up and down his shaft. Brendan had one of his hands on her head as she sucked him and he just sat their moaning. She slowly sucked him until the song ended. Then she stood up and straddled him again, grinding her crotch against his exposed and extremely hard dick. She leaned in and whispered "Do you want to fuck me?" Of course Brendan said yes. She whispered to him again, "First you have to kiss me." Brendan reached up, untied her veil and watched it drop away...revealing my wife, Carmen, sitting in his lap, almost completely naked as she was grinding on his dick.

Brendan is not at all stupid and did not need to ask if I was ok with this. He leaned in and started making out with Carmen, grabbing her half naked ass so he could pull her tighter against him. I stripped down and walked over, rubbing my wife's shoulders and reaching down to squeeze her breasts when I got the chance.

She slid off his lap and onto all fours. Grabbed his cock again, gave it a few strokes before wrapping her full lips around it. I got behind Carmen, pulled her thong to the side and started lapping at her already soaked pussy. She was moaning over his cock as she was rolling her hips, grinding her cunt against my face.

I slid a couple fingers inside of her as I started to lick her ass. I looked up to see her head bouncing pretty fast in Brendan's lap as he leaned back and moaned. I sat up and placed the head of my cock against her wet pussy, sliding it up and down against her a couple times before I slowly slid my full length inside of her. She was slowly bobbing her head now as she moaned and her whole body trembled a little. Brendan had both of his hands placed on her head.

I was pumping her with nice, slow, deep strokes as she slid her tongue up and down Brendan's shaft and stroked it with her hand. She looked back at me and gave me an evil little smile as I slid my thumb slowly into her ass, and quickened my pace as I fucked her tight an oh-so wet pussy.

I stopped, stood up and said we should move to the couch so she could fuck Brendan. We moved over to the couch and Brendan laid on his back. Carmen sat down on his crotch, lifted her ass up a little, reached down and pointed his cock at her pussy. She slowly rubbed it against her pussy lips before she pushed the head in her and sank down on him.

She leaned down and started kissing him (Carmen loves making out) as she slowly rode his dick. I sat beside them, rubbing Carmen's ass and back as she slowly fucked this new cock. Brendan reached up and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks as he helped bounce her on his dick.

I slid two of my fingers in my mouth and then slowly pressed them into her ass. Carmen arched back, biting Brendan's lip in ecstasy as my fingers slid in her ass and Brendan fucked her pussy. I started pumping my fingers in nice and deep, right away. Carmen started shaking on top of Brendan. her moans got quieter and quicker till she finally let out one long, almost silent moan and collapsed on Brendan's chest.

I scooped her up, off Brendan and helped her stand, kissing her deeply as my hands cupped her ass and pulled her tight against me. She slid down to her knees and wrapped her lips around my dick. She grabbed it with her hand and squeezed hard as she sucked my dick. She was still very horny and wanted more.

She pulled me down to the floor and pushed me on my back. She mounted me the same way she had mounted Brendan before, except this time she wanted fucked harder and faster. Brendan was sitting back on the couch, relaxing and slowly stroking himself as Carmen and I fucked.

Carmen was all out now, bouncing as fast as she could, while I slammed up into her as she came down. I was gripping her ass as hard as I could as I helped pick her up and slam her down on my cock. She was moaning, "Fuck me Ben! Please fuck me deeper and harder?! Please fuck me hard!" she panted in my ear.

After a few minutes of hard and fast fucking, we had to slow down. She laid on me, just slowly rolling her hips and moving forward and backwards just a little. I asked her if she wanted Brendan to come over and fuck her ass. She whispered in my ear as she bit it, "You know I want his cock in my ass, as you fuck my pussy, Ben." I called Brendan over and told him what Carmen wanted.

She sat up, grabbed his cock, and slid it in her mouth. She was giving him a nice, sloppy blow job...getting his dick nice and wet. After a couple minutes, there was enough pre-cum and saliva on his dick. Carmen leaned forward again, looking back over her shoulder, as Brendan knelt behind her and pressed the head of his dick against her ass.

