Another Unromantic Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,953 Followers

We sauntered back at a much slower pace. In the meantime Louise had taken off her coat and was spread out on her stomach on my couch, legs kicking idly.

She was reading a magazine and drinking one of my beers. She gestured toward another one sitting opened on the coffee table next to her.

I took the opportunity to notice that besides having the kind of chest that made it look like she was lying on two throw pillows, she had a really dandy pair of little jutting buns mounted on round womanly hips

She was really quite shapely if not earthshakingly beautiful.

I said, "Would you like a tour?"

She said, "No where's the bedroom?"

I said, "I beg your pardon??!!"

She closed her magazine, got up from where she was resting and walked seductively over to me radiating total womanly confidence. Her eyes were about level with my chest.

She reached up put one hand behind my head and steered my eyes down to hers, just to make her point. They were very deep and dark and I could see a cauldron of lust brewing in there.

She said, "I like you Bill and I want you to fuck me now."

That stupefied me. So of course I squawked something classically stupid like, "But you don't even know me!!"

She said, "What does that have to do with it. You are big and good looking and you do interesting things. You are a man and I am a woman. A woman who really likes sex. There are no strings. I just want you to fuck me.

"Julian says that you haven't been with a woman in years."

Rather than say anything intelligent I chose to defend my track record. I whined defensively, "It's only BEEN a year."

How suave! Okay I admit I'm a weenie

I hesitated looking into those bottomless eyes. This tiny woman was a force of nature and she had taken me totally out of my comfort zone.

I knew she was a slut. But what can I say. I had really not had sex but once in a year and a half and those boobs looked so yummy. I bent down, wrapped my arms around her, which was easy to do since she was so petite.

I grabbed a round muscular bun in each hand and lifted her up into a long and very hot kiss.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and clung to me, huge soft boobs and tight little body molded against my chest.

Her mouth was red hot. We lingeringly swapped tongues and she immediately started to moan and then writhe her huge floating breasts against me.

To say that I was rock hard would be an understatement. I was harder than depleted uranium.

Buster, who had been standing there in his usual dog-like stupor drool-drool-slobber-slobber, interpreted Louise's actions as aggressive.

Maybe he thought I was being attacked by a killer spider monkey.

Whatever it was he began to growl threateningly and made a loud bark. Buster is a big dog. He has a very deep intimidating bark.

Talk about a mood breaker! Startled, she swung off me like Tarzan out of a tree and stood on the couch behind me. She looked terrified.

I burst out in laughter. I said, "It's okay old buddy. That is the way humans do it. We start out in the front and THEN we move around to the back."

Buster relaxed his attack posture, "Okay Boss, just wanted to make sure she wasn't hurting you" and ambled lazily over to his food bowl.

By now she was laughing as hard as I was. She said through her giggles, "Does he do that often? No wonder you have such a hard time getting laid?"

It was true. But being a guy I had to throw the challenge flag.

I said with a smile in my voice, "Who told you I have a hard time getting laid? I might be a nerd but I haven't taken up Holy Order YET."

She said, "Julian told us about your unfortunate situation when he first came over."

Great! Outed in front of an entire table full of hot women. Thanks a lot you asshole!

"He said that one of us should fuck you just for pity's sake and since he and I fuck all the time I volunteered for the job.

"I didn't realize how attractive and interesting you are. I would have done it even if he hadn't asked me."

I thought lightheartedly, "Okay, she's a little slut but at least she has good taste.

"HOLD ON A MINUTE HERE!!"

I said totally flabbergasted, "Did you just say that you and Julian FUCK all the time???!!"

She said indifferently, "Well, not as much as Melissa and Britt. But he gets around to me at least a couple times a month."

I said, "He is fucking three different women right now? Is that what you are saying?"

She looked at me like I was a moron. She said, "I'm not saying that at all."

I thought, "WHEW! I must be losing my mind."

She continued totally oblivious to my reaction, "Those are just the women in my OFFICE.

"He is fucking a whole lot of other girls too. When it comes to sex, Julian is like the energizer bunny.

