Another Unromantic Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,961 Followers

Of course all of that was pure speculation. In the present we were a man and a woman sitting in a field of wildflowers and basking in each other's company. A lot of water would have to flow over the dam before we decided what we were going to do about that.

Nonetheless, I knew we would never be apart in the world where we both belonged, a world where I was the alpha dog. She knew that too.

I unwrapped her and got to my feet, brushing off my pants. She rose gracefully and took my hand. Her look of pure unadulterated love nearly melted the soles of my shoes. It was a sublime moment for both of us.

We walked hand in hand back to the lot. Not a word needed to be said. At her car she stood on tip toes and kissed me with tentative sweetness. It wasn't passionate. It was the kiss of a lifelong partner.

She said, almost ashamedly, "I need your help Bill. I have never faced a situation like this and I am confused and scared. If this is true, then killing Julian is an option. Nonetheless, if it isn't true it doesn't change my love for you."

"So my heart will be torn between two lovers. I need you to help me. Maybe I even need you to make the decision for the both of us. I'm not sure I am strong enough. Can you do that for us?"

Talk about a rock and a hard place...

I looked into those exquisite and infinitely wise eyes and said the only thing that made sense, "First we have to find out what the situation actually is with Julian. I am with you every step of the way. I will always be with you no matter what.

"Here's looking at you kid."

She smiled at the allusion and said, "I need to find out for sure before I decide anything. I have to see the evidence with my own eyes. I thought I would be Julian's for life. But if he is cheating on me it will help me make my decision.

"Then we can talk about our future together. But please cherish our love, as I do."

She spun out of my arms with a little sob and got hastily into her car, started it without looking at me and drove away. I stood there watching her go. The future never seemed more uncertain.

But I had promised a little brown mouse that I would take her out tonight and I had to get back to my place to get ready.

Louise lived in a neat little apartment complex in Falls Church. It was exactly what I had expected from her, practical, economical and well-tended. The buildings themselves had that 1990s flavor and the surrounding vegetation was mature.

I knocked on her door and was greeted by ferocious yapping.

The woman who opened it was not the one I had dropped off the night before. This one was stunningly beautiful.

Louise had gone all-out with the make-up. She really had gorgeous brown eyes. When I was a teenager we used to call them "bedroom eyes". And with those sensual lips outlined in shades of brown she looked eminently kissable.

The body in that little black dress was the main event though. I guess I already knew that. But I had no idea how really remarkable she was.

The dress was demure if you could ignore her exceptional tits. It was nothing but material from her neck to tantalizingly above her knee.

There was no cleavage. But those huge hills jutting out from her chest were hypnotic. They caused my imagination to soar. Something else soared as well.

She bent over to pick up the glorified rat at her feet. That act revealed perfect, full, muscular legs with those bulging calf muscles that four inch heels impart.

Her hips were round and fruitful and she must have had a 20 inch waist.

Her Chihuahua told me in no uncertain terms what would happen to me if I touched her. They are pretty cocky for five pound dogs. She turned to me with a smile and said, "She isn't as ferocious as she sounds."

The varmint was resting possessively in the crook of her arm now, looking like Cleopatra on her barge.

I kissed her cheek and said, "Are you ready to go?"

She said, "I'm excited. Most of my dates just want to stay in for the night. Not dress up and go out."

I didn't need much imagination to envision that. And I was surprised that it gave me a jealous pang.

We drove down to Georgetown, parked in the lot on Prospect and walked the short distance down Wisconsin to Blues Alley.

She jiggled along beside me holding onto my arm affectionately.

I have always liked Blues Alley. It features the kind of entertainers that most wannabe's want to be. It is anything but fancy but it is authentic and the food and drink blend perfectly with the music. I had tickets so we got good seats.

We had chattered constantly in the hour that it had taken us to get there. What I learned about my little brown mouse was rattling around in my head like a 22 caliber bullet.

When I saw her yesterday I had thought that Louise was a secretary. But it turns out that she was a project manager for Boeing Aerospace, dealing exclusively with the Air Force.

That meant she probably had a higher clearance than mine. But she had never mentioned it.

