Another View of Amanda Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just looked at me. That flustered me a bit.

"And I was wondering."

"Go on."

"How about you and her together."

"I see, and why should I?"

"Five hundred enough to say, why you should?" I asked playing the trump card my mate had given me about Jenny doing a bit of escort stuff on the side.

The commerce out of the way, everyone has a price I think, we got down to details.

Despite her occasional status as an escort, Jenny was quite strongly principled in other ways, fucking actors!

"Just with her, not you, unless she says so categorically."

"Ok that's fine, I just want to watch."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"What don't fancy me?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

We both laughed.

"And no telling her it's paid for," she said.

"Fuck no, that's the last thing."

I really turned it on for Mandy that night. Loads and loads of foreplay, ages licking her big, fat tits and sucking her nipples, slow languid kisses all over her body, soft, gentle caresses up and down her legs and all over her bum. Turning her and laying her on her front, I licked the backs of her thighs and all over the cheeks of her bum. Eventually I pulled her legs apart and made her cum by licking between her cheeks and pushing the tip of my tongue right up her bum hole. Not only did I try really hard to arouse, excite and satisfy her, I was also gentle, loving and caring to the point that after I eventually fucked her, I held her in my arms for ages as my cock softened, something I rarely did with any bird, let alone my wife.

It was then that I dropped in my little idea.

"I think I know someone."

"What?" Mandy replied dreamily.

"A woman."

Giggling, obviously happy, she said in a dreamy voice. "We know that and it's one of your problems Kevin."

"How do you mean?"

As she gave my softening cock a playful smack she giggled. "You know too many women."

I laughed back and said, "But I am with you Mands."

"Just about," she replied pointedly, but leaving her fingers resting on my stomach the tips in my bush of pubes.

"I meant a woman for you."

"For me?"

"Yes to make love with as I watch," I said getting excited,

"Oh, that."

"Yes Mands that."

"I didn't say that I would."

"True, but you said you might with the right girl."

"And I suppose you have found her have you?"

"As a matter of fact I think I have."

A bit cruelly, certainly unnecessarily, but really also letting her guard down, Mandy said. "Not one of your floosies, I hope."

"No Mands," I said softly cupping her boob and squeezing it gently.

"Who is it then?"

"Jenny, Jenny from the pub."

Mandy's fingers so near to my cock, the thought of her and Jenny, the talk about it and, to an extent, caressing her tit was getting me hard. So we fucked again.

Over the next couple of days I mentioned Jenny a few times, but really got no further. In bed one night, I turned up the heat about it.

I told her that: I was fed up with having a boring sex life, she hadn't got any adventure in her, I needed more than just a straightforward fuck, she had said she would go with another woman and that I was tired of the same old thing time and time again. She obviously threw a wobbly and started having a go back, quietly, because Sara was in the house. I tore into her telling her she didn't know how to satisfy a man and that it was her fault I had gone astray. As I hoped, she started crying, so I turned the screw tighter.

"And if you don't fuckingwell change and get a bit more life in you, I'll go and find someone that will."

She agreed to talk to Jenny with me!

I of course I didn't let her know that I had already arranged it, so when the three of us chatted in the pub it all seemed spontaneous. It was surprisingly easy. We agreed to meet at the pub for lunch on Sunday and then walk to our house, a quarter mile or so away.

Chapter 5

Jenny looked absolutely fucking amazing. She had a ridiculously short black skirt on with no tights. Her legs were tanned and, as my mum used to say, they went right up to her bum; they were the longest I had ever seen. She had trained as a dancer and she certainly had dancer's legs, slim, lithe and shapely, they were the sort that would look fabulous round anyone's back or neck, hopefully Mandy's later on.

She was wearing a simple. White button up blouse and high heeled sandals:

I could see that Mandy was drinking more than she usually did and I slowed her down, for I didn't want her to get drunk, just loosen her inhibitions!

At the house, after a quick drink, I showed Jen round with Mandy, leaving our bedroom until the end. When we went in there, I shut the door behind me and, very pointedly, drew the curtains and lit just one small lamp in the corner of the room. The lighting was dim and moody.

We were all set.

