Answer It Now

Story Info
Answering the phone leads to her awakening.
1.1k words
4.39
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsgirl
bobsgirl
15 Followers

I've had so much support and encouragement from my friends. They are special, each and every one of them. I am honored by their friendship. Thank you all.

*

`The phone rang. I knew it was him before I even looked at Caller ID. I could tell it was going to be fast and dirty. I could tell the minute he spoke. The flurry of messages we'd exchanged this morning had grown more and more explicit. The computer screen in front of me mutely displayed his last four-word message:I'm considering calling you. I knew this morning whatI was considering, and that made me more than a little nervous.

I've never had phone sex. It's a boundary I've never crossed, mostly because of fear. I needed someone to take charge, and lead me through it. Maybe trying it would soothe this terrible restlessness I'd been experiencing. Well, I didn't want to think about that now.

I glanced at the Caller ID, and answered the phone before I could change my mind.

"Hi. I was just sitting here trying to decide how to answer you."

"I took the decision out of your hands. You didn't answer fast enough to suit me." I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. His voice was deep and commanding, and had that edge that told me he was definitely interested, but still the gentleman, I thought. I knew he'd accept it with equanimity if I changed my mind. I could continue the playful teasing, or I could drop the act and admit to myself and to him that this was exactly what I wanted. And I wanted it hard and raunchy.

"You sent me that link. You knew what kind of effect it would have on me, didn't you?"

I did? Well, yes, I guess I did. My seduction skills are very wobbly. I'm not experienced in seducing a man. I never learned how to play the flirty games men and women play as they begin the intimacy dance. I knew on some level that I was teasing him. I hoped I was teasing him. Faint sensations of power, the power Eve knew, streaked through my brain. And it pleased me. It turned me on.

"Do you know what we're about to do? You're a naughty girl for taunting me like that. You need to be punished. You're going to do what I tell you to. You're going down on your knees and take my cock in your mouth, aren't you?"

Dear God. My heart jumped into my throat. "Yes, I want to."

"Why do you want to?"

"I feel...empty. I don't know what I want. I just feel empty."

"You don't want to feel empty any more? What do you want? You know I have a hard-on for you, don't you?"

I barely whispered, "Yes."

"I'm going to stroke my cock. I'm going to masturbate. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Mmmm, yes, I want your cock in my mouth."

"Good girl. That's right. Take my cock in your mouth. Suck it. I ought to give you the throat fucking you deserve. But we'll save that for another time. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"God, yes, I would! I can taste your pre-cum. Mmmm, it's wonderful. I want to lick every drop."

"But you're not going to. I'm going to rub my cock on your lips, under your nose. With every breath you take, I want you to smell me."

My head was beginning to spin. His words were incredibly erotic, incredibly arousing. I closed my eyes, and listened intently.

"Now I want you to lie on the bed. Spread your legs for me. You want my tongue on your clit, don't you?"

"Oh, God, yes..."

"I'm going to lick and suck that clit of yours, and then I'm going to slide two fingers inside you."

"More, please, more!"

"I've got three fingers inside you now, spread wide. Touch yourself. Rub your clit while my fingers are inside you. Go on, masturbate while I watch. You like that, don't you?"

I groaned and tried to answer. My breathing deepened, my lungs feeling like bellows. With each breath, the excitement spread a little further, moving like the sweetest honey. I was no longer trying to be objective about this. I was aroused. I knew it and more importantly, he knew it. Bastard!

"Ohhh. Let me..."

"Let you what, Slut?"

"I want to suck your cock!"

"Good girl. Such an obedient little slut. You'll suck my cock, and you'll love it, won't you?"

"Yes, please. I want to lick your balls. I want to take them in my mouth. Mmmm. I love the way that feels."

"Ahhhhh. Good girl. Are you going to put your finger in my ass if I tell you to? Would you like that?"

"Mmm, yes... I'll find that sweet spot that makes you wild."

"Yes you will. That's it, baby. Slide that finger in my ass. When I come, you're going to swallow every drop, aren't you?"

"I've never done that before. But I want to."

"Yes, I know you want to. But first, you're going to make yourself come. I want you to come now! Feel my fingers in that tight little pussy! Rub that clit! Faster!"

Those words were all it took. My climax roared through me. I cried out, rhythmic bursts of sound, totally uncontrolled. It was primal. It was so damn good.

Through the phone, I heard the soft sound of his moaning. I could picture how he was touching his cock, the rapid squeezing and stroking. I could see it in my mind's eye. But the sounds... The sounds of approaching climax are so sexy. It was his turn now.

"Ohhhh. Suck me, Slut! I'm going to come in your mouth and I want you to swallow every bit of it! Now!Now!"

"Mmmm, yes, so good! Give me all you've got. I'm going to drink every drop!"

He exploded.

"Unhhhh. God...damn! I'm coming!"

For a moment the only thing either of us heard was the sound of gradually slowing breathing. I have no idea what he was thinking, but I felt victorious! He made me feel seductive and powerful. It was a tremendous boost to my self-esteem. I loved being able to turn him on with just my voice.

"Thank you. Just...thank you. I'm very glad you called."

"Oh, so am I, believe me."

I hung up the phone with a very satisfied smile on my face. Funny how things happen sometimes. Would he ever call again, with a repeat performance in mind? Would I say yes or no? Let's just say, it may have been the first time, but it probably wouldn't be the last.

bobsgirl
bobsgirl
15 Followers