Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had really done a tremendous job of camouflaging her beauty, wearing horn-rimmed fake glasses; hairstyles more typical of a woman in her 60's; plain, unflattering, lackluster clothes and refusing to use makeup to enhance and emphasize her beautiful face. Gary was proud of himself for seeing behind the façade to discover her beauty.

His shirt joined the other clothes on the floor and then they embraced each other with delighting in their bodily contact. Her hard nipples poked into his chest, and his hard cock poked into her flat belly while they hungrily kissed. Gary swore an oath to himself that he would get rid of the unwelcome fat on his body as soon as possible.

Jane obviously didn't mind as her hands roamed over him. She deliberately grabbed his firm asscheeks and pressed his cock even harder into her stomach. He reciprocated with his hands on her fabulous ass. Her pronounced interest in anal sex urged him to let his fingers slide down the crack of her full, round buns. Her asshole twitched as he prodded it with his forefinger. This was much more than his wife had ever let him do with her bottom. Jane didn't even flinch at the lewd contact as they continued to kiss passionately.

Gary and Jane were both so hot that they were ready to start having sex immediately, when Jane called for a brief time out.

"Gary, give me just a sec' to hang up your clothes. You'll need to put them back on when you drive home tonight and you don't want the neighbors telling tales to your wife about you coming home in the morning looking like you had been wearing the same clothes for a couple of days..."

"You're right," Gary agreed, since they had already decided that he was going to go home still in the night. "I've got a couple of nosy parkers who think that it is their duty to keep track of everyone on the street. Plus, we should at least put the left-overs from dinner into the 'fridge. On the other hand, I don't think we need to clean up the dishes," he added with a grin.

Jane surprised herself at what a wanton bitch in heat she turned out to be as she lay on her back and spread her legs invitingly. When she saw the fire in Gary's eyes looking at her bald pussy she knew that he was going to do what she hoped he would do. It seemed to her like an eternity since the last time her ex-husband had orally pleased her.

Her ex had been not very keen on eating out her pussy but he liked getting blowjobs so he would reluctantly do it.

Gary looked like he was a lot more enthusiastic about pussy munching. He licked his lips as he saw the moisture between her slightly gaping labia. He liked the color of her sex which was definitely not pink, the outer lips more of a light red which got darker as he was able to see her inner lips and the vaginal opening.

Jane got even bolder and bent her legs and put her forearms under the back of her knees to lift and support them. She knew this was a defenseless, vulnerable position but she trusted Gary to treat her well. He stared at her for a long moment, almost not believing how completely and quickly she surrendered to him. He took her in his arms and kissed her again, long and hard. Jane felt herself yielding, freely and completely.

She realized she would run into a blazing building to save this wonderful man. The thought crossed her mind that Linda was a stupid woman to surrender to her desire to screw a young guy. Maybe she felt that she was getting old at thirty-eight and wanted to compensate that by finding a young lover. Maybe her hormones were out of whack. At thirty, Jane was a lot younger. Gary, in fairness, had pointed out that Linda didn't look her years. Otherwise she wouldn't have been able to seduce Brendan ― who could probably have bedded any co-ed he wanted on campus just with his looks.

Gary anticipated using her pussy and the sweet crinkled hole between her spread asscheeks as his canvas. His brushes were his lips and tongue. Jane realized a few minutes later that if there was any minute area that had not been slowly and thoroughly kissed and nuzzled, it was not because of any lack of effort on Gary's part.

Jane discovered that there wasn't a spot on her body that Gary couldn't turn into an erogenous zone. She had her first orgasm while his mouth was still inches away from her pussy just by his blowing on her throbbing clit. She had her second when his tongue slithered through her wet pussy folds and he sucked her sweet juices into his mouth for the first time.

She stiffened for a moment when he moved his face between her spread buns and pressed his lips to her asshole, making her gasp.

"What are you doing?" she feebly fended him off. "Not there. Stop it. That's dirty, kissing me there."

