Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a muffled "Mmm" from between her thighs.

"I bet she came like crazy, the horny little tart," Helen continued.

She'd let go of his cock now, as she concentrated on her own pleasure, her body rocking back and forth, her boobs bobbing up and down, the bed springs creaking beneath them.

"Just like you're going to make me cum," she panted, as she pinched one of her hard nipples, sending more hot sparks of pleasure through her body. Her hot body undulated, grinding up and down on his face as his tongue desperately lapped at the juices spilling from her. She squealed happily as she flicked the vibrator to its highest setting and stimulated her throbbing clit.

"That's it! Don't stop! Make me cum, make me cum!" she insisted, her breathing shallow, as she ground her hips against his face feverishly and she moved the vibrator over her clit in tighter and tighter circles.

"That's it! I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she shrieked as she came once more, her lungs and muscles burning, her head thrown back as, once again, the perfectly white light exploded behind her eyelids and her body soared upwards.

---

When she'd returned to earth and she'd regained her breath, she opened her eyes and saw his still-hard prick bobbing expectantly in front of her.

"Goodness Mr Lean, another scrummy orgasm! You know how to show a girl a good time! You are awfully good with that gorgeous tongue of yours," she said breathlessly, sliding off his face and hearing him panting heavily behind her.

She grinned as she ran a soft fingertip along the impressive length, feeling his urgent heat. Should she allow him to cum? He had made her cum twice with that serpentine tongue of his, so perhaps he should get his reward. But of course, he'd have to beg her for his release. Plead with her. Beg for mercy. She switched the vibrator from low to high, the sound changing from a low drone to an angry mosquito-like buzz.

She chuckled as she used it to lightly stimulate his balls, then slowly ran it up the length of his turgid shaft, feeling his body rock from side to side, his ankles straining against the tightly knotted scarves as he desperately tried to press his prick against her toy. She watched him closely as he became more and more aroused: his cock jerking, his eyes squeezed shut, his arms and legs straining against his bonds as his body rolled restlessly.

"Please," he gasped feverishly.

"Please what?" she replied coolly.

"Please let me cum, mistress."

"Do you think you deserve it?"

"Please don't tease me, mistress."

"Ah, but it's so much fun to tease you David," she laughed.

She smiled, amusing herself by seeing how close she could bring him to the edge of release: moving the toy away as he neared the point of climax then back up to his cock when his breathing returned to normal, gently massaging the sensitive head till his cock throbbed and the cycle began again. Teasing him mercilessly, keeping him teetering right on the edge of his long-awaited climax as he begged for mercy.

She looked at the bedside clock and wondered how much longer she could keep him on the verge of cumming. Ten minutes? Twenty? An hour? She didn't know for sure, but she did know it was going to be fun to find out.

-------------------

Monday, 25 November

-------------------

David stared despondently out of the pub window. It had just started to snow, the fat flakes caught in the icy wind and swirling around the unnaturally bright orange lights of the car park. The pub was unusually noisy tonight; it looked like there was some kind of darts tournament going on at the far end. He turned at the sound of a fresh wave of raucous, drunken laughter and watched as Wicklow returned from the bar.

"Here you go," Wicklow said, placing another pint of bitter on the table in front of him with a thump, the thick, creamy head spilling over the edge of the glass, rolling down the side of the glass and soaking into the beer mat.

"Thanks," David mumbled.

"What on earth's the matter with you this evening? You haven't hardly said a word all night."

"It's nothing," David said sullenly. "Nothing you can help with anyway."

"Come on, you can tell me," Wicklow insisted.

"It's that bloody Helen Feldman! Creeping around spying on us, poking her nose into everybody's business, it's not right!" David said, his gloominess suddenly turning to anger.

"I know, I know. She's a real holier-than-thou type," Wicklow sympathized.

"Yeah, what gives her the right to judge us? It's not like she's a saint, you know."

"Yes, but you've got nothing to worry about, have you?"

"Well..." David said, hesitatingly.

"Come on, old man, what is it?"

David looked up from his beer glass; Wicklow could tell he was wondering how much to tell him.

"Come on, tell me. Just between you and me, hmm?"

"Well, okay. Listen, I had a brief fling with one of my students. I mean, I know it's wrong, and I deeply regret it. It was just one of those things, you know," David said.

