Another Woman in Our Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"That's good to hear." she answered.

We all laughed and continued on with our work. After working Vanessa's breasts until her nipples were rock hard, Addie and I worked our way slowly downwards over her navel and thighs. Again Vanessa opened her legs slightly in invitation but we left her pussy untouched as we moved down her thighs and calves. My erection had somewhat flagged from inattention, but again as Addie and I got closer, we began to kiss and touch each other with one hand and I was soon erect again.

Addie then moved over Vanessa and began body sliding all over her. I sat back and watched as Addie kissed and licked whatever parts of Vanessa she could as she slid seductively up and down her slippery body, after awhile she began working systematically downwards suckling and licking her breasts and navel before settling between her thighs. Vanessa opened her legs invitingly as Addie kissed all around her navel and thighs edging closer to the dark curls and what lay beneath.

Eventually Addie's darting tongue slipped through her pussy lips and went exploring.

Vanessa moaned loudly as Addie's face settled over her pussy, I moved around a little on the bed to get a better look where I could see Addie's tongue and lips working hard. Vanessa's glistening pussy lips were stretched wide and being tormented by a slow moving but skilful tongue. She began rolling her pussy up and down against Addie who slid a finger inside searching for that little g spot that I knew was there. Vanessa squirmed and whimpered as it was found and I knew that an orgasm might not be too far away.

My cock was now rock hard as I watched my lovely Vanessa being pleasured. It was very erotic to sit back at a distance and watch the expression on her pretty face, the slightly open eyes and mouth, the deep breathing, the slow rhythmic moves of her body as her excitement mounted. Her legs were now wide open and slightly bent at the knees. I could see Addie's face moving delicately between Vanessa's glistening pussy lips.

I gazed further along Addie's nude body which lay face down flat along the bed between my lover's thighs. I reach over and stroked Addie's back and buttocks for a few seconds before sliding a finger through her pussy lips. She was slippery wet and opened her legs wider as my finger slid deep inside her. She wriggled against me for a short time, then lifted her buttocks and knelt before me.

"Okay if your man does me from behind?" she whispered to Vanessa.

"Only if I can watch." Vanessa replied removing the eye mask for the first time.

Addie looked up from between Vanessa's thighs, "I've got condoms if you think we should use them. I'm ok without. I feel safe with you guys and I haven't had unprotected sex for a couple of years."

I looked over at Vanessa and raised my eyebrows in question; she smiled and nodded which I took as her approval that it was okay to have sex with Addie, and without a condom.

I moved close to Vanessa and kissed her, she pulled me in tight, thrust her tongue in my mouth and began to squirm as Addie resumed her attack on her pussy.

"Enjoying yourself?" I whispered as we broke our kiss.

"Mmmmm, I'm sooo horny. I'm okay with you doing Addie, but so don't enjoy it too much, okay?"

I gave Vanessa a passionate kiss before moving to the other end of the bed. Addie raised and manoeuvred her buttocks towards the edge of the bed slightly so I could enter her from a standing position. I stroked my cock as I gazed lustfully at Addie's waiting pussy. Her pale buttocks were a nice handful which I stroked with my other hand. Her partly open pussy lips were plainly visible through the sparse brown curls. I knelt down and kissed each of her buttocks playfully before sliding my tongue through her pussy lips and she pushed back in encouragement. It smelt nicely of a delicate scent, the warmth and wetness very inviting. My tongue spent a few minutes exploring her opening and clitoris before my own lust got the better of me.

I stood behind Addie and guided my cock to her waiting pussy. I slid the head up and down her slit for a little lubrication then lined up her opening and watched her lips part as I eased just the head in. Strangely, I felt some emotion amongst my excitement, for it had been a long time since my cock had ventured anywhere near strange pussy. After a few seconds, I began rocking back and forth slowly penetrating Addie's pussy. Although she was very wet, I took my time as her pussy was tight on my girth. My shaft is substantially thicker at the base and I knew from experience that I should take it easy.

Addie soon began pushing back meeting my long slow stokes and taking me to the hilt with ease. My cock fell from her twice until we got the length of our strokes co-ordinated, each time Addie reached quickly under and guided me back in. It felt different from Vanessa, not better or worse, just different. Addie's pussy was certainly tighter and I could feel the end of her tunnel when I pushed hard into her and would have to be careful not to hurt her.

