Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No chance of that with Miss Brittan keeping a beady eye on us."

"What if Miss Brittan was called away though?" Macy said, reaching into the hamper, and feeling around until she found an egg-and-cress sandwich.

"Called away? What you mean like on an errand?"

"Yes, exactly, an errand," Macy said, smiling thoughtfully.

---

Anna Brittan hummed to herself happily as she led Henry down the corridor, lost in her own thoughts. What a night she'd had last night! David was turning out to be exactly the sort of selfless, attentive, thoughtful lover she'd hoped he'd be. He had a lot of stamina too! If they'd carried on any longer last night she'd barely be able to walk today!

The girls were all waiting patiently when they arrived. They'd been so well behaved yesterday, all those warnings from the other teachers about the girls had been shown to be grossly over-exaggerated.

She'd taken some pictures of young Henry on her mobile the day before so she was able to help him into the same pose, reclining on the chaise longue, his head propped on one hand, a plain white sheet tastefully draped over his torso and thighs.

"Miss, I think there's a note on your desk," Macy said as she finished.

"Oh, thanks," Anna said. It was a handwritten note, no envelope, simply folded once and placed in the middle of her desk. She unfolded it and read: "Anna, need to speak to you urgently. Can you meet me outside the gym as soon as you read this? Thanks, D."

How mysterious. It could only be from David.

"Alright, girls, I need to go and see someone. I want you all on your best behaviour until I get back, understand?" she said, grabbing her handbag and heading towards the door.

"Yes Miss," the girls chorused obediently.

Anna didn't notice Macy and her friends exchanging broad grins as she skipped out of the classroom.

---

It was fine and bright outside. A warm breeze ruffled her hair as she hurried down the gravel path, feeling a mixture of annoyance and concern. What could be so urgent that he needed so see her right now? Was he worried that someone had found out about them? Teachers dating each other was certainly frowned on, but they weren't breaking any rules, were they? Why didn't he just wait for her in the classroom if he really needed to talk to her? And why the gym? That was such a long way away, right at the other end of the school.

---

Henry stared vacantly into space, it turned out that being a life model was quite boring. He knew it was important that he didn't change position, so he tried to meditate, concentrating on simply breathing in and out as the minutes slowly ticked by. Thinking about what he could do with the money. He was startled out of his trance by one of the girls addressing him.

"Excuse me, what's your name again? Henry, isn't it?" the girl asked boldly.

It was the tall arrogant-looking girl with the long, dark hair. The one with the gorgeous legs.

"Yes, that's right," Henry replied, slightly startled at being spoken to.

"Well, listen Henry, Miss Brittan told me that we could rearrange you if we wanted," Macy said, glancing around at her friends.

Around her, her friends giggled nervously.

"Rearrange me? What do you mean?"

Macy smiled as she unfolded her long legs. "Let me show you what I have in mind," she said.

---

Anna had expected to find David waiting outside, but he was nowhere to be seen. She tried his mobile but just got his answer phone.

"David? I'm here at the gym. Where are you?" she said, trying to keep the irritation out of her voice.

---

"So what are they paying you for this job?" Macy said, feeling a little giddy at being so close to him. Or was it the vodka? Between them, they'd nearly finished the bottle at lunchtime.

"Well, um, a hundred pounds for the two days."

"A hundred pounds? Tell you what it's my friend's birthday. I'll give you another hundred if you go the full Monty for her," Macy said, reaching out and playfully tugging the sheet a little lower.

"The full Monty? Oh, no, I don't think so, I don't do that kind of thing," he said, laughing nervously as brushed her hand away and tugged the sheet back up.

"Come on, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, have you? We just want a little look. It's in the name of art, nothing seedy."

"No, I don't think so. Hey, I think I hear your teacher coming back," Henry bluffed, glancing up towards the door hopefully.

"Come on, it's only a bit of fun," said a voice behind him. Looking over his shoulder, he noticed that the shorter girl with the black hair and almond-shaped eyes was behind him. In fact, he noticed that most of the girls had abandoned their easels and were on their feet now.

---

"Cindy, have you seen Mr Lean?" Anna asked one of the girls coming out of the gym.

"The maths teacher? No Miss."

Where was he? She should really be getting back to her class. She looked at her watch; she'd give him another five minutes then she'd really have to go.