"Is that all? Well it's not something I could condone but you're not the first to be tempted by one of the girls, and I'm sure you won't be the last," Wicklow said sympathetically.

"Well somehow Ms Feldman found out and now she's threatening to tell the headmaster. I guess the girl must have told her."

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave," Wicklow muttered.

"Sorry?"

"Oh nothing. So she hasn't told the head yet?"

"No, she's using it to blackmail me. She says that unless I, you know, satisfy her, she'll include it in her report."

"Satisfy her?" Wicklow exclaimed.

"Yes, in the bedroom, you know," David said, his face reddening.

"Oh, I see! I had no idea!" Wicklow exclaimed.

"Yes, so I'm completely at her mercy. Even if I do keep her happy, there's no guarantee she won't tell the head anyway. I don't really trust her."

"Yes, well that sounds like blackmail, very unpleasant. Have you considered telling the headmaster she's blackmailing you?"

"Yes, but the thing is he'd want to know what she knew about me, so you see what a sticky situation I'm in."

"Yes, of course. She's quite the hypocrite isn't she? Persecuting teachers who use their position to seduce schoolgirls but she's no better, she's doing exactly the same."

"Exactly, but what can I do? My hands are tied," David said, his cheeks growing even redder as he realised how apt that phrase was.

"Listen, when's your next, um, 'date' with the devious Ms Feldman?"

"Tomorrow night, she's coming to my rooms after dinner, why?"

"I've got an idea. Listen, here's what we'll do," Wicklow said, leaning closer, his voice dropping to an excited whisper.

--------------------

Tuesday, 26 November

--------------------

Helen sipped her red wine as she watched David take off his shoes and socks. It was surprisingly good and not unlike her: warm, fruity and full-bodied.

"Good, now come here and take off your shirt," she said, pointing at a spot on the carpet just in front of her.

She smiled and took another sip of wine as she watched his fingers fumble with the buttons of his navy shirt. She felt the slow smoulder of arousal as he tossed the shirt aside revealing the lean, hard lines of his bare chest.

She leaned forward a little and crossed her stockinged legs, letting a black stiletto dangle from her jiggling foot as she watched him unzip his trousers.

"Very nice, David," she purred as his trousers joined the rest of his clothes on the large olive green sofa beside her.

David stood before her clad only in his white shorts as her eyes roamed over his body. A mixture of arousal and the chill air caused goose bumps to collect on his flesh. He waited obediently, resisting the urge to cover his nakedness whilst she ran her eyes over his semi-naked body from his muscular thighs to his pale blue eyes.

"Hands behind your back," she ordered as she put her wine glass down and leaned forward, her icy green eyes sparking in the soft light. He groaned, feeling his cock stiffen as she ran her hands up over his bare thighs, her fingertips trailing over the thrillingly hard ridge in his shorts.

"Good boy, already getting hard for me," she purred. "Now take them off."

She watched coolly as he slid his thumbs beneath the waistband and started to push them off.

"Slowly!" she ordered, as she relaxed back into the soft embrace of the sofa and picked up her wine glass.

Helen unbuttoned her black dress and slid her hand inside as he inched his tight shorts over his hips. She gently cupped her breast as she watched him tease her, slowly sliding the waistband lower till his lovely thick cock sprung free, making her catch her breath. She smiled as she watched him toss the shorts onto the sofa and stood, hands limply by his sides, his prick jutting out.

"Touch yourself," she ordered.

She watched him wrap his fist around the solid column of flesh, slowly working it up and down, feeling the slow, steady burn of arousal as his eyes met hers, intense and unreadable. She crossed her legs, feeling a familiar warm moistness spreading between her thighs as she watched him, his eyes half-closed, mouth half-open as he stroked himself with obvious pleasure.

Helen's nipples were tight and erect, pressing against her flimsy black bra. She clasped a nipple between thumb and forefinger, gently rolling it and feeling a delicious tingle of arousal as she watched him rubbing his hot, throbbing cock. Smiling thinly as he began to move faster, his hips rocking, the swollen head glistening with his juices.

"That's enough, stop now," she said imperiously.

"Enough! Hands behind your back!" she insisted, as he couldn't resist giving his erection, another couple of strokes, before reluctantly obeying her.

