Another Week on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,100 Followers

Eva squirmed on the bench, holding Katrina's head in place and practically rubbing her pussy all over the busty brunette's face. My girlfriend's huge tits bounced and swayed on her chest, and she bit her lip and stared up at me. "Fuck her, Will," she cooed. "Fuck her tight ass with your big fat cock."

I began to withdraw for my second stroke when Katrina shrieked and started to cum, her ass clenching down hard on my cock. I smacked her once hard on one of her reddened globes. "I thought I fucking told you not to cum!" I growled.

I smacked her again and started pumping my cock slowly in and out of her asshole and she continued to cum, screaming into Eva's pussy. "If you're going to keep disobeying, I'm just going to keep spanking you while I fuck you," I said.

"She's just going to keep cumming if you do that," Eva said. Katrina groaned her agreement.

"Good," I said. I slapped Katrina's ass again and started pumping my cock harder. Now that she was adjusted to my girth, I was able to grab her hips and pound my cock deep into her anal cavity while Eva continued to muffle her screams with her pussy.

"Suck my pussy good, Katrina," Eva teased. "Will's big cock feels good in your ass doesn't it?"

Katrina groaned and screamed and another powerful orgasm shook her body. I could feel the spray of her pussy impacting my swinging balls even as her asshole tightened around my cock. Watching my girlfriend use Katrina's face to get herself off drove me to just fuck her harder.

Katrina had been cumming over and over again for more than five minutes by the time Eva started to cum. I added my bellows of pleasure to the shrieks and screams of my girlfriend and our luscious fuck-buddy. A low rumbling began in my balls and my thrusting became erratic and lost its rhythm as I began to unload a huge explosion of cock cream deep into Katrina's bowels. Over and over jets of spunk surged up through my cock and careened up her ass.

Katrina was finally free to lift her face when Eva's orgasm exploded, and she screamed with both of us in her pleasure. "Fucking cum in me!" she screamed. "I can feel your hot fucking load in my ass, Will!"

"It feels so fucking good!" I roared.

"FUUUUUUCK!"

"AAAAAAAAAGH!"

Eva slipped off of the shower bench and latched her mouth onto Katrina's pussy and drove her to another spontaneous orgasm before the current one had even finished, and I had to hold Katrina up from dropping hard onto the tiled shower floor when she passed out from the pleasure.

* * *

When Eva, Katrina, and I finally wandered back out to see the others, we were treated to the final moments of Tyler and Jack fucking Jess in her pussy and asshole. Jack's huge prick was somehow stuffed in her little ass while Tyler pumped happily away in her pussy.

Roger was seated on a sofa while Sophie rode hard on his cock, facing away from him and giving us the delightful view of her big bouncing tits and her perfect pussy taking his hard cock over and over again.

We watched all of them cum hard, spunk flowing into Sophie's pussy and Jess's asshole and cunt.

Kaylee and company came in through the kitchen door just as we were starting to mill around the living room looking for our clothes, discarded last night in our sexual frenzy.

Kaylee and her best friend Jill appeared to be wearing nothing but men's t-shirts, garments which almost certainly belonged to the two young shirtless men who came in right behind them. One of them was Tommy, who I knew, and the other was a tall lean youth I hadn't met.

I felt a lurch in my stomach seeing the gorgeous Kaylee for the first time in a year. She was nineteen now, and she'd filled out a bit since I'd last seen her at the bonfire orgy. Even through the baggy t-shirt, I could tell that her tits were a little bigger, and her ass, the very bottom of which kept coming into view as she moved through the kitchen, had filled out as well. Her face beamed with surprise as she realized that Eva and I were among the crowd in her parents' cabin.

"Eva!" she screeched. "Will!"

Kaylee bounded across the remaining distance and threw herself into Eva's arms, kissing my girlfriend directly on the mouth. Eva yelped in surprise, but she kissed the taller brunette back happily. "Hi, Kaylee!"

Kaylee turned from Eva to me, beaming. She gave me the same greeting she had given Eva. A fierce hug and a deep kiss. The taste of her tongue in my mouth caused my cock to lurch. I was still naked, not having managed to locate my boxer shorts yet.

Jill and Tommy greeted us, as well as Jack and Sophie, warmly, though not as intimately as Kaylee had. Once she'd finished hugging and kissing all four of us, Kaylee turned back and wrapped an arm around the tall shirtless guy with the athletic build.