He slowly pressed his wet dick against her ass, pushing slowly, but forcefully. He had most of his cock's head inside of her, but was waiting to push the rest in. Looking back over her shoulder, Carmen gave a quick push back and gasped as the head of his dick popped into her ass. She told him to slowly push deeper in her till it stopped, and then pull back a little and push in more. Brendan did that till his full length was buried in my wife's ass.

Brendan started to slowly fuck Carmen's ass. His pushing forward and pulling back caused her to rock back and forth on my cock. Carmen had her face buried in my neck as she moaned about how good two, nice, hard dicks felt in her.

We slowly fucked her for several minutes as she moaned, bit my neck and lips, and writhed around. Eventually both Brendan and I were near spent and ready to cum. We picked up the pace. Brendan slamming in and out of her ass as I slammed myself up into her pussy. Carmen was near limp with pleasure now as we fucked her pussy and ass for all we were worth. Carmen and I could tell that Brendan was very close to cumming. She sat up, arching her back and squeezing her pussy and ass tight as we pumped her, and she looked back at him and moaned at him, "Fuck me baby! Cum in my ass! Cum deep in me!" This was too much for Brendan as he slammed deep in her a final time and started cumming.

He came hard! His cock slammed home and his whole body went stiff for a few seconds as that first jet of cum shot deep in Carmen's ass. After a few seconds he relaxed a little and then immediately slammed deep in her again as he kept cumming. His whole body was twitching and shaking as he shot his cum in Carmen's ass. After a few minutes, he slid out of her ass, causing her to moan, and he scooted back to rest against the sofa.

Carmen leaned down and told me it was my turn to cum. I told her I wanted her from the back. She slid off me and got on her knees on the floor and laid her face down on her hands. I slid behind her and guided my cock in her pussy. She started rocking back and forth, sliding up and down my dick before I reached forward and grabbed her sexy hips.

I started fucking her fast. I was tired and knew I didn't have much energy left. I need to cum! Carmen was nearly screaming at me to fuck her....how she wanted me to cum....she wanted to see my cum all over her. I was close. I had to cum so bad it hurt. I had just watched my sexy wife taking two men on for the past hour or so and I couldn't hold back my cum anymore!

I pulled out, grabbed her hips and rolled her onto her back. I sat between her spread legs as I jerked my dick a couple of times. Carmen leaned forward and grabbed my cock, jerking it for me. Four or five pulls and my body tensed up. The first stream of cum reached all the way from just over her pussy, up to her neck. The next stream hit her in the chin and wrapped into her mouth. Carmen was smiling and telling me to keep cumming for her. She aimed my cock at her pussy and squeezed it...holding it for a couple seconds before letting it go and watching my cum drench her pussy.

I finally finished cumming and laid back down. Carmen climbed on me and started grinding her cum covered pussy against my still hard cock. She looked up at Brendan, smiling, and asked "So, how'd you like fucking me?" Brendan laughed and said, "I don't know if it is possible to have your brains fucked out, but I just came as close as possible to having my brains fucked out!"

We got up, cleaned up a little, and grabbed some water. Carmen and I headed off to shower, and we showed Brendan the extra shower. Afterwards, Carmen told him it would be ok for him to crash in our bed, since she's always wanted to sleep between two hot men.

Later that night, Brendan woke up to Carmen sucking his dick as I fucked her doggystyle. I woke up in the morning to see Carmen laying flat on her stomach, using her hands to spread her ass cheeks as Brendan pounded her ass till he shot a load of cum all over her gorgeous ass. Carmen crawled up and sucked my dick as Brendan played with her ass and wet pussy. She sucked me slowly for a few minutes before pulling my dick out of her mouth and bouncing it off her lower lip and looking at me and saying, "Now we have to figure out how to keep Brendan entertained for the next two weeks he stays with us?" She smiled and laughed as she put my hard cock back in her mouth, moaning as she started sucking me again and Brendan fingered her pussy and ass.

BenCarmen
BenCarmen
13 Followers