Another Week on the Lake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,093 Followers

The deck was now crowded with naked bodies, all of us panting and sweating as we sucked and fucked in the afternoon sun. After Tara and Liz had finished sucking Felicia's pussy juice off of my cock, I turned back to Felicia and stuffed my hard pole back into her pussy and she screamed onto Josh's prick. Josh threw his bald head back and gasped at the pleasure Felicia was giving him with her mouth. Mike took my place standing in front of Liz and Tara, and they feasted together on his huge cock.

Felicia never let Josh's cock out of her mouth while I fucked her. She came, trembling and bucking on the chair, screaming onto Josh's cock, over and over again as I thrust my prick deep into her pussy.

"Suck that cock, Felicia," I groaned. "Make him cum in your mouth and I'll cum in your pussy!"

I remembered the first time we'd fucked, just inside the cabin on the living room floor. We'd taken our time that day, licking and sucking each other first. I'd been dazzled by her cock-sucking prowess and by the exquisite taste of her pussy. Then she'd ridden my cock until both of us were screaming and thrashing and cumming just as the rest of our friends had started to file back into the room. Today we were frantic, racing to our mutual destination, even with the distractions of our neighbors.

Felicia pulled her mouth off of Josh's cock and turned her head, "Slap my ass, Will. And fuck me harder!" Then she stuffed Josh's cock back into her mouth.

I let go of her tits and pivoted my hips slightly, fucking her instead at an oblique angle in order to get a better angle to slap her right ass cheek. Thwack! She howled onto Josh's cock as I reached back for another slap. I slapped her ass again, not viciously, but hard enough for all of us to hear the sound and to know exactly what it was. Three smacks on her luscious creamy tanned bottom and I went back to fucking her. I fucked her hard and fast, holding onto her tits and squeezing them as she screamed onto Josh's cock. Eventually the churning in my balls became impossible to ignore and a massive orgasm exploded deep inside me, sending a torrent of cum jetting through my cock and deep into the spasming depths of her pussy.

Josh announced his own orgasm just as mine began, and Felicia sucked down his cum while I pumped mine into her pussy. She finally let his cock fall out of her mouth when I helped her up off the chair to stand on wobbly legs as my cum dripped down between them. We turned to watch the rest of the group hurtle to their own orgasms. Felicia and I must have been fucking longer than I realized, because behind us, the entire group had reconfigured and absorbed Mike, Tara and Liz. I watched Robert cum in Eva's pussy, my girlfriend writhing in his lap with his big black cock stuffed in her pussy and his hands squeezing her huge gorgeous tits. His cock was covered with her cum, and his own was just beginning to ooze out of Eva's pussy and dribble down the exposed portion of his shaft. Becky had remained impaled on Jack's cock, at least as far as I knew, except at some point she had turned around to face him, and now she shuddered against his chest as she came and he pumped a huge load of spunk up into her cunt.

Sophie had taken on Mike at some point, draining his balls of his load with the expert squeezing of her pussy on his huge cock. Todd was tangled in a pile in the grass at the bottom of the stairs to the deck with Tara and Liz, and I could see that both of them had streaks of his cum all over their tits.

"Well that took the edge off," Jack said, his cock still buried in Becky's pussy. "I think tonight is going to be something special."

* * *

My cock hadn't softened after shooting my load into Felicia's pussy, and I wanted to keep going, but Jack's advice to save it for the bonfire was sound, and I settled for cooling off in the lake, along with most of the rest of our group, swimming in the cool water until eventually my cock went limp. Eva and I napped together in our bedroom naked, but we kept the fooling around to a minimum, settling for some long slow kisses before we drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a raging erection and Eva's fingers slowly stroking it.

"Good dream, baby?" Eva cooed.

"I was eating Becky's pussy while you rode my cock," I said, and I lifted one of her tits in my hand and lowered my mouth to suck on it while she stroked me.

"That's a nice dream," she moaned. "Hopefully it will come true tonight."

I reached between her legs and discovered the wetness of her arousal, but she stopped me and rolled off the bed. "Let's save it, baby," she said. "It's almost time to go to the island."