"This is my boyfriend Connor," Kaylee said. It was a little weird shaking his hand with my cock hanging out between my legs, and I was surprised at the little pang of disappointment I felt at learning that Kaylee was no longer single. It was ridiculous of course. I was deeply in love with Eva, but I'd been fantasizing about energetic threesomes with my girlfriend and the lithe young beauty for weeks now. But hey, I reminded myself. This is the lake. Anything could happen.

"Nice to meet you, Connor," I said with what was now a genuine smile.

"Kaylee's told me all about you guys," Connor said once he'd shaken the hands of all four of us visitors. "Are you hanging out for the day?"

"Wish we could," Jack answered for us. "We've got a Marine Patrol shift at noon, so we have to get back to our cabin for some breakfast and showers and all that."

"Cool," Kaylee said. "We'll probably see you out on the water later then!"

"That would be great," Eva said, and I agreed.

We eventually did find our clothes and went around the room hugging and shaking hands, thanking Roger, Jess, Tyler and Katrina for a wonderful evening, then heading back down to the dock and our waiting boat, promises to get together again soon traded with the four couples we left behind.

* * *

"Jesus, Kaylee's boyfriend is kind of hot, isn't he?" Sophie said once we were out onto the lake, heading back to the cabin.

"I wouldn't mind taking that for a ride," Eva said with a giggle.

"I hope Maggie is back and already making breakfast so I don't have to," Jack said. At the mention of breakfast, I suddenly realized how famished I was.

It was after nine in the morning when we got back to the cabin, and to our delight, the smell of bacon greeted us when we made our way inside. Maggie and Kristen were in the kitchen working on a delightful spread of eggs and bacon and pancakes. They'd even set up a bloody mary bar on one of the counter-tops.

"Hey guys," Maggie called out. "Help yourselves to a bloody mary. Excellent timing. Food's almost ready, and there's plenty of it."

"Where's Dani?" Sophie inquired.

"Shower," Kristen said, turning briefly from the toast she was spreading butter on.

"I'm going to go see if she wants some company," Sophie said, already taking her dress back off as she moved away down the hall. I got a glimpse of her bare tits just as she slipped into the bathroom.

I fixed a bloody mary for me and a mimosa for Eva, and we sat at the table as Maggie and Kristen began to lay out the breakfast banquet. We ate in relative silence until Dani and Sophie finally joined us, smiling and giggling, but dressed once again. Sophie wore shorts and a white t-shirt, under which you could see the bright outline of her bikini top.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Maggie asked once we were all at the table.

"Oh you know," Jack said with a grin. "Little of this. Little of that."

"Same here," Maggie said, flipping her middle finger playfully at Jack. "We hiked up to that little camping area east of the lake. Met some nice young men and had a little fire."

"Nice young men," Jack chuckled. "Of course you did."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Maggie feigned offense.

"You just know what you want and aren't afraid to go after it," Jack said.

"They were really nice though," Dani said. "Really nice."

"Yup," Kristen said with a knowing smile.

"So then we were all up to basically the same thing last night," I said. "Go team."

We raised our glasses and everyone repeated my makeshift toast. "Go team!"

* * *

Eva and I showered together, getting just a little naughty in the process. But we both wanted to save our strength. It was going to be a busy day, between a few hours of patrolling the lake, then the party at Matt and Tina's place later on. Still I was happy to get down on my knees in the shower and lick Eva to a nice orgasm while she held on to whatever she could to keep from slipping and tumbling over on top of me. She got to taste her cum on our kiss before we finished rinsing ourselves off and turned off the water.

"I hope we run into Kaylee and Connor today," Eva said as she toweled herself dry. She eyed my hard cock swaying in front of me as I pulled the towel back and forth over my back. "I want to watch you fuck her sweet little pussy."

"That sounds fantastic," I said. "And hopefully you'll get to find out if Connor has a nice cock to go with the rest of him."

"I was thinking it might be nice to have Kaylee suck his cum out of my pussy while you fuck her," she said, then skipped naked out of the bathroom to find some clothes in our room down the hall.

I looked down at my throbbing cock. "Later," I told it.

* * *

Jack rolled up a joint for us to smoke on the boat ride to the Marine Patrol station. Sophie, Eva, Jack and I wore just bathing suits. Jack assured us that the Chief would supply us with logo shirts for our shift. It was another gorgeous hot summer day, and we passed several boats, most filled with bathing suited vacationers with cups in their hands as they went by waving. I wondered, not for the first time, what percentage of people visiting this place were having the same kind of fun that me and my group of friends were having.