"He has a big dick and he knows how to use it, believe me, I've experienced it. It's unworldly. None of us can get enough of him"

Well, there it was! The evidence had been right in front of me from the start. But because I am more than a little bit "special" that way I couldn't connect the dots.

In my defense I think it was the certainty that he absolutely loved Hannah that led me in the wrong direction.

But of course, a guy like Julian, with a big appetite and no scruples lived for conquest. He probably considered all of the illicit sex his absolute right. After all variety IS the spice of life.

Easy-peasy to rationalize if you have no soul.

I decided that my former friend was a very toxic fellow indeed.

In the meantime my new little pal was unbuttoning her blouse!! Conversation over.

The extraordinary mounds she was revealing were tempting but I needed space to process this. I wondered if Biff knew that Julian was cheating on her. More important I wondered whether it was my place to fill her in on that fact.

On the one hand it was none of my business and it might devastate Biff. Plus guys don't tell on each other. But on the other hand Biff was my cosmic other half and even worse, if the guy was fucking around on her he might bring her something nasty. I was sure Hannah was not a condom kind of girl.

I looked at Louise with some regret and said, "Look, I really like you and there might be a future for us so I want to take it a little slow.

"I am not proposing marriage but you are interesting and I don't want to start this out with the one thing that is guaranteed to complicate things, sex. Can I take you out on a real date sometime first?"

She looked astounded and then really disappointed. She pouted prettily. She said, "Don't you want something to remember me by TONIGHT. Everybody tells me that I am very good."

With that she reached for my belt. I took ahold of her hands. It was comical really. I am a foot and a half taller and over a hundred pounds heavier than she was. And here I was fighting tooth and nail to defend my honor from this determined little vixen.

I said, "I'm serious, do you just want a quick fuck or do you want to get to know me better? I am not interested in being a human vibrator."

She looked at me with that thing that all women do. The only analogy I can think of is the way an experienced trainer appraises a race horse. She did everything but walk around me, thump my chest and pry open my mouth to count my teeth.

Then you could see she reached a decision.

She almost melted into a puddle in front of me. It was obvious that the little switch in every woman's head that is labeled, "potential husband" had toggled. It gave me an even bigger hard on.

She said dreamily, "I haven't been with somebody exclusively in 3 years. But you might be the one. What do you need me to do?"

I said, "Just let's go out a few times and get to know each other. There are a lot of things that I like about you and I want to explore them further. If we hit it off then maybe there is a future."

I really meant it. This little brown girl with the big tits was pulling me into her orbit with a lot more gravity than I had ever experienced.

Maybe my relationship with Biff had changed me?

I didn't add, "And stop fucking Julian" because I wasn't ready to make that kind of commitment.

I was thinking to myself that it was a totally arrogant move on Julian's part to hook me up with one of his fuck-buddies.

Opportune to say the least, since it blew his cover. But foolishly over-confident nonetheless.

It was a clear expression of how little he thought of me as a man. And it was also an indication of how little he valued the magnificent woman who was his wife.

In the meantime Louise said, buttoning up her blouse, "Okay, let's do it. When do you want to get together again?"

I said, "How about I pick you up for a real date tomorrow night. And I take you to Blues Alley. Do you like Jazz?"

Her eyes lit up and she said, "God! I love jazz but nobody has ever taken me to a place like that."

I said, "Text me your address and I'll see you at 6:30."

The ride down to the Fort Totten Metro station was mostly in silence. She seemed to be mulling something over. As she got out she leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek and said shyly, "I am really falling for you Bill. Please don't hurt me."

So there it was. She was frail and brave and timid and broken as I was. I was smitten by her like she was a kitten in a box.

As soon as I got my morning coffee the next day I fired off a message. It was old times again with Biff. But I knew who I was talking to now, so it really wasn't.

I had appropriated a darkweb address as a chat-space and I wanted her to have the URL. For those of you who are not familiar with the darkweb, it is like the part of town down by the docks.

It is comprised of nothing but the electronic equivalent of abandoned warehouses, which in the internet sense are old URLs. Most of those are dot gov, or dot mil because they were set up before the commercial internet.