* * * * *

Eva

I've always known Will was a tits-man, but having just spent the last few hours reading his manuscripts of our first summers together at the lake, even I'm a little surprised. Not in a negative way, god no. I love tits too, but I feel like his reverence for them might lead him to exaggerate their size, or at least influence his selection of superlative adjectives when describing their size. He actually does the same thing with cocks, but that might be a different story for a different time.

I certainly have big tits. There's no denying that. I was so jealous of my big sister's boobs when I was a kid, until I was a teenager and clearly bigger than she was, and the feelings of jealousy reversed direction. But when Will uses words like "huge" and "massive" and "mammoth," I can't help but chuckle to myself a little. So my boyfriend loves tits. So do I.

"What's so funny?" he asks me. We're both sitting propped up in bed against our pillows and he's reading a novel and I'm reading his manuscript on my laptop. The shower is running and we can both hear a gentle humming through the open bathroom door.

"Nothing," I say, giving him a smile and then a kiss on the cheek. "I just like the way you remember."

Will has been telling me for weeks now that he is having trouble figuring out how to do justice to Friday night of our second trip to Jack's cabin. Bonfire night. Our first year had been incredible enough on its own, but a year later during a hotter summer on a brighter night under the glistening band of the Milky Way, we found out what the annual Bonfire Orgy was really all about.

I'm writing this partially for him, to help him finish his story so he can give it to Jack and Sophie, and partially for me, because all these months later I still get instantly wet when I think about that night. I'm not sure if my contribution will make it into his final draft or not, but I'm going to write it in my own way with my best effort to keep to the spirit of his story so far.

* * *

"Oh my god," I said as we approached Bonfire Island. "There's already a ton of people."

"I think this one is going to be bigger than last year," Will said next to me, but directed at Jack and Sophie, the old pros of our group. This was their eighth appearance to Bonfire night compared to only the second for the rest of us.

"This is more like the usual," Jack said. "Last year was an off-year for some reason. A few years back there had to be close to what? Seventy people?"

Sophie looked at me and nodded. "It was nuts."

There were already several boats pulled up partly onto the sand of the low, flat, nearly treeless island. The fire wasn't yet lit, and indeed several people were still stacking logs both in the fire pit itself and a dozen paces away in a pile to resupply the fire during the night.

"Where the hell did the firewood come from?" Will asked.

"David and the Chief have a supply boat, sort of a barge kind of thing they lend out for people who want to haul construction materials across the lake to some of the more remote properties," Jack said. "Most years he loads it up with a cord of firewood and brings it out a few days before the bonfire."

* * *

Wait. What am I doing? Who gives a fuck about the firewood? I'm here to tell the story of the night where almost a hundred people got together on the island to fuck under the stars; nobody gives a shit about the firewood.

* * *

That might just be my favorite thing about the lake. Everyone knows that there's an orgy at Bonfire Island every Friday night. And everyone is basically okay with that. Actually, in my case, I didn't find out about the orgy until I'd already been at the cabin for a couple of days, but during those two days basically all we did was fuck, so I can't say I was very surprised to discover that Friday night was orgy night.

Sex was the culture of the community. Group sex in particular. I feel like the lake must be some kind of tourist destination for swingers and exhibitionists, but I wonder how long it's been this way. If Luke and Rebekah are to be believed, then I guess it's been about nineteen years.

* * * * *

Will

I asked Eva if she'd be interested in helping me try to describe the Bonfire Orgy, and good god did she come through. I'm mixing what she wrote in with what I've been able to remember. Unlike the first year, my recollection of Friday night can get a little hazy, so I'm glad she's here to help fill in some of the gaps. Anyway, back to the story.

* * *

We'd only been on the island for fifteen minutes and there were already twice as many people as there had been last year. I looked around, flabbergasted at both the size of the crowd and number of people who were total strangers. Even with all of the people we'd met and fucked this week, there were still dozens more I'd never seen before.

"This one could break the record," Jack mused as we sat at a picnic table sipping beers we'd brought with us. We'd already greeted many of the people we knew, including the Chief and her husband David, Matt and Tina, Jason and Amber, Katrina, Jess, Roger, Tyler, and more. He and I were sitting down surveying the growing crowd as more and more boats landed on the sandy shore of the island from all directions. Jack waved to people he knew and some that we both knew. Eva and Sophie were milling about the crowd saying hello to friends and meeting new ones. Becky, Felicia, Todd and Robert were at the next table chatting with Katrina, Jess, Tyler and Roger, who they'd all met at the bonfire last year. Kaylee, Connor, Tommy and Jill were chatting with some strangers a little farther away. I'd stopped counting when the crowd grew over fifty.

