Another Week on the Lake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

It had slowly dawned on me that night watching Felicia suck Robert's cock that I had something of a thing for big dicks. My exes had had perfectly normal, perfectly fine dicks, but Robert's was comparatively huge. I nearly laughed thinking about it with Trevor's considerably bigger cock in my mouth. Felicia had asked Katie and I if either of us wanted to try sucking Robert's cock and neither of us had been able to resist. I'd let him fuck me that night too, and again the next morning before we left for the lake. By the end of the next day I'd also fucked Todd, Jack, and finally Will, and I was a full-blown big cock addict. I'm sure if I really tried I could be okay with only Will's cock, but my time at the lake had given me so many opportunities to sample so many big dicks that I was grateful that neither Will nor I had any desire to be sexually exclusive. Our deal to loosen what few sexual restrictions we put on each other while we were at the lake had been incredible so far, and tonight I planned on taking advantage of way more than just Trevor's fantastic monster cock.

If he noticed me spacing out instead of sucking his cock with all of the hunger and skill I was capable of, he didn't say anything. In fact, he seemed to be content to just watch my tits sway beneath me as I worked his cock in my hands and mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth so I could spend some time licking and sucking his big heavy balls. I had just managed to get the first one into my mouth when I was joined on the ground in front of him by a woman I had never met. She looked like she was in her thirties, blonde hair falling to her shoulders, nice tits bouncing on her chest with her movements as she took Trevor's cock into her mouth while I sucked on his balls. She stroked Trevor's cock shaft with one hand, and reached over to lift and squeeze one of my tits with the other. I still had my shorts and panties on, but she was already naked, so I slipped a hand between her legs to rub my fingers over her already-dripping pussy. It hadn't occurred to me that my first stranger could be a woman. I pulled my face back from Trevor's balls and the other woman popped his cock out of her mouth and we kissed with his cock just an inch from our faces.

"Hi," I said when we'd managed to untangle our tongues.

"Hey," she said, smiling at me. "I'm—"

"No!" I said. "Don't tell me until after all three of us cum."

* * * * *

Will

There were plenty of strangers to choose from, but as soon as I left Jack and The Chief, Becky caught my arm ans spun me to face her and pressed her glorious naked body against mine and launched her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Will," she gasped. "I can't wait any more. You need to fuck me right now!"

I looked around us to find the nearest blanket or towel or picnic table, somehow not even taking any time to observe the frenzied orgy going on around us. The Chief had left my cock throbbing hard and oozing a little drip of pre-cum. I guided Becky over to an unoccupied blanket and kissed her again, my hands searching for and finding her incredible tits. I lifted and squeezed them as our tongues twirled together and Becky's hands found my cock and slid up and down its length. I broke our kiss and leaned over to lick and suck her big gorgeous boobs.

"Mmm, yes Will," she moaned. "Suck my tits, baby."

I slid one hand down her tight stomach and through the groomed patch of red-brown hair above her pussy and found her dripping wet cunt and she tilted her pelvis to give me easier access to her opening. I sucked on one of her tits as I sank my middle and ring finger into her pussy and Becky gasped and humped against my hand. Once my fingers were liberally coated with her juices I somewhat reluctantly stopped sucking on her amazing breast and stood back up, bringing my hand up to her face. Becky smiled and sucked my two pussy-slick fingers into her mouth.

Once she'd sucked them clean, Becky smiled at me again and got down onto the blanket, leaned back on her hands and thrust her chest upward. At the same time she spread her legs out in front of her and bared her pussy to my view. I knelt between her legs.

I gripped my cock around the base and stuffed the first half of it into Becky's pussy. "Your pussy feels so good, Becky," I groaned as I slowly pushed deeper inside her.

"Stuff that big fucking cock in me, Will," she replied. "Oh my fucking God, I love your cock!"

Becky sat up a little straighter and both of us watched my cock slowly disappear into her pussy. I grabbed one of her tits just as I finally managed to bury my prick inside her and Becky groaned wordlessly as she adjusted to my invading girth. I pulled her hips toward me as I drove mine forward, burying my entire cock inside her cunt hard with every stroke. I watched her big tits bouncing wildly and I could feel my balls bouncing hard off of her ass.

"FUCK ME!" Becky screamed. "HARDER! FUCKING HARDER!"