Placing my hands on her Addie's buttocks to hold them still so she could concentrate on her oral work at the other end, I began sliding my cock back and forth in her pussy. I watched with interest as her lips moved and hugged my cock which was soon slick with her juices. I looked up and found Vanessa looking at me through partially closed eyes, her body was slick from the oil and the glow of her excitement. She smiled and blew me a kiss before closing her eyes to concentrate on her own pleasure.

It was exciting to watch Vanessa approaching orgasm at the hands of another. I withdrew my cock from Addie and moved next to Vanessa, she sensed my presence on the bed and took my hand in hers. Addie soon worked Vanessa into a frenzy, her body trembling in anticipation and her facial expressions told of her orgasm when it arrived. Amongst the whimpers of ecstasy, I could tell it was one of Vanessa's more powerful orgasms, and Addie had trouble holding her still enough to keep her face and tongue embedded in her pussy lips. Addie continued working her clitoris until the orgasm had ebbed and then began kissing and licking her inner thighs.

Addie eventually looked up from between Vanessa's thighs and grinned at us to celebrate her oral success. He face was covered in Vanessa's pussy juices and looked a real mess, she picked up an edge of a towel and wiped her face clean as best she could.

"Mmmm, that was good fun." Addie said as she rolled from between Vanessa's thighs. "How about I watch you guys fuck."

Needing no further encouragement, I promptly positioned myself between Vanessa's widespread thighs and looked down at her pussy. Her pink lips were slightly open and glistening with her juices, her clitoris stood proud and her elongating opening slightly ajar. Addie reached down between us and took my shaft in hand and stroked it a few times before easing it helpfully towards Vanessa's pussy. I leaned down and let her wipe it up and down Vanessa's slit. With her other hand, Addie spread Vanessa's pussy lips wide and guided my cock inside.

"Stay like that and let me watch it go in." Addie requested.

I knelt between Vanessa's thighs and began easing my cock in and out of her fine pussy with long slow strokes. Her warm wet lips hugged my cock nicely, and Addie assisted by gently playing with Vanessa's clit with a finger and her own with her other hand. Addie then began smothering us both with little affectionate kisses which was tantalisingly nice.

"I just love watching people fuck. Well, more like making love with you guys, it's real nice to watch." Addie added.

Vanessa laughed and pulled me down on top of her, her arms hugging me tightly as her legs wrapped around my buttocks to ensure I didn't get away. Our kisses were long and passionate as we slowly made love.

Addie kind of left us to it for awhile, then snuggled her face into ours, and the three of us kissed and fooled around. Vanessa sensed my excitement and that I was getting close to filling her pussy with cum, she eased me sideways from on top of her which resulted in my cock falling noisily from her pussy with a loud slurp. We all laughed.

Vanessa pushed me onto my back and quickly sat astride me as she likes to do, after waiting for a few seconds to make sure I wasn't going to cum, she moved over my cock and sat slowly down on it. She leaned forward and waved her heavy breasts in front of my face challenging me to catch a nipple in my mouth, which is another favourite game. She rode me slowly until I managed to catch each nipple in turn and suckle on them.

Addie then eased Vanessa to sit up straight and then sat herself carefully on my face positioning her pussy lips right on my nose. Taking her thighs in my hands I began working her clitoris with my mouth and my nose in her opening. Addie moaned in appreciation and rocked gently back and forth. I could tell that Vanessa and Addie, who were now sitting on me facing each other, were fondling and kissing. It all seemed very complicated but we were having fun and content with the positions we were in.

"Wanna try licking pussy?" I heard Addie ask after a few minutes.

I didn't hear Vanessa answer, but she let my cock slip from her pussy the same time as Addie slid backwards from my face. Ignoring that my cock was gooey from Vanessa, Addie leaned forwards and took me deep into her mouth and worked me for a short time before slapping her face with it, giving the head an impromptu kiss, she grinned and slid away.

Vanessa looked over at me and grinned nervously as Addie lay back on the bed and made herself comfortable. She pulled a pillow under her buttocks to raise them higher and spread her thighs wide in anticipation.

Vanessa got up from the bed and reached for her handbag, rummaging around she found a hair tie and pulled her hair back into a pony tail and secured it. Without hesitation she returned to the bed and sat between Addie's thighs looking down at the sight before her. She traced her fingers down each thigh and through Addie's sparse pubic hair.