In the pub when we had arranged it, Jenny had played up to Mandy. They had sort of flirted, and had agreed that they would 'put on the show' for me, though, as Jenny said very pointedly. "Just Amanda and me, not you."

They stood in the middle of the large room, quite near to the bed just looking at each other. I went and sat in a chair in the corner of the room, just out of their lines of sight, but with a great view of them and the bed. I took my shirt and trousers off.

I then spent what was arguably the most erotic two hours of my life, and didn't even get a shag.

Jenny led the way, of course.

She kissed Mandy on the lips; she put her arms round her and pulled her tightly against her.

She undid the zip of Mandy's dress, slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She said something about Mandy's lovely underwear, but I lost focus on that when she undid her blouse and slipped that and her skirt off almost in one movement.

They were before me holding and kissing each other clad just in their underwear. Mandy's chestnut contrasted sharply with Jen's long, blonde tresses that fell well down beneath her shoulders.

Their mouths were busy, their lips were grinding, their mouths were open and their tongues were probing. And it wasn't all Jen, though she was leading the way.

Jenny undid Mandy's bra and dropped it on the floor. She stood away from my wife and ran her gaze up and down her, slightly, rotund and voluptuous body.

"Oh Amanda," she whispered as she ran her fingertips across Mandy's tits. "You have wonderful breasts."

Mandy simply said. "Thank you Jen," as the blonde cupped both boobs and lifted them up, as if weighing them.

Her eyes burning into Mandy's, Jenny removed her own bra. She had fabulous tits. Small, but beautifully shaped, there was no sagging whatsoever and they were capped with deep pink, ferociously hard nipples that were the size of raspberries. They were so fucking suckable, I don't know how I restrained myself from going over to her, instead I got my dick out: it was awesomely hard.

Seeing Jenny's little boobs squashing against Mandy's big, soft lumps was fantastic. It was almost as if Mandy's tits devoured Jenny's. I heard Mandy gasp as she felt Jen's nipples against hers. Jenny pushed her stomach against hers and squirmed a little so that the two pubic mounds rubbed on each other. At the same time, the blonde's hands ran up and down Mandy's back, stroking and caressing, further and further downwards until they eventually slid inside the panties and gripped the soft, full flesh of her bum cheeks. Kissing Mandy, Jenny pulled her harder against her so that their bodies were touching from lips to toes.

It was if I was not there. They seemed to get so into each other that they forgot me. That was half great, like being a voyeur, and half awful, for I so wanted to fuck them, well not them really, more Jenny, well just get involved. I knew, though that I couldn't, so I had to contend with stroking my cock.

They got on the bed, on their sides, their faces close, their tits nearly touching. They kissed, long and deep. They, yes they, not just fucking Jenny, but my wife as well, ran their hands up and down the others body. Jenny was again at Mandy's tits, she was muttering how luscious they were as she played with them. Just about audible I heard her say.

"Touch my breasts, Mandy, you know you want to."

Jenny held Mandy's wrist and lifted her hand up to her boobs. It was truly an amazing scene to see my wife doing what I would so liked to have done, play with Jenny's tits.

That touch of Mandy's hands on Jenny's tits was like an induction. Up to then, everything Mandy had done was tentative and directed by Jenny. Suddenly, though, it all seemed to change. Not dramatically and not overly significantly, but enough for me to notice and for my cock, if anything, to get even harder. Mandy was now giving as good as she got. And that really is how the next couple of hours continued.

She was as active with her hands on Jenny's lovely, little tits as Jen was on her big udders.

After Jenny bent forward and licked, sucked and chewed Mandy's tits and nipples, I watched amazed as my wife's mouth opened and sucked the blonde's 'raspberries' into her mouth. I had imagined them kissing and touching, squeezing tits and even fingering each other, but for some daft reason I hadn't though of Mandy sucking Jen's tits. But, by Christ was it a wow.

It got even better though.

After they broke a kiss they lay there, their faces pressed together, they were whispering something that I couldn't catch, they giggled, like two schoolgirls. Then wonderfully, almost in unison as if rehearsed, they lifted their bums up and slid their knickers off. They were both gloriously nude.

Everything went quiet and still. It was as if they had reached a special stage, a seminal moment. They pressed their naked bodies together and lay like that for some time, not kissing, simply looking into each others eyes and slowly moving their bodies against the other. It was magic.