When we walked through the entrance to the cabin that housed the Marine Patrol headquarters, we found Jodi's desk unoccupied, so Jack and I walked down the hall to the Chief's office. We were greeted by the delightful scene of Jodi and Barbara kneeling naked on the floor in front of Barbara's husband David. David was also naked, and the Chief and her assistant were taking turns sucking his cock. If they noticed Jack and I standing there, they made no indication, and I watched with pleasure as Jodi tried to take all of David's impressive length in her mouth at once. A year ago I'd fucked the Chief in this very office. Jodi was playing with Barbara's enormous brown boobs while she sucked her husband's cock.

I was surprised by the movement from the corner of the room, realizing suddenly there was another man in the office with them. He looked young, probably Jodi's age, likely her boyfriend. He was as naked as the rest, his cock pointing out hard and strong in front of him as he moved over and directed it into the Chief's mouth.

"Oh hey guys," Jodi said. She'd finally noticed us, and she turned her head to smile at us with David's hard cock in her hand. She stood up and David turned to put his cock in his wife's face. Barbara smiled at me and Jack, then went to work sucking both her husband's cock and that of the guy I assumed to be Jodi's boyfriend. "You guys keep going," Jodi said. "I'll get these guys set up for their shift and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jodi led us back down the hall without bothering to put any clothes on, and she greeted Sophie and Eva with hugs, her small naked boobs pressing into their big bikini-clad tits.

"Okay," Jodi said. "There's shirts in that cabinet there." She pointed to a tall modular cabinet in the corner of the reception area, and the four of us browsed for our sizes of white polo shirts. I put mine on, running my hand over the embroidered Marine Patrol logo over the left breast.

"Sorry to interrupt," Jack said, pointing in the direction of the Chief's office.

"No problem at all," Jodi said. "We have all day, right?"

She handed jack an old CB hand-held. "Give us a shout if you run into anything you can't handle," she said. Then she moved over to the map she had shown us the last time we were here. "You guys know Meredith and Gary?" she directed her question at Jack and Sophie, the lake veterans of our party.

"Oh yeah of course," Sophie said. "We didn't see them last year, but we've hung out with them a few times over the years."

"Awesome," Jodi said. "They're so much fun. You guys will love them," she said directly to me and Eva.

"Yeah they are," Jack agreed.

"They called in this morning and said they would be spending most of the afternoon at this picnic area here," she indicated a spot on the western shore a good deal south of Jack's family cabin. "Gary said they've got a couple of friends from home with them and it might be fun if they were surprised by the Marine Patrol."

"I think we can handle that assignment," Jack said.

"Perfect," Jodi said. "So I'll see you guys when you get back. Have fun out there. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get fucked."

"Thanks Jodi," Sophie said. "Have fun. Tell Brad I can't wait to suck his cock."

So Brad was the other guy's name.

"I will," Jodi giggled as she skipped back down the hall to the Chief's office.

"See you later, guys!" Barbara called from her office.

* * *

We actually had to help out a stranded boat almost immediately. A young couple with two toddlers in life preservers had been misled concerning the level of their boat's gas tank.

"My little brother swore he filled it up!" the man, named Jeff told us as we poured one of our five gallon cans into his tank.

"Well, your brother is kind of a dumbass," Jeff's wife said, although not unkindly. Her name was Christie. She was a gorgeous blond bombshell with a body that defied the idea that she had given birth twice. She was wearing a little pink bikini, and was all tanned skin and tantalizing curves. She grinned when she caught me staring.

"Thank you guys so much," Jeff said. "You should stop by our place after we put the kiddos to bed for a margarita. Christie makes the best ones you've ever had."

"We've got plans tonight," Sophie said. "But maybe tomorrow night?"

"Sure," said Christie, eyeing me and Jack in a decidedly unsubtle manner. "Come by around eight."

They gave us directions to their cabin and we bade them a pleasant afternoon on the lake when their boat started up and they motored off in the direction of the marina and the gas pump.

"Does anybody else think those two have more than just margaritas in mind?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" Sophie said. "I'm surprised Christie managed to hold herself back from tackling you and Jack."

"I'd have been okay with that," Jack said.

"That's because you're a walking erection," his girlfriend said, giving him a nudge in his ribs with her elbow.