If you know what you're doing you can easily find an uninhabited space to squat. And once you do you can conduct any manner of anonymous, or clandestine business. That was where Biff and I were going to meet.

I still didn't know exactly what I was going to say. But Louise's little tidbit had removed any moral hesitations.

I had no desire to consummate anything with Biff beyond our virtual relationship. But at least it was now her and me against her husband.

Julian was a cheater and cheaters deserve anything that happens to them.

She came back almost immediately with, "I'll see you there in five minutes."

It was time to lay down all of the cards. If I were Biff I would want to know what my husband was up to. And since she was the other part of my soul I was rock solid certain that my instincts were correct.

She said, "So you finally see it my way."

As if I could ever successfully argue with her.

"We can have what we used to have? No more silly hesitations about the morality of chatting with a friend about ideas and things. I promise no cybersexing?" That accompanied by a smiley face.

I sent back, "We need to talk my dear friend. Are you ready to listen to something that you are not going to like?"

There was a gap of about ten minutes before she replied. I think she was getting herself ready for what she knew I was going to say. She wrote, "Okay, cup of chamomile in hand, proceed."

I said, "First keep in mind that I love you. We are one soul so I feel the impact of what I am about to say like it is happening to me."

I sat back and looked at the keyboard and took a deep breath. Then I started furiously typing, "I have irrefutable evidence that Julian is serial cheating on you."

The sound of crickets, bullfrogs, the buzzing of mosquitos... The cursor sat there blinking in an ecstasy of uncertainty. I had no idea what was happening on the other end. But I knew it was bad.

Finally she typed, "You know this for sure?! How did you find out?"

I said, "The simplest way possible. I am dating one of the women he is fucking. Julian fixed me up with her. I think he thought he was doing me a favor. Of course he doesn't know about us.

"She told me about him in nauseating detail. She was just making conversation. She wasn't gaming me. I was not going to mention it because I knew it would hurt you. But we are too close to hold something like this back. And I respect your dignity way too much.

"Is there anything I can do for you, ANYTHING just ask?"

There was another long agonizing pause. All I could hear was the sound of Buster over in the corner of the room noisily grooming his unmentionables.

Finally she typed, "You can hold me while I cry."

I responded immediately, "Where? When?"

She responded, "Parking lot by the Lake Frank Trails. One hour."

It was a beautiful summer day. The DC humidity was down and the temperatures were bearable. The trees were an absolute sheen of green and gold glory with the sun shining through them. And nature was noisily going about its business with chirps and buzzes and the chattering of the squirrels.

I was sitting in my Range Rover in the parking lot at the Regional Park Entrance off of Avery Road, when she wheeled in, in her white Jaguar XF. I got out. She got out.

Her beauty made my eyes mist over. She was wearing a simple spaghetti strapped sun dress. It showed off her gorgeous legs and her perfect full breasts.

It was both demure and stunningly sexual. I did not get the impression that she intended the latter. It was just who she was.

But it was that sheaf of golden hair and her beautiful face with its fresh creamy complexion and its perfectly proportioned features that drew me in like tractor beams.

I felt like the camera lens had panned in to a close-up shot. Her remarkable face was the only thing in the frame.

If you expected her to run to me and clutch at me tearfully you don't know Biff.

First of all, she doesn't walk. She glides. She floated up to me with bitter hurt and amused irony all mixed together in her eyes. But they were also as steadfast as two gun barrels.

My little voice marveled, "This is a woman of exceptional strength and courage."

I looked at her with sympathy and said, "How are you holding up partner?"

She smiled ruefully and said, "As well as can be expected when you find out that the person who you invested so much of yourself in doesn't give a shit about your gift."

She took my hand and we started to amble along together down the trail that led past the lake. We took the hiking trail that went into the less settled area of the park.

Midmorning on a weekday is not a popular time. All of the prospective bikers and hikers are off doing earthshaking things down in DC. So it was just two very old and dear friends walking together in an empty park. You could hear the hum of nature but not a word was said.

