Another Woman in Our Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,041 Followers

Addie directed me to a bedside drawer where I found two vibrators, a supply of condoms and a tube of lube. She took the lube from me as when I returned to the bed, squeezing some onto her hand, then applied some to my cock and a little carefully between Vanessa's pussy lips.

"That's better." Vanessa whispered as I slid nicely back inside her pussy.

For the next few minutes I slid in and out of her, both ladies were also busy licking and caressing and I could feel an orgasm on the way which I managed to control, for the time being.

Every now and then Addie would ease my cock from Vanessa and drop it into her mouth to suck on before guiding back in. I was tempted to pull out and fire my load over Addie's unsuspecting face below, but before I could get close enough, Vanessa moved forward and away from me letting my cock fall free. Addie laughed as my cock fell on her face, and without hesitation took me into her mouth and flicked her tongue over the eye a few times.

"I'm done." Vanessa commented as she fell on the bed to watch us. "Pussy can't take anymore poking and prodding."

Addie grinned, "Well, I can do with a bit more poking and prodding."

I swivelled around and positioned myself between Addie's well spread legs, my cock fell nicely by itself into her pussy. She pulled me in tight and wrapped her legs and arms around me tightly and told me to go for it.

We settled into a nice rhythm with Addie prompting lots of kissing. Her pussy was warm and wet, her lips hugging me tightly. She whimpered and sighed deeply as we worked together. I looked up at Vanessa who was sitting leaning on the headboard of the bed watching us. Her legs were slightly open with a finger gently caressing her clitoris. She caught me looking and opened her legs wider to give me a better look, which excited me hugely.

"Don't cum inside me if you can help it." Addie whispered recognising my increased arousal. "It doesn't agree with me sometimes."

Knowing that I was getting to the uncontrollable stage of orgasm, I reluctantly confessed and pulled out of Addie, then rolled onto the bed beside her. My glistening cock stood proudly pointing to the ceiling and Addie showed her appreciation by reaching over and fondling it.

Addie looked up to Vanessa, "Shall we blow him to finish him off?"

Vanessa playfully pulled a face, "Sure, so long as he gives it a good wash. I'm not sucking on that after where it's just been."

Addie laughed loudly as she reached down pulled her pussy lips wide apart, "Cheeky bitch, I'll have you know that it's usually a very clean pussy. This is that first bareback cock I've had for ages."

Vanessa chuckled, "It still looks like a sloppy old thing to me."

I let them insult each other as I wandered into the bath room and gave my cock and balls a good wash and dried them before heading back to the bed.

I was surprised to find them in a passionate embrace but they gave me room as I climbed back onto the bed between them.

I lay back and let them seduce my cock into an erect state again. They took turns in sucking and licking my cock all over, sometimes stopping to kiss each other. It started off slow but they soon began to work me with a bit more vigour with their warm mouths. They both used their tongues effectively, but Vanessa's skills were better, probably as she knew exactly how I liked it.

I watched diligently as they brought me close to orgasm, Vanessa watching me and giving me a little wink as I got close. Just as I was about to explode, she dropped me from her mouth and offered my cock to Addie. Addie was just about to take me in her mouth when I let go.

It was a powerful orgasm from all my excitement of the last couple of hours, the first shot took Addie squarely in the face, the second went high in the air and landed in her hair, the third had less velocity and took her on the neck. Addie squealed in surprise but kept working me with her hand until my orgasm began to wane.

Addie looked over at Vanessa, "Bitch, you did that on purpose. You knew he was gonna cum then."

Vanessa nodded and grinned. Addie turned back to my cock and dropped her lips over sucking it hard, the remnants of my orgasm dribbled from her mouth."

"Eeeew, how can you do that?" Vanessa commented. "It tastes fuckin awful."

Addie looked up at us and smiled smugly, "See, that's the difference between a good lover and an amateur. A good lover always prolongs the pleasure, and sucking cock after it cums is just the best, isn't it?"

Addie took me back in her mouth and looked up at me expectantly, flicking her tongue over the head as she waited for me to confirm or deny.

"Feels fucking great." I replied in absolute honesty.

"Well, it may feel fuckin great to you." Vanessa replied in a playfully sulky tone. "But I can assure you I'm not doin it, ever."

We all laughed. Feeling guilty, I prised one of the crumpled towels from beneath us and dutifully wiped my cum from Addie's face and hair where it had made quite a mess. Not quite happy with my cleaning services, Addie headed for the bathroom and quickly cleaned herself up before returning to the bed on the other side of Vanessa.

The air conditioning soon caught up to our cooling bodies, and I pulled a sheet up over us. It didn't take long for us to cuddle up and doze off in a tangle of arms and legs.

