Answering the Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now if you move again I will yank your reigns and make them rip the champs right off your nipples," I explain. I lay you back across the table and position you just right. I rub you on the neck and shoulders like a good little horsy. Your ass cheeks are so inviting, I cannot resist squeezing them with both hands. "Get ready for your ride, kitten," I warn. I add a little more lube to your hole and the tip of my cock.

Your eyes close and you face forward with your head down. You adjust your knees spreading your ass even wider for me. I began teasing your hole with my dick head, up down and around. Then, without a second thought I jab it in, just past the head with a umm! Your head rises with a grunt, you tense up, and your legs quiver. I let you relax and I rub your neck again and say, "It's okay girl." Then, I plunge it half way in with another ummm!!! Again you raise your head, tense up, and let out a deeper grunt!! Your ass is trying to strangle my cock and it feels so good! I wait until I feel you relax again and rub your neck and say, "that's a real good girl." Then you reach hand back towards me and I quickly pull lightly on your reigns and you slam you hands back down to your back.

Then another Ummmm, I plunge to the max deep and lay my weight on top of you! You grunt so loudly and tears stream from your eyes. Your whole body quivers and shakes like a seizure of sorts. I lean down and start licking your tears... so salty and good. " Very good Kitten," I say as I kiss your neck once, twice, three times. You shake your head no! Without warning and with my weight still pressing down on you pull my cock up so my head is at your entrance of you hole. From head to base and plunge to max depth again! More grunts, tremors, and tears flood from you! Now that's how a real slut takes a dick! To my surprise, you shake your head yes!

I lean down and whisper in your ear, "I will remove your ball gag kitten if you promise not to speak until spoken too." You nod yes! I unsynch the strap and pull it off. "Now kitten, I am going to lean back up and get ready to fuck your ass but remember I control the reigns!" I re-emphasize. I pull tight on your reigns and push my cock as hard as I can into your ass. Oh damn, your asshole feels so good. Awwww, from tip to base, I take my cock into your ass! You grunt and whimper even though your trying to hold it in. He is so hard now and I know that I can't take it long.

I start pumping your anus like I own you and began thinking to myself, I do fucking own you! This bitch is just going to have to take it! I look down and see you trying to block out the moment by biting your lip. "Slut did I say you could do that," I growled.

"Noooo sir", you replied, as you looked at me with your scared and tearful but still wanting eyes.

"You should know by now bitch you have to learn to do exactly what you are told," I say, as I pull the reigns tighter and reach around to your pussy and jam two fingers into you. You let out the deepest moan I have ever heard from you!

Damn your pussy is so sloppy wet. I respond by fucking your ass just as hard as I can. You moan louder and deeper! I take that as a cue to start fucking your pussy harder with my fingers and to rub your clit with my thumb. You resort to mumbling in tongues at this point! Your body tenses and my cock surges right into climax pre-mode! I pull your reigns harder than ever causing them to dig into your sweet nipple meat and your scream is deafening!

"Kitten, I accept you as my slave for training, you filthy animal!" I exclaim! "Now call me by my true name!" I demand.

"Your my Master!" you scream.

My eyes roll back into my head and I thought the ecstasy was surely at it's peak. Until I heard you cry out, "Master can I cum too?"

"Yes kitten cum for me!" I yell as the world disappears and wave after of pleasure rips through our bodies.

All I could hear was you screaming in the background! A flood of comfort and warmth engulf my entire being. I lay in bliss from what seemed like hours. I awake to your body shaking on top of me! I was lying on my back in the floor with you back to my chest. I must have collapse. Since I had your pussy and the reigns, I doubt you had little choice but to follow! I gently slide my cock from your anal peach and move from under you.

Your eyes slowly and open locked with mine. "I love you Master", you say in the sweetest little voice.

"I know kitten", I reply, as I began to stroke your hair.

You got up on your knees and shuffle over to the table with a grin. With your teeth, you grab your collar and shuffle back. I took it from you and you bowed your head. Without any reservations, I wrap it around your neck, synch it tight, and belt it. You seemed so proud and content with it on. Burying your face in my chest, you snuggle up so close. It felt as if, we finally felt the real closeness we were searching for!

"You know, I had no idea you were so skilled Master," you whisper.

"Neither did I kitten, It was simply what you needed me from me," I respond.

"I have often wondered, master, if I could be dominant like that or if you could ever be submissive," you say.

I envision you being in complete control of me and out of nowhere my cock jolts to attention! Your eyes widen and my heart races...

12