Another Use for Cotton Clothesline

Story Info
He came out with collar in one hand, handcuffs in the other.
3.5k words
4.27
29.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I decided to get back into BDSM...give it another run. It had been months since our last play date and I was getting antsy to start doing it again. We both agreed that I could be the bottom and I was very excited about it. He seemed less excited and even seemed to be putting it off. He had a headache one night, a stomach ache another night and suggested that we should "Just make love." on another night. I was beginning to think that he really wasn't ready to get back into it, but had agreed to it because he hates to tell me "no" for anything.

After several evenings went by with him giving me excuses to postpone, I let it go and he certainly didn't bring it up again. Then, to my surprise, he came out of the bedroom on a Sunday afternoon with my bottoming collar in his left hand, our handcuffs in his right hand, an evil twinkle in his eyes and a smile on his lips. It was time! A thrill ran down my spine and settled in my pussy, making my clit swell with anticipation.

I looked him in the eye and said, "Really? Right now?"

"Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Yes." I whispered, while staring at the goodies in his hands.

He walked up next to me and placed the collar around my neck. When he had fastened it securely, he put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to face him, put his hand under my chin and lifted my face to look at him. Then he said, "I love you very much." and he kissed me. A long, passionate kiss, with lips and tongues intertwining and many moans from both of us. My panties were getting moist.

He then placed the handcuffs around my wrists, fastening them securely. His smile was gone, replaced with his "serious" look, and he lifted my hands to his lips and kissed the palms of both of my hands. He looked up at me and said, "Because I love you and I always want the best for you, it falls upon me to look out for you, right?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

He said, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, SIR."

He then looked sad, shook his head "no," and said, "You see, that's why I have to do this. It's because you forget. Like just now, you forgot to address me as 'Sir' even though you know while wearing this collar you must always speak to me with respect. I have been remiss in my duties to you. You have been backsliding and I've turned a blind eye on your behavior for months. I do apologize for not upholding my part of our relationship. You know there is no way for us to remember every time you have made mistakes over the past few months but we both know you have made many. Am I correct?"

I looked down at the floor at his feet and whispered, "Yes, Sir."

He continued, "I feel you should be punished for this behavior of yours but, if I were to punish you for each and every thing you've done wrong, then we would be here for a very long time. So I've decided to spend the next couple of hours giving you the severe punishment you deserve, without having to constantly remind you of the reason for each thing I do to you. Do you understand?"

I nodded and tried to look forlorn but a smile kept twitching at the corners of my mouth, "Yes, Sir. I understand. May I ask a question, Sir?"

He gave me stern look and replied, "I suppose, if you must."

I tried very hard to wipe the smile off my face when I asked, "Am I to be punished constantly for the entire two hours?"

"Of course not," he looked angrily at me, "I can't believe you would ask that question! You know me better than that! You will be punished...severely...and unlike the other times you have forced me to punish you, this time you will not be allowed to have an orgasm until I give you permission. There will be no relief for you during this punishment. You will suffer until I am satisfied that I have made up for lost time. You will be allowed to have one orgasm at the end. I however, may force you to give me a few, before I take pity on you."

I nodded my understanding and this time my smile really was gone. I was surprised by this new twist he was throwing in....only one orgasm at the end? This really was going to be severe punishment!

He smiled at me and said, "Well, then. Let's get started, shall we?" Then he took my hand and led me into the our bedroom. He had placed a chair in the center of the room under a hook we have in our ceiling. (This has come in handy for many of our play times, although I've never thought of a good answer for why it's there when any of our kids have asked about it.)

He gave the handcuffs a little tug and I understood that he wanted me to stand on the chair. He helped to balance me while I stepped up, then he turned me toward the bed and I saw the many tools he had chosen to use for my punishment. Everything was laying out, on display in an orderly fashion, at the foot of the bed where he could conveniently access them. From what I saw there, it looked like my bottom was going to be sore tomorrow!

I suppose I stared at the bed longer than I thought, because my husband gave my handcuffs another little tug to get my attention back to him. He smiled and said, "You have on far too many clothes for what I have planned. Let's get you out of that."

He undid the handcuff from my left wrist and lifted my dress over my head. I hooked my thumbs into the top elastic of my panties and bent to take them off but he said, "Not those. Leave them for later, please. Now let me have your hands so we can get these cuffs back where they belong."

After the cuffs clicked closed, he smiled and leaned forward and kissed my bellybutton. Then he looked up at me and said, "Would you please put your handcuffs on the hook for me?"

I answered, "Yes, Sir." and did as I was told.

With my hands over my head, naked except for my panties, he stepped back and said, "God, I love your body. Those are the nicest tits I have ever seen."

He picked up a hank of cotton clothesline rope from the foot of the bed. He reached around my waist with the rope and proceeded to wrap it over my breasts, around my back and under my breasts and around my neck. He was decorating my upper body with a crazy infinity/figure eight design with a big "X" of rope appearing in the center of my chest. He had a very serious look on his face as though he was a man with a mission.