I said, "How did you get a job like that. I thought they went to ex-jet jockeys and people like that?"

She said perfectly matter of fact, "Oh, I used to be one. Never commanded the aircraft but I was copilot on a Buff for a couple of tours. Even did some missions over Iraq during the invasion."

Buff stands for Big-Ugly-Fat-Fucker, she was a B-52 pilot!!???

She wasn't looking at me when she dropped that little tidbit. If she had been, she would have seen my chin hit my belt buckle.

I said, "Wait a minute. You are a former bomber pilot?!!"

She looked at me completely nonchalant and said, "Yes, I joined right after college. My degree is in aeronautical engineering and I wanted to get some real-world experience.

"I did the minimum 12 years and got out as a Captain. This is my first year at Boeing."

So my little brown mouse was actually a fighting mongoose? I am a total idiot.

It was the usual sexual politics issue. In the mating game men's role is to hunt. And in that respect women are nothing more than prey.

So, when we see a hot woman we are not going to ask ourselves, "What is this person really like?" Our sole aim is to cut them out of the herd for whatever OTHER purposes you have in mind.

Obviously the relationship will get a lot less simple minded as a man and woman get to know each other. And that can lead to genuine human bond.

But in most cases a man's first thoughts are not. "I wonder what makes her tick. What are her unique aptitudes and experiences?"

It is more likely, "I wonder what's under that sweater. And I wonder if she puts out?!!"

So, I had made the typical condescending male assumptions about Louise.

Give me a break though! The girl was tiny and seemed to be willing to fuck anybody in pants. The last thing I would assume was that she was a certified air warrior.

I said, "How in the world would somebody so small pass all of the physical requirements?"

She laughed and said, "I might be small but I'm mighty" she made a muscle. "And before you ask I had the girls bound up in an industrial strength bra on the endurance course."

We both laughed. She thought she was being funny and I was still getting over my total astonishment and sheer embarrassment at underestimating her.

I wondered if Julian knew how special she was. I decided that he wouldn't care about anything but the fuck she could throw.

Until I knew her real story I just assumed that Louise was a brainless twit. Instead, she was clearly playing some kind of deep game. I wondered why.

I might be hopeless. But even I know that women put up false fronts. Maybe that was it.

She was a tiny woman in a man's world. Nevertheless, it made absolutely no sense that she would come off as mousy and slutty as she wanted me to think she was, unless there was more to the story.

One part of me thought that she might just be a guy with a pussy. She flew bombers in combat for Pete's sake!! That is a pretty macho thing to do.

The male pilots who I have known are a lot more interested in quantity than quality. Why shouldn't a woman be the same? So of course she would drink and fuck like a man, meaning indiscriminately.

The other part of me thought that I might have run into my female equivalent. My inner self is far too sensitive to function effectively in the real-world.

So I give them nerd-boy. I have adopted that persona as a distraction, a defense mechanism so to speak. The only person I have ever shared my real self with is Biff.

I was wondering if that might also be true of Louise.

The person I met yesterday was radiating, "Fuck me, I don't give a shit" which is splendid cover for somebody who really actually cares a lot. And who has simply given up on the game.

If you are that openly slutty, you don't have to worry about what men think about you. You KNOW what they think about you. So you can interact with the male half without worrying about getting your ego stepped on.

Only YOU know that the person you are portraying really isn't your essential self. My little voice mused, "Is it possible that the Louise I met yesterday was same kind of sad smokescreen? Was she floating a decoy like I do?

In the meantime, Louise was getting so many admiring glances from the male population that I was starting to feel threatened.

I could do the math. She was a year older than me, had a long track record with men and she was definitely the hottest female in the place.

The suave looking guy at the bar couldn't take his eyes off her boobs. I began to wonder when she would start roping that fellow in as her evening bed-mate.

I know that sounds like I doubt myself. But the fact is that I doubt myself.

I am not an alpha-male like Julian. Hell! I am not even a card-carrying member of the pack. I get whatever the others throw my way.

I think Louise was beginning to sense that the natives were becoming restless too. Because, she looked at me a little uneasily and said, "Can we get out of here?" I nodded agreement.

