Another World Ch. 05

Story Info
Megan learns more about the world than she wanted to know.
1.3k words
4.27
32.3k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Megan lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. She had tried to fall asleep, but it wasn't working. She had been in this compound for almost a month and her mind was ready to explode with everything that she had learned. She had found out that she was kidnapped on her eighteenth birthday and had been brain washed. All she remembered was being married to Leif. Leif was an alien, as were all the husbands in the gated community she once lived in. The government was after Leif and the others and when they finally found them, Marianna had rescued Megan. Marianna had gone undercover to protect the women, but in the end she had only been able to rescue Megan.

Megan got out of bed and went to the washroom. She had been told it was only going to be a few more days and then she would have a new life. As Marianna put it, they had to work out all the details to reintegrate Megan into society. After getting dressed, she decided to take a walk through the compound. It was an underground area and had artificial lights to mimic the sun's rising and setting cycle. She entered the area labeled North wing. Marianna was working on a computer and looked up when Megan entered.

"Oh good. We have everything sorted out. Sit down."

Megan did as she was told.

"You have a new identity. This is so the feds won't be able to find you. If they do you don't want to know what they will do to you. I'm sending Victor with you. Yes, I know I told the two of you to stay away from each other, but he's the only team member that we can send at the moment. John and Mark are already undercover and Brendan is the only one who can work all the computers."

Victor walked in and she felt her pussy dripping again. How the hell did he have such power over her? He didn't look at her and listened as Marianna gave him directions. For being such a small sweet looking girl, she could be quite abrupt and business like when she wanted to.

"The car will be ready in a few minutes." Marianna walked over to Megan.

"Your cell phone has my number programmed in it. Call me in a week and let me know how things are going. We're going to be keeping a close eye on you. Post traumatic stress is common in this situation, but Victor is a trained psychologist so he knows the warning signs." Marianna kissed Megan on the cheek and left the room.

Victor turned and faced Megan.

"Hi. I'm seriously trying not to do that to you." Megan blushed and realized that her nipples were hard against her shirt.

Megan was breathing so hard. It was like he was strumming his fingers over her nipples even though he wasn't even touching her.

"How the hell are you doing that?"

"I'm telepathic. My race is programmed to multiply as much as possible. We're a dying race and although we can have sex as much as we want, we can only get our mates pregnant twice."

"Fuck I barely know you." Megan got up and practically leaped into his lap.

"Megan get off me. Please."

Megan didn't listen. Victor was driving her crazy and he wasn't even touching her. She grinded against his lap and tried to kiss him. Her pussy was so wet it was soaking her panties and she needed his cock inside her right this minute.

Victor stood up and pushed Megan away.

"We have to go." Megan glared at Victor. She was never one to be aggressive, but it took all her strength not to push Victor onto the chair and fuck him senseless.

The two of them walked down the hall not saying a word. In his head Victor was trying to shut off his telepathy. He had never been so aroused in his life yet he had a job to do and was not going to ruin it. They got into a silver SUV and began their drive.

"We have a small cottage on a lake not too far from here. Here you can read our information."

Victor threw a pile of papers into her lap that had their new birth certificates, marriage certificate, along with their cell phones and keys. Megan squirmed in her seat and without realizing it strummed her nipple as she read the papers. Victor looked over at her and smiled. She was so cute and small. He wanted her so bad and knew it was only a matter of time before he couldn't hold back.

"So what planet are you from?" Megan was squirming around, making her jeans rub against her clit. Her clit felt so huge and she was on the brink of orgasm again.

"Jade. I've been on earth for ten years now. The government got me once and I escaped. I'm lucky that I look almost human. Some of the Jadians have extra body parts which makes it hard for them to blend in with society."

"Oh. Of course." Megan rolled her eyes and pinched herself. She desperately needed to wake up from this nightmare. It was like she was in a bad science fiction movie.

They pulled up to a small cottage and got out. The moment they entered, Megan jumped into Victor's arms. She kissed him hard and he wrapped his arms around her hips to hold her up.

"Megan no. Fuck, I'm sorry I'm doing this to you. We can't have sex."

Megan didn't listen. She was trying to undo her jeans while her legs were wrapped around him. It wasn't working and she pulled off her shirt instead.

"Megan. Fuck. We do this you could get pregnant. Do you understand?"

Megan dropped her feet onto the ground. She undid her jeans and pulled them off. Then she removed her soaking wet panties and finally her bra. She had already kicked off her shoes when she entered.

"Just do it."

Victor grunted as his cock expanded. He couldn't resist her now that she was standing naked in front of him. He stepped forward and grabbed her. He threw her over his shoulder and walked towards the bedroom, undoing his jeans as he walked. He kicked off his jeans and boxers and sat down on the edge of the bed. In one motion he pushed Megan into his lap and pierced her pussy with his member. He was huge compared to human males and only about half of his cock was inside her. He was stretching her so much and he began to thrust his hips up. He could feel her pulse inside her along with all her hormones. He was reading her mind and she was doing the same. They stared into each other's eyes and came at the same time. Megan gushed all over his cock as he emptied his cum into her pussy.

"God I needed that."

"I know. We have about two hours before you need it again. We should get settled into the cottage and call Marianna to tell her we've arrived.

Megan nodded and stumbled to the bathroom to clean up. She looked in the mirror. Her mind was racing with thoughts, but she knew one thing, she might not even know his last name, but this alien was sexy and a great fuck.

***

Megan was sitting up in bed with pillows all around her. Her round belly was moving all over the place as the three babies moved around inside her. It had been four months since she had arrived at the cottage. Victor was outside getting wood. Victor walked in and watched as Megan rubbed her belly. He couldn't help but smile. In the last four months the aliens from Falconcrest had all been caught and imprisoned. Megan was safe and Marianna's team was successfully able to wipe out all record of Megan's stay at Falconcrest. She was free to go but chose not to.

"I love you Victor."

"I love you too Megan."

Victor undressed and flipped Megan over onto her hands and knees. He thrusted into her hard, fucking her for the fourth time that day. As Megan came hard she realized that being married to an alien wasn't all that bad.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers