Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He regretted that he had to remove his tongue from her visibly gaping and convulsing asshole, so that she could recover from her crazy, unforeseen orgasm. Jane had no clue what really triggered her sensational release. Was it his pussy play or his anal play? She came to the conclusion it was a combination of both. She didn't bother saying anything because she knew Gary wouldn't want to hear it while they were still making love to each other, but she couldn't suppress the thought of what an idiot Linda had been to let this wonderful man off her hooks.

This extremely gentle and caring man took her nearly limp body into his arms and sat her beside himself where he could embrace and kiss her. Jane knew that every moment she was with him she adored him even more. She was intensely happy that he felt the same way. Jane remembered later that at that very moment she lost any fear that Linda would be able to coax him to get rid of her. It was impossible. This was also the moment she became very calm and confident regarding the conversation she would have with Linda some day in the near future. She knew from Gary that their confrontation was going to happen in less than a month's time.

Their kisses got gradually hotter again with Gary caressing Jane's tits while she played with his iron hard fuck stick. A hot wave of carnal desire raced through Jane's body as she was pleasantly surprised at how easily her anus yielded as she pushed the butt plug into her ass again. She was, without a shadow of a doubt, ready for Gary's magnificent cock. And she knew exactly how she wanted to start her anal deflowering.

They were ready to go to the bedroom to pass the 'final frontier' (at 'warp speed' she thought with a grin). But first, she had a small request.

"Honey, I'm dying of thirst and need something to drink. I get completely parched after a hard session of sex. Could you please fetch a bottle of champagne from the fridge and let's see how much we need to drink."

Gary confirmed her request with a laugh, "I was thinking the same exact thing, but I didn't want to break the mood."

Before he could go to the kitchen Jane grinned at him with a lascivious look on her face and told him, "Don't worry Honey. I'm so excited at the thought of finally having your beautiful cock in my horny ass, that nothing could destroy my mood."

That was exactly the case. They had great fun as they almost emptied the bottle together. The bubbly wasn't enough to make them really tipsy, but it gave them a great buzz. Jane gave a new meaning to 'drinking something nice' when she took Gary's cock into her mouth that was full of champagne. It made him go crazy as she mixed the sparkling wine with his pre-cum in her mouth and swallowed the juice.

Afterwards they didn't simply 'walk' to the bedroom because Jane had other ideas. She told Gary to stand up straight and then she jumped on him, putting her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his body. Fortunately, he was strong enough and Jane was light enough that they didn't fall over. Jane moved her body a little higher until she found the right angle for his cock to enter her pussy. Gary was totally surprised because Jane was the first woman who tried that with him and her pussy felt extremely tight. He realized a second later that this was because of the butt plug that was still in her ass.

What a fantastic experience he had as he carried Jane to the bedroom while she happily bounced up and down on him on the way there. It was a short walk and not much effort for Gary to hold her securely in his arms until he could lay her down on the mattress of her huge king-size bed. The bed was covered with a smooth satin sheet that felt silky on their skin.

Every male, at one time or another had fantasized at seeing the overdrawn comic character 'Wonder Woman' naked. And Gary thought to himself, that Jane with all her incredible, feminine charms lying unashamedly spread-eagled on the mattress, was his fantasy brought to life. She showed not the slightest sign of concern or desire to hide her body from his gaze.

For Jane, it was a mystery to her why she had reacted with shame about her body to her husband and her former lovers. She had always been tempted to close her legs to hide her pussy from their view. With Gary she was absolutely confident of herself after he had brought her back out of her shell. She couldn't wait to meld their bodies together in the once forbidden act of sodomy.

She followed Gary's lead playfully, understanding that he didn't rush their anal coupling because he wanted to make out with her first. Only when Gary pulled the butt plug out of her ass and showed her the tube of KY jelly in his hand did Jane know that the ultimate anal preparation was going to begin. She knew exactly how she wanted to do it. She gently pushed him on his back and straddled his body in a reverse cowgirl position. Gary had trouble keeping his eyes in their sockets as she reached back with her hands and naughtily pushed her asscheeks apart. She grinned lewdly back at him and said, "My love, please use a generous amount of lube. You know you can't apply too much of it to my wanton asshole."