I muffled her yelling by slipping two fingers of my right hand into her mouth, and Becky sucked them hungrily. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and told her to roll over. Becky planted her knees on the blanket in the sand and I slammed my cock back into her and produced a scream of pleasure, a scream that mixed in the air with dozens of other screams of pleasure in the night.

I pressed my saliva-wet middle finger against Becky's asshole and pushed it inside her. Without slowly down the constant pounding of my prick into her pussy, I reached beneath her body and rubbed my fingers on her clit with my left hand, while I slowly worked my right middle finger deeper into her asshole.

Becky came. Hard.

"JESUS FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy convulsed, painfully squeezing my cock and forcing me to stop fucking her. She slapped my hand away from her clit and moved forward, so that my cock popped out of her pussy. My finger was stuffed in her ass past the second knuckle, and I was afraid she was going to break it off. Her pussy dumped girl-cum all over my cock and balls, and down the inside of her thighs. She screamed the entire time. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! HOLY JESUS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

She rolled over onto her back and held a hand over her pussy as more of her juices sprayed out between her fingers. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets and her face and chest flushed bright red. I jacked my cock hard and watched her thrash and cum in front of me. My balls began to boil, and just as Becky's orgasm started to come to an end, mine began. I leaned over Becky's panting, sweaty body while I worked my cock in my right hand.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking tits! Oh FUCK!"

"Do it, baby," Becky encouraged breathlessly, squeezing her tits together. "Stroke that big cock and cum all over these tits!"

"Fucking FUUUUCK! Here's my fucking cum!" I roared. My cock exploded, and began shooting thick ropes of hot cock cream in long jets all over Becky's body. My balls roiled and my cock fired shot after shot of cum, leaving streaks of white dripping down Becky's neck, all over both of her tits, across her stomach, and even on her pussy. When my cock finally stopped spurting, I turned around and collapsed on the blanket beside her.

My cock lay against my stomach as I tried to catch my breath, but only for a few seconds before another hand was on it and Hailey leaned over and sucked it into her mouth, slurping up the last glob of cum that still dangled from the head of my cock. Hailey, who Eva and I had surprised with her two friends fucking in the woods on the day we took a Marine Patrol shift, her big tits swaying beneath her, sucked my cock hard and didn't give it a chance to start going soft. She still didn't count as a stranger, but the challenge would have to wait a little while longer because Jesus she was good at sucking cock.

"Can I help you clean up from all of that cum?" a voice came from my left where Becky lay watching Hailey suck my cock. A woman I had never met before was standing over the edge of the blanket looking down at all three of us, but mainly at Becky's cum-streaked body.

"That sounds really nice," Becky said.

The woman appeared to be in her early forties. She had big tits and a big ass and long dirty-blonde hair. "Three newbies?" she asked.

"She and I were here last year," I said, indicating Becky beside me as the woman got down onto the blanket with us and began licking my cum off of Becky's tits.

Hailey popped her mouth off of my cock. "First time for me," she said.

"I'm Sarah," the woman said. "Friend of Luke and Rebekah."

Shit. So much for her being my assignment. But the part about Luke and Rebekah was interesting. I wondered if they were at the bonfire yet, at least until Hailey started sucking my cock again.

* * * * *

Eva

"Holy fuck that cock is big," the woman said as I helped Trevor begin to stuff a few inches of his enormous fuck-pole into her pussy. We'd agreed not to make our introductions until after we all came but so far Trevor had managed to hold out, even though our new nameless friend and I had both had two or three orgasms each. She'd sucked my pussy to my first good hard cum of the night, and I'd returned the favor, and Trevor had fucked both of us to at least two more. She was right though, his cock was fucking huge.

"You two lovely ladies are going to make me cum soon," Trevor said. "Such nice tight pussies."

It always made me giggle when a guy with a huge cock told me my pussy was nice and tight, but I took it as a compliment anyway.

The woman began howling with pleasure as Trevor increased the speed and intensity of his thrusting into her cunt, and I muffled her cries by feeding her my tits, which she managed to suck despite the pounding Trevor was giving her.

"Fuck her," I said, just barely stopping myself from saying his name, just in case he and the woman were not yet acquainted. "Fuck her hard and then cum in my mouth!"

"Oh so fucking close!" Trevor groaned.