The sun was going down and the Chief slowly managed to get everyone's attention.

"This is a very special night!" she called over the dying murmurs of the crowd. "Most of you have been here before, but never so many at once. We're not all here yet, but the sun is going down and it's time to light the fire!"

Cheers greeted this announcement, and Barbara waited for quiet before continuing. "The rules are simple, and most of you know them, but here they are just the same." She paused, looking around her at the gathering and smiled. "This gathering always has been, and always will be totally consensual. Everyone is encouraged to try new things and meet new people but the word no is absolute. No one should ever feel that they need to do something they don't feel comfortable doing, or with someone they don't feel comfortable doing it with! I will be keeping my eye and ears open. That's a promise!"

"You're the boss, Chief!" Tina cried from a few tables over, and Jack and I chuckled along with a few others.

Eva and Sophie had been making their way back to the table since Barbara started talking, and they sat down before she continued. Eva kissed me and took my hand.

"Some folks are going to be late," the Chief continued, "but let's get this party started!"

A much louder cheer than the first one greeted this pronouncement, and the fire was lit.

* * * * *

Eva

I kissed Will again, slipping my tongue into his mouth this time and holding him close, my hands roaming over his muscled back as he moaned into my mouth. I enjoyed the taste and feel of him for a few wonderful seconds before I pulled back and gave him a smile.

"What?" he asked.

I stood up from the picnic table and walked around to Jack and Sophie, swinging my hips for Will's benefit and taking off my shirt as I went. I'd gone back and forth over whether or not to wear a bra or a bikini top or nothing at all under my t-shirt, with the growing golden-orange light of the fire playing over the lacy black of my bra I was happy with the decision. I leaned over and gave Will a wink before kissing first Sophie and then Jack. I helped Sophie to her feet and out of her shirt before pulling her against me, I had to get up on my toes to kiss her properly, and I laced my fingers through her blonde hair and pulled her head down to meet my kiss as our men looked on, Jack actually groaning.

Sophie broke our kiss and looked at Jack and Will still sitting at the table with looks of hunger on their faces. "You boys go have some fun," she said. "We'll catch up with you later."

"Will," I said as I rubbed Sophie's tits through her bra. "Your mission is to fuck someone whose name you don't know. Come find me after."

"You too, baby," Sophie said to Jack.

We left the boys sitting at the table and made our way into the group.

* * * * *

Will

"That's going to be an easier mission for you than for me," Jack said. "I've been coming to this lake for eight years! I know almost everyone here!"

I stood up and adjusted the bulge in my shorts so it wouldn't be so obvious, then chuckled as I looked around me. There were already several hard cocks exposed in the evening air in the light of the bonfire, along with several more sets of naked tits and plenty of bare asses. "Fuck it," I said, and peeled off my shirt and slipped out of my short and boxers. Jack quickly copied me, and the two of us folded our clothes and placed them in stacks with our shoes under the picnic table. Both of our cocks were rock-hard and ready, and when I stood up again Jack caught my cock in his mouth and gave it a few long slow sucks before getting to his feet beside me.

"My, my, look at these two fantastic cocks," the Chief said, having appeared in front of us, her brown skin painted in the light of the fire and her massive naked tits glorious on her chest.

"Hey there, Chief," Jack said. "Wanna fuck?"

"Let me suck those beautiful cocks first, baby," Barbara said. She was still wearing her khaki Marine Patrol shorts, but she left them on as she dropped down into the sand in front of us. She grabbed my cock with her left hand and Jack's with her right and started sucking his rod first and stroking mine, her hand spreading Jack's spit around my entire shaft.

"Oh yes, Chief," Jack moaned. "Suck that cock. Suck Will's too."

Barbara quickly popped Jack's cock out of her mouth and turned her head to suck in mine. Her lips closed around my pole and her tongue swirled around my cock head.

"Fuck," I said. "Fuck that feels good."

The Chief switched back and forth a few times, slowly covering both of our cocks with a coating of her saliva. "Stand closer together so I can suck them both at the same time," she said.

