Another Trip to Spain

Story Info
Husband openly exposes his wife as prelude to lovemaking.
1.4k words
4.23
51.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take great pleasure in the foreplay we experience before making love, many events have been very memorable, again the content is quite mild in compared to other stories, but nevertheless this is a true account.

I will be very interested in any feedback you may like to offer.

*

We were away for a weekend in Puerto Banus in Spain and were going out for special birthday, champagne and all the works. My wife, as usual, had dressed to please me in a white cotton dress that was tied gypsy style across her breasts. Although not overtly see through, it gapped sufficiently showing she was not wearing a bra. Underneath, which she was completely naked, she had shaved herself so that no shadows would show her missing clothing.

I had been extremely turned on all evening as we dinned in this rather posh restaurant in the harbour area, separated from the waters edge by a road that was closed to traffic during the evenings. We were sat on a table next to the road with many people passing. It was fantastic just to sit and people watch. Most were fairly well dressed and most of the women were dressed for the night out, some were ultra sexy. This harbour area becomes a real playground with its many bars and clubs.

We had visited this place about 18 years previously when we were quite naïve as to the goings on in the world. Anyway now we were there again, this time more mature and wiser. We watched people and people watched us. During the evening meal we spoke of our passions and our fantasies, enjoying each other's company.

The champagne had gone to our heads and I started teasing my wife by pulling the knot holding her top loose. It was like loosening a shoelace; the entire top became slack and brought more of her cleavage into view. I'm sure the waiters at the restaurant had seen it all before but were too professional in their manner to stare. We asked for the bill and went for a walk along the harbour side. I was extremely proud to be promenading with her on my arm, her good looks and figure turned a few heads, and with every step her top seemed to loosen even more.

We stopped to admire a beautiful wooden yacht. It had far more quality than most of the plastic Gin Palaces around. Two of the crew were enjoying a beer on the gangplank and saw us admiring the boat; we started chatting to them about the boat how it was built. They constantly replied with innuendos like "yes she's in very good shape" "we love the fine lines" "moves really well" and that sort of thing, my wife certainly understood their meaning and was blushing when we left, and told me being in their presence had turned her on.

We decided to try and find a Piano Bar that we had visited on the previous visit. It seemed larger than before and the atmosphere was great, you didn't order drinks at the bar as there were several stewards going around and taking orders. By this time we were really in a party mood, the place was very crowded, and my wife's dress was really gaping. Much of the deep vee of her tanned flesh was exposed.

I noticed one guy with his wife leaning against the rail watching us intently I sort of acknowledged them as his eyes were fixed on my wife's exposed cleavage. By this time she was leaning/sitting against me as I sat on a high bar stool facing the couple. His wife was also very smart, dressed in a pale blue cocktail dress, with a deep halter neck partially covering her smallish pert breasts.

The music was loud and vibrant so we cold not really talk. I had my hand around my wife's waist and watched the other couple watch us. Already aroused by the possibilities of this encounter, I moved my hand up around the side of her dress and up to her shoulder then gripping the top slowly pulled it over her shoulder to reveal more of her breast to them. I didn't even consider at this stage whether or not she approved as I was in heaven knowing that I was allowing this couple to gaze on my wife's delights.

They started to respond as though we were in some sort of sexual competition and he moved his hand up to cup his wife's breast. Now I needed to enlighten my wife as to what was happening and nodded to her in their direction. She looked across and saw them smiling at us, then looked down to see what they were able to see, most of the mounds of her breasts were exposed. She smiled back at me and gripped my fingers; a few moments later, I took her gaze in mine and turned her around to face me and gently pulled her shoulder strap back into place then started undoing the tie on her blouse, not stopping until it was completely removed.

I was so hard that my wife could feel me as she pressed against me. At this time she knew what I craved and turned back towards to other couple knowing the pleasure I would get from this show. The tension was electric. The top was now loose to her navel and she purposefully gyrated her side against my hardness and allowed more of her nakedness to be seen. The feeling I was getting was indescribable I could not believe how this encounter was developing! The other guy moved his hand inside the woman's dress was still gently rolling his her nipple between his thumb and finger as they us watched intently. My wife's delectable soft mounds must now have been almost exposed to them.

I needed to see! I moved from the stool to stand in front of her. Yes much of her cleavage was exposed. The eroticism of the moment increased my boldness and I once more slid my hand to gently caress her shoulder then slipping my thumb under the strap, gently pulled it slightly over her left shoulder, hoping that gravity would do the rest. I watched expectantly as the strap slipped slowly down her arm before finally letting the fabric fall from her tanned breast and bringing her exited rock hard nipple into view.

I turned to see if we were still being watched. Yes we were and he was now holding his wife in front of him, his hands not in view, I got the impression he was feeling her from behind. Through the excitement I began to consider the consequences of our actions and decided to cool it from them. I didn't want to give them the opinion that we were looking for action with them, as we have never been with other partners since we met.

I moved us to a different part of the bar and fortunately they did not follow. My wife pulled back her strap to the edge of her shoulder and we ordered another drink, twice more in the bar she let her strap fall for me as though it was accidental, once just before the steward returned, so that, as he brought our drinks her nipple just popped into view for him. His eyes happily dropped as he openly took advantage of what was being shown to him.

The short walk back to our hotel was also very memorable; her strap just kept falling down and allowing many that night to see her exposure. The hotel foyer was more or less deserted apart from the male desk clerk so I encouraged her not to pull up her strap as we walked to his desk to collect our key. The feelings of excitement again overtook my senses as she exposed herself for my pleasure. Yes he noticed and feasted his eyes on her 'accidentally' exposure. It was so stimulating I thought we'd never make it to our room.

In the lift our lips met and my hands moved slip the strap off her shoulder completely, the doors opened at our floor, but unfortunately there was no one there but me to appreciate her exposure.

A lot of kissing and fondling took place as we headed along the corridor to our room, hoping that a door may open and we would be caught, we arrived at our room desperate for each others bodies and made love with the lights full on and the curtains fully open the excitement of the fact that someone may be attracted by the light and take advantage of the erotic scene we were offering, stimulating our fulfillment.