---

"Come on girls, enough now, eh?" he said, as the girls crowded around him, like wolves circling a stray sheep. Some of them grinned as they tugged playfully at the sheet.

"Ooh, look at these guns," Fay purred as she squeezed one of his impressively chunky biceps.

"And his lovely pec's," Emma added, running a hand over the taut skin of his chest. He tried to sit up, but soft, feminine hands clutched his arms and torso holding him back.

"Come on, don't be shy, we just want a little look," Macy insisted, persistently pulling at the sheet until he lost his grip. There were girlish squeals of delight as it fell away revealing his lean, toned body, naked apart from a pair of tight white shorts with a promisingly large bulge.

"Hey, come on, enough now, let me go! Your teacher's going to be pretty angry when she gets back," he said, squirming as unexpectedly strong and determined hands held him back.

"Look at the size of his thigh muscles!" Natalie said excitedly, her fingers prodding his firm flesh.

"Mmm, nice and firm," Macy agreed sliding her eager hands up over his legs.

"Come on girls, stop this," Henry protested, his muscles straining as he tried to pull free. He felt his cock stir as eager hands squeezed his biceps, fondled his thighs and stroked his bare chest. He winced as cruel fingers pinched one of his nipples.

"That's not the only part of him that's firm," Fay giggled, nodding at the sizeable bulge in his shorts. "Go on Macy, touch him down there, I dare you."

Macy didn't need much encouragement. She smiled as she slid her hand up over his golden-haired thighs and caressed the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Ooh, looks like someone wants to come out and play," she purred, stroking the tight fabric and feeling his cock growing excitingly hard beneath her fingertips.

"Please don't," he gasped, watching helplessly as his cock strained against the clingy material.

"Ooh, he feels nice and hard," Natalie said, making Henry groan as she squeezed his prick.

"Maybe we ought to get his shorts off before it rips a hole in them!"

---

Anna fumbled in her handbag for her mobile.

"Hello? David?"

"Anna, just got your message, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in class, why?"

"Didn't you want to meet me at the gym?"

"The gym? No, why would I want to do that?"

"So you didn't leave me a note?"

"No, what note?"

"Oh, never mind, I think my students are playing a practical joke on me. I'll see you later."

---

"Come on then, let's get his shorts off," Macy said breathlessly, her eager fingers already clutching at the waistband.

"No wait, stop!" Henry protested, struggling as the girls clutched his beefy arms. He watched helplessly as several pairs of hands tugged at his shorts. He groaned as he felt them sliding over his thighs, inch by inch until his lengthy cock sprung free nearly poking Macy in the eye.

The girls squealed and laughed and pointed at the sight of his long, thick, rock-hard cock swaying slightly as Macy tugged his shorts from his ankles.

"Oh my God! He's so big!" Natalie exclaimed excitedly. "Go on Macy, I dare you to touch it!"

Macy bit her lip as she leaned over his thick thighs, feeling a little thrill of excitement as she ran her fingers over the hot, taut skin of his impressive cock. Of course, she'd seen a man naked before but never one this well-endowed. As her friends urged her on, she began to slowly stroke him up and down, enjoying the soyund of his protests turning to groans of arousal.

"Go on Macy, kiss it, I dare you," Fay urged her.

She looked up and grinned at Henry as she licked her pink lips, and slowly bent over his straining cock.

A sudden noise from behind her made her spin around.

"What on earth is going on here?" Anna shouted, her face as red as her flaming hair at the sight that greeted her when she opened the door.

There was a brief pause, the girls caught frozen in time, Macy on her knees her hand wrapped around Henry's swollen shaft, Natalie next to her fondling his balls, Fay and some of the other girls holding his thick arms, and stroking Henry's naked skin.

Then, as if a switch had been flicked, they melted away. Sitting back at their easels, quietly trying to pretend nothing had happened. Anna watched as Henry, his face flushed and his thick cock swinging between his thighs, swept the sheet from the floor, and wrapped it around himself.

"Can't I leave you girls alone for five minutes before you're tearing the clothes from this young man like a pack of sex-starved animals? I'm very, very disappointed. You've let the school down, and you can all expect to be punished for this. Severely punished."