Vanessa looked over at me and pulled a funny face, "Well, this is a first for me, that's for sure. Never thought I'd ever be doing this."

Addie laughed, "C'mon girl, too much talking, lets get down to work."

Vanessa looked down at Addie and laughed, then lay down on the bed and got comfortable.

My Vanessa has always been passionate in her love making, and I watched in awe as she kissed her way slowly down each of Addie's thighs teasingly getting closer and closer to her goal. Addie's eyes were closed and her breathing deep in anticipation.

It took awhile for Vanessa to get to that special place. She gave it a few little kisses before allowing her tongue to slip between her pussy lips. At first it was a little tentative, but Vanessa's tongue began exploring deeper finding a clitoris and her opening below. Her face soon sat firmly between those lips and I watched on as her confidence and skills grew. Addie began squirming and moaning under Vanessa's efforts. Vanessa raised her mouth a little settling over an engorged clitoris, then slid a finger inside her Addie's pussy, then a second and a third.

Addie cried out loudly as her pussy began to get a thorough work out, she looked over at me and grinned. "Your lady is a liar." she whispered. "I reckon she's done this before."

Vanessa looked up at us and smiled mischievously, "Nope, first time, but a lady knows what a lady likes. And I know how I like it."

Addie laughed and pushed Vanessa's head down onto her pussy, "You just keep going girl, I need to cum."

For the next few minutes, Vanessa worked away suckling on her first pussy. Initially Addie gave her some fine points on how she liked it, but soon left her to it. Addie then encouraged me closer so she could suck and fondle my cock while I played with her breasts. Her efforts were spasmodic as her own pleasure was paramount.

Eventually Addie pushed me away so she could concentrate on her own orgasm which had crept closer. I sat back as Addie whimpered and writhed on the bed, her legs had fallen wide open giving me a perfect view of Vanessa mouth and fingers at work on a very sodden pussy. As Addie's orgasm arrived, she arched her back on the bed and pushed her writhing pussy hard up against Vanessa. Her body trembled and rocked as she tried to stifle the loud cry of her ecstasy, her pretty face distorted as if she was in terrible pain. Vanessa held on tight to her trembling thighs and continued with her mouth until the orgasm drifted away.

Knowingly, Vanessa moved away to let Addie slide into her own post orgasmic bliss. Addie reached down and slid a finger into her pussy and slid it in and out a few times as she opened her eyes and grinned up at us.

Vanessa sat up, looked over at me, and giggled in her success. I leaned over and kissed her and let her tongue flick into my mouth, I could still taste Addie's scent.

"Half time." Addie commented as she slid off the bed a minute or two later and sauntered over to the mini bar.

She removed a bottle of wine, grabbed three glasses from a cupboard and sauntered back to the bed jiggling her breasts for our amusement. We laughed as she poured each of us a glass and we settled back on the bed comfortable in our nudity. The three of us smiled at each other knowing how naughty we had been as we sipped at our glasses.

Addie looked over at Vanessa, "So, how do you like licking pussy?"

Vanessa turned her head slightly as she contemplated the question, "Quite nice, like the smoothness of it, but its really messy on my face. And least when you're suckin dick, you can still breathe okay."

Addie chuckled, "Well, you gotta learn to use your fingers when you take a breath, especially when an orgasm is close. Just gotta keep that momentum going."

So, I did okay then?" Vanessa asked. You didn't fake your orgasm then?"

Addie shook her head and frowned," Nope, never faked an orgasm yet. If a guy or a girl can't make you cum, they should know about it and try harder."

We continued on chatting as we finished one bottle of wine and started on a second.

After awhile, Addie looked over at me fleetingly and then turned to Vanessa, "I'm not sure whether I like your man anymore. Here I am with no gear on and he can't even keep a hard on. Maybe you should trade him in for a new younger model."

My Vanessa laughed, "Well you could be right, he is getting a bit on the old side."

I pulled a face, "Or maybe because you girls just don't do it for me."

"Now there's a challenge." Addie replied as she pushed me onto my back and mounted my legs.

She dribbled the remains of her wine glass over my cock and dropped the empty glass onto the bed. Leaning forward she began suckling on my cock which began to react quickly due to her skilful endeavours. Vanessa leaned over and began kissing me passionately, her fingers tweaking my nipples gently just how I like it.

