Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It appears that you are a very busy godling after all." The voice of Athena said shocking him a moment. "We both need to go and assist Hera in case she has problems. Though knowing her she shouldn't have much trouble with father."

Both Athena and Aphrodite bowed again to Ephus then they were gone. Turning with a sigh he looked at Eris still prone on the floor. "Now I just have to figure what I am to do with you." He said more to himself than her.

These words of course caused Eris to start trembling. True she wasn't free of Ares; she could feel more of herself than she had in many years. "I promise to serve you to the best of my power." She stated hoping to placate his apparent anger.

"I don't want you as a slave." Ephus said regretting it as Eris threw herself at Ephus's feet.

"I will not fail you master," she cried out. Shit Ephus thought, reaching down he tried to get Eris to her feet. Still she refused to move. 'How in the hell am I going to get around this?' Bending down he whispered in her ear. This caused her to immediately spring to her feet a wide smile on her face.

Seeing her enthusiastic response had to give Ephus pause, now what had he done?

12