When he got to the second end of the rope, he looped it through all the layers above and below my breasts, then cinched it all together on top of that "X" he had created. As he pulled it tight, I realized that it was becoming uncomfortable to breathe. He tied a knot.

Watching his hands doing all that wrapping around and around was mesmerizing. It wasn't until he cinched it all together in the middle that I realized my breasts were turning red and my nipples were jutting straight out, hard and hungry, looking for attention.

He had ignored all that as he worked diligently on his creation. When he was done, he took a step back to look at his work. He smiled, sighed, and said, "God, I love those tits!"

I said, "Yes, Sir! They love you too!" I was hoping that he would reach up and touch them, rub them with his hands because they were aching from the pressure of the rope. Instead, he reached into his shorts and started stroking his cock. He stared at my tits with an evil smirk on his lips as he pleasured himself. He pulled his shorts off and threw them on the bed. He stood in front of me, completely naked, with his glorious hard-on throbbing and glistening pre-cum from the tip. He said, "My dick's almost as purple as your tits."

I looked at his cock and then down at my breasts and realized he was right. My boobs had gone from red to purple and they ached to be touched. If he would let me have my hands back, that's exactly what I would be doing right now, rubbing and touching them. Instead he walked over to the foot of the bed and selected a candy whip from the collection of toys he had laid out.

As he walked toward me he asked, "How do your boobs feel? Are they aching? Do you want me to rub them and make them feel better or would you rather I licked them and sucked your nipples?"

"They hurt, Sir. They hurt really bad. Please touch them, I beg you." I thought I'd get better results if I threw in a little begging.

He laughed at my feeble attempt to get him to do as I wished and then he hit my tits with the candy whip. He didn't hit me hard but it was a shock to my boobs nonetheless. Hitting them with the whip wasn't even one of the options he'd offered! He swung the whip in a swishing motion, a figure-8 action, that effectively hit the tops and bottoms of both boobs without even grazing the nipples. I wiggled a little on the chair. Now my nipples were hard, sticking straight out into the room, throbbing with each heart beat, begging for attention, any kind of attention. They wanted to be kissed, stroked, licked, pulled, twisted and bit. I moaned each time that whip struck my body.

The candy whip continued to punish my boobs and never came near my nipples. It occasionally grazed my lower rib cage, the top of my stomach and my upper chest. I looked down at my body and saw light pink marks springing up where the candy whip had come in contact with my skin above and below my purple, throbbing tits. The rope was deeply embedded into my skin, my boobs distorted from their natural shape, aching and needy.

He continued to hit me with the whip. Each time he swung his arm I hoped this would be the time he hit my nipples. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, I couldn't watch anymore. I could hear my harsh breathing in the room, the moans leaving my throat were that of an animal in need.

The whipping stopped. I was aware that my husband had walked away from me. He knows how to tease me. He understands my need for a "break" to soak up the sensations and make an assessment of my condition. Also he knows from my moans and breathing when I'm close to cumming. He had already said that wasn't going to happen until the end. He is so mean!

It was quiet in the room except for my labored breathing. I kept my eyes closed and my face tilted toward the ceiling. This was the moment to assess my condition. My panties were soaked. My pussy ached to be filled, my clit throbbed with each heartbeat, my boobs wanted out of their restraints and my nipples needed...they were in terrible need.

I felt he was close to me again. I kept my eyes closed and my head back, but I felt him walk behind my perch on the chair. He gently placed a blindfold over my eyes, checked that it was secure and walked around to the front of me again. He didn't say a word but a moment later he placed two nipple clamps on my tits at the same instant. I think we were both surprised by the moan that escaped my throat when the clamps, set on the tightest setting, bit into my nipples.

Our clamps have a heavy chain that runs between them and dangles down to the top of my belly but we've also added 4 ounce weights to each clamp. We both love making body modifications to my body. He loves long nipples, something you can suck into your mouth (and down your throat) or bite or grab between your finger and thumb and give a good, hard tug. For years I have been using the weighted nipple clamps to slowly elongate my nipples for him. He loves it.

My nipples were in such need of attention it was a surprise (and a relief) to FINALLY have them tended to, I felt a new gush of liquid slip out of me and into my panties. But he didn't just apply the clamps and let go. No. He placed the clamps and immediately grabbed the middle of the chain and pulled. He pulled with steady pressure.

My head snapped upright, I sucked a huge gulp of air into my lungs, and leaned toward him by thrusting my upper body forward.

He kept pulling with the same steady pressure on my nipples. I took a step forward with both feet and moaned.

He pulled.

I inched my feet closer to the edge of the chair.

He pulled.

I said, "OOOH, FUCK!"

He gave me a wicked little giggle and pulled.

I inched forward on the chair until my toes dangled off the edge of the seat.

He pulled.

I moaned, thrusting my breasts out as far as I could, and...he pulled.

By now my wrists were starting to hurt from the handcuffs biting into them. I was leaning so far forward it felt as though I would dislocate both shoulders. The edge of the wooden chair was cutting into the balls of my feet. I must have looked ridiculous trying to turn my body into a backwards "C." It was at this moment that he let go of the chain and a paddle came down on my left ass cheek, hard.