After a short time I felt Addie slide her slippery pussy lips over my cock and take me to the hilt. I slid a hand down Vanessa's body and caressed what bits I could reach, she moved closer so that I could find her nipples and inner thighs. Her pussy was warm and sloppy and she moaned as I slid a finger deep inside her and toyed with her excited clitoris with my thumb.

It was all very busy, Addie's tight warm pussy sliding up and down my cock, Vanessa had her tongue halfway down my throat while I was trying to concentrate on working her pussy and clitoris.

We stayed like that for some time until Vanessa knelt up and playfully pushed Addie from my cock and slid right on it herself. For the second time, Addie mounted my face and settled her pussy over my nose and mouth and wriggled herself back and forth pleasuring herself quite nicely. Vanessa rode my cock slowly sliding up and down taking my full length without letting it drop out, and it was very very nice.

An idea slipped into my mind and I rolled out from under the girls. Let's try something different I suggested and explained what I wanted to do. They both grinned and agreed.

I positioned Vanessa on her back in the middle of the bed, and then helped Addie to lie face up on top of her. I then positioned their legs wide apart so that I had a lovely view of one pussy sitting on top of another. There was quite a contrast, Vanessa's large lips and dark pubes below Addie's smaller lips which were paler and easily visible through the flattened brown curls.

"So this is what heaven looks like." I commented while settling my face between their lovely thighs.

Addie laughed, "Listen you, I can assure you, you're aint going anywhere near heaven."

I ran my tongue through Vanessa's slit slowly upwards until it fell nicely into Addie's pussy lips where I stayed a short time before moving downwards again. I savoured the taste, they each had their own aroma which I found exciting. For the next few minutes I used my fingers and mouth as I work both pussies as best I could. I soon settled into a nice little sequence of sucking sloppy lips and clitorises while my fingers caressed and tweaked. Little moans of appreciation from above suggested that both girls were happy and content.

When I tired of that, I knelt between their thighs and slid my cock deep into Vanessa causing her moan, after a few seconds I pulled out and slid my cock effortlessly into Addie, she just laughed and pushed back hard on me. I slid back and forth for a few seconds and then slid my cock back into Vanessa.

"Having fun are you?" a smiling Vanessa asked.

"A bit." I lied. "Well, a bit more than a bit if you must know. Can I take a photo of this, otherwise the guys at work won't believe me when I tell them?"

Vanessa laughed, "No fucking chance. And, if do you ever tell anyone, you'll be wearing your balls for a necklace."

Addie chuckled as she rolled away from me and lay on the bed with her thighs jammed tightly shut, "And I'll provide a very blunt knife just to help out."

"Spoil sports." I replied sulkily.

"Can I watch you guys do it again." Addie requested. "I love watching you two at it."

Vanessa smiled as she opened her thighs wide and began playing with her clitoris, "Come here lover boy, let's show her how it's done."

I moved between her inviting thighs, she took my cock and guided it into her sloppy warm pussy, it slid effortlessly into the hilt. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me in tight, her hands pulling my face to hers so we could kiss.

For the next few minutes, Vanessa and I made passionate love. Addie moved around us and busied herself by caressing and kissing our bodies at whim. Every now and then she would ease her face into ours so the three of us could kiss, other times she would slip a hand between our bodies and play with Vanessa's clit or my cock. More than once she asked me to open my legs so she could get a better view of my cock sliding back and forth into Vanessa.

Then Addie gave Vanessa a little kiss, "How about you and I do a sixty niner and he can do you doggie."

Without waiting for an answer, Addie rolled onto her back near the foot of the bed as I dismounted my lady. Vanessa rolled over onto her hands and knees, carefully lifted a knee over Addie face and manoeuvred herself into the correct position. Vanessa grinned back at me and gave me a wink before running her tongue between Addie' widespread thighs.

I got off the bed and stepped around to the foot of the bed where Vanessa's lovely rounded buttocks awaited. Addie grinned as she reached for my cock with one hand from below and gently opened Vanessa's pussy lips the other, I simply had to lean forward and ease my cock in. Looking down, I could see Addie's face and hands exploring as I moved back and forth.

"Have you got any lube?" Vanessa asked after a few minutes. "I'm getting a little dry back there."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers