ANR Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
660 Followers

I, once again, dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand. I stroked it a few times before lifting it up and taking my tongue to his balls. I softly licked them and he moaned his appreciative approval. I licked them for a bit before taking them in my mouth, one at a time, and sucked on them while letting my tongue run over them while they were in my mouth. I switched back and forth a few times and even ran my tongue under his balls to that very sensitive area just before you get to the asshole. He was moaning loudly as Jessica had the phone up close to capture everything.

I let his cock fall from my hands and slap down on my face as I continued to bathe his balls. I looked up at him and saw that he was watching me as I pleasured him. With his watchful eyes on me, I again grabbed his cock and lifted it up. I let his balls fall from my mouth, but kept my mouth on him and extended my tongue and ran it up the length of his cock. His eyes rolled back as I did.

Jessica gave him a few more hits of poppers and then gave some to me. As the warm rush flowed thru me, I went back to licking his cock and on the fourth time up, I took his cock head in my mouth. He made a loud, "oh my God," as I clamped my lips down and kissed his large mushroom head. My tongue swirled around it and explored the head and lapped up the flowing pre-cum.

I did this for a bit and then took more of his cock in my mouth and slowly bobbed up and down taking no more than half of it in my mouth with each downward plunge. I did this for a bit before pulling off and saying to Jessica, "I want you to impale him in your pussy. I want to lick your juices off if him."

She turned around and backed up to him and I aligned his cock with her pussy. She pushed back and his cock slid in. She bounced back a few times and I turned around and got my head between their legs and reached up and began licking his balls as she bounced back on him. They were both moaning loudly.

After about a minute of this, I pushed her off of him and sank down on his pussy coated cock and began hungrily sucking his cock. I got deeper and deeper and then I pushed all the way down taking his entire length into my throat. I choked, but kept it there and let the thick saliva shoot out around his cock. I pulled all the way off with thick strings of saliva connecting his cock to my mouth before slamming back down again.

I took him fully in my mouth a few more times before going back to a fast, wet blowjob. He was moaning uncontrollably and I massaged his balls with my right hand while stroking my cock with my left. I couldn't believe how turned on I was and I knew I wasn't going to last very long. That's when I got a great idea.

I sucked and caressed him while stroking my cock and when I knew I was about to blow, I stood up quickly and pointed my cock at his and unloaded a heavy load of hot cum across his saliva slickened cock.

After my cum stopped flying and coating him, I quickly dropped back down and took his cum covered cock back in my mouth. I licked, sucked and slurped at his cock, cleaning my cum off and pleasuring him at the same time. My greedy mouth feasted on his large cock and my tasty cum.

This must have pushed him over the edge because shortly later he announced that he was going to cum. I kept half of his cock in my mouth and stroked the rest and soon his cock shot a large load into my mouth.

Instead of swallowing, I kept the load in my mouth and continued stroking him as I stood up. I leaned in and kissed him, pushing his load into his mouth. We kissed for a little while longer before I pulled off and said, "you taste so good. See what you've been missing?"

"Oh my God, that was amazing," was all he could say. I saw Jessica was now back on the couch rubbing her pussy fast and hard. Her body tensed up and she let out a scream as her orgasm shot thru her. She collapsed back against the couch and was panting hard.

As they both reveled in their post orgasm bliss, I dressed and said, "Thank you." I then left the room. This was their time now. Their relationship would be different now and most likely better. I had done my job and I loved every fuckin' second of it.

CSK
CSK
660 Followers
12