Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes" she sobbed as his warm lips left a trail of hot kisses along her stomach and his fingers explored her ripe, juicy pussy. It had been so many long, lonely nights since she'd been touched there. Her body twisted and shuddered as he slid a finger inside her, causing delicious urgent sensations to run up her spine. Alarm bells rang inside her head as he began to fuck her with his thick fingers and his wicked tongue lapped hungrily at the juices spilling from her velvety lips. It had been so long that she felt herself cumming almost immediately.

"Yes, yes, don't stop!" she panted urgently as her hot, young body pivoted around his tongue and fingers. The delicious sensations growing stronger and stronger until she was overwhelmed.

"Yes!" she squealed, her whole body jerking and convulsing, her eyes squeezed shut as she rode the hot waves of her orgasm.

When she'd regained her breath, she watched through half-open eyes as Mr Lean hurriedly stripped off his clothes. She couldn't take her eyes off his lovely long cock swinging between his muscular thighs as he roughly pushed her knees apart and knelt between them.

"Please," she sighed as she watched him wrap his fist around the thick shaft and slowly rub the blunt tip against her puffy lips. She was no longer sure whether she meant "Please stop", or "Please be gentle", or "Please, don't make me wait". She held her breath as she felt his lovely, thick cock press urgently against her tight lips. Then she released in a low, guttural sob of pleasure as he eased himself inside the tight, welcoming embrace of her pussy.

David moaned as he eased the swollen, bulbous head of his cock into her, watching her moist lips stretching to accommodate his generous girth. She was so tight! At first he could only slip the top two inches of his cock into her, and fucked her with short, shallow strokes that felt heavenly, but left them both aching for more. As her juices coated his throbbing shaft he was able to slide deeper, each extra inch causing her to mew with a heady mixture of pleasure and pain.

She wrapped her legs around his thighs, her stockinged feet pressing against the solid muscle of his buttocks drawing him deep inside her as he began to fuck her with his full length. Slowly at first, but quickly speeding up, her helpless little sobs of pleasure spurring him on. Soon their entwined bodies shone with sweat as they twisted and bucked and bounced on the mattress, his eager lips nipping at her sensitive nipples.

"Oh God, don't stop!" Vicky panted, her sharp pink fingernails clawing at his naked back as his powerful thighs drove his fat cock deep into her.

"Ow! Fuck!" he grunted as he felt her sharp little teeth sink into the sensitive skin of his neck and her nails raking his back. He grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head. Vicky felt his weight pinning her back against the mattress, impaled on his throbbing shaft, her knees folded back against her boobs, her stockinged feet waving in the air. She panted loudly as he fucked her with renewed vigour, his firm buttocks bobbing up and down as his muscular thighs drove his thick cock deep between her wide-open legs.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder!" he heard her squeal loudly as his muscles burned. She was making so much noise now, her strangled cries of pleasure echoing off the vaulted ceiling. He should have been worried that someone might hear, but he didn't care now, nothing would make him stop.

His thigh muscles burned as their bodies slammed together, and the rippling walls of her pussy squeezed his cock. His breath was coming in short, sharp gasps as he thrust faster and faster, harder and harder, their thighs making a wet slapping noise as he fucked her feverishly.

"Don't stop, please make me cum!" he heard her plead, her desperate voice a thin, high-pitched wail. With a final flurry of short, desperate thrusts he came, feeling his hot semen surging through his shaft and spilling deep inside her, his eyes squeezed shut as the world spun dizzily around them. Moments later, he felt her twist and shudder beneath him, her pussy clasping his dick, squeezing the last few drops of spunk from him as she uttered a long wail of ecstasy, her thighs squeezing all the breath from him.

As they lay together in the semi-darkness, Vicky turned her head away and smiled a very contented smile.

-------------------

Monday, 18 November

-------------------

Helen looked up from her laptop at the sound of firm knocking.

"Hello? How's it going?" Mr Wicklow said, poking his head around her door.

"Ah Mr Wicklow, you mean my report? It's going rather well, thanks. Do you have a minute? I've been meaning to have a word with you, so if you've got a minute..."

"Well now," he said, taking a seat and smiling at her."What have the girls been saying, hmm? Nothing too incriminating I hope."

"Well, it's funny you should mention that. Actually there are a couple of things I need to check with you."

