Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers

"So, do we continue this or do we talk?" Ephus said feeling Hephaestus slowly starting to break free.

Hephaestus only sneered at Ephus as his struggles were starting to pay off. That is 'til Ephus flung Hephaestus toward the building again. This time Hephaestus hit far harder and faster than he had the previous times. A dull thud was heard a great distance inside.

Shaking his head Ephus turned toward the other two males. "Well? I'm waiting, aren't you also going to attack? It seems to be all that all of you seem to want to do."

Both males put their hands up as they slowly made their way to the three females.

"Now since you males are through playing, I'd like the two of you to meet Ephus. Artemis stated, causing both of the conscious males to have an oh shit look on their faces. Nodding Artemis continued. "Ephus I'd like to introduce you to our brothers. The first you fought is Hermes. Next, the one with the goblet is Dionysus. The handsome one is Apollo. Lastly the other that you put through several walls is Hephaestus."

Taking a deep breath Ephus nodded, this was one hell of a way to meet the rest of the family he thought.

Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers
12