It was well dark when I stirred with the movement on the bed. I opened my eyes and found an unsatisfiable Addie exploring Vanessa body with her manicured fingers, she gently tweaked her nipples and ran her hand down her torso between her thighs a few times but got no reaction.

She leaned over and flicked her tongue over Vanessa's nipples and noticed me watching. Addie smiled and winked at me as she suckled on Vanessa's nipples, I found it very erotic and my cock again hardened quickly.

Taking myself in hand, I moved slightly so my Addie could watch me. Without hesitation, she slid over Vanessa and right on top of me, her tongue darting into my mouth as her hand found my cock and guided it between her thighs. It wasn't quite the right angle for penetration but Addie was content to rub the head of my cock through her pussy lips which quickly became wet.

For sometime Addie and I teased each other with kisses and caresses as our arousal mounted.

She eventually leaned over to Vanessa's ear and whispered, "Can I fuck him some more?"

Vanessa stirred just enough to answer dreamily, "Sure, go for it but don't make too much noise, I'm trying to get some sleep over here."

"Thanks." Addie replied before sliding down my body and took me into her mouth.

Again Addie demonstrated her oral skills for a few minutes, this time she was slow and methodical, her hand moving up and down in a twisting motion as her mouth tormented the head of my rigid cock. She then moved upwards and raised one leg so she could slide my cock into her pussy. Addie eased down slowly taking half my length before raising herself and then began moving up and down taking the rest a little at a time.

After a short time she pointed to the lube on the far side of the bed which I could just reach. Taking it from me, she squeezed a dollop into her hands and raised her body from mine until my cock fell from her. She then applied the lube to my shaft and worked it in, then applied a little between her pussy lips. This time she took my cock with ease, after getting the angle right she lowered her body to mine and began to fuck me slowly as we kissed. It soon got physical and Vanessa woke with the bed bouncing up and down.

"Jesus girl, you're a worry." Vanessa said. "Just make sure you don't kill him, I wanna take him home alive and in one piece."

Without breaking her rhythm Addie sat up and grinned, "Its okay for you, you can get as much sex as you like. Me, I only get it every now and then, and it's always with a condom which is no fun. So today I'm taking advantage of the situation. Just yell out if you wanna turn."

Vanessa smiled and shook her head, Nah, I've had enough. I'll just watch to make sure he doesn't have too much fun."

"There's a nice vibrator in the drawer if you wanna have a little play."

Vanessa declined and settled down to watch us.

Addie turned her attention back to me and began to ride my cock with some vigour, even though her breasts were smallish, I took them in hand to stop them swinging around too much. She placed her hands on my shoulders to keep her balance and I supported her buttocks with my hands to make sure my cock didn't drop out. She rode me hard and fast until she reached orgasm, and cried out loudly as it took her.

After a few seconds of relaxing, Addie leaned back on my thighs until my cock fell noisily from her in a loud slurp, her fingers finding her clitoris and began gently stroking it. I had a good view of her pink wet swollen pussy as she slowly came back to reality. She grinned down at me as I caressed her widespread thighs.

After a minute or so, she slid backwards, took hold my cock and rubbed it over her cheeks.

"Mmmm, this is a real nice cock." she whispered up at Vanessa. "Wish I could take it home with me."

Vanessa chuckled, "Not a fucking chance, I'm taking it home with me."

"Mmm, what a shame." Addie replied taking my cock into her mouth and began working me.

My second orgasm took a while to arrive, but Addie worked diligently until I fired nicely over her breasts, and just to show off to our audience, she again licked me clean and suckled on the head until I could take it no longer.

Vanessa screwed up her face in disgust when Addie poked out her tongue to demonstrate she had swallowed what had been in her mouth. If I thought Addie was done and dusted, I was mistaken. She promptly rolled from me and manoeuvred herself between Vanessa's thighs and buried her face in her pussy.

"Oh, you've got to be joking." Vanessa cried in protest as she tried to wriggle away.

Addie grinned up at us from between her thighs, "Just testing the waters."

Vanessa and I laughed; Addie was certainly one hell of a highly sexed lady.

"The waters have been well tested thank you very much." Vanessa replied slipping away from her clutches and snapping her thighs firmly closed.

For the next half an hour, we lay back on the bed in our naked splendour and chatted before Vanessa suggested it was time for us to go. We showered together to wash the sex from our bodies, Addie then watched and Vanessa and I dressed. After a few kisses and goodbye hugs, Vanessa and I headed back to our hotel and our own bed.

It was late when we stirred the next morning, Vanessa after a visit to the bathroom made coffees and brought them back to the bed. We lumped our pillows back onto the bed headboard and carefully sipped at our coffees in our nudity.

"You okay?" I asked breaking the nervous silence.

