Answering Her Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Kim let me slip out of her mouth as she turned to face Sue. She kept touching Sue's inner sanctum as her lips found Sue's mouth and they kissed. Sue closed her eyes and returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm. I reached over Kim and gently pinched her battered nipple. She moaned into Sue's mouth and pushed her ass back against my cock.

Sue shuddered and moaned into Kim's mouth. I let go of Kim's nipple and gently pinched Sue's nipple, pulling as I pinched. Her back stiffened and she moaned deeper and louder. The smell of her arousal got stronger and she started to shake, tremble, a little. The sounds of Kim's fingers dancing in Sue's pussy were wet and her moans were almost constant.

My thumb and index finger held her nipple and pulled harder. She sharply drew in a breath and broke the kiss. "I'm cumming!"

Her body shook and sweat popped out all over her skin. Kim worked her pussy deep and wild and Sue screamed, "I'm cummmmminnngg again!" Her eyes flew open and she realized she was in bed with me and I was the one pinching her nipple! She shook harder! Her eyes rolled up and disappeared. Kim pulled her hand away from Sue's pussy.

Sue's body suddenly relaxed and a few seconds later she jerked. Her eyes flew open and then closed again. A few more seconds and another aftershock shook her. She did calm down and the aftershocks stopped. Kim didn't wait.

She turned to face me and said, "Fuck me, please. Ignore the bruises. Slam into me! Make me scream in pain and pleasure."

She threw one leg over Sue's hip and as I moved to get between her legs she put the other leg as wide open as it would go. I said, "Sue, shove a pillow under Kim's ass." As I lifted her legs and ass up. Sue did as I asked. She sat up to watch.

My cock entered Kim and I was not slow and gentle. I slammed deep and hard from the beginning. My arms hooked her legs and held them between my chest and hers.

"Sue, suck Kim's tit! Don't bite! Just suck!" In an instant Kim squealed from the sudden pain Sue gave her. I felt her pussy grip my shaft tighter. On impulse I used my open hand and slapped Sue's ass as she knelt sucking on Kim's tit. She moaned.

My hand slapped Kim's hip and I slammed in again and again. Sue was wiggling and I saw a hand reach into her own pussy. I slapped her ass again and then slid my finger into her pussy alongside her own. She screamed, stiffened and came all over my hand. Kim shuddered and her orgasm took her as well. I shifted and pinched her bruised, swollen breast... sending her deeper into the orgasm and she flooded the bed, Sue and me with her first ejaculation. I came inside her as she came all over us.

We stopped sucking, fingering and fucking and held pretty still as our vital signs returned to near normal. My body flopped between the two women and I touched both of them. A hand on a thigh.

"I think we need to do laundry." Sue said after a few minutes.

We giggled a little and Kim said, "You think?"

"We may need to air out the whole house." I said.

Sue turned on her side and looked me in the face. "I hate you!" The words lacked fire, anger or upset.

"Why?" Kim asked.

"A man gave me an orgasm. A man had his fingers inside my cunt! How can I ever say I'm a lesbian again?"

"Lie!" I said.

"I want to still be a lesbian!"

"I promise to never tell anyone your secret." I smiled as I said it.

"You don't understand! If I'm not a lesbian I don't know who I am!"

"You're Sue. A pain whore, just like Kim. We all need to keep that a secret. The world will be Ok with you being lesbians, even sort-of Ok with you being bi but pain whores? No one will understand."

We were quiet for a while. I turned to Kim and kissed her. I bit her lip as we kissed. When the kiss ended she said, "When you bit me just now, I flooded. I am a pain whore."

I flipped over and faced Sue. Her eyes showed fear and excitement. My hands held her face and I kissed her. I forced my tongue into her mouth and kept kissing her hard until she surrendered. When she surrendered I sucked her tongue into my mouth and bit it! She moaned and her hands reached for and found my cock. I bit a little harder. She pressed her face against mine, not pulling away... welcoming me.

The kiss ended and I rolled over on top of her.

"Tell me what you want, Sue!"

"I can't!"

"Kim, tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck Sue! Fuck her hard."

"I can't!" I rubbed my cock against Se's lips but didn't press in. "Tell me what you want, Sue. My right hand held her tit and squeezed, harder and harder.

"Fuck me! Hurt me! Ruin me forever!"

My hips heard her before my brain and I slammed in all the way! She had been dildo fucked thousands of times. Fingers and vegetables had been inside her. But I was the first man to shove inside her and she screamed in both pain and pleasure. Kim slapped Sue's tits, pinched her nipples and then kissed her mouth. Sue's body got to an orgasm very quickly and I arrived at mine at the same time. Kim and Sue kept kissing and moaning through the orgasm.

I stayed in Sue until I was soft. When I pulled out I moved up and asked, "Which of you will lick the juices off my cock?"

They stopped kissing and Sue opened her mouth for me. As she took me into her mouth I noticed a little blood on her teeth. She sucked me in and held my ass with her hands. Kim got up on her knees and we kissed. Her mouth was bloody too.

The rest of the weekend was spent healing. Sue was also coming to grips with liking cock as well as pussy. I was working at understanding two women who love pain. Kim was dealing with living in a new world, nothing like any world she had ever heard of before.

On Monday morning all three of us went to work. I hadn't said anything about dinner, sleeping arrangements or what's next. They hadn't said anything about it either. Kim had gone to work with Sue. I had driven straight to the computer center where I worked.

When I went to lunch I saw a woman sitting a few tables from me who turned in her seat and I caught a glimpse of a bruise on her chest. Instead of wondering what kind of an accident she was in I wondered if she liked being bitten.

At three in the afternoon my office phone rang. Caller ID gave the number for Sue and Kim's office. I answered in my professional voice and Sue asked, "What shall we get for dinner?"

"For all of us?"

"If I'm invited. I want to be there for dinner."

"Only if your there for breakfast as well."

"Sausage or bacon?"

"Sausage. I'd like jambalaya for dinner, if that's possible."

"Ahhh, I'd like to ask for something special for dessert." Sue said.

"What would you like?"

"Sausage."

"Hips or lips?"

"Both!"

"If it's Ok with my wife, I'd be happy to oblige."

"See you at home." The connection ended. See you at home. I liked the way that sounded. As it turned out I liked the way it was as well.

***********

[The stats for my stories are like this: Only 1.7% of readers vote. Only 0.115% of people who read my stories Comment on my stories. Be one of the few, the brave, the strong... do both, vote and comment. Please make the comments constructive. I do want to improve as a writer.]

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers
12