"And that's why you love me," Jack said before leaning in to kiss Sophie.

"So who are Meredith and Gary?" Eva asked.

"We met them three or four years ago at one of Matt and Tina's parties," Sophie said. "They're a few years older than us. But they're lots of fun. You'll like them."

"Shall we go see if we can find them?" Jack asked the rest of us.

"Let's go have a picnic," I said.

* * *

We saw their boat first, pulled up onto the sand on the end of a wooded peninsula. Shortly after we could make out the shapes of two people standing near a picnic table, and a few seconds later it became clear that they were not only naked, they were engaging in some pretty vigorous sex. The woman had her palms flat on the table while the man fucked her hard from behind. As we moved closer, we could make out the woman's big tits bouncing as the man pumped his cock hard into her.

They didn't stop fucking when they saw us. They didn't stop when it became clear when we were heading for their beach. They didn't even stop when I jumped out of the boat to pull it up onto the sand beside theirs, or when the four of us piled out with a cooler of beers and sandwiches.

"Marine Patrol," Jack announced with a wide smile. "Do you require assistance?"

"I think we have everything under control," the man said. "Fuck that feels good, Meredith. You like getting fucked with an audience, baby?"

"You know I do, Gary," she said. "Give me that cock. Oh fuck!"

"We should stop and say hi to Jack and Sophie and their friends," Gary said.

"Okay, but just for a minute," Meredith said.

The couple disengaged, and I took the opportunity to observe their naked bodies. They looked like they were about thirty, both in great shape. Meredith was curvy and tanned, with big round boobs and long dark hair. Gary was just as tanned, lean and fit, with a thick hard cock pointing out in front of him and big balls dangling beneath it.

Meredith hugged and kissed both Jack and Sophie, but Gary settled on a handshake for Jack and a hug for Sophie.

"Who are your friends?" Meredith asked, eyeing the bulge that had formed in my swim trunks since we first discovered them fucking out in the open.

"Will and Eva," Jack said. "It's their second year at the lake, first time working Patrol."

Eva and I shook both of their hands, staring openly at their naked bodies. My cock was pointing out unmistakably in my shorts, and I noticed that Jack's was too.

"Jodi told us you guys brought a couple of friends?" Jack motioned around him at the lack of said friends.

"Yeah," Meredith said. "They're up the path at the clearing. I think they were too afraid to fuck right here on the shore."

"Newbies," Sophie said, rolling her eyes.

"What do you think, Will?" Jack looked at me. "You and Eva want to give them the Marine Patrol treatment?"

"Like you had Tina and Matt give us last year?" Eva asked.

"Exactly," Sophie said. "Except bring them back down here. The rest of us will figure out something to do while you're gone." She took off her Marine Patrol shirt, followed quickly by her bikini top. She dropped down and started sucking Gary's hard cock.

"So who's up there?" I asked.

"Our next door neighbor's son Billy and his girlfriend Molly," Meredith said. "Plus Molly's friend Hailey."

"Wow, Sophie," Gary groaned. "That feels fucking fantastic. Hailey's the one with the bigger tits," he said to me and Eva with a wink.

"Just follow the path," Meredith said as she started to pull Jack's shorts down. "You'll find them."

"They have no idea," Gary said.

"See you in a few," Jack said just as Meredith got his shorts down far enough for his big hard cock to pop out.

* * *

I kissed Eva hard once we were a few paces up the path. "I love you, Eva."

She ran her hand over the length of my cock, still trapped in my shorts. "I love you too, Will."

"Want to go surprise some newbies?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," she said.

We heard the threesome before we we saw it. After a minute or two of uphill walking, I could tell there was a sunny clearing ahead, and the sounds of enthusiastic fucking greeted our ears. We slowed down and made sure we were moving silently. I stopped and stared with my mouth hanging open at the scene that revealed itself in the clearing, remembering fondly our similar discovery of Kaylee, Jill and Tommy last summer on the island near Jack's cabin.

Three blond eighteen-year-olds were arranged naked on a blanket on the grass. Billy was working his cock hard and fast in Hailey's pussy from behind while Hailey moaned and wailed into Molly's pussy. At least I thought I knew which was which. Gary had told us Hailey's tits were bigger than Molly's, and while both pairs looked big and full and round from this angle, the young woman taking Billy's cock from behind appeared to have the larger pair.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,100 Followers