-------------

Friday, 2 May

-------------

Macy lay in bed, unable to get to sleep. Despite her behaviour, Fay had been allowed to go back to her parents for a birthday party. Maybe it was the novelty of being on her own that was causing her insomnia, or maybe it was the warm, stifling humidity. She rolled onto her side, relieving the pressure on her buttocks. They were still sore and throbbing from the ferocious spanking that old Wicklow had given her yesterday. She ran a hand over her derriere, feeling the heat through her thin, powder blue panties.

Of course, the dirty old bastard had insisted on spanking her bare-bottomed, roughly grabbing her arm and pushing her over his desk before roughly yanking her skirt up over her bare legs.

"That's it, quickly, now get those knickers down, girl," he'd ordered impatiently.

"Please Sir, do I really have to?" she'd pleaded, already knowing the answer as she reached behind and reluctantly grasped the waistband of her panties.

"Listen, girl, you were caught tearing the clothes of someone who was a guest of the school. Miss Brittan swears she could smell alcohol on your breath too. So given what you've been up to you're lucky not to be expelled, now get on with it before I really lose my temper and use my cane instead."

Macy couldn't help shaking a little as she slipped her white uniform knickers down over her thighs. It was probably an empty threat though; all the girls knew the old pervert preferred to use his hand, getting a cheap thrill from being able to grope their naked buttocks. The only saving grace was the other girls lined up just outside the door would stop him taking any liberties with her. There were plenty of stories about him insisting that girls needed 'extra punishment'.

The worst thing was that, deep down, she knew she deserved it. She had been very naughty. Was it just the vodka that made her act so impulsively? Miss Brittan's expression of horror when the door flew open would remain etched on her mind for a long time. Of course, the other image she wouldn't forget in a hurry was that of Henry, his trim body twisting and straining as they stripped him naked. His muscles bulging, that lovely big cock swaying between his muscular thighs as she eased his shorts over his tree-trunk thighs.

Such hot images. Macy rolled over and stretched an arm out, opening the top drawer of her bedside table and fumbling about in the darkness until her fingertips found both her dildos. The smaller of the two was a cute, little toy, euphemistically described on the adult website as a 'mini-massager that fits easily in a purse', as if the women who bought it had a nice relaxing massage on their minds. A pale lilac colour and not much bigger than a stick of lipstick it had already given her many hours of pleasure.

The smaller toy could be mistaken for something else, but there was no doubt about the bigger toy: a no-nonsense, eight-inch, flesh-coloured dong, made from soft, pliable silicone and looking almost exactly like Henry's cock, right down to the thick veins and swollen head. It was quite thick though, and unless she was very aroused, it could be a little painful.

Macy twisted the base of the little vibrator, feeling a flutter of excited anticipation deep in the pit of her stomach as it came alive in her hands. She rolled onto her back, ignoring the throbbing ache from her buttocks as she ran it over her naked flesh.

She fantasized about those intense blue eyes locking with hers, making her blush, her hand trembling as she struggled to concentrate on her drawing. Watching him stand up, the sheet falling away to reveal his glorious nakedness, and walk towards her, never taking his eyes off her, his thick cock swinging between his muscular thighs.

Then taking her hand and leading her over to the chaise longue, before undressing her with his strong, sure hands. Unable to resist as she watched him unbutton her blouse and skirt, leaving them in a little tangled heap on the floor. The rest of her classmates acting as normal, continuing to dispassionately sketch what was happening as he pulled her against his hot body, her soft curves moulding to the hard contours of his body.

She closed her eyes and savoured the delicious tingly sensations wherever the buzzing toy touched her skin as she slowly trailed it over her arms, her stomach, her breasts. What would it feel like to be held in those big arms of his? Or to have those rough, strong hands tugging at her bra and easing her panties over her slim hips? Stripping her completely naked like him?

Macy ran the vibrator in tight little circles around her nipples, teasing herself as she pictured herself entwined with Henry on the chaise longue, both of them naked as her classmates sat at their easels, calmly sketching their bodies, as if it were perfectly normal. Fay would be chewing the end of her pencil thoughtfully, leaning forwards, studying them, watching her moan contentedly as Henry kissed her neck and shoulders.

She bet he'd be a great kisser, closing his eyes, twisting his head sideways a little as their lips met. Deep contented moans at the back of his throat as their tongues explored each other's mouths and his lean, hard body pressed urgently against her yielding flesh.