"Really?" Wicklow said, the smile quickly draining from his face.

"Yes. Let me ask you something straight out: have you ever made sexual advances towards any of the students here?"

"Of course not!"

"What if I were to tell you that one of the students says that you forced her to perform an act of oral sex on you," Helen said, pushing her glasses up over the bridge of her nose as she read from her laptop screen, her eyes scanning his face.

"Oral sex?" he laughed, "I should be so lucky. That's completely preposterous. A fantasy. I'm the deputy head, one of the most respected members of the staff. Why would I risk my reputation with some silly girl? Really, you can't take the word of one girl. It's just so utterly unbelievable."

"So you're saying she's lying? Why would she do that?"

Helen wouldn't have liked to play poker with Wicklow. She was sure that Holly had been telling her the truth but when she looked into his cool, grey eyes as he considered his answer she saw no sign of doubt.

"Well you know how it is," he said smoothly. "You're an experienced teacher. An attractive one too, if I may say so. Haven't you ever had a boy develop a crush on you? Perhaps fantasize about you, hmm?

"I've never had one accuse me of sexually harassing him," Helen said coolly.

"You know these girls are a long way from home, a long way from their boyfriends. They sometimes fixate on authority figures. It's not unusual for them to exaggerate or make up stories under these circumstances, you know."

"Perhaps it's not unusual for teachers to take advantage of girls in those circumstances either."

"Perhaps, perhaps" he said angrily. "Perhaps she had a grudge against me, perhaps she's making it up, have you considered that Ms Feldman? Hmm?"

"That's possible but she did seem very plausible. Maybe she's exaggerating a more minor incident. Are you sure nothing happened at all?"

"Ms Feldman, it's a serious accusation but I assure you it has no basis in reality. Now I'd like to help you clear up this, um, misunderstanding, but insulting me won't help."

"I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just here to report the facts as I find them Mr Wicklow. I'll certainly make a note of your comments though."

"You do that. You know I'd be very surprised if the headmaster took the word of an impressionable young girl over the word of one of his most respected and experienced teachers", he said, a tight smile forming on his mouth as he got up from his chair abruptly. "Now if you'll excuse me I've got a class to teach. Good day, Ms Feldman."

Helen had barely finished making notes about her meeting with Wicklow when the next girl arrived.

"Now then, it's Vicky, isn't it?" Helen said as the girl sat down in front of her desk.

"Yes Miss," the girl said.

She'd been looking forward to interviewing Vicky and the girl looked just as she'd imagined. She was pretty with long curly chestnut-brown hair, pouty lips and sultry brown eyes. She had the kind of trim yet curvy figure that would turn any man's head. The top three buttons of her blouse were undone revealing a hint of her lacy bra. Helen watched as Vicky tucked her shapely legs neatly beneath her chair.

Helen had repeated her opening statement about confidentiality and anonymity so many times she could recite it by heart. When she asked if Vicky understood she simply said "Yes, Miss."

"So I'm just going to ask you a few questions and anything you tell me stays in this room. Alright? So this is an investigation into teachers and students abusing the disciplinary system. Now, firstly, have any of the teachers here ever made sexual advances towards you?"

"No, Miss."

"No? OK, have any of them ever touched you inappropriately. Or maybe coerced you into doing something you didn't really want to do?"

"No Miss," the girl repeated.

"No?" she repeated as she glanced at her notes. "What were you doing last Saturday morning?"

"I was helping Mr Lean collect supplies from the stockroom, Miss."

Was that a flicker of doubt in Vicky's eyes?

"I see. You and Mr Lean didn't get up to anything inappropriate, did you?"

"No Miss. I'm not sure what you mean."

Helen paused as she picked up a piece of paper from the desk, her green eyes skimming over the content.

"Other girls I've spoken to say they heard odd noises coming from the store room. Apparently, it sounded like "grunting and groaning". Do you know anything about that?"

"No Miss, I didn't hear anything."

"I see. And I'm also told that when you left the store room, both you and Mr Lean looked flushed and your blouse was torn."

"Well it was very warm down there and I caught my blouse on a sharp edge," she said, avoiding Helen's hawk-like eyes.

"A sharp edge? I see. And I'm also told that you were also overheard talking about the size of Mr Lean's 'manhood' in the showers. Is that right?"