Jack and I grinned at each other. This was something that we did every once in a while with Eva and Sophie, having tried it the first time last year at the cabin. Jack's cock is about an inch longer than mine, but I'm about an inch taller than he is so when we stand face to face and press our cocks together the heads are always lined up at the exact same height. It was a lot of fun trying to get both of our swollen cock heads into the same mouth, but both of us had also really grown to enjoy rubbing our cocks together.

"Good boys," Barbara said when Jack and I had taken position leg to leg and cock to cock. She wrapped her fingers as far around both of our shafts as she could and started bathing our cock heads with her tongue. Jack and I had to make room for her by pressing our hips together, my left to his right while The Chief sucked our cocks.

"That feels so fucking good," I groaned.

"I love feeling your cock up against mine, Will," Jack said.

Barbara's head popped up off of our cocks. "Excuse me," she said. "Do I get any of the credit here?"

"Is a guy suddenly not allowed to express appreciation for his best friend's cock?" Jack chuckled. "Fuck you suck them good though, Chief."

"Okay you two clowns," she said. "Time to fuck me."

She stood up and I watched her massive tits jiggle with her movements as she took off her shorts and panties, baring her big luscious brown ass and her clean-shaved pussy.

I looked past her as she planted her palms flat on the picnic table and Jack moved in behind her to stuff his big throbbing cock into her pussy. I'd lost track of Eva in the crowd and it dawned on me again just how much more massive this orgy was than the one we'd enjoyed last year. Where had all these people been that night?

"Oh yeah fucking give me that dick, baby!" Barbara moaned as Jack began to rhythmically pump his cock in and out of her juicy pussy. I moved in beside her and tried to grab a handful of one of her huge swinging melons, and she turned her head to start sucking my cock again, howling onto my cock as Jack's cock made her start to cum. When Jack was satisfied that Barbara's orgasm had passed he nodded to me and we switched places. Jack offered his rigid cock to Barbara, and she began greedily sucking her cum off of him while I stuffed my cock into the hot constriction of her pussy. I fucked her with hard fast strokes, enjoying the undulation of her generous butt every time my hips slammed into it and my cock drove to the hilt in her cunt. She seemed to be on a hair trigger this evening, because it only took a few minutes of fucking for her pussy to contract on my cock, trapping me inside her as she thrashed in orgasm with Jack's cock in her mouth.

"Fuck!" she growled when I finally extracted my cock from her pussy. "You two are special," she said. "Let's go find some more people to fuck."

I bid them good luck, and the three of us separated to find our own way through the ever more chaotic scene surrounding us.

* * * * *

Eva

My panties were already soaked even before I left Will with his assignment. I badly wanted to get fucked, and I thought it might be fun to single out one of the several guys I saw in the crowd whom I'd never met, and see if they were up for fucking a stranger. But then a minute or so after leaving Will I saw Trevor's cock and I couldn't resist stopping to give it a good hard suck. His massive rod was rock hard in my mouth and I swirled my hands around the rest of its considerable length while I sucked him.

"Fuck yes, Eva," he said. "That feels really fucking good. I think you should take that bra off so I can see those amazing titties."

I smiled, or as close to smiled as I could manage with his monstrous black fuck-pole in my mouth, and reached behind my back with one hand to unfasten my bra. My tits dropped with the release of tension, and soon I had pulled the cups down and away, baring them for Trevor and anyone else to see.

"Goddamn you have some really nice fucking tits," Trevor moaned as I continued to suck his cock. Will and Jack both had nice big dicks, but this thing was truly fucking massive. Between Trevor's cock right now, and Connor's last night, it wouldn't have taken much to convince me that I'd been sucking two of the biggest cocks I would ever see in my life, and it made my pussy even wetter to think about it.

I thought back to a year ago to the night before Felicia, Robert, Katie, and I had made the trip to the lake, before I'd ever met Will or Jack or Sophie. I'd been stunned when Felicia had pulled Robert's big dick out in front of me and Katie like it was no big deal, and while my first instinct was to leave the room and give them some privacy, something made me stay and watch. Maybe it was the fact that Robert's cock was considerably bigger than either of my ex boyfriends' had been, even though during the week I'd end up seeing several that were even bigger.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,093 Followers