"Don't make me ask you twice again, David. Perhaps you need to be reminded who's in charge here," she murmured, leaning back on the sofa as she kicked off her heels.

She unfastened the rest of the buttons on her dress as she ran her foot up over his leg till it was stroking his bare thighs.

David could only stand and wait as her nylon toes gently stroked his swollen balls. He closed his eyes and swayed unsteadily, his cock bobbing up and down.

"Please," he whimpered as she ran her toe along the underside of his quivering cock, the black nylon tormenting his hardness. She tickled the sensitive spot underneath the swollen, purple head with her toe.

Helen grinned as she watched his cock quiver. It would have been interesting to see if she could make him cum using just her feet. She pictured him kneeling on the floor, begging for release as she stroked his cock, squeezing it between her nylon feet. Already her leg was beginning to ache though, and besides the sight of his nakedness made her impatient to pursue her own pleasure. After all, he was here to satisfy her, not the other way around.

"Now then, remind me what rule number one is," Helen said, enjoying the sight of him squirming as she toyed with his prick, flicking the thick, stubby head with her toes.

"The lady always cums first," David croaked, unable to hide his disappointment.

"That's right, so what are you waiting for? If you're hoping to have a happy ending tonight you'd better get on your knees and make yourself useful," she said sternly.

As he reluctantly obeyed, Helen slid her black dress up over her legs revealing her creamy thighs, the flesh looking pale against the black stocking tops.

She felt her excitement grow as he slid his hands over her thighs and grasped her tiny scarlet thong.

"No! No hands, use your teeth," she insisted.

She shivered with barely suppressed excitement as she felt his agile tongue and lips sucking and lapping around the edge of her tight thong before his teeth found a lacy edge. She put her wine down briefly and lifted her hips as he eased the little scrap of material over her hips and down over her long legs. A hot shiver of anticipation ran through her as he slowly kissed his way back up over her feet, her ankles, her legs, just as she'd taught him. His lips felt moist and warm against the bare skin above her stocking tops.

She finished her wine and wriggled her hips till her bottom was perched on the edge of the sofa. Spreading her legs wide she clutched at his short hair, drawing his mouth between her hot thighs, and placing one foot on his back, the sharp heel sinking into his flesh.

"Yes, that's good," she said huskily as she felt his tongue begin to lap at the juices already coating her puffy lips.

Helen leaned back, propping her head on some cushions and savouring the delicious sensations as David skilfully pleasured the moist, pink folds. As he licked her towards another delicious orgasm, she closed her eyes and thought about all the ways she planned to torment him later in the bedroom.

---

Outside, Wicklow puffed on a cigar, watching the smoke unfurl in the cold evening air and disappear into the darkness as he looked up at the light from David's study. He didn't smoke very often, in fact he'd been trying to give up but a friend had given him a box of Cuban cigars for Christmas, and they were just too good to give away. He drew the collar of his jacket tighter around his neck, trying to keep out the chill November air as he waited patiently, a thin smile forming on his lips as he watched. Eventually the light in the bedroom went on, illuminating the deep red curtains. He decided to give them another fifteen minutes; he'd only have one chance at this, and he needed to time it perfectly.

---

Although it was a chilly evening, the sweat beaded on David's naked body as he twisted and thrashed on the bed, his arms pulling against the tight bonds. His thigh muscles ached and his chest heaved as he desperately jerked his thighs, his body straining for the sweet release of orgasm.

Helen knelt beside him, watching him strain every muscle and sinew as he edged towards orgasm, his thick shaft sliding back and forth through the tight little ring formed by her thumb and forefinger. As she'd patiently explained to him, jerking him off was a tiring, wrist-aching business so if he wanted to cum he'd have to do most of the work himself.

An evil grin formed on her scarlet lips as she watched and waited. Playing a little game with herself; how close could she let him get to orgasm before denying him? She watched closely, as he thrust faster and faster, his face flushed, his mouth open, his eyes screwed shut.

"Please, please," he gasped, his voice a high-pitched plea for mercy, his buttocks lifting from the bed, his hips jerking frantically. Then he was groaning with disappointment, as once again Helen released her grip, letting his straining hardness slip through her fingers.

"How many times must I tell you? You must ask permission before you cum," she said, picking up the little tube of lubricant and squirting a generous amount on her fingers.

