Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ephus nodded then turned to his wives, "see? I got this, plus THEY are allowed as this is THEIR realm."

Bast walked up to Ephus whispering in his ear a few moments. A look of almost fear showed on his face then he nodded. With that all five of them vanished leaving all his wives with concerned looks.

Moments later Ephus appeared outside the cave that Ares had taken to.

"So the coward has," Enyo started then gasp. Behind Ephus Zeus, Poseidon, Demeter then Hades appeared. "So still a coward, to bring.." Enyo started again.

"No," Ephus interrupted her, "they came to make sure this ends today. Win or lose they will make sure that it is over. Also, they came to me." Ephus pulled the slim green sword from it's scabbard swinging toward Enyo. She drew an dark black sword swinging it toward Ephus. Both swords cancelled out the shrieks of the other.

Advancing, Enyo, readied a strike as she said "good let us begin," with that both swords met ringing out.

12