Another Weekend with Bili

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she could be so easily trained to continuous orgasms pleased Bili immensely and he marveled at her easy suggestibility. Soon, he knew, she would be slave to the pain. Soon, she would be molded to serve his needs. After releasing her, he carried her into the house and to his bedroom. Gently, he set her on his bed. Then, he slid beside her and wrapped his arms around her, while she shook in continual climax.

Occasionally her eyes fluttered open and she saw him. And then, another orgasm would pass through her body and she would close her eyes, tightly. Finally, the orgasms grew weaker and then left her altogether, and she slept.

Sunday Morning at 9AM:

She woke to find the bed empty. As she lifted her head she found that she was tethered to the bed by a short, heavy chain attached to her collar. She lay her head back down and drifted into sleep again.

She stirred again when he entered the room to bring her breakfast. She sat up, the heavy chain tugging at her neck, and began eating. Then they began conversing over the previous nights activities.

While they conversed she admitted to not being angry at his rough treatment of her, despite her resistance. They did have an agreement, after all. Still, she admitted that she wanted no part in any more tortures.

"It's too much to take." She told him. "I have never liked pain and last night was pure hell. So, if you have any more ideas of similar tortures I should probably just leave."

After listening to her arguments against further abuse he ended the conversation by revisiting her agreement with her. "So, you see, it's not really your choice, at this point " he began. "I told you before we started this that you would be subjected to my interests. I told you that it would not end until the weekend was over. And, I intend on keeping my word."

Further arguments were scotched and she soon found herself on her back with her head over the side of the bed, his cock sliding down her throat. As she lay on her back, swallowing his hard member, she plotted a way to escape from this weekend of terror. Certainly he had the upper hand. She was naked and chained. There was no way to get free unless he allowed it. There had to be some way. And, she determined to find it, no matter what. Her thoughts were cut short when he groaned and filled her throat with his hot semen.

Sunday Afternoon, around Noon:

For a while later he lay with her, in his arms, on the bed. After about and hour of lying with him she stroked his member to hardness. Then she started sucking him again, hopeful that her attentions would make him forget his intentions of future tortures.

She slid herself down between his legs, spreading them so that she could lick under his scrotum, all the while keeping close watch on the clock. She would have to leave in a few hours and she hoped to keep his attention away from torture until that time.

Soon, she was stroking his cock while she licked and probed his ass with her tongue. And, though she detested licking him in this way, she was determined that he would not have time to torture her again.

He enjoyed her attentions, knowing her plan full well. Further, he appreciated the irony that she was willing to endure this to avoid the tortures that she would endure anyway. And, despite the incredible pleasures that he was now feeling, he kept close tabs on the time.

She had been sucking and licking him for nearly an hour when he told her to stop. "It's time I made you suffer again" he told her.

She looked up at him, frightened. Her head dropped and she began begging him not to torture her again. She reasoned and pleaded, promising him anything and everything if he would not torture her again. When it became clear that he would not relent, she became angry, screaming that she would not endure any more pain or humiliations.

And then, she was being pushed down into the bed. She felt him releasing the chain from her collar. And then, she heard the creaking of the stocks, as he opened them. Then, he flipped her to her back and he thrust her head through the centermost hole. He held her steady while demanding she place her hands through the other holes. She complied after a sharp blow to her sex with the magically materializing cat-o-nine whip.

After the stock was locked down, she realized that she was not bound to the footboard, as she had thought, but the headboard. She looked around, hoping for some sort of escape but found only the wall behind the bed for company. Suddenly, he was lifting her left ankle from the bed. She struggled, receiving another sharp blow from his whip. And soon, she could see both of her ankles sticking through the holes of the stocks, just over her hands.

When he was finished with this new bondage he stood back to enjoy the site. He had rarely used the stocks in the past. Never before had he had a chance to use the stocks, as he was now, since this bondage required a woman who was extremely flexible. Megan was perfect for such bondage.

Megan lay in terror, fearing what she could not see. For a long time she listened to him as he prepared to torture her. She could hear him going through his armoire, selecting items. Often, she heard him strike the bed with some unknown object.

Frequently, she would beg and plead for him to release her. Her only answer was more sounds of him sampling items with which to strike her.

Once he had selected the appropriate items he took his position and began his tortures. She screamed out as something struck her thighs, lightly. Then, her ass was filled with something painfully large and long. She tried to push it out but could not. Then another light blow fell on her thighs and she screamed, again. This time, however, she felt her sex begin to warm and she panted, awaiting his next blow.

Another something, large and long, slid into her sex, followed by another light blow to her thighs. Her body shook as a mild orgasm passed through her body. Her eyes widened as she realized what had happened. And then, another strike to her thighs brought her to another orgasm. She did not scream this time.

Bili listened to her breathing as he readied himself to strike her again. Then, as her breathing calmed he struck her ass with his short single tail whip. He smiled as she moaned, her body filling with the throws of orgasm. The room soon filled with the screams of her orgasms as he brought his whip across her thighs and ass. After nearly two hours he stopped, sweaty and out of breath. Still, she continued to climax, moaning pitifully.

Sunday Evening around 4:30PM:

Megan lay in his arms, shaking. She looked at Bili, as he held her, wondering if her orgasms would ever stop. In between her throws she tried to talk to Bili, afraid of what was happening to her. And, though his words comforted her, she remained afraid of what was happening.

Finally, her orgasms subsided and she slept.

Some time later, when she woke, she found that the cuffs and collar were no longer locked on to her body. She sat up, slowly, to find that Bili had removed the strap from her hair, as well. Her ass and sex were, noticeably sore and she felt as if she had run a marathon. On the end of the bed she saw the clothes that she had shed when she had arrived at his home on Friday night. As she dressed, Bili came into the room carrying a tray with food and drink. "Ah, you're awake, already" he said. "I took the time to prepare some soup and some Gatorade for you."

Gladly, she sat on the side of the bed and ate the proffered food that he had set on a tray beside it. She found that she was parched and drank down the Gatorade, quickly. Several glasses later she got up from the bed and began dressing.

As she pulled her panties over her thighs she felt the pain of the welts that adorned her thighs, ass and sex. In the moment after the pain had struck her she felt a mild orgasm flow through her body.

For a long moment she didn't move, wondering what had just occurred. Then, she slid her hand down to her sex. A more severe pain struck her, followed by a more powerful orgasm. Confused and wobbly, and after several more orgasms, she managed to dress and find her way to the living room.

Bili looked up, from where he sat on the couch. She wanted to ask him about her pain and the orgasms, but was too confused and frightened. Besides, she had given him enough satisfaction this weekend. It would not do to give him more.

"Good night, Bili" she said, softly. "I'm sorry, but I won't be back. This is too hard...too painful. Goodbye."

Bili watched her walk to her car in the evenings fading light. Several times she had to stop and regain herself. Bili smiled, knowing that he had succeeded in his plan. And he knew that she would soon return, despite herself.

For long and long she sat in her car, occasionally looking to the dim lights in the window of Bili's home. Finally, she brought the engine to life and began her long drive home.

Later, as lay in bed, she cried herself to sleep. She loved Bili. He loved her. But she could never go back. This night, she knew, she had lost her truest friend.

12