Another Week on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,094 Followers

Eva took charge. "Well what do we have here, Deputy?" she said loudly enough for the threesome to hear, winking at me as we strode into the clearing.

"Oh shit!" Billy cried, quickly pulling his cock out of the sweet looking pussy he'd just been fucking, and whirling around to find something to cover himself with. Likewise, his gorgeous blond fuck-buddies scrambled to find their recently discarded bathing suits.

"It looks like we've got hot young people fucking in broad daylight, Deputy," I said in response to Eva's ludicrous initial question.

"Don't bother trying to cover up now," Eva said, managing to convey a pretty convincing iciness in her tone. "Our partners have already got Gary and Meredith in custody. You guys are just as busted."

"Did they tell you we were up here?" the one I assumed was Molly asked, horrified.

"No," I said. "Your friends tried to cover for you. But I know a lie when I hear one. And I know the sound of fucking from farther distances than that beach down there." I pointed back behind me.

"You people know that there are families on vacation on this lake, right?" Eva questioned sternly. "And you're all out here in the open."

Nobody replied.

Eva continued. "Look at his huge cock just hanging out here in the sunlight!" she demanded, pointing at poor Billy, who was blushing furiously, despite his tan. His cock was pretty big, too. A little bigger than mine. Probably not quite as big as Jack's.

"And you two," I said, moving closer to the two incredibly sexy stacked blonds, both of whom were trying to cover their tits with their arms. They were succeeding only in hiding their nipples. The plentiful flesh of their boobs spilled out both above and below. I continued, "Showing off those amazing tits for anyone who happens to hike by on the path."

"So what are you going to do to us?" the one who I assumed to be Hailey demanded defiantly. "We're all over eighteen! And I didn't see any signs that said No Fucking."

"Oh sweetie," Eva said with a laugh. "We're going to bring you back to see the Chief."

I looked at Eva and she shrugged. I'm improvising, her shrug told me.

"Unless," Eva continued. "You ladies don't mind sharing that big beautiful cock right there."

Billy snapped his head around and stared at Eva, who slipped a hand up the front of her Marine Patrol shirt and squeezed one of her huge tits.

"What are your names?" I demanded.

"I'm Billy," Billy said.

"Hailey."

"Molly."

I had guessed correctly.

"So what do you guys say?" I asked. "Are you going to let Deputy Eva try some of Billy's cock?"

"Hell yes," Billy said, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"What about us?" Hailey said, slipping a hand around Molly's naked waist. "Don't we get a cock to play with?"

"This cock?" Eva asked, running her hand over the obvious outline of my cock in my shorts. "What do you think, Deputy Will?"

"I don't think the Chief needs to hear about this, if everyone is happy with this arrangement."

Eva and I looked at the three naked teenagers, awaiting reply. Eva took off her shirt and pulled down the cups of her bikini top, letting her huge tits spill out in front of her. I followed suit, peeling off my shirt and dropping my shorts. My hard cock swung out in front of me, long and thick in the sunlight. We joined our new friends on the blanket.

Hailey quickly grabbed my cock and sucked my swollen head into her mouth. Molly looked back and forth between me and her boyfriend, who threw back his head and let out a long sigh when Eva started sucking his cock. Hailey licked and sucked her way up and down the length of my cock. I slipped a hand into her long blond hair, guiding her movements.

Hailey pulled her mouth off of my cock and looked at her friend. "Want some?"

Molly smiled and knee-walked close enough to take my cock in her mouth. Hailey gripped me around the base of my shaft while Molly sucked. I reached down to play with their amazing tits while they took turns sucking my cock.

Eva popped her mouth off of Billy's cock and looked up at him. "Do you want to fuck me, Billy?"

"Oh fuck yes I do," he groaned. Eva sucked his big cock again for a few seconds.

"Do you have a problem with that, Molly and Hailey?" Eva asked, looking at the two teenagers sharing my cock.

"Fuck her hard, Billy," Molly said before launching herself at my cock, taking me deep enough to press the head against her throat.

"Not here," Eva said. "Let's go back down to the beach."

"We can't fuck right on the beach!" Billy protested.

"You will if you don't want Deputy Eva and I to take you to see the Chief," I said. "Grab your things. We're going down to the beach."

"No, don't put your bathing suits back on," Eva said. "I want your cock in me, Billy. Don't waste my fucking time."