I let out a startled yelp and stood straight up on the edge of the chair. Backing up into the center of the seat again I realized how close I had come to dangling from the ceiling hook by my handcuffs. I had been so involved in what was happening to my nipples, it never entered my mind that my ass was the next target for his punishment. With all that pulling going on, I had become nothing more that two nipples attached to two very hot, sore, purple tits. I had completely forgotten that I even had an ass.

I felt him walk around the chair and heard him hitting the paddle on the palm of his hand. He does this sometimes for the intimidation factor. He will walk slowly around me and then, "smack" the paddle hits his hand. Sometimes he hits his hand once and the next blow lands on my ass. Other times he hits his hand up to five times before he delivers it to me.

He broke the silence in the room by saying, "I just don't know what I should do next. I can't decide. The possibilities are endless. And no one is more deserving than you. You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir," a hoarse whisper came out of my mouth.

"Why do you act like such a slut?"

"I love cock, Sir."

"Really! And whose cock do you love?"

"Your cock, Sir."

" Right. You only love my cock because my cock is the only one in the room. If there were five cocks in this room, YOU would want each and every one of them in each and every hole you have, wouldn't you, you little fucking slut?"

"Yes, you're right, Sir. I would do them ALL, but I will always love your cock most."

Then he was standing in front of me, breathing on my stomach, smelling me. He hit the paddle on the palm of his hand and said, "You even smell like a slut!"

"I'm sorry, Sir."

Then the paddle hit my right ass cheek with a loud crack. I was startled and jumped.

He said, "Don't apologize to me for smelling like a slut. I like your slut smell. It makes my dick hard."

Then he had his thumbs hooked into the waistband of my panties and yanked them down to my ankles in one motion. He left them laying on top of my feet and leaned his face into my crotch and took a deep, slow breath through his nose and said, "God you smell like sex." And he took another lingering sniff.

Taking my panties in his hand he commanded, "Lift your feet out of these panties. They're dripping wet! I can't believe you wasted all that juice into your panties when you know how much I like to drink that from your cunt. Well, I'll have to teach you a lesson about being wasteful now, won't I?"

"Yes, Sir?" I answered with the question in my voice, I had no idea where he was going with this.

I could sense he was fumbling around with my panties in his hands, I assumed he was smelling them.

"That's enough talking from you! Open your mouth!" he commanded.

I complied and opened my mouth as wide as I could and he proceeded to stuff my panties in my mouth. I quickly realized what he had been doing when I had sensed he was fumbling with my panties. He had been folding them so the crotch would be the first part to go into my opened mouth.

He laid the juicy part of the panties on my tongue then stuffed the rest of them all the way in my mouth and said, "Close your mouth. Do not spit them out or I'll use duct tape to keep them in there."

I mumbled around my panty-filled mouth, "Yes, Sir."

"Now spread your legs, thrust out your hips and let me get a good look at that cunt."

I did as he instructed. I felt new wetness sliding out of my cunt, just hearing those words. He put his face close to my pussy and he breathed through his nose. I could feel my clit tingle with excitement every time he exhaled.

"That clit is huge. It thinks I have my face down here to give it pleasure, but it is wrong. I'm not touching that slutty piece of flesh."

I couldn't help myself, I thrust my hips out just a little more, hoping exactly what my clit was hoping, that he would suck it into his mouth and twirl his tongue around the exposed tip. I knew it was so engorged the hood would be peeled back. I knew this was one of his weaknesses. But I still shouldn't have thrust my hips. I knew better.

He suddenly stood up and smacked my right ass cheek with the paddle. Then he started yelling and he hit me once for every word he spoke. He said,

"YOU,"...smack.

"ARE,"...smack.

"A,"...smack.

"FUCKING,"...smack.

"SLUT!"...smack.

He hit me HARD all six times. My ass was hot and stinging. It hurt! It hurt BAD! The smacks had sounded loud in the bedroom. They seemed to reverberate around the room up at the ceiling where my ears were. I also heard whimpering bouncing around up there too. Before I realized that sound was coming out of MY throat, my husband dropped the paddle to the floor, placed his left hand on my right ass cheek and started rubbing it in a big circular motion and in the same instant he thrust his right hand between my legs and plunged 3 fingers deep into my cunt.

I was so startled, the sensations were so intense, I started cumming on his fingers. He continued to rub my ass cheek in those big gentle circles with his hand spreading the heat and ache from the paddle up my back and down into my thighs, my arms still in handcuffs over my head had stopped aching and were now thankfully asleep, my eyes covered and blind, my head thrown back with my mouth wide open, filled with my woman-juice drenched panties, my nipples twitching in vise-grip nipple clamps on the tips of my roped-up, protruding, purple boobs, and three sausage-sized man fingers shoved into my cunt to the hilt with his hairy-man-knuckle pressed hard against my exposed, rock-hard clit...of course I came...for me it was the end, I could take no more, and so I came and came and came and came some more.

Wouldn't you?