Another Weekend with David

Story Info
Wife enjoys second round with lover & his big friend.
2.8k words
4.1
78.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to thank those of you who read and responded to my previous story, One Weekend in October. I consider all of your comments important. Of interest to the readers of this and my first story should be the fact that these stories are not fictional but actual. My wife Barb and I have an open relationship and what I write down is based on our discussions after she has had sex with others.

What I learned from the first story was that it made no sense what so ever that my wife's panties were crusty if according to her David had used a condom. How stupid was I! This could only mean that David had at some point cum inside her. Did she know this? Had she willingly allowed him to or perhaps she had even asked him to do so?

Well it has been five weeks since she fucked David and he has been calling her constantly. He keeps inviting her up to Albuquerque to spend the weekend with him. Barb has been making excuses, I think that she would really like to but is perhaps afraid that I might get mad. Tonight I will broach the topic with her.

Well, last night Barb and I spoke openly about David and she admitted that she would like to screw him again. I didn't ask her about the use of condoms. I didn't want her to get the impression that I didn't trust her. I told her that in the past few weeks the sex between had been the best it had ever been and that it felt as if she was more at ease and was enjoying it, although she hadn't orgasmed. She said to me that she didn't want to hurt me but ever since she felt David's large cock that was all she thought of even when we were screwing. She was a size queen!

I then told Barb that I really was ok with her and David and that as far as I was concerned if she wanted to have him as a regular playmate once or twice a month it was fine by me! She kissed and hugged me and thanked me for being so open and understanding. She said she loved me for that and even though she was totally into David's cock, the one thing he would never have was her love. All that it was between them was raw sex.

Several days have gone by now since our conversation and Barb has told me that she is going to spend this weekend with David. This immediately gave me a hard on. I told her we had to screw this evening since tomorrow was already Saturday and I would not "have" her again until Monday. Then I reminded her that the last time she and David fucked it was a week before she was over the soreness. She agreed and as we both undress I noticed something different about her. She had gotten a Brazilian waxing! My wife stood there without a single hair on her pussy and she looked HOT! We went at it and had a good but somewhat fast fuck. It bothered me that I obviously did not seem to have the staying power that her new young stud did.

Well it is Sunday night and Barb has not returned from Albuquerque. I have refrained from phoning her as to respect her privacy, but I must say that I am now concerned.

Ok, it is 9:00 P.M. and Barb just called me. She said that everything was alright but that she was pretty tired and decided it would be easier just to spend another night and leave from Albuquerque to her office for work first thing in the morning. I told her that it was fine with me, her safety is more important. I have too admit though I am a bit bugged at the fact that she has just spent two days and one night at this guys place and wants to stay one more evening. She must be a total cock hound for him.

Well, here we are Wednesday and it has been several days since I visited this story. Barb arrived from work on Monday and was so exhausted I couldn't believe it. I told her that I thought the reason she spent an extra night at David's was to be rested for work. She said that had been the plan but then his best friend Mark dropped by and they spent the night playing cards and one thing led to another with Mark spending the night. What!!! This other guy spent the night! Did she screw him? Probably! Ok this was too much now. I needed the details.

Barb then proceeded to tell that when she arrived at David's it was like they picked-up right where they had left off. He threw his arms around her and started to make out. Before she knew it they had their clothes off and were on the sofa. He was running his hands up and down her and commenting on how good her mound felt without any hair. She said that she had done it for him because he was so naturally smooth. And she didn't want anything to get in the way of her feeling the entirety of him. What ever this means? With that David said she deserved a kiss and he suddenly spun himself around so that they were now in a 69.

Barb said he began kissing her bare mound flesh and his dick and smooth balls were hanging over her face. She didn't even think about it and just reached up and start to suck on his shaft. As she did this he grew harder and harder. He was now using his tongue on her pussy lips and playing with her vulva. Said it felt like she was on fire as he darted his tongue in and out and around her pussy. She never let me do this and the one time she ever gave me head it was not much more than a few little kisses on my shaft.

This was not fair at all I thought to myself. Then Barb told me that as she licked his ball sack he dribbled pre-cum on her face. She used her finger and licked it right off and thought it tasted a little sweet and salty. By now they both were completely wet and into each other. It was then that she took his dick back into her mouth and suddenly felt him tense and pulse and before she knew what was happening he was spewing right down her throat as she gagged but as she did she also swallowed. David's prick was in my wife's mouth and all she could do was gag it down. It was hot and slick as he dumped a load down her and she felt like it was sliding right into her stomach. She sucked his war fluid down and she came at the same time. After doing this she was a little shocked that it had happened. But Barb said that it felt almost just as good as fucking.

David rolled off her and they both went to the bathroom to clean up. The funny thing was that she had been a little hungry before they started but now felt like she was full. The way she usually does after eating a burger. I faked a laugh and said it wasn't a burger that it had been an 8 inch hotdog. She thought this to be funny. She said that after they cleaned up David jumped on his bed and as he lay there she saw that he was still a bit rigid. This appealed to her and since her pussy hadn't been fucked and she knew he would be hard again in no time, she climbed onto the bed and stretched out on top of him. She loved the way his skin felt on hers and now that she had no pussy hair his dick felt like a satin glove. She was still wet and as she kissed his neck and she could feel his prick growing as she ground herself into him. The tip of David's cock was at her pussy and starting to work its way in. He had several inches in when my wife realized that he did not have on a condom. She stopped him and said, "The condom." David said he didn't buy any because he wanted them both to enjoy the flesh and heat of their natural juices. And with that he grabbed her shoulders and rammed himself home. My babe felt like she had been ripped in two as pain and pleasure came together and surged through her body. She knew this would turn into something else and at that point didn't care about the condom.