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress," he moaned. "May I cum now please?"

"Do you think you deserve it? I mean, you've only made me cum once so far this evening, do you think that's enough?" she said, squirting some lube on the swollen head of his cock and watching a thick drop roll down his hard, inflamed shaft.

"Please mistress, I really need to cum," he whined.

"I mean it's an awfully messy business when you cum. All that thick, pearly spunk squirting over my nice clean fingers," Helen said, making him groan by spreading the lube up and down the length of his prick with her soft fingertips.

Maybe she would actually let him cum this time. Then she might let him lick her to orgasm once more. Or maybe she'd fuck him; she pictured herself happily bouncing up and down on that lovely stiff cock, warning him not to cum before she did.

Or maybe she'd play with her vibrator again, making him wait helplessly as she got herself off. It would be such a turn on to bring herself to a lovely orgasm as he was forced to watch and wait, hoping that she might give him a little relief afterwards. Making him groan and struggle by using her favourite dildo, sliding in deep into herself, whilst his thick cock bobbed in front of her, inches away, aching for her touch. So many possibilities, so little time.

"Please let me, I'll lick your fingers clean," he gasped.

"You certainly will. If I let you cum, you'll lick all that disgusting junk from my fingers, won't you?"

"Yes mistress, gosh that feels so good," he said, feeling the muscles in his neck burn as he watched her wrap her slim fingers around his glistening shaft and slowly begin to stroke him up and down. She smiled as his cock, which had begun to droop, quickly sprung back to life beneath her wicked fingers. After a few strokes, he began to move is hips in time with her, his body desperate for the sweet release of orgasm.

---

Wicklow anxiously fingered David's spare key in his pocket as he walked quietly down the hall. He looked at his watch again: half-past-nine. That should have given them enough time, he thought to himself as he looked up and down the corridor before pressing his ear against the door. It felt cold and at first, he couldn't hear much. Pressing his ear closer and closing his eyes he could just about make out the distant, muffled sounds of moaning and bedsprings creaking. He smiled as he inserted the key in the lock and slowly turned it, trying not to make any noise. He eased the door open and slipped into the room, smiling as he noticed the little heap of David's clothes on the sofa, topped with a tiny pair of red knickers.

---

"That's it, if you want to cum you're going to have to work for it," Helen laughed, enjoying the sight of David's naked body straining and squirming beneath her.

She held her hand still and watched as he dug his feet into the duvet, his muscular thighs and buttocks straining, driving his cock through the thrillingly tight embrace of her fingers as he panted urgently.

"That's it, fuck my fingers," she teased. "I bet Vicky's pussy was as tight as this wasn't it? A nice, tight little schoolgirl pussy."

"Yes, yes, please, please let me cum," he grunted, the bedsprings creaking as his whole body jerked up and down.

As she watched him pump his cock desperately, she thought she heard something in the other room. Was that the door? She clamped her hand over his mouth, and closed her eyes.

"Hello? David? Are you here?" came a voice from the study.

It sounded like Wicklow! What the hell was he doing here? Helen leapt off the bed, pulling on David's white towelling dressing gown, and quickly tying a knot in the thick belt. She locked eyes with David and pressed her finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet as she pulled the duvet over him.

"Mr Wicklow, what on earth are you doing snooping around David's study?" she asked, as she stepped through the door, smartly pulling it closed behind her.

"Ms Feldman! Fancy meeting you here! Well I was looking for David. I knocked and then I noticed that the door was open so I just came in. Well I needn't ask you what you're doing here," he said, running his eyes over her body, lingering where the gown gaped open showing more than a hint of her ample cleavage.

Helen tugged the dressing gown tighter around her as he ogled her breasts, uncomfortably aware that she was naked beneath.

"Yes, I seem to have caught you in flagrante delicto, hmm?" he said, a mirthless smile forming on his thin lips.

"Yes well, as you say, you've caught us at a bit of an awkward moment, so if you'll..."

"I had no idea you were involved with young David."

"Yes, well as I say..."

"So is David joining us? Or perhaps he's a bit tied up at the moment?" Wicklow said, grinning mischievously.

"I think you should go."

"Well, well I had no idea you were so kinky Ms Feldman," he said, obviously enjoying her discomfort.

"Listen Wicklow, you've had your fun so if you'll excuse us..."