We marched them in front of us back down the path, all five of us naked and carrying our clothes. Eva grinned up at me and winked again.

Jack and Sophie had arranged things perfectly for when we got back. We came out of the path to find Jack and Gary sitting on the top of the picnic table with their feet on the bench. Sophie was riding Gary's cock and Meredith was riding Jack's. Both women faced away from their fuck-partners, toward us, and we could clearly see cock disappearing into pussy as we approached the picnic table. I admired the motion of two big gorgeous sets of tits as Sophie and Meredith bounced themselves up and down on the two big cocks beneath them.

"You guys are fucking crazy!" Molly exclaimed.

"Spread that blanket back out here on the sand," Eva ordered Billy, who quickly complied. "Now lay down."

Billy got down on the blanket, and Eva got down on top of him, hanging her huge tits in his face. "Suck my tits," she commanded.

As Billy followed Eva's orders, Hailey and Molly dropped back to their knees and started sucking my cock again.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned. "The whole lake can see you two sucking my cock."

Hailey popped my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Molly, who was quick to try to stuff as much of my shaft as she could down her throat. "So what happened to your concern about all of the families on their little family vacations, Deputy Will?" Hailey grinned up at me. "You don't seem to mind showing this big cock off to the whole lake."

She was right, too. Being down here on the lake shore instead of up the path in the woods was giving me a charge of excitement that made my cock so fucking hard I was afraid it would burst. And with Molly now doing her very best to swallow it whole, I was fighting back hard against the urge to throw both of the pretty young women down in the sand and fuck their fucking brains out.

But we had all afternoon. Might as well take my time.

I shrugged at Hailey and smiled, no use trying to maintain the Marine Patrol ruse now. "Can I taste your pussy, Hailey?"

She smiled up at me before jumping back up to her feet and running over to the picnic table. While Jack and Gary sat on the edge of the table facing the woods, Hailey hopped up behind them, setting her butt on a towel on the wooden table surface, and spreading her legs wide to the lake.

I tapped Molly on the shoulder. "I have to go suck Hailey's pussy," I said. "Want to come along?"

She pulled her head back and jumped up to follow her friend, leaving me standing there in the sand with my cock waving in the air in front of me, shiny with spit. I stopped on my way to the table to kiss Eva just before she started lowering herself down onto Billy's long thick fuck-pole. I didn't want to turn away when she reached for my cock, but I had two eighteen-year-old blond babes waiting for me to stuff my tongue into their pussies.

I took a good look at Meredith's big bouncing tits as I passed. She looked first at my cock bobbing in the sunlight then into my eyes, giving me a look of desire even as she continued to gasp and thrash as she rode Jack's cock.

Hailey and Molly were both displaying their pussies to the lake when I came around to join them on the shore side of the table. Hailey was leaning back against Jack's back, and Molly against Gary's. All four of their gorgeous plump boobs jiggled with the motion of Sophie and Meredith riding cock. I looked at the two open pink pussies, glistening with the moisture of arousal, and groaned at the prospect of making each of them cum in my mouth.

I dragged my tongue slowly up and down Hailey's open pussy, reveling in her essence as my tongue slid over the contours of her lips and the hard nub of her clit. She bucked her hips up into my face every time my tongue passed over that insistent little button, but I was exploring at my own pace for now, drinking in the delicious flavor of her effluence.

Perhaps tired of waiting, Molly took my left arm and guided my hand between her legs, pressing my fingers into the hot opening. So while I explored Hailey's pussy with my lips and tongue, I explored Molly's with my fingers. My right hand found its way to Hailey's chest, and I lifted and squeezed her tits while I began to fuck her with my tongue.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Hailey groaned.

Molly gasped when I sank my middle finger inside her, curling it back toward me and massaging it in her tight channel. She held my wrist tight and began to fuck herself with my finger.

I probed my tongue into Hailey's pussy, then dragged it up across her clit and she pushed her hips up again, increasing the pressure of my tongue.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "Oh fuck yes, make me cum!"

"Oh my god, me too!" Molly wailed.