I asked her if she had thought about me. Barb said, "hell no!" "All I was thinking about was this hard dick stretching me to my limits and it felt like he was in my stomach or womb." Barb and David fucked each other till they both came. He filled her full of his seed until it was running right back out. She knew if there was any possibility she could get pregnant it would be with him rather than me. We had been trying to have kids for a few years now and had even talked about artificial insemination. So, wasn't this kind of the same, she thought? But the sex between them was so hot at this point she didn't care.

Apparently this scenario played its self out repeatedly Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday all day with them taking little time outs for naps and nourishment. Then on Sunday afternoon when Barb was thinking about coming home David's best friend Mark dropped by. "He was so cute and the same age as David." She said, "We started talking and having beers then David pulled out some playing cards and asked me if I would please stay for at least one game. How could I say no?" Barb told them that she didn't have any change for betting and David suggested they play for clothes. Well, I guess this idea intrigued her because she said yes to them.

A half hour later she had both David and Mark fully undressed. My wife learned to play cards when she was very young and is quite good at it. She said that she was amused at how different the two guys' bodies were. David was at least 6 feet tall and had a leaner almost swimmers type body. Tight muscled and lean. His dick was 71/2 or 8 inches long but not real thick around. It would point straight up with a slight bend inward when it was hard and it looked like it was straining against its skin.

Mark on the other hand had a shorter frame and was well defined muscularly. He obviously worked out and it showed! His arms were big and he sported a solid set of eight pack abs. Marks butt was also rounder and fuller than David's, she commented. However the most discerning feature was Marks prick, it seemed huge and it was uncut. According to Barb it was probably a little shorter than David's but was wider than mine and the head looked like a GIANT purple mushroom partially poking through the foreskin. The weight of this head made Marks dick bend downward, the opposite way from David's. At this point she had to try it out!

What a sex pig my wife had become. It wasn't enough having fucked her "boy friend" all weekend she now had to try on his friend for size. My wife said she then dropped her panties and showed Mark her bare pussy. He reached out and felt it, as he laughed and said, "Dave it seems well fucked." With that she grabbed his cock with one hand and reached around his waist with the other. She told David that he better not mind sharing and led Mark to the bed room as David followed. Once on the bed Mark started to lick her cunt lips while David played with her breasts. My babe told me that Mark pulled himself up onto her very suddenly and she could feel his thick cock on her stomach. She wasn't to sure if she could accommodate Marks girth but it was something she HAD to try. She figured that at this point she might already by pregnant and a condom wouldn't matter.

Barb reached between them and positioned the large head of Marks prick at her pussy. He was oozing pre-cum and so was she. This was enough to get them started. As she rubbed his prick along her cunt lips he began to push. Barb said that it felt like a fist was pushing on her then with one sudden thrust the head "popped" in. It felt as if she had just given birth to Marks prick. She lost her breath and grabbed him by his waist. "Wait a minute!",she gasped "I have to open up." You would think that my wife would have no troubles after all the fucking she and David had done, but I guess Mark was pretty thick. "Ok", she said and he slowly started to pump his way further into her canal.

Barb said that it felt like an arm was slowly working its way into her. She had never been filled like that, not by me and not by David. It was amazing to her that her pussy could withstand something so big. This was the sort of thing she had only seen in porn movies and she had always wondered how the girls felt as those big dicks impaled them. Now she knew! Barb said that she didn't know if to cry or laugh as Mark slowly pumped in and out making sure that they were both properly lubed up before picking up the pace. But she knew that they were moaning. She was having waves of mini orgasms as he slid in and out.

David had been playing with his cock and keeping it hard for her. Then he positioned himself next to her face held his cock out for her to fill her mouth with it. Barb said it was wild and she even forgot who she was for a time. All she felt was lust for these two young men as she gave into them. I asked her if she still loved me and she said "yes", how could she not love me with her very sole since I had allowed her to experience the most intense sense of freedom and sex ever.

Barb said that after sucking on David's cock a little she had to stop and turn her full attention to what was going on between her legs. She grabbed Marks ass cheeks as he really picked up the pace and pumped her like he was possessed. He kept grunting as he plunged his pole in and out of my precious wife's pussy. Her cunt was stretched tight around it and she felt a suctioning each time he would pull out, then she felt inflated when he would push in. According to her it was best feeling she had ever had during sex.

Mark suddenly relaxed his full weight on top of her and pulled up into her as much as he could. He wrapped his arms under her and over the shoulders. Barb said that she knew he was going to blow because this was exactly what I do to her. At that moment she had a flash of me and then in a nano second it was gone. Replaced with an orgasmic wave as Marked impaled her as much as he could, then she felt warmth and a pulsing jet as he emptied himself. She looked over at David as she started to cum. He didn't have much cum to shoot since he had pretty well emptied his sack into her over the course of two days.

I was silent. Barb was studying my facial expressions and must have seen my shock! It was weird, I loved to know what my wife had done and the fucking she had received by these two guys. But, would it ever be the same for us and what if she were pregnant? Obviously she had a "thing" for young guys with big health big pricks and I starting to feel that I would never be enough. I asked her these things and she smiled and drew me close to her and said, "Oh hun,...you will always be enough for me, just as long as you allow me some occasional indulgences." Then she put her hand on the bulge in my jeans and started to un-button them. As for what happened with the three of them after that, I didn't ask. All I know is that I am going to wait and see if she misses her next period. Then we can both try and guess whose seed was responsible.