Then Jenny's hand started sliding down Mandy's body.

Then Jenny pushed Mandy so that she was on her back.

Then Jenny's fingers flittered over Mandy's waist.

Then Jenny's fingers ran over Mandy's tummy.

Then Jenny rubbed them on Mandy's pubis.

And then Mandy opened her legs.

Was that fucking amazing or what?

And then of course Jenny finger fucked my wife and made Mandy cum. Oddly, after all the persuasion and coercion, I felt a little cheated; I felt pissed off at how easily Jenny had made my wife cum and how strong was Mandy's orgasm.

Chapter 6

Of course it couldn't last. We had grown apart. Well not grown apart in some things, for in most aspects of life we got on well. It was that we were both at opposite ends of the sexual spectrum that was the core issue.

I had always been a randy sod; I had never been particularly well principled or adhered to any moral standards with regard to sex: you may have gathered that from reading this so far. And of course I wanted variety, I wanted more than one woman and I wanted, no needed I think, different sex, and you know what that is.

Mandy, was completely the opposite. Moral, standards, one woman man, straight sex and all that.

So a final break up was inevitable. It came about a year after the Jenny afternoon. I moved out assuming we would get back together after a reasonable period, but this time I was wrong. Mandy showed more resolve than I had ever imagined she would and she amazed me by completely sticking to her guns and filing for divorce.

As far as such events can be, our divorce was well-organised, quick, sensible and reasonably amicable.

Of course, once 'the shackle' of marriage was removed I went fucking bananas with the birds. For a while, it was great. But with the totally screwed up standards and needs I have, once I didn't need to lie and cheat and could have birds whenever and wherever I wanted, it lost its appeal. I began to miss married life. The arrangements we had made about Sara worked fine and I had plenty of access to her, but still I missed her. Unfortunately, Mandy didn't run true to form or as I expected. She didn't weaken one bit.

I spent loads of time thinking about that and formed a theory.

Mandy was obviously bi. Her experiences at uni. and that fantastic afternoon with Jenny showed that. After I left, I heard a few rumours about her.

Despite her being almost my age, I had been shagging one of our neighbours on and off for a few years. She was slim, posh, elegant, lived just down the road, had a dick of a husband, in oil I think, who travelled a lot, was very available and fucked like a rattlesnake. On top of all that, she was so convenient that I could pop in for a quick fuck on my way home and sometimes way to, work. Very useful. Oh she was also bi.

A couple of months after I had left the house, or in reality had been kicked out, I was quite surprised when Mandy, through her lawyer, suggested she take the flat in Docklands and I could return to the house.

Actually, it was bit lonely in a six-bed roomed house by myself so I was pleased that Toni, the oilman's wife, was just down the road. I pretty quickly got the fling with her going again and was soon popping in for both quickies and now and then longer, even overnights, which I don't really like, you get too close don't you, actually sleeping all night with a bird?

Whilst she never completely confirmed it, she hinted, several times that something had gone on between her and Mandy after she had kicked me out.

As well as that, there was a female tennis coach at the club Mandy and I belonged to who, it was hinted, had had a fling with my ex.

These hints and rumours, of course, made me think back to that amazing afternoon with Jenny. Mandy had taken ages to go with the idea, but once she had and was with Jenny, her enthusiasm for sex with another woman was far, far higher than I would ever have imagined.

Jenny did lead their sex at first, but I remember being both amazed, surprised and a little hurt at how quickly my wife had become a very equal party in it.

I recalled:

them both taking their panties off at the same time: not Jenny removing Mandy's, but Mandy removing her own;

Mandy lying on top of Jenny between her opened legs supporting herself with her straightened arms, rubbing her chestnut coloured pubic mound against the blonde of Jenny;

them lying 'head to toe' their faces level with the other's pussy and Mandy giving every bit as good oral as she was getting from the other woman and both of them looking at me with total and utter disdain as my cock exploded and I shot spunk all over the place; they simply looked away and kissed deeply.

So, in my mind at least, what was happening was that Mandy's bi side was starting to dominate her hetero side. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think she was becoming a lesbian, just that she temporarily preferred women.