We finally got to the Valiant covered bridge and stepped into the shadows. I stopped took both of her hands and looked into her eyes. The shades on them were drawn. She was inscrutable.

I said, "What can I do for you?"

She turned and led me silently across the bridge and into the little meadow on the other side of the trail. It was slightly elevated down to the next level where the flowers were. The wildflowers below were in full summer riot. We sat.

She said, "Take me through this from beginning to end. Leave nothing out." She was staring pensively at the greenery in front of us.

I said, "I was out with Julian yesterday and he was showing off as usual." She smiled knowingly.

"He thinks that I am too nerdy to live and so he thought it would be a hoot to fix me up to get laid. You know how he likes to make fun of me.

"I would have rather had my fingernails yanked out one at a time. But I went along with him.

"He sat me down with a girl who he knew was a sure thing. And right on cue she volunteered to come home with me.

"She was very direct. We hadn't been in the door five minutes when she asked me to fuck her.

"I have not been with a woman in over a year and that was just once, to celebrate my getting over you. So needless to say I was well on my way to breaking that losing streak when I got into the no-win thing that I do so well. I asked her why me?

"That's when she told me that she was regularly fucking Julian. And he had asked her to take care of me on the side, as a favor.

"I know you think she is a little slut. But in a lot of ways she is just as naïve and insecure as I am.

"She has a great body and a very healthy appetite and Julian is extremely persuasive when it comes to the 'it's just sex' gambit.

"Anyhow, her casually dropping that little skunk in the middle of the ladies bridge club ended any thoughts about my getting laid.

"So I got her to talk about it and she said that besides herself there were two others in her office who Julian regularly serviced and several others on the side as well.

"She told me that Julian has a big dick and he knows how to use it?"

I said it as a question. It was offered as a kind of proof of authenticity. I was sure Biff would be able to confirm the truth better than I could.

Biff's face fell but she still looked cool and in-control. She gave a sad chuckle and said, "That girl has definitely been there and done Julian."

Then she shook her head like she was snapping out of something.

She said with grim determination, "I could have cheated on Julian with a-man-a-day since we have been married but I have been perfectly faithful to him.

"Admittedly, that was more due to me feeling like I owed it to myself, rather than any romantic notions. I wanted to be better than that.

"And now I discover that he has never stopped being a hound.

"I am not going to be the typical whiney woman. I am going to nail his hide to the barn door and then I am going to get REALLY mean."

I said, "I can help with the espionage part. I have something that will turn his I-phone into your own personal snooping device without even having to jailbreak it. All you need is a momentary forced pair and you can transfer it over."

I did a thing with my nerd-phone and she had it.

She leaned over and put her arms around me. Because of the height difference it was my chest, not my shoulders. I enfolded her in my arms. She rested her head against me like a child.

Then I could feel her start to sob. I held her making comforting noises. She cried for a very long time. Then she pushed herself out of my arms, reared back and looked at me. Decision made. Her face was wild with emotion.

She said vehemently, "I don't know where this will lead but I want you to know that I love you without reservation. I don't care whether Julian has ruined our marriage or not. All I know is that I will be yours forever. That will never change."

I thought to myself, "They're a complicated species. And this is the most intricate of them all.

Biff was an intelligent and sophisticated woman. Women like her have to have a sense of connection in order to love deeply. And our long, intense virtual life together had provided the necessary foundation for that.

But the question remained "What will her love for me translate to in real-life?"

Seriously!! I am not totally delusional. In the real-world a woman like Biff would never notice a poor nerd like me. You learn the rules early in the game and the simple fact is that Biff and I are from two totally different universes.

Biff is a trophy woman. She is a pièce de résistance, an asset to her man. She is the sort of female that all the other women lose to. And whose beauty intimidates even the most confident of men.

If we were ever together, every man we met would think he could take her away from me.

The men who fit with Biff are alpha-males. They all look like Julian. They have his sophistication and charm and his self-confidence.

The fact is, being the wife of a guy who does contract programming out of a condo in Silver Spring simply didn't fit the frame.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,953 Followers