I didn't think I had been doing enough work on Molly's pussy to make her cum, until I realized that Hailey was helping me, rubbing her friend's clit while I pumped her pussy with one, then two fingers. I concentrated now on Hailey's clit. Licking it up and down in fast little strokes while she writhed and howled her pleasure. Hailey didn't seem to be worried about splinters as she bucked her hips and lifted her naked bottom off of the picnic table to push her pussy against my mouth. Reluctantly, I withdrew my fingers from Molly's pussy so I could give my full attention to Hailey. I reached up and grabbed one of her big boobs with fingers still slick with Molly's pussy juice. I licked and sucked at her clit while she bucked and thrashed against Jack's back on the table. All I could see was the sun glinting off of the sweat on her stomach and tits as I focused all of my efforts on making her cum.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" The squeal of delight came not from Hailey, but off to my right from Eva. I couldn't turn my head to watch her ride out her orgasm on Billy's cock, but I had seen similar scenes enough times to know how glorious her big boobs would look when she threw back her head and ground her hips down hard.

Hailey's orgasm came without words. Her body froze and her thighs slammed shut on either side of my head, blocking out the sounds of pleasure that surrounded us, and her pussy juiced into my mouth as she trembled on the table in front of me. When she finally relaxed her grip, I was able to look up at her smiling face, somewhat dazed in expression, and at her big heaving tits as she took long deep breaths of air.

I turned my attention to my left, intent on giving Molly the same pleasure I'd just given to her friend, but I found she'd been replaced by Meredith. Gary's buxom brunette wife sat right where Molly had been, and I saw that Molly had taken her place riding Jack's cock. Meredith smiled at me as I stood up from being stooped over in front of Hailey.

Without taking her eyes from mine, Meredith said, "Hailey, would you do me a favor and suck Jack's cum out of my pussy?"

Hailey moved quickly, stooping over in front of me and burying her face in Meredith's dripping pussy.

"Why don't you stuff that nice big cock in Hailey's tight little pussy, Will?"

Hailey broke her contact with Meredith just long enough to gasp, "Yes!" and then she continued slurping away. Her hands were flat on the seat bench of the picnic table, and she set her feet apart behind her, opening her legs for me and giving me a breathtaking view of her asshole and pussy. She was still slick with orgasmic fluids and I slid easily into the tight embrace of her cunt.

Once I had my entire length stuffed into her pussy, Hailey groaned into Meredith's cunt without breaking contact. I reached beneath her body to grab hold of her tits as I began to pump my cock in and out of the the sweet constriction of her pussy.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels good, Hailey," I groaned.

I looked up to see that Sophie had taken Eva's place riding Billy's big cock, and my girlfriend now had her hands down flat on the table top next to where Molly rode Jack's cock. Gary was behind her, slapping her ass as he slowly pushed his hard cock into Eva's pussy. Eva's huge boobs swayed beneath her as she pushed herself back to force Gary's cock deeper.

I'm not sure how long I watched Eva get fucked before Meredith captured my attention again with a command for us to rearrange. I pulled my cock out of Hailey's pussy, and Hailey made way for me to get up on the seat bench on my knees and press my bulging cock head between Meredith's slick pussy lips. I leaned over to take one of Meredith's nipples in my mouth as I buried my cock in her cunt. Meredith gasped and thrashed as I fucked her hard, pounding my cock deep into her gushing pussy. I switched back and forth from one big heavy tit to the other, trying to stuff as much of her gorgeous melons into my mouth as I could.

"Yes, Will," she cooed. "Suck my tits and fuck my cunt! Your cock feels so fucking good!"

I kept my head down as ordered, and listened to the moans and screams of pleasure coming from Meredith, from Eva and Gary, from Jack and Molly, and from Sophie and Billy, who from the sounds of things had been joined by Hailey on the blanket.

"Can I cum in your pussy?" I asked, looking up into Meredith's eyes.

"Of course you can," she gasped. "But wait for me! I'm so close. Cum in me when I start to cum!"

"Oh fuck, give me that cock, Gary!" Eva howled. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" Jack screamed as he slammed a shrieking Molly up and down on his long thick fuck-pole.

"Cum in my pussy, Billy!" Sophie wailed. "Cum for me! YES!"

My hips flew back and forth as I slammed my cock hard and deep into Meredith's pussy. My balls swung wildly, occasionally bouncing off of Meredith's upturned ass whenever I achieved a particularly deep thrust. I was quickly heading toward the edge of my ability to hold back the rush of my orgasm, and only at the last possible second did Meredith seize up and lock her legs around my back. She threw her head back and howled just as her pussy started clamping down on my cock and my balls started surging and pumping rope after rope of spunk deep inside her. I held myself there, buried to the hilt as I filled her pussy with cum and she howled and thrashed in front of me.

