Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made the other five goddess's heads in the room snap up. They all had wondered how he was able heal as fast as he had, especially when hurt with the Eternal Nile Serpent.

"So," Bast said stepping to the front of the others. "You'd be willing to help defeat your brother?"

Enyo looked from the others to Bast and back. A small smile formed on her lips, so the true leader of the bunch had appeared. Nodding her head, she could see that this one was far smarter than the rest.

______________________________________________________________

Ephus was cautious as he approached the space where he'd agreed to meet. Stretching out his hands felt around feeling the two he'd agreed to meet.

Nodding after a moment he called out to them his mind. Two dark shapes appeared in the shadows, then they seemed to vanish. Shaking his head Ephus brought his hands together making the both of them scream then appear.

"Alright we believe it is you, we are here to strike a deal with you. It seems that a deal with you is by far more amicable than with Ares."

Ephus slowly nodded his head, "true though, why in the hell would I do that?"

12