She rose and squashed my arm against her delectable chest as we made our way out of the place. It was a possession move plain and simple.

As soon as we came out of the Alley and onto Wisconsin she said, "Whew! I was afraid that the women at the table in the corner were going to kidnap you and carry you away to be ravished."

I goggled and said, "WHAT?!! I was worried that you were about to leave with the dude at the bar who spent all evening undressing you."

We both looked at each other and chortled. She was as insecure as I am. I was feeling very close to my little fighting mongoose. We were very much alike.

I started to drive her back to her place but as soon as we got to the Key Bridge she said, "Bill, would it be all right if Chica and I went to your place.

"I packed a couple of things if we can just pick them up. We would like to spend the night with you and Buster."

I was surprised by my reaction. It was pure joy. Remember, I'm a nowhere man.

I said, "Are you sure you want to wake up with me tomorrow?"

She said very eagerly, "I KNOW I want to wake up with you tomorrow. I have wanted to do that since the minute I met you." And she snuggled over and molded herself against me.

This was getting interesting. In my entire life I have never had ONE hot woman want me. Now there were TWO? I was waiting for the guy to jump out and tell me I had just been "punked."

We picked up the rat and her little overnight bag and drove around the beltway to Silver Spring.

The Chihuahua growled at me through the entire journey. I was hoping Buster would eat her.

Buster and she had the usual nose to butt handshake as soon as we got there.

That was quite a feat given the fact that Buster's head was approximately the same size as the rat and she had to stand on her hind legs to make Buster's acquaintance. Then there was some romping and the two decided that they were in love. Dogs!

In the meantime Louise had gone into my bedroom and come out in a nighty and robe. She got us both a beer and sat down on the couch next to me.

She scooched over and I put my arm around her. She tucked her sleek legs under her cute little butt.

She radiated ease and contentment. I knew she had no fear of the bedroom. Sex wasn't the vibe anyhow. She just seemed to fit with me like we had been married forever.

It is something special that women do when they are starting to bond with a man.

Biff might be the most beautiful woman on the planet but Louise could give her a run for her money in the body category.

The extreme planes of her womanly figure were highlighted in light and dark by the lamps in the room. It was an awe inspiring and stiffie inducing sight.

She has a gymnast's petite body. Her legs are proportionally long and very muscular. You only get female legs that full and ample from years of dance, or Air Force conditioning.

She had proportionally very abundant hips and a round and exceptionally jutting pair of buns. Feminine but tiny came to mind.

Her body was an extreme hourglass but it was so tight it was almost hard. She clearly got that courtesy of a daily regimen of military fitness. But of course the only thing anybody would ever notice were her tits.

They might not have been as spectacularly huge on a five foot eight inch, one hundred and thirty pound woman. But on Louise's tiny frame they looked gigantic. She had on a nighty so there was considerable cleavage.

Extremely heavy breasts like Louise's will inevitably hang and sway. But hers were right up there on her chest, not around her navel. And their movement underneath the robe and nighty as she turned her body to face me was stimulating.

Unspeakable forces were at play there.

She was looking at me pleadingly, like she wanted me to say something. It wasn't hard to figure out what. I took her face in one hand and turned her toward me. I said with awe in my voice, "You are absolutely beautiful. I don't know whether to fuck you or worship you."

She said in a ghostly little voice, "I'd prefer that you fucked me. Since I am going to die if I don't have you inside me soon. You can save the worshipping for later."

I picked her up and carried her Rhett Butler style to the bedroom. She must have weighed about 100 pounds.

I placed her gently on the bed and shucked everything. Old Lucifer stood out in the landscape like the Empire State Building.

In the meantime she had slipped her robe to the floor and she was lying there in a silk teddy, which didn't quite cover her bald pussy. Her eyes were extra-wide and deep pools of lust.

I started in the obvious place. I sat her up and peeled the nighty off over her head. Her thick brown hair sprang back into place down her back as the nighty went up her arms and flew off in the direction of my bedroom lamp.

As soon as she dropped her arms her breasts gave one weighty bob. Boobs as big as Louise's are too heavy to jiggle, they just bounce and settle.