Her weak resistance only made Gary more insistent. He was on cloud nine as he licked, sucked and kissed a woman's delicious anus for the first time in his life. Neither Linda nor his girlfriends before her had ever allowed him to come near their rectal flower. Gary wasn't the kind of man to force an unwilling woman into anal sex so he had relinquished his desires for their squeamishness.

With Jane, his desire for a little backdoor fun returned full force and she let him openly do it. As he expected, a few minutes into rimming her butthole, Jane relaxed and her strong anal ring muscle softened. It felt too good for both of them how her anal orifice clenched and unclenched under his insistent tongue. She was already moaning happily as she pulled her buns apart and pushed her ass into his face. His success was complete as her butthole opened up a bit and nibbled at his tongue tip.

He interrupted his anal play for a moment and murmured, "Honey, I believe you like my tongue fucking your sweet asshole."

Jane hissed, "You can fucking bet on it. You are a pervert, but this feels so good. You are the first man to do that to me."

"I am the first to kiss this cute little mouthwatering asshole?" Gary asked. "I must be one lucky bastard!"

"I never thought it would feel so good," she confessed. "My love, I'm close to cumming."

Gary took that as a signal to intensify his efforts as he tongued her rubbery ring muscle in earnest. Her first orgasm ever induced by anal play catapulted her into a swift-flowing river of pure bliss. A tremendous peak consumed her body as if she had been driven over the edge of a cliff and diving into a sea of mind-blowing ecstasy. Gary had her trembling, shaking hips and thighs in a secure grip. A fleeting thought occupied his mind that Jane may be able to set Linda straight. He would make it clear to his wife that meeting with Jane was mandatory to save their marriage.

After that sensational anal orgasm Jane lost count of her orgasms. It seemed as if whatever Gary did, and wherever he did it, her body was so sensitive that she was having one orgasm after another. Gary's face was bathed in her flows. She could feel his hands gently moving over and over the areas that he had kissed, as if to remind her of her recent peaks. Thanks to his recent ejaculation in Jane's mouth, Gary was able to keep his pulsating cock in check despite the fact that her ecstatic, incoherent babbling turned him incredibly on.

When he thought about it, Gary was surprised himself at what he was doing. He had made oral love to Linda thousands of times and many times to former lovers, but he had never done anything as long and loving and completely as this. Linda's betrayal and Jane's loveliness had really gotten under his skin.

Jane found herself going with the flow ― the clit stimulations, the penetrations, the climaxes. She simply enjoyed whatever he did. No, she reveled in it. Every lingering moment and kiss and nibble of it. Her reaction encouraged him to make her cum again and again to hear her enthusiastic cries of pleasure.

When she came down from a series of climaxes and thought she could not possibly be stimulated any more, Gary pushed his anal play to a new limit. His hands had been clutching her buns as he feasted on her juicy peach. One hand left her cheek and made its way in between the globes of her ass, searching out her little light-brown butthole that was still soft from his rimming it. Jane groaned her approval as his digits began probing her anus.

He wasn't shy and Jane was ready to take things to the next level. His middle finger rubbed back and forth across the rubbery ring muscle, making her hotter and hotter. Once again he grabbed her clit with his lips and sucked and licked at it while at the same time he thrust three slimy fingers deep into her ass and rotated them within her tight aperture.

Jane thought she had been hit by a fireball of carnal pleasure and screamed through another monstrous climax. She gripped his hair with her hands and drenched his face with her pussy juices, shuddering from the intense pleasure rocking her body. She couldn't control the erratic movement of her pelvis against his almost drowning face.

She slowly came back to earth, still gripping Gary's thick, unruly hair. She slowly let go, relaxing back against the mattress in wonderment at his skills as a lover. He was much better than she had ever imagined. She was now totally baffled as to why Linda had felt the desire to betray him. Could it be that she had mentally pushed Gary into an old dusty drawer where he no longer excited her? Was the grass on the other side of the fence always greener?