Truth be told, her sweet rear opening was more than ready as he applied a huge dollop of lube at her anal entrance. He used his fingers to sensually cream her light-brown puckered ring muscle, which was already a bit puffed up, in round circles and up and down through her crevice, giving her an anal massage. Jane was overwhelmed by this totally new experience — her mind in a haze and her pussy leaking juices as never before.

Her loud moans assured Gary he had done his homework and was on the right track. He massaged her backdoor a little longer and stronger and added soft kisses on her full buns before he coated two fingers thoroughly with KY and pressed them slowly in her ass. As expected they went easily in, but there was still a tight pressure around them. There was no doubt her anal muscles would give his cock a good workout.

Jane moaned loudly and exclaimed, "Oh god. Your fingers feel so good in my butt. Darling, I'm sure I'm going to instantly explode when you enter my booty with your cock. I'm already near the point of no return. We did a great job preparing my asshole. Your fingers feel sensational moving in and out. I think I'm ready for you. Let me lube up your cock."

*****

That was the last of her exciting memories of how she and Gary lost their anal cherries because Jane's GPS system announced that she had arrived at her destination. The house that Gary and his family lived in was an attractive two-story in one of the better neighborhoods in the city. Gary had told her he liked to keep the house and both the front and backyards in excellent shape. He regarded the time that he spent maintaining it as a recreational activity that he needed to calm down after a hard week at work. Otherwise, he had admitted, he would have been even less fit.

Jane chose not to park in the driveway to the house and instead parked her car at the curb. As she exited the car she chuckled inwardly as she looked down at herself. She grinned as she noticed her hard nipples trying to poke through the thin fabric of her pastel-blue blouse. Her firm breasts were clearly not contained within a bra. She was proud that nature — well, her genes — had given her such outstanding boobs. She wondered if she would ever need to use the 'pencil test' with her tits.

Gary had warned her ahead of time that Linda most likely would try to intimidate her, relying on wearing sexy clothes and her admittedly good looks. The black skirt that Jane had chosen to wear, clinging to her splendid figure, was new. She hadn't owned such a provocative dress until she found herself about to meet with her lover's wife. It was short, riding above her mid-thigh which accentuated her long shapely legs, her womanly hips and the gorgeous ass that was now Gary's sole property. As a concession to her modesty, Jane had dismissed the delightfully nasty thought of showing up to meet her lover's wife without panties.

Jane really wasn't used to walking in four inch heels over an intricate 'Portuguese pavement' but she had practiced a bit so as to avoid making a fool of herself as she slowly stepped up the slightly rising driveway. It would not do to trip and fall on her ass on the way to this important meeting. On the right side of the house there was a two car garage. As she approached the house, she admired Gary's handwork that was evident on the whole front façade and entryway. Ten years before, he had built the beautiful wooden front porch, covered to shield people from the rain if they were standing at the front door. On both sides of the porch were padded benches where visitors could sit.

Jane took a deep breath as she pressed the doorbell.

*****

Linda was on tenterhooks as she waited for Jane to arrive. She was finding it difficult to keep her temper in check. Gary had told her in no uncertain terms that she had to be civil to Jane and treat her with respect. It was one of his requirements before they could reconcile in their marriage. It was even harder for Linda to handle the new situation because all Tuesday night while she was lying alone in her bed, she half expected the ceiling to come crashing down on her as she realized the tremendous damage she had caused with her betrayal.

The worst thing was that the temptation crept into her mind of going back to Brendan and letting him fuck her into oblivion to at least temporarily forget the whole drama around her. Linda had tried to assess how deep Gary's commitment to Jane was, but apart from his expressing that he loved her, Linda knew nothing more today than when Gary had first told her about his lover. She also didn't get the message that Jane wasn't 'plain Jane' in Gary's eyes anymore. As Gary had predicted, Linda was confident that her incredibly sexy sundress would make Jane's appearance seem shabby. The dress was made from a shimmering flimsy fabric with ornamental patterns which was intended to reveal just how fantastic her body was.