"I don't remember saying anything like that Miss," the girl said, sliding her fingers through her glossy hair and twisting a stray curl around her finger.

"I see," Helen said. She decided to change tack. She opened a beige folder and withdrew a thick sheaf of paper.

"I've been looking at your file. I see you were expelled from your last school after a boy was found in your room."

"I wasn't expelled. I was asked to leave," she said, petulantly.

"And the school before that. You were expelled, sorry, you were 'asked to leave' because you kept missing the curfew. The last time you were arrested and cautioned for being drunk and disorderly outside a nightclub."

"That was a long time ago Miss, I'm more mature now."

"Yes well, even so, your mother must be short of patience. What'll happen if you get into trouble here? Maybe she'll give up on private education and send you to a state school."

"I guess."

"Take it from me, you wouldn't like state school, so let's not play any more games shall we Vicky? It's clear that something happened down there and it'll be quicker and easier for both of us if you come clean about it. So what happened? Mr Lean's one of the younger teachers, isn't he? I hear the girls here think he's quite good-looking. With your record I wouldn't be surprised if you seduced him."

"It wasn't like that!"

"No? Well that's how it looks to me. It looks like you lured him down to the storeroom and threw yourself at him. And that's how it'll look in my report to the headmaster. Unless you want to put your side of the story."

Helen watched as the girl squirmed awkwardly in her chair, twisting the strand of hair tighter and tighter around her finger till the tip turned white.

"He won't get into trouble will he? Mr Lean, I mean," she said, finally.

"Mr Lean's a big boy," Helen said, resisting the temptation to point out that Vicky must already know that. "He can look after himself. Right now, you should be worrying about your future. If he seduced you, you've nothing to worry about."

Vicky nodded as she stared at her feet.

"Now why don't you tell me what happened from the beginning? With as much detail as you can remember please," she said, smiling reassuringly as she picked up her pen.

"Well Miss, it all started when Mr Lean insisted that I go down to the storeroom with him. I could tell he fancied me..."

----------------------

Wednesday, 20 November

----------------------

David sighed and rolled over, his bleary eyes seeking the little alarm clock on his bedside table. The glowing green figures hovered in the darkness: 2:15am. He tugged the duvet up to his chin, aware that he was still only half-way through this seemingly endless, restless night. He just couldn't get to sleep and kept worrying that Vicky had said something to Helen Feldman. He knew she'd had her interview the day before and he couldn't help feeling that she'd been acting differently in class. She'd normally been keen to contribute, but she'd been very quiet, her head down, staring at her books. He tried to catch her eye a few times but she kept looking away, as if thinking about something else.

Now here he was, twisting and turning, still struggling to find a comfortable position. The same thoughts kept going round and round in his head: what if she had said something? Might she have confessed everything? If she had, how much trouble was he in?

Well, he'd soon find out. Helen had asked him to come to her room tomorrow to talk about some 'irregularities'. She'd been waiting outside his class today and had asked him to come over after dinner, around eight o'clock, which seemed odd in itself. Why so late? Was that significant? Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, the questions remaining unanswered.

Vicky was also having trouble sleeping. She lay awake listening to the icy fingers of rain drumming against the window. She sobbed quietly; trying not to wake Faith as questions crowded her mind. Had she done the right thing?

Ms Feldman had made it sound like she had no choice, and that might have been the case but she still felt like she'd betrayed Mr Lean. How could she ever look him in the eye again? What would happen to him? She was just drifting off to sleep when she heard soft footsteps padding across the carpet then felt a warm body easing the duvet behind her.

"Faith," she said, drowsily. "Is that you?"

"Yes, I can't sleep, it's too cold. Do you mind if I stay here a few minutes so I can warm up?" Faith whispered.

"As long as you're quiet," Vicky murmured as she felt the one of Faith's arms slide under the pillow and the other wrap around her trim waist, their warm bodies spooning together.

"Are you OK? I thought I heard you sobbing earlier."

"It's nothing. Just some trouble with a, um, friend."

"Oh, you mean, like, boyfriend trouble?" Faith asked, her warm breath tickling Vicky's ear

"Sort of," Vicky said, resisting the temptation to tell yet another person about her and Mr Lean's tryst.

"Come on, you can tell me."

"No, I really shouldn't, it's quite sensitive."