If it wasn't for his arm wedged between his head and one thigh, Gary thought that he might have asphyxiated several times. She was so taut and caught up in her climaxes that she was unaware of his near distress as she cut off his air supply. He felt vaguely like one of those insect males that have to die when they mate.

Then she suddenly released and pushed feebly down on his head. "Oh god, Gary, no more! No more! I could die from the pleasure. But it's too intense for me to take for even another second. Please, no more for a while. Please."

He pulled his mouth away and wrapped his arms around her quivering thighs, slipping his arm, that he had used to keep her from smothering him, out to do so. They lay together, bodies askew, panting from their exertions.

At last she said, "Gary, I can feel your breath on my pussy. It's all right. It feels wonderful and soothing. Don't move, please. Just, ... I need time to recover."

So they just lay there together in silent harmony.

A little later she said, "Now I know what those women mean when they talk about great sex. I have never in my life had anything like that; one orgasm after another. I wish I could have just gone on and on, but it got to be too much. And I was afraid. I thought I might be strangling you. You are OK, aren't you?"

Gary nodded. She felt the movement against her pussy.

"I was also afraid that I might never want to stop. It almost became too pleasurable to bear, and yet I wanted it to go on. Talk about dying happy!" she said in a barely audible voice.

There was another long pause. Their breathing had almost returned to normal. Then, "Gary? Please come up here and kiss me. Very sweetly and gently. I've had enough hot passion for a while. But I want your kiss, I want to taste my own juices."

So he did. Neither of them was thinking very clearly at this point. It was all a swirling maelstrom of subsiding raw feeling and errant thoughts and images and sensations.

When they ended the kiss she lay with her head buried in the hollow of his chest. They lay together for some time, murmuring loving nonsense at each other. Her hand was roaming over his chest and caressing his hard nipples. He opened his eyes and saw that she was looking down his body to her hands' destination. She fastened on his throbbing, iron-hard erection.

"Gary," she whispered, "I want you in me, I want you to fuck me ― now!"

He turned his face to her and smiled.

"You want me to fuck this sweet little pussy? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, oh god yes! Please, fuck me with that magnificent dick. Screw me now!"

Gary held Jane's legs wide open, her pussy red and swollen from oral sex and so ripe to be fucked. Jane reached down with her hands and opened up her twat, exposing herself to him. He grabbed his cock, thick and long in his hand and pushed it against Jane's snatch. She moaned softly and moved her hips towards him. He pushed the head in and then moved it slowly back and forth. He smiled at the grimace on Jane's face as she tried to get him to enter her more deeply.

"Please Gary, please. I want to feel your cock inside me, fucking me, filling me, stretching me. Boink me, please!"

"How bad do you want it, Baby? You want it hard? You want me banging you hard? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, oh yes! Nail me hard. Hard and fast! I need it. I want it. I've got to have it!"

Gary took just a moment before plunging into her fully. Her sopping pussy held no resistance to him. He was immediately buried up to his balls in Jane's love tunnel. He stayed there for a moment and enjoyed the sensation of the warmth of her velvet softness embracing him tightly.

It gave him time to kiss every part of her body he could reach. Her particularly long, hard nipples excited his mouth and tongue again. He loved to suck such overly distended teats. They looked like miniature penisses. Jane was very responsive to his tit play with loud moans. Gary had recently seen the USA/China/Taiwan movie called 'Lust, Caution' (original title 'Se, jie') where the beautiful leading actress Wei Tang showed similar long and hard nipples during the sex scenes. To Gary, a very exciting movie!

Jane cried out in pleasure at the sudden fullness of him. She felt incredibly stretched and full and rotated her hips around his magnificent manhood. She felt her pussy muscles convulsing around his cock, trying to milk him within her. Gary smiled at her attempt, and then slowly moved out of her until just the head was inside of her pussy.

He then plunged in again, her cries causing his heart to race even more quickly. Jane suddenly and deliberately clamped her legs around his back to assist his hard strokes. She was also the PE teacher for the first and second grades. That, together with occasional gym work kept her fit and nimble.