"Oh FUCKING FUCK!" the woman screamed. "I'm fucking cumming again!"

She thrashed beside me on the blanket and Trevor pulled his cock out of her pussy and I spun around to catch his first thick hot spurt of man goo in my mouth. It landed on my tongue and I savored the taste even as I closed my lips around his huge bulging cock head and started drinking down blast after blast of his delicious cum.

"Swallow that fucking cum, baby" Trevor moaned as his balls continued to pump his spunk into my mouth.

"Oh fuck I want some too!" the woman managed to gasp in the throes of her subsiding orgasm. I stopped swallowing and let Trevor fill my mouth with cum. It was a massive load, a true compliment to his gigantic cock. Despite all I had already swallowed, my mouth was full before he was spent, and his cum dribbled out of my mouth and down onto my chin and chest and tits. Trevor pulled his cock out of my mouth and spun to our new fuck-buddy, who sucked the last thick glob of cream off the end of his cock before locking her lips on mine so we could share the huge load I was saving for her. More cum dripped out of my mouth and hers, but we both managed to swallow a couple of gulps before we fell to licking the rest off of each other's faces and tits.

We tumbled to the blanket and pressed our bodies together and kissed frantically once we'd managed to swallow every drop of Trevor's cum. My pussy was still dripping wet and I wanted a cock in it badly, but my new friend's body felt so good against mine and her tongue tasted wonderful in my mouth.

When we finally parted we smiled at each other and noticed Trevor was gone, off into the crowd to share the joy of his amazing cock with more people.

"I'm Eva," I said.

She kissed me, and then something about her changed. It was like I was only seeing her for the first time even though we'd just had enthusiastic and intense sex together. Her golden hair shone in the light of the bonfire. Her big perfect tits shone with traces of my saliva from licking them clean. Her green eyes were brilliant before but now they actually seemed to shine with their own internal light. In that moment she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

"I'm Rebekah," she said.

"And I'm Luke," a voice came from immediately behind me. "Nice to meet you Eva."

I turned around on the blanket and looked up to see what could easily have been the biggest cock in the world.

I started to cum immediately.

* * * * *

Will

I fucked Sarah's pussy while she screamed into Hailey's cunt. Becky had left us, giving me a long hungry kiss first, to find more fun around the fire. She and Sarah had sucked each other to orgasm after Sarah had finished licking my cum off of her tits and stomach and pussy. Only a few minutes later and I was already starting to get ready for another cum as Sarah's pussy clenched and spasmed around my cock. I held on to her big swinging tits as she moaned and gasped into Hailey's pussy. Hailey cried out her pleasure into the night as she came from Sarah's expert sucking. I watched Hailey's tits bounce and sway on her chest and I lost it, my balls churning and pumping as cum shot on long hard bursts deep into Sarah's pussy.

"Holy fuck yes!" Sarah cried. "Cum in my pussy, Will! I can feel you cumming in me!"

Her pussy milked more and more spunk out of my cock and soon it was running down her thighs and dripping onto my balls. But somehow instead of collapsing back in a post-orgasmic haze I just kept fucking her. My cock stayed rock-hard, and maybe even got harder. Sarah dislodged my cock by crawling forward over Hailey's body before turning around to suck our combined cum off of my cock.

"Holy fuck," I growled. "Suck that cock! I can't believe I'm ready to go again already!"

"That's the Luke and Rebekah effect, baby," Sarah said after popping my cock out of her mouth and offering Hailey a taste.

I looked around while Hailey sucked my cock. "They're here?"

"See those two on that blanket over there blowing that big-titted little nympho's mind?"

I looked where she pointed and saw Eva, my big-titted little nympho trying to suck a preposterously huge cock while one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen fingered her pussy and gave her verbal encouragement.

I immediately wanted to make my way over there to help Eva suck that fantastic cock, but even as I stood I was intercepted by Sophie and a young woman who I didn't know.

Sophie smiled up at me and grabbed my cock before kissing me hard on the lips. "Hi," she said. "This is an old friend of mine and Jack's." She let go of my cock and pointed at the cute busty redhead beside her.

"Sophie tells me your mission is to fuck a total stranger," she said. She had wide hips and a big bottom. Her creamy white skin was dotted with freckles on her face and shoulders and the upper slopes of her big luscious tits. "She says you really know how to use that thing." She pointed at my throbbing fuck-rod.