In the morning, after the kids had left for school, she sat naked before her dressing mirror examining herself. She was proud that even after two kids and at 38 years old, her belly was still flat and her breasts were firm enough to go without a bra. The slight sag was hardly detectable. She mentally made a deal with herself to focus her workout at the gym more towards increasing the strength of the muscles supporting her breasts.

She wasn't getting any younger. That was another thing that was bothering Linda. Gary had never revealed how old Jane was. She had tried to imagine an 'elementary school teacher', but that didn't tell her anything. She just assumed that Jane couldn't be that young.

When the doorbell rang Linda saw on her wristwatch that it was exactly 3 pm. This schoolteacher was obviously a punctual person. She straightened her short dress to make sure her private parts were covered. A last look at herself in the mirror made her smile. She was dressed in a way to drive any man crazy. She wondered whether Jane would admire her long legs that were hardly covered. They looked good with her four-inch high heels.

However, when Linda opened the front door she got the shock of her life. She was completely taken aback as she saw, not an old 'schoolmarm', but a very young centerfold quality goddess standing on her front porch. It didn't register with Linda that she had a startled expression on her face, but Jane saw it and smiled knowingly.

Jane thought to herself, 'One to nothing', as Linda looked like she was paralyzed by the shock of her appearance. As it was not Jane's intention to intimidate Gary's wife, she said in a friendly manner, "Yes, it's really me — Jane, the elementary school teacher. I've never dressed like this before, but Gary suggested to me that it would match your likely attire. He assured me that I don't look slutty. Well — maybe a bit, I admit. I wouldn't dare walk through town in these clothes, although I must say it feels good to be dressed this way. It makes me feel free."

Jane's speech had given Linda time to get her wits back in order, but it still took a few more moments before she was able to ask her guest to come in. Linda guided her to two comfortable armchairs that Gary had arranged around the living room table for their talk. He had instructed his wife to open a bottle of Chablis half-an-hour prior to Jane's arrival to allow it to breathe. Linda didn't dare object and everything was arranged.

When they were seated she asked Jane, surprised that her voice was steady, whether she would like a glass of white wine.

Jane didn't hesitate to answer, "That's very nice of you. A little wine will undoubtedly help us to find the right things to say for our little tête-a-tête."

After Linda had poured the wine they raised their glasses and said, "Cheers", but didn't clink glasses.

After a small sip, Jane started the conversation.

"I'm sure you want to know why I'm here to talk to you and not your husband. One reason is that Gary is still too emotionally disturbed by your betrayal — to the point that he is not sure that he could keep his temper in check during the conversation. He has been working hard just to be polite to you every day. The second reason is that I have a psychology minor in my degree. I don't know you, but I think that I may have some insight as to why you chose to go down the path of infidelity."

Linda wanted to throw back her accusations at Jane, but she was an intelligent woman who knew that in the end it wouldn't help anything. She was calm enough to say, "I know I made a terrible mistake, but how are you in a position to lecture me when you are sleeping with a married man and father of two children?" She was pleased that judging by Jane's serious expression she took her retort thoughtfully.

At the same time, Linda took in her guest's fantastic legs as she crossed them. She even got a glimpse of deep-blue or black panties. She assumed Jane had gotten a glimpse of her yellow panties as well. The hemlines of their garments were just too short to expect modesty.

Jane didn't hesitate to address the issue. "Please Linda, let me start from the beginning.

"It just so happened that Gary and I met at a coffee shop a few days after he became aware of your betrayal. By the way, a fellow student who knows Brendan ratted you out. It was an anonymous call, but he obviously knew you were married to Gary. He described you in glorious details and how long you were spending in Brendan's dorm room. This guy was out of sorts with Brendan because the year before your lover had stolen his girlfriend. He described Brendan as a womanizer with no respect for whether a woman was married or not. A private investigator secretly installed a spy cam in Brendan's room for one day to provide Gary with audio and video evidence. That was enough. He only needed to see that one DVD to be shaken to the very core of his being.