Gary assumed his cock must have hit Jane's G-spot as she wildly gyrated under him. Her passion pit contracted and squeezed his thrusting manmeat. He ground his groin into her haunches, hoping he could rub her clit. The feel of her vaginal spasms were breath taking. Her contractions were so hard that it seemed like her cunt was trying to crush his dick.

"Oh, yes, Baby, fuck me," Jane urged. Gary was beyond himself as he realized this woman was everything he had ever dreamed about. His wife ceased to exist at this special moment.

Their lips were glued to each other and their tongues fought a lecherous battle until their urgent needs overwhelmed them and their breathing became labored. Jane was fascinated by the look on Gary's face. She had never had sex with a man before who showed such passion and affection while making love to her. She experienced the sensational emotion that Gary reached the core, the very essence, of her being with his love. Fuck, it was a shame that she had been only fifteen-years-old when he married Linda. She would've been a much better and especially faithful wife to him.

Jane wailed out loud, "Uunnnngh, owwww! You're sssoo big Gary! Uuuuggghhh, fuck me you stud. Your beautiful cock feels so good plowing through my tight snatch." She was astounded with herself that she was totally comfortable talking dirty to him! Gary's intense sexual presence and the love she felt for him had completely abolished her inhibitions. She realized that everything was allowed in the heat of passion.

Jane promised herself that she would say the dirty, nasty, obscene things that she had always kept to herself before because Gary obviously liked it when they were having sex. He had a self-satisfied grin on his face as he fucked her docile, acquiescent body with well-timed, deliberate strokes. Looking down to where their bodies were intimately coupled he could see the red, inner cuntflesh clinging to his thickly veined cock as he withdrew. On the down stroke, the soft, wet flesh rolled inward and, when he reached the bottom of his thrust, he ground against her clit area with a spiral twist of his hips, pushing into her as deeply as he could.

He tried to delay his pleasure while plunging into her tight, snug sheath, but his own body was aching with need. Her sweet pussy was gaping before him as he pumped it hard and fast. He watched his cock with fascination as it effortlessly moved in and out of her squishing, hot furnace. Gary felt his balls tighten and draw up against him as he pounded her faster and harder, skin slapping against skin, their cries of pleasure filling the room. He hoped Jane was with him because he couldn't last much longer and his energy was waning. Yes, he needed to get more physically fit.

However, he didn't need to worry because Jane was on the homestretch as well. She not only loved the way Gary filled her, but the whole evening so far had turned out to be more enjoyable than she had expected and their lovemaking took her breath away. She moaned louder and louder with every wonderful stroke he placed in her burning cunt.

The intoxicating odor of their uninhibited sex filled Jane's bedroom and seemed to concentrate around their nostrils to give them the last kick that drove them overboard with their concupiscence. Their bodies seemed to be out of control, moving on the bed in wild convulsions. The faces were distorted, eyes closed while they concentrated on their upcoming orgasms. They fucked more or less on instinct because rational thought no longer existed.

It happened as an exquisite experience for both of them as Gary suddenly bellowed, "I'm cumming!" Jane echoed, not a second later. "Fffuucckkk , I'm cccuuummmiing too." A simultaneous gigantic, long orgasm consumed their bodies to the core of their being. Jane had never felt such burning waves of carnal desire racing through her body and mind. Her pussy was on fire and contracted spasmodically around his pleasure maker. For the first time she could definitely feel a man's seed fertilizing her, unfortunately infertile, pleasure garden.

Gary got the crazy impression that the long spurts of cum he shot in Jane's hot pussy would draw the life out of him. At one moment he thought his man meat would follow his sperm into Jane's flaming depths.

Fortunately, her luxurious condo was at the end of one hallway and her bedroom abutted the outer wall of the building, so that their orgasmic concert fell on deaf ears.

Alas! All good things come to an end and their orgasms subsided. They were panting hard as Gary collapsed for some moments on Jane's body before he was able to roll over next to her on the bed. They embraced each other for dear life, their bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. They didn't care.

...to be continued.

12