"Well, whoever he is, I'm sure he's not worth all that worrying," Faith whispered, her hand gently stroking Vicky's stomach beneath her thin, white shift. Faith's body pressing against her made her feel warm and relaxed. A soft sigh escaped Vicky's mouth as the hand brushed the bottom of her full breasts. Was that an accident or on purpose?

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" Vicky asked.

"No. To be honest I'm not into boys that much."

"Not into boys? Oh, you mean..." Vicky said, as she felt the girl's hand cupping one of her boobs, gently testing its weight against her palm.

"Yes, I like girls. I expect you guessed," Faith said, her thumb exploring the soft curves and lightly stroking the little dimple where Vicky's nipple pressed against her nightgown.

"Oh! But I'm not a, um," Vicky began, reluctant to use the L-word. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not me. I like boys, you see."

"Shhh, just relax," Faith breathed.

"Really, I'm not sure," Vicky said, shivering as she felt Faith's moist lips brush against the sensitive skin of her neck.

"Just relax; I'm just trying to warm us up a little."

"I don't think..."

"Listen if you're having boy trouble I promise I can make you feel better. If you'll let me. Just relax," Faith insisted, running her hand over the soft, feminine curves of Vicky's hips and slowly easing the hem of her gown up over her smooth thighs.

"I'm not sure," Vicky repeated, unable to deny the lovely warm sensations that were spreading through her young body as Faith's hand stroked her bare thighs.

"Please, I don't think we should be doing this," she said, but lifted her hips and helped Faith tug her gown up over her body. She sat up briefly to allow the girl to ease it over her head, her dark hair tumbling over her shoulders. Faith threw it aside, then slid her arms around the brunette pulling her back into the warmth of her tight embrace.

"Ooh," she groaned as Faith eased her brunette tresses to one side and kissed the exposed skin of her neck. At the same time, she slid the duvet down exposing Vicky's boobs. The globes glowed palely in a thin, silvery sliver of moonlight that slipped through a gap in the curtains. Faith's hands cupped Vicky's naked breasts, gently squeezing and fondling them, her fingers brushing the naked skin, exploring the generous curves. A shiver of arousal ran through the brunette as she felt Faith's soft fingers toying with her nipples, the little buds coming alive beneath her fingertips.

"Yes," she moaned as the girl squeezed one of the tight, hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger, gently tugging it, causing fiery tingles to race through Vicky's warm flesh. The brunette squirmed and wriggled happily as she felt one of the blonde's hands slide between her thighs, gliding up and down her inner thighs. It felt so good. She couldn't help opening her legs a little, encouraging the girl to explore further.

They shifted position now, Vicky rolling over onto her back, Faith stretched alongside her, one hand wrapped around her shoulder still squeezing one of her boobs whilst the other gently stroked her pussy through the tight, white cotton of her panties.

"So good," Vicky gasped, her eyes half-open, as she watched the girl's velvety lips leave a trail of wet kisses down over her shoulder then the subtle slope of her breasts. She arched her back, released a long, low sigh of pleasure as she watched Faith's cat-like tongue flick out and lap at her rock-hard nipple. Then the girl's eager lips were closing around it, teasing and sucking the tender flesh as Vicky writhed on the bed.

Whilst Faith's hot lips sucked at her puckered nipples, her hand continued to slide up and down between her legs, feeling the little damp patch growing in her knickers. Vicky spread her legs wide, savouring the exquisite sensations as the girl's deft fingers examined the moist contours of her pussy lips. She caught her breath as she felt the girl slip a finger beneath her tight panties, tracing the edge and gently exploring the nakedness beneath.

Her body was on fire now, demanding more and more, her head rolling from side to side. She lifted her hips when she felt Faith's hand sliding her panties over her hips, helping her slide the little tangle of white down over her thighs, then impatiently kicking them off her long legs.

"You're so lovely and wet, you're making me wet too," Faith whispered, using the flats of her fingers to describe lazy circles on Vicky's moist folds. Vicky watched as the girl licked her index finger then lightly brushed it back and forth over her throbbing clit.

Vicky sighed, closing her eyes and lying back against the pillow, surrendering to the delicious sensations. As busy fingers continued to pleasure her pussy, she felt Faith's soft lips kissing her shoulders, her neck, her face, her lips. The tongues entwined, as Vicky opened her mouth to moan.