She looked over and smiled, "I think so. I can't believe we did what we did, well what I did anyway. I've never even thought about being in bed with another woman, yet I was so excited I let it happen. Think I surprised myself. And then watching you and Addie at it, I was a bit jealous, but too interested to for it be a problem. And when she wanted to watch you and me at it, putting on a show really got me going."

I leaned over and gave Vanessa a little kiss, "It was really cool watching you and Addie too. Especially when she was giving you a licking, should've seen the expression on your face."

Vanessa chuckled, "It was different with her. It was a softer touch without your manly stubble, you might have to shave before sex I think."

"You like licking her?"

Vanessa pulled a little face, "It was kind of exciting for a first time, but its really gooey and messy, and hard to breathe too. I like sucking cock better, less messy, well until the end anyway."

"But harder on your jaw." I offered.

She smirked cheekily, "Not a problem with one small as your."

I laughed, "Okay, if it's too small, maybe we should give up sex."

She reached over and playfully fondled my cock, "Nah, I don't think we should give up just yet."

Her hand continued to lightly caress my cock as we finished our coffees, which by then was very erect. She took my cup and placed it on the bedside cabinet and then slid astride me pinning my erection to my navel with her pussy lips which were nice and wet. She adjusted her position and wriggled around until my cock slipped inside her, then dropped her large nipples onto my face as she likes to do.

We kissed and caressed for a while as she slowly rode me, then sat up straight, pinned my hands firmly to the bed and looked down at me.

"What we just did was very dangerous. I don't regret doing it, and I don't mind talking about it either, but I don't want anyone else in our bed again, another man, woman or a couple. So, as much as it was exciting us, for me it was a oncer and I won't be tempted to do it again. You okay with that?"

"Sure." I replied.

Vanessa studied my face for a few seconds looking for any hint of disappointment. Finding none, she leaned down on her elbows so our faces were just touching.

"I love you to bits, and I want you in my life for a long time to come." she whispered. "I want you all to myself and I aint gonna share. So just be careful."

"Even if I've got a little dick?" I joked.

She laughed as she began to ride me slowly, "Truthfully, it's the biggest one I've had, not that I've had many. So don't worry, I'll just have to learn to put up with it."

It was probably a good thing that we didn't catch up with Addie again before she left for home that morning, Vanessa and I agreed that Addie's contact details which she gave us the night before should be disposed of.

We spent our last few days in Adelaide sight seeing, and wining and dining. Our sex drive had certainly picked up and we spent a lot of time between the sheets. But eventually it was time to return home.

Getting back to reality was difficult, especially the first day back at work. I spent most of the day catching up with customers; then went home early to finish off some work at the computer. Vanessa called me just after six and asked for an executive appointment.

I met her at the door twenty minutes later and escorted her upstairs to our little office. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately for a short time while easing her tight skirt up her voluptuous thighs. Her panties were not to be found, and I teased my way around her firm buttocks to the triangle of curls I love so much.

Her inner thighs were damp from her arousal, and she purred as I explored her pussy lips. Her hand dropped to my trousers and within seconds they were down to my ankles and my rigid cock free. I eased her back onto the desk and parted her willing thighs. I guided the head of my cock between her pussy lips and teased her clitoris for a second or two before sliding it into her warm heavenly wetness right to the hilt. Vanessa moaned with pleasure as she helped me undo the top buttons of her blouse, slide the bra straps over her shoulders allowing her breasts to bubble out. I kissed her erect nipples as I began slap hard into her setting into a nice rhythm. I lifted her stiletto covered feet over my shoulders and held her tight as I worked her hard.

We were both close to orgasm when the old desk beneath us collapsed on one side leaving us sliding unceremoniously to the carpeted floor in a tangle of arms and legs. We laughed loudly as I rolled Vanessa onto her back and clambered back between her already widespread legs, her hand waiting and guiding my cock into that lovely warm pussy. We each finished the ride with an impressive orgasm, hers exciting me to my own. I however failed my obligations by allowing my cum to dribble over her nice skirt and onto the carpet beneath. I was told sternly to be more careful in future.

The next day I visited our local hardware shop and purchased some sturdy metal brackets to repair the broken desk. The store owner suggested that the desk should survive a major earthquake with those brackets; I smiled graciously and told him that they will probably need to.

It was kind of strange that our romp with Addie would bring Vanessa and I closer, maybe it demonstrated the vulnerability of a relationship and how easy things could go off the rails. Yes, it was fun and exciting at the time, but to consider doing it again was fraught with danger. As the weeks and months passed us by, we began to talk and plan about a more secure future together. Of course, we often discuss our vacation romp during sex, which we still find exciting, but we agreed that if we ever laid eyes on Addie again, we would probably both run in the other direction.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,041 Followers