After the divorce became final, Mands and I started seeing each other more frequently; mainly school and family things. We had only met once during the year we waited for the divorce, so it was nice to see her. She was slimmer, with her tits back to around a small C or large B, very nice indeed, and of course she still had that wild mane of fantastic chestnut coloured hair. Almost whenever I saw that, I imagined it wrapped around my cock with her wanking me.

She was cold and distant the first few times we met. Fair dos really, after all I had fucked up her life a bit hadn't I?

She thawed a little after a few months, even offering me a drink when I dropped Sara off.

When I come into any sort of contact with a reasonable looking bird, I always want to shag them, that's natural isn't it? And now I was seeing Mandy regularly I wanted her, and I wanted her fucking badly. I didn't push it though, well not for a while.

I got us to the position where we could talk, not chat, but really talk. Mainly about Sara and her schooling and future, but also about us. Not us a couple, but us as two individuals. I found out that during the first year or so after the divorce, she had dated a number of guys. By dated I assumed fucked. I didn't tell her that I must have 'dated' at least fifty in that year!

"No Kevin, none were, or are serious." She said a few weeks later when we were waiting for Sara to leave on a coach on a school trip.

Chapter 7

I had picked them up from the flat and taken them to the school to wave our twelve year old daughter off on her first ever trip away from home. On the way back to the flat she asked if I had anyone and I told her hadn't, which surprisingly was true for I wasn't seeing anyone.

"No Kevin, don't," she said when I came up behind her and placed my hands on her hips in the kitchen of the flat. I stopped but couldn't resist running one hand across her bum and another through her hair. Her sharp intake of breath was nice. I took it as a sound of excitement, it could, of course, have been one of distaste: players like me don't think that way though.

It was a start.

The next time we were alone, I slipped my arm round her waist.

The time after that I pecked her on the cheek as I said goodnight.

And then I kissed her.

It felt as if I was fucking Michelle Pfeiffer or someone as famous and as beautiful. Just a kiss, a closed lip one at that, yet I got an instant hard on and felt fantastic. True, she quickly pushed me off saying.

"No, no we mustn't," but I had kissed her. As I drove home I got my dick out and wanked. Over a fucking kiss for Christ's sake!

That became almost her mantra over the next couple of months

We musn't though, very encouragingly, became, we shouldn't. Lovely, the door was opening, would the legs follow?

I was now inventing reasons to see her and, amazingly, she was going along with them

She broke away, but not until she had responded with her tongue as I pushed mine past her opened lips, whilst we sat in my car waiting for Sara.

"No don't, please stop," she said pushing my arm away so that my hand was removed from her breast, which I had briefly cupped, a week later, also in my car.

"Oh Kevin, what are we doing?" She moaned, two or three weeks later as she writhed her stomach against my hard on in her mum and dad's garden at Sara's thirteenth birthday party.

"No, no, please, please," she groaned as we stood in her kitchen.

We had brought Sara home and she had popped out to a friend's house.

"I'll be about an hour; will you still be here dad?"

"Not sure, love, you'd better ask your mother."

I waited with bated breath as Sara pondered; she knew as well as I did what was bound to happen. After what seemed an age Mandy said.

"Yes he'll still be here, I expect."

She let me kiss her, there was hardly any resistance.

She let me prise her lips open with my tongue. She let me shove it deep into her mouth and she squirmed her tongue against mine.

She let me grind my totally hard cock against her mound and stomach.

It was after she had let me squeeze her breast outside the thin sweater and I had slid my hand inside it cupping her boob that she said, her mantra.

"No, no please, please. We shouldn't"

Despite saying that, she let me continue squeezing it, she let me rub it and pinch her nipple through her bra and then she let me slip my fingers inside her bra and play with her bare breasts and nipples.

I then thought she would let me fuck her, so I rolled the sweater up and looked for the first time in years at my ex wife's bare tits.

Two things happened. She stopped it right there and I saw her bra. It was totally see through, was made from the most delicate of lace and was cut across her tits so that her nipple was almost bare. It was the sexiest bra I had ever seen and why the fuck was she wearing it, I wondered?

It was kids stuff really. The sort of things that inexperienced couples do. Teenage petting. But that's exactly what my ex wife and I then started doing and what we do now.