"When we met at the coffee shop he was a beaten man. He was devastated and, in fact, emasculated. He stopped having sex with you but even worse, he was doubtful whether he could even perform. He was tested for STD's and was relieved that he was clean. You were so engrossed in your affair with Brendan that you didn't even notice the change in Gary's behavior."

Jane stopped speaking for a moment because she could tell that Linda wanted to say something.

"Why didn't Gary confront me immediately when he found out about Brendan? I would have stopped having sex with him immediately."

"I asked Gary the same question, and he gave me a plausible explanation. Despite the fact that it hurt him terribly, he wanted to know the depth of your betrayal. He knew if he had confronted you on the spot you could have easily declared that it was a minor slip that wouldn't happen again. The truth is he lost faith in you. What would happen in the future if another guy take your fancy?"

"I know, I know, I was an idiot to get in over my head with Brendan, but that didn't give him the right to immediately replace me. Two wrongs don't make a right."

"Linda, we knew you would fall back on that old cliché, but the reality of life speaks another language. Nevertheless, let me enlighten you. For six weeks after we met at the coffee shop nothing happened between us while the entire time you were still fucking Brendan twice a week. Gary and I talked often by phone during those six weeks, but we only met in person four times. One time at the coffee shop and three times at a park near my school. The third time we met at the park when we said our goodbyes was the first time we kissed. So, do me a favor and keep your ongoing fucking with Brendan as opposed to our platonic relationship into perspective."

Linda was angry and sarcastic as she replied, "I'm sorry Jane. I didn't know you waited so long to seduce my husband. I wonder whether he was able to perform after I supposedly emasculated him. Was his stamina to your liking? Could he stay hard enough, long enough for you?"

"Linda, I can emphatically answer yes and yes to your questions. But we're not here to talk about Gary's stamina. We are here so that I can give Gary advice on how he should proceed with your marriage. I told you on the phone, I'm not your enemy — because I only want the best for Gary's welfare."

This was the moment Linda blurted out, "Jane, I want you out of my husband's life."

"Linda, I agree with you that making demands like that is your prerogative, but I'm afraid all of the decisions about your future married life have been taken out of your hands. From now on all of the decisions will be made by Gary and you have very little leverage to influence them one way of the other. Of course, you could threaten him with consequences, but I would really like to know what you have in mind."

"I could take him to the cleaners financially and keep his children away from him. I think alimony and child support will leave him a poor man after he has to give me half of his business."

"Linda, you're an intelligent woman, and you know that no court in this state will give you sole custody of the children. And if you expect to impoverish him that won't happen either because after we get married he will be an incredibly rich man. You see, I'm loaded. I only work as an elementary teacher because I like to teach not because I need a job to survive."

"I could divorce him for adultery and drag his name through the mud."

"I don't think that would be a good idea. Do you think Brendan would commit perjury for you when Gary's lawyer calls him to the stand? I think Gary and I will leave a good impression on the judge when we testify that we are going to get married as soon as the divorce is final. You, on the other hand, have to ask yourself: What will your children and neighbors think when your sordid little affair becomes public knowledge."

After hearing Jane's reply, Linda had a look of despair on her face and she was more hanging than sitting in her chair. Jane decided to do something to keep Linda as an active participant in the conversation. "Look Linda, I don't think you want a divorce, and I can tell you that Gary doesn't want a divorce either."

Linda sat a bit more upright and insisted, "He should be here with us and tell me what he wants himself. He never gave me even a hint that he would marry you after a divorce. I need to apologize to him for ignoring him and hurting him so badly. But I don't understand — he was so 'in control' when he confronted me on Friday and over the past few days."

Jane smiled gently at Linda and mentioned, "You should've been there to see your husband when he wept in my arms the first time we met in the park. I've had three months to restore him from the damage you've done. It turned out he is a fantastic lover and I could tell that helped a lot too. By the time he confronted you he had regained his confidence. He had gotten past his insecurities as a man. Of course, the anger was still there."