Another World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it might just work. Joseph wouldn't probably mind if Alexa went out with you for a few hours. Then maybe he and I could go golfing."

"Golfing?" She asked on a choked laugh. "You've never heard of girls night out but you've heard of golfing?"

"Hey, now. Golfing is a wonderful sport. It's been the rage since we first had you earthlings show up on our doorstep." He laughed.

Later that morning, Drew and Grace walked into the office. They found Alexa draped over the edge of her desk, wrapped up in her husband's arms.

"Opps." Grace squeaked as she pushed Drew back out of the office. "I'll lock up behind me. Call me later." She hollered over her shoulder. Drew stumbled and backed up.

"What was that?" He asked. He hadn't seen anything due to the fact that he had been riffling through the days mail.

"Your sister and Joseph."

"Really. Dare I ask what they were doing that caused you to back out so quickly." He asked with a wink.

"Bonding." She said with a grin as she lead him back towards her apartment. "Why don't we go and try it ourselves?"

"It'd be my pleasure." He growled as he lifted her in his arms and carried her into the apartment. "Who needs work anyways." He said as he kicked the door shut. All that could be heard then was the sound of Grace's laughter.

12