Another Week, Another Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing on, Mistress uses me for her pleasure.
1.5k words
4.48
15.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Same old routine. Up early, fly to Amsterdam, spend a day in the office, check into a business hotel, masturbate until bedtime, sleep work repeat. This night had been different though. I'd met a Goddess of a lady in the bar and she had invited me up to her room. She took me completely out of my comfort zone with a man called Ryan and this is what happened next...

I grabbed my glass of wine and took a large gulp. A bit common but I wasn't sure when I'd get another chance and it was nice wine. Plus, it also helped take away some of the cum taste in my mouth. Then I placed the glass on the bed side table and followed her like a puppy into the bed. She was lying on her back at a slight angle due to a pillow under get head. As I got closer she spread her legs, pulled them back and held them apart exposing a glistening cunt to me.

"Clean me" she demanded, "I want you to lick every bit of sex out of me but stay away from my clit; I don't want to get too turned on just yet."

I pull myself up the bed until my face is level with her pussy. The smell is intoxicating and I see she is quite wet including big streaks down her inner thighs. I start at the furthest of these streaks, form my tongue into a wide flat shame and lap up the sticky residue replacing it with my own saliva. I work my way north; each lapping motion brings me slowly closer to my target. By the time I reached her pussy my cock was hard again at the thought of what I was about to do.

"Remember no clit yet cunt licker", she reminded me sternly as my mouth met her outer labia. I ran my tongue up the edge and then around each side scoping everything out of the cracks. She tasted both sweet and slightly acidic - moreish...

Just then she pulled harder on her legs which allowed me to reach from to her ass. I softly planted a kiss on the ring. I heard her giggle, "You like ass you slut? Good, save it for later I want to enjoy it" so I move away. I lick from her ass all the way up as if she were and ice cream and I'm trying to catch the drips. I stop just short of the hidden clit and repeat the operation a couple of times. She moans and let's go of her legs; they fall wide and she pulls her pussy wide open for me and says "Inside now, I want you to suck everything out" so I point my tongue and push it inside.

Her cunt is full of liquid but it tastes slightly different. When I begin to suck, I find out why - a big glob of cum fills my mouth. As I pull back surprised by this she laughs again, "Ryan left you a parting gift earlier" she tells me, "He held on to that lot for a week before we fucked earlier. Make sure you get it all and I want to see his cum in your mouth." I continue sucking as much as I can get then open my mouth showing the contents. She leans forward smiling, holds my chin in her hand and deposits a string of spit into my mouth; her hand closes over my mouth and she says "Swallow it all slut". I must comply though I'm finding whatever remnants of resistance I had rapidly fading. I secretly admit to myself that this treatment is making me more aroused than I ever have before. Once I swallow she forces my mouth open again and sticks two fingers inside checking to see I have done as she demanded.

"Good" she says, "I like your willing". She smiles the kind of smile which tells me another idea has come to her. "I have some work to do but you can eat my ass whilst I do". She rolls over and takes a sip of her wine and grabs her laptop from the table next to the bed. She positions herself in front of the laptop, on her knees and elbows, ass in the air. "Grab another drink and get to work." I reach for my glass and take another gulp draining the glass.

"Make sure you get your tongue right inside slut" I'm reminded just as I lean in towards her ass, "but take it slow, you are going to be at this for a while". As I begin to flick my tongue around her tight hole she starts typing on the laptop. In fact, for the next 45 minutes she ignores me whilst I kiss, lick, suck and fuck her ass with my tongue. Every so often I hear "Nice" or "Good" but I'm not sure if it's me or the work. Eventually as I have my tongue deep in her ass I hear the laptop lid shut and she tells me "don't pull out, push as deep as you can and wiggle the tip - I want to feel you inside of me." Even though my tongue is crying out from over use at this stage I push my hardest against her as she pushes back. I wiggle the end of and hear her gasp - finally some feedback that I'm doing a good job.

Just when I feel I can't keep this up any longer she pulls away, rolls on to her back and pulls me up towards her and kissed me on the mouth. She sucks my tongue out of mine and proceeds to suck on the end of it. I don't notice but whilst I'm getting this divine attention she wipes the palm of her hand over her cunt picking up the slick she has become. She holds it up and says "Look what you have done" and smears it all over my face. I reach to wipe it away but she stops me "Leave it there, I want to see it all over you."

"Thank you" is all I can say. The only two words I've uttered since I got on the bed. I don't feel it quite covers the experience though.

"Thank you what!" she demands.

"Erm, thank you Mistress" I hope will satisfy her.

"Thank you, Mistress what!" she insists. "What's my name?"

Shit I think. I'm rubbish with names. It's as if my brain purposely distracts me just as I'm told a name. "I'm sorry Mistress, I've forgotten." Hoping she won't be too angry.

"That's not very respectful, is it?" and before I could shake my head she says "I'm going to make sure you never forget my name again. Go lie in the shower."

The showers in this hotel are the large, walk-in type so there is plenty of space to lie down. The floor is cold but it's the least of my worries as she crouches down over my face. "Open your mouth", she demands, "we are going to play a game. You are going to thank me properly. Every time you get my name wrong I'm going to piss in your mouth. You are not to swallow until you think you have a better name to try. We will continue until you remember".

I'm even more nervous at this than anything I've done this evening. "Thank you, Mistress... Jane". I feel my mouth filling with her piss. The stream stops and it dribbles on my chin. The taste is not too bad - she obviously drinks a lot of water. I swallow and make another attempt.

"Thank you, Mistress Rachael"... I feel my mouth fill up again.

"This is getting tiresome slut" she admonishes.

Her name was on the tip of my tongue just not fully there. It was familiar, maybe that's why I couldn't remember. Maybe it was an ex-girlfriend's name. I swallow again.

"Thank you, Mistress Sarah" and again my mouth was filled. I swallowed quickly and followed up with "Thank you Mistress Elisabeth" with the same result.

"Good, you are getting closer slut, I'm running out of piss" she urged me.

"Thank you, Mistress..." ah, yes the first girl I ever kissed... "Lisa".

"Excellent, now don't ever forget it or we will be back here again. I still have some piss left though and need to get rid of it hold still" she said as she moved down over my crotch. She hovered shortly and let a stream of piss cover my cock and balls. It trickled down between my legs and into my ass crack.

The liquid voice was back. "You are marked with my scent now. I control everywhere I have pissed".

"Yes, Mistress Lisa" I reply proudly remembering the proper response.

"Good slut", Lisa replied. "Leave some contact details, get your stuff and leave me until I have use for you again."