Another View of Amanda Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved one hesitant step forward at a time.

It was a game, it had rules, rules that we made up as we went along. Nothing could be taken for granted and progress was slow, painfully so, but so exciting. Each time I saw her I would tingle with expectancy and most days I didn't see her I would have a wank about her. Not about fucking her, funnily enough, but about what the next stages would be.

As the weeks went by, I found out.

I had caressed her bare tits when I had lifted them out of that sexy bra, but it took a couple more 'sessions' until she let me take it off and then a couple more before she let me suck them. Not without some token resistance though. That seemed to be 'the game', Mandy needed to show some resistance.

I couldn't believe how exciting it was, however, when she didn't stop my hand going up her skirt, when she didn't stop me touching her panties, when she let me slip my fingers between her legs and rub her through the material. I desperately wanted to get inside those panties, but I made her cum too quickly.

The next time, though, I did get inside them, with my fingers that is. And not just inside them, but also inside her. It seemed amazing to me that I could get such excitement and sexual pleasure from fingering my ex wife to an orgasm on the back seat of my car, yes she had started agreeing to 'climbing into the back.'

So that's where we are now. That's where that fuck up against a desk in an ad agency has led to.

We have refined it a little, because, unlike during our marriage, we have talked about it. Neither of us wants to go back and neither wants anyone to know, we have firmly agreed that.

Oddly, and I have to say it is more her choice than mine, we don't fuck. We also don't do anything in our own homes, just in our cars and, occasionally outdoors.

A typical 'date' would be as follows.

We both drive to a car park and, usually, Mandy gets into my Rangerover Sport.

I drive into the country to one of several places we have found that are isolated, but with good views to see any approaching cars or people. We get in the back and I lock the doors. Since we started talking about it and planning things, she almost certainly will have her bra in her bag and sometimes her panties as well, occasionally she might not even have them in her bag! I can hardly believe how much more adventurous she has become since we parted, makes me wonder how many other blokes she has done such things with.

I always have a couple of blankets and a long coat on the back seat, just in case, and she will generally wear a dress, usually a baggy one that is as easy to get back on as it is to take off.

Once in the back we will usually kiss, although she doesn't like that too much.

"You kiss people you feel affection for," is her rational, and that categorises me neatly, doesn't it?

Then I will take her dress off and ooh and ah at her braless tits, her nice thong or her total nudity. Then I will make her cum.

We do everything but fuck.

I play with her tits, I suck them and chew her nipples as I slide my hands all over her, again I'm afraid, rather voluptuous body and big DD tits, which I don't find as distasteful as I used to.

She will then generally unzip me and get the old chap out. I don't usually undress, but sometimes she will insist and we will be in the back of the car naked. That is fucking exciting I can tell you.

Usually, she gives me a hand job to finish, but most times now, she will suck me for a while before that. Still no cumming in her mouth or swallowing though!

Where will this lead? Who knows? Will we get back together? I doubt it. I don't think she would have me and I don't think I could ever again even consider tying myself to one woman. What about Sara? She doesn't know a thing about it. I have a few bits of stuff I see on a semi-regular basis and am always on the look out for 'new recruits.' Mandy, on the other hand, or so she tells me and I have no reason to doubt it, doesn't date and is, and has been for several months, celibate. Her only sexual relief is me and her hands and her vib.

So I guess there is just one answered question.

Will we fuck?