* * *

We took a break from the festivities to eat lunch, and I passed around beers to the recently recovered revelers. Nobody bothered with clothes while we ate. There seemed to be a silent understanding that we were nowhere near done, especially considering the gusto with which Eva and Meredith had sucked the cum out of each other's pussies as they rolled in the sand after Meredith had finally loosened the grip of her legs and allowed me to extract my slightly softened prick.

I sat beside Eva at the picnic table while we ate, sharing frequent kisses and smiles and more than a few caresses of her fabulous melons.

"You two knew they were coming, didn't you?" Hailey asked Gary and Meredith while pointing at me and Eva.

"We knew Jack and Sophie were coming, yes," Meredith said. "Gary called the marine patrol office to let them know where we were going to be for the afternoon. Will and Eva are a bonus."

Our new friends gave us some of the details of how they'd all gotten together over the spring and early part of the summer. Billy had been peeking out his bedroom window almost religiously trying to catch glimpses of Meredith sunbathing in the back yard, or even walking around the upstairs naked before and after her showers. Meredith had caught on fairly quickly, enjoying the thrill of the cute eighteen-year-old clearly getting off on watching her, and she'd made quite a game for several weeks of making sure he got a good eye-full on a regular basis. Then one day he'd simply stopped peeking out his window, and it took Meredith a couple weeks of her own peeking to figure out that he'd got himself a girlfriend, and eventually she managed to spot the young couple fucking in Billy's bedroom one night when he'd forgotten to draw the shades. She and Gary had started to make a game of watching the neighbor and his girlfriend fuck and usually ended up fucking each other while they watched, never bothering to draw their own curtains, and always leaving a light on. Hailey took over the story to explain that she and Molly had been having sex with each other long before Molly hooked up with Billy, and Molly's tales of how much fun she was having not just with Billy, but showing off for his neighbors, led her to convince Molly into doing a threesome. By this time, the weather had warmed enough that the windows were being left open. And it was Meredith who called over the space between the houses to invite the kids over, preventing their planned threesome from getting underway, but sparking what became a transformative evening for the three recent high school graduates, as they found an enduring passion for group sex with the more experienced Gary and Meredith in their living room.

They clearly enjoyed telling us about their adventures, and I was happy to listen, and more than a little bit turned on. By the time they finished, all four cocks around the table were hard again, and Molly was eyeing me with lewd intentions, which I was happy to reciprocate.

Eva, however, had other ideas. "Fuck me," she said as she stood up from the table and pulled me along with her in the direction of the blanket. "Fuck me hard."

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"Would you mind if me and Will borrow your girlfriend, Billy?" Eva said once we were both standing on the blanket. She had the fingers of her left hand wrapped lightly around my free-standing cock and I reached my right hand around to squeeze her right breast.

"She doesn't need my permission," Billy said and laughed, and he playfully slapped his girlfriend on her pretty naked bottom as she stood up to follow me and Eva.

Molly was about the same height as Eva, but considerably less curvy. But that's not to say she was somehow not sexy or that I wasn't attracted to her. I love Eva's big tits and thick butt, obviously. But Molly's slender sexy body was something to behold. Her ass wasn't plump like Eva's but it was round and firm and tight; and her boobs were nowhere near the size of Eva's but they were supple and full on her narrower chest. I slipped my free hand between Eva's legs as Molly approached us, feeling the spreading heat and moisture and pressing my hard cock against Eva's plump butt.

"Will you do me a favor and suck Will's cock before he fucks me, sweetie?" Eva asked the pretty eighteen-year-old.

Reluctantly I pulled my hands away from Eva's pussy and boob so she could get down on her knees on the blanket in front of me. Molly joined her and Eva kissed her open mouth and pulled the younger woman against her. I watched them make out, standing back about two feet with my cock standing up hard in the sunshine.

Back at the picnic table, Billy was leaning back on the end of the table while Sophie and Meredith sucked his big cock, while behind him Jack was slowly stuffing his even bigger cock into Hailey's pussy while Gary muffled her moans of pleasure with his own cock.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,094 Followers