The sight of her lying there naked was an inspiration. Her boobs were puddled on her rather deep chest like a couple of throw pillows. The nipples were as brown as the rest of her. The aureoles were big and round. But those nipples were something special.

They were pointing excitedly at me, perhaps half-inch long and almost a quarter of an inch wide. They were like brown, throbbing, hot Nuks.

I have a reasonable amount of experience with women and I have never seen such an erotic sight.

I took one of those incredible little items in my mouth and began to suck. She frantically grabbed my head to hold me there, threw her own head back and groaned loudly. Then she began to slowly thrash her legs.

I moved my hand down to between her widely spread legs and found molten hot liquid there. Her scent was so powerful it made every hormone I owned clutch its chest and pass-out.

I reared back and looked at her. She opened those incredible eyes and looked back. They were so intensely focused and full of passion that they were almost opaque.

She was gazing deep into my soul. We were unlocking every sealed room. I could see the little girl, the engineer and the hero pilot. I could also see the generous, nurturing, soul of a woman who wanted one man to love. And it was me.

For a time it was Zen not sex. We stared into each other's being. Then something changed in those lovely eyes. The lust came boiling up like Vesuvius on that fatal day. Her eyes rolled up in her head, she he let out a little cry of sheer desire and grabbed Old Lucifer in a death grip.

She shot her legs wide open and dragged me over to between them. It wasn't like I had a choice. That is, unless I wanted to lose a valued appendage.

Then she unceremoniously jabbed me into her hungrily demanding slit, surrounding me in an ecstasy of hot silk.

She instantly threw her hips up so we were joined to the hilt. Then she began to fuck me like a wildcat. She wrapped her legs around my ass and began to grind her pussy against me so that Old Lucifer was rotating in rapid little 360 degrees arcs within her white hot passage.

I could feel her juices running over everything and her womb began milking me like a berserk Iowa farmhand.

Then she let out a loud cry, threw her head back and started whispering, "Yesss! Yesss! Yesss! CUMMING!! CUMMING!! And then this little 100 pound woman bent her body into a bow and lifted all 220 pounds of me completely off the bed.

It was uncanny. We were maybe 30 seconds into the fuck at that point.

I had never heard of a woman cumming so hard that fast. I had the totally inappropriate thought, "No wonder Julian keeps tapping her."

In the meantime she never stopped bucking. We were in a frenzy slamming together so hard that the liquid slapping sound almost sounded like shots.

I couldn't believe that I wasn't hurting her since she was humping up at my pounding down on her with all of her force.

While we were doing this she was writhing her boobs on me and making little cries and grunts. Those began to blend together into a continuous wail. Then she started vocalizing.

She was humping at an incredible rate of speed. It was like a machine torqueing up. She began to just yell, "OH GOD!! OH JESUS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME FUCKMEEEE" which led to a single hypersonic shriek. It was so loud that I was afraid that it would bring the Police.

She went off on a temporary frenzy of bucking and writhing. Then she went completely boneless, shivering ecstatically in my arms. Her body was totally still and pliant yet it seemed to hum with electricity. Her passage was a maelstrom of activity as she continued to orgasm.

I came with a force that must have changed the local weather.

Her shriek startled the dogs. So my shooting into her was punctuated by their frantic barking at our door. Thank God it was locked or I would have had Chihuahua fangs sunk in my bare ass.

It took me a second to come back from where she had blown me. In the meantime she was plastered against me by our mutual sweat making little sighing sounds. I didn't hear the sound of approaching police sirens. All I heard were the dogs.

Her sturdy little body lay underneath me still quivering with deep sighs. She was a study in olives and browns.

I was lying between her widely spread legs holding myself on my elbows. I looked down the length of her body, past the pillow of her tits and down that flat muscular stomach to the pronounced muscles on the top of her thighs.

There is something about olive skinned women with their super smooth honeyed skin that I find very sensual. Her coloration and the lingering smell of her perfume and her fluids was blowing up my olfactory senses. The heat emanating from down there was making me hard again.

She finally said in a spent tone, "I have fucked a lot of men in my life but I have NEVER felt like I just did with you. That wasn't sex. It was some kind of unearthly mind meld."

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,961 Followers