Her nipples were hard and tight now, and they tingled excitingly as she ran her toy over one whilst gently squeezing the other between a wet thumb and forefinger. In her minds' eye, she pictured Henry's eager lips drawing a nipple into the warm, wetness of his mouth and gently biting it between his white teeth. Flicking it with his tongue until it was engorged and plump.

They'd both be breathing heavily now, their bodies grinding together. She'd run her hands over the firm contours of his muscular back pulling him closer, her lips sucking at his earlobe as they writhed together. Miss Brittan would be watching them too. Strolling around the back of the class, as the girls tried to capture their passion in charcoal. She'd be looking at the girls' sketches over their shoulders, occasionally whispering a suggestion. The girls concentrating on their work, the room silent apart from her contented moans as Henry ravished her naked body.

Gosh, it was such a hot fantasy! Macy ran the vibrator slowly down over her restless, undulating body as she imagined Henry leaving a trail of passionate kisses over her stomach.

She imagined him looking up at her with those sexy blue eyes, holding her gaze as he began to lick her right there, right where she ached for his touch, lapping hungrily at the wetness spilling from her. His face soon smeared with her honey as if he was gorging himself on some exotic, juicy fruit.

Macy had been stroking herself through the damp cotton of her panties but now her body demanded more. She hooked her thumbs beneath the waistband and slipped them over her slim hips, kicking them off her long legs. She moaned loudly as she spread her thighs wide, lightly running the buzzing toy along the moist contours of her silky slit, along her super-sensitive perineum, over her puffy lips, and around her throbbing clit.

All the while, her classmates would be watching her and Henry as they made love; watching as she eased her wanton thighs wide apart, like opening a book. Watching her run her hands through his shaggy blond hair, encouraging him to spread her wet folds with his probing fingers and caress her pink inner lips with his restless tongue. Watching his thick, swollen cock growing harder; hearing her breathless sighs; smelling the musky scent of her desire as his tongue licked her pussy until she felt she might pass out with the sheer bliss.

Macy rolled over, her feverish body demanding more than just the teasing buzz of her vibrator. She fumbled in the darkness with one hand, until her fingers brushed the solid, fleshy silicone of the dildo. She quickly took it in her mouth, licking and sucking at it hungrily as if were Henry's prick. In her fantasy, Henry was leaning over her now; one thick arm supporting his weight as the other stroked his gorgeous cock to full hardness and guided it between her wantonly spread thighs.

Macy ran the thick, blunt end of her dong along her thighs, imagining Henry teasing her, until she simply couldn't help herself. A low, animal howl of desire escaped her plump lips as she eased the fat toy inside her, its generous girth stretching her aching lips. Sometimes she had to spread lubricant along its impressive length, but tonight she was so wet it slipped smoothly inside her.

Her young body shook and writhed, the sheets clinging to her damp skin as she slowly eased the fake cock in and out, her tight lips feeling every ripple and ridge on its slippery surface. With her other hand she ran her vibe around her aching clit in tight little circles.

She closed her eyes and saw Henry on top of her, his taut, muscular buttocks bobbing up and down driving his lovely, rock-hard cock deep inside her. She'd wrap her arms and legs around him, her nails clawing at his back, clinging on to him, enjoying the wild ride as he plunged into her, his swollen balls slapping against her thighs, his hot breath on her neck.

She was panting now, her breath coming in great sobbing gasps, her body on fire as she moved her hands faster and faster. She felt herself soaring higher and higher, the sensations becoming more and more intense until she was nearly there. Her muscles burned, and her body was as taut as a violin string as with a final frantic burst of thrusts she pushed herself over the edge and bright lights flashed inside her eyelids, as a terrific orgasm swept through her, her moans of pleasure dissipating in the warm night air.

---

Miss Brittan stirred in her sleep. Her lips curled into a sleepy smile, as she listened to the moans drifting through the thin wall. It sounded like one of the girls next door was certainly enjoying her own company! She felt a frisson of pleasure as a series of ragged, breathless moans ended with a low, unmistakeable wail of pleasure.

Although they'd made love earlier, the performance next door had reawakened her libido. Anna rolled over, pressing her soft breasts against the hard muscles of his back. She wrapped an arm around David's stomach, sliding it lower and caressing the reassuringly solid bulge in his shorts.