Another Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We subsequently discovered that the pub would sometimes lock it's doors, and serve drinks after hours. This was the case on this evening. Well after hours we became the only people left in this back room; the remaining customers having moved into the bar to chat, most of them knowing each other.

For some time now, my wife had opened more buttons both top and bottom of her dress, allowing a beautiful sight of most of both of her tits, with her proud nipples occasionally peeking around the sides of the dress. Her legs were also greatly exposed, her dress parted sufficiently to almost allow a view of her pussy. I think it was only the fact that her cunt lips were shaven that stopped us three men from seeing her cunt totally, in all it's glory.

The two reps knew on which side their bread was buttered, and were constantly giving my wife compliments on her sexy appearance, at the same time complimenting her by the fact that they both had erections straining against their trousers. They both occasionally were squeezing their cocks through their trousers, resulting in my wife in turn complimenting them on the size of their erections, which seemed to please them no end.

After a while like this, my wife asked both men " Would you like to see my cunt?"

My wife, on occasions like this, likes to talk dirty, and indeed thrills me when talking like this, just saying it like it is. The two guys nodded, and said " Yes please." This prompted my wife to undo one more button, and slowly open her legs, whilst leaning back in her chair, thus giving the three of us an uninterrupted view of her juicy, wet, wide open cunt.

I think we all almost shivered at the sight, being given a perfect view, in a public place, of an openly excited woman, not afraid to show how wet and excited she was, to her husband and two strangers.

Both the other guys at this point, put one hand in their pockets to enable them to fondle themselves. At this point I think maybe they had two emotions running through them. Firstly a desire to fuck the exposed woman in front of them; secondly the desire to whip their cocks out into the open and wank over the sight presented to them. I know the feelings, having felt them many times in the past, whilst my wife was exposing herself to me.

After a while, my wife asked the two guys " Would you like to fuck me now? My husband has to be present, and fully participate."

Again, I think the only reply they could muster between them was " Oh, yes please."

At this, my wife swiftly buttoned some of dress, stood up, gripped both guys' cocks, and said " Well then, what are we waiting for?" She then released her grip and led the way outside, after thanking the landlord for the evening.

It was now some time after two am, and the street was deserted as we walked back to the flat. This was a perfect time to indulge in the normal thing we do on occasions like this, that being that we again undo nearly all of my wife's dress, and feel her body all over as we walk, enabling her at the same time to feel the cocks of the people closest to her. I let the other guys walk either side of my wife and have the pleasure of this, having done the same on many, many occasions. To see her caress the erections of two strangers as we walked was a wonderful sight to me, tremendously exciting, causing me to rub my cock through my trousers as we proceeded.

When we got back to the flat, the two guys were all over my wife. They stripped her dress off in the hallway, and were fingering her pussy and arse at the same time, to her immense enjoyment. We went straight into the bedroom, where we all removed our clothing, and lay on the bed.

My wife at first lay between the other guys, and at the sight of them both feeling her tits and pussy, I was moved to kneel down at the foot of the bed and, moving the guys' hands out of the way, began to lick, nibble and suck my wife's cunt lips, inner cunt lips, and clitoris.

I love oral sex, and enjoyed bringing my wife to orgasm by inserting two fingers into her, whilst licking up and down her cunt; at the same time the other guys were caressing her tits, pulling on her nipples, and trying to get their hands under her body to stimulate her arse at the same time.

My wife having exploded big time with this handling, the rest of the night passed in a blur of sex. My wife has for a long time been keen to try almost anything sexual, and that night truly was one to try out anything and everything we could think of.

Multiple penetration was certainly the order of the night, and I have no idea how may orgasms occurred in that room; that night. With my wife able to experiment with three cocks available to her, she threw herself, ( as indeed did I) with gusto into the wildest night of sex we had ever experienced up until that time.

Two views I had that night I think will always remain with me. My wife trying to get two cocks into her mouth, after already having licked and sucked them for some time; and when she had one cock in her cunt, another in her arse, with neither cock belonging to me! These were both amazing sights to behold, at least they were to me; and formed two portions of what turned into a really long, sweaty, fuck-fest for all the people involved.

When a good few hours of sleep had passed, and our guests had long gone, we set off for home. During the journey, my wife dropped off to sleep, her skirt having risen up her legs, showing me her recently moisturised pussy; her vest open enough to enable me glimpses of her nipples. This ensured an enjoyable journey home for me. At one point I was sufficiently aroused by the sight of my exposed wife, to make me free my cock from my trousers, and masturbate whilst driving, catching the eventual emissions in a handkerchief.

Thus passed a truly unforgettable weekend. Many times we have relived that time, retelling the events of the weekend to each other during lovemaking sessions, reminding each other of the men's looks as my wife slid open legged off the bar stool; the masturbation session my wife and I had on different sides of the living room, then on different sides of the street; the photos taken, and the fucking that took place in the bed shop; and finally the beautiful exhibitionism of my wife in front of the two strangers, turning eventually into a night long fucking session with four people thoroughly enjoying themselves, with no restrictions on anyone.

During the various times we have retold these stories to each other, it has always resulted in our slow, romantic lovemaking, ending in frenzied orgasms for both of us; the stories having the desired effect of exciting both of us to a glorious, sweaty finish.

I sometimes look at our weekends away as being marvellous value. The number of orgasms gained after coming home being far, far, in excess of the number experienced during the actual weekend away. Can't be bad, can it? What do you think?

12