"Sophie is a sweet girl," I said before kissing my best friend's fiancee again and squeezing her big boobs.

Sophie's friend moved closer and smiled up at me when Sophie and I parted. "Wanna fuck me?" she asked sweetly. She grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled my right hand up and pressed it against her left breast with the other.

"Oh yes," I said. "Care to join us, Sophie?"

* * * * *

Eva

I was so delirious with lust that it's still hard to remember some of the details of my time on that blanket with Luke and Rebekah. They gave me several of the most powerful orgasms of my life. Rebekah made me cum over and over again with just her fingers while I struggled to suck as much of Luke's unbelievably huge cock as I could. Just his cock head nearly filled my mouth and I was stunned by how far away his huge heavy balls were. And it didn't seem possible that a man could safely carry enough blood in his body to make a cock this big this fucking hard. And he wasn't just hard. His cock felt like a thick iron rod in my hands. It was too hard for me to really point it down any farther than perpendicular to his chiseled body. I reached out and marveled at how heavy his big balls were in my hands while I sucked on his enormous cock head.

Before this moment, either Trevor or Connor had the biggest cock I'd ever seen or sucked or fucked, but Luke had them both beat by inches. I wanted to fuck him more than I've ever wanted to fuck anyone in my life, including Will. But I also didn't want to take him out of my mouth. I wanted to know what his cum tasted like and I wanted to feel it going down my throat and warming me from the inside.

All of this flashed through my mind in a short gap in between mind-blowing orgasms from the work of Rebekah's fingers. When I wasn't frantically stroking Luke's cock with both hands I was clumsily pawing at her perfect tits. They weren't as big as mine, but for a woman who I'd heard was close to forty, they felt more like mine had when I was a teenager. I couldn't believe how long Trevor had managed to fuck her without cumming, but if you'd asked me then, I would have had a hard time matching the woman Trevor and I had fucked with the woman who was now encouraging me to suck her husband's cock and fingering my pussy with magical dexterity. Her hand was soaked from my pussy juice and every few minutes she would lift it to her mouth to taste and raise her hand higher for Luke to taste.

"That is a delicious pussy, Eva," Luke said, and his voice alone made me shiver with pleasure. "Would you like me to suck your pussy for you? You've been sucking my cock so good I think I owe you."

I didn't really believe I'd been sucking him all that good, but the idea of this man eating my pussy drove all other thought out of my head and I immediately rolled back onto the blanket and spread my legs for him. He got down on his knees between my legs and his gigantic cock hovered in the air over my stomach for a minute before he got down low enough to lick my pussy.

"Holy FUCK!" I screamed when his tongue dragged up over my slick opening and flicked across my clit. "Oh my fucking god SUCK MY PUSSY!"

I nearly passed out when Luke went to work on me in earnest. Rebekah smiled at me before climbing over me and muffling my screams with her pussy and I immediately started cumming in Luke's mouth. It was the most delicious pussy I'd ever tasted and her flavor sent me hurtling over the edge into a blinding white-hot orgasm. I screamed into her pussy as I thrashed beneath her and Luke greedily sucked down my cum.

I had only just begun to catch my breath and concentrate on eating Rebekah's pussy when I felt Luke's preposterous cock-head push against my pussy. There was no way it was going to fit, but it felt too good and Rebekah's pussy tasted too good for me to protest and then his head popped inside me and I came again, even harder.

"Oh Eva you're going to make me cum, baby," Rebekah wailed. I had no idea what I'd been doing to bring her close to orgasm, because my brain was scrambled by the never-ending explosion inside me as Luke slowly sank more and more of his cock into my pussy. But she did cum, and when her orgasmic fluids rushed into my mouth she screamed into the sky. "FUUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Rebekah rolled off of me and I was stunned to see how much of Luke's cock he'd managed to stuff into my pussy. "HOLY FUCK!" I screamed. "HOLY FUCK IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Your pussy is incredible, Eva," Luke groaned. "It feels so fucking good on my cock!"

"Let me taste, baby," Rebekah said, having more or less recovered from the orgasm she'd just had on my face. "Pull your cock out so I can taste that pussy on it."

"Oh my god please put it back in!" I begged while I watched Rebekah suck my cum off of her husband's monstrous member. "Please don't stop fucking me!"

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers