Answering the Siren's Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were tone, her ass round, her waist tapered and her breast full. She was a woman with hips, tits and ass just as God intended. She was everything her stick figured sister was not .

Mac stood still and silently soaked in her beauty gazing reverently. He saw her rub her sex against the sofa and heard her say, "Oh, yes. I'm yours. Please, take me. PLEASE!"

She continued her submissive pleading as she began to finger her pussy until her juices ran down her thighs.

"Use me. Instructed me." she said, "Your humble servant awaits. Is it wrong that I crave the guidance of someone so noble and virile?"

Mac's penis was now fully hardened and in his hand. He thought to himself, 'Mia's physique is the total embodiment of my ideal woman. Her words call out to me like a siren's song. I used to be the confident guy she is calling out to before I allowed Zoey to emasculate me.'

Mia pulled on a pointy nipple and quickly released it. The nipple snapped back and made her whole breast jiggle. She said plaintively, "Oh, master, I await you. Plunge your cock into me. Fill my abyss."

Mac quickly shed his clothes. He grabbed one of his rubbers and sheaved his throbbing cock. He told himself, 'This is the woman of my dreams, and I am the man of hers.'

Quickly, he ran over and moved her away from the sofa. He positioned himself behind the blind goddess. He grasped his iron rod and entered her. Holding her hips, he vigorously fucked her dripping snatch. He pounded his six inches into the depths of her being.

Mia came as soon as he entered her. She had worked herself into such a frenzy that her orgasm hit her full force as soon as her fantasy was fulfilled. It took her a moment to understand that her ultimate desire had turned into reality. She reached up and pulled her eye shield aside and beheld for the first time, her lord and master.

"Mac?" she said with surprise.

"Mia, I will complete you." he said.

Hearing that, Mia came again. This orgasm was more satisfying than any she had ever had in her life. Mac heard her cry of satisfaction and felt her body's spasm which forced his own. This was the perfect situation for Mia. Having been relieved of all responsibility, Mia could fully enjoy her sexuality, and they collapsed together in a heap on the floor.

The couple lay together struggling for air and savoring the wonderful rush that raced through their bodies. Mac held Mia tenderly, lovingly. A minute or two later, he whispered, "Mia, do you believe in kismet? I do. I believe it is our destiny to be together."

"Mac, what we did was wrong." she said, "We can't ever do anything like that again. You are my sister's fiancée," Mia said trying to make herself believe it, more than convince Mac of it.

Mac asked earnestly, "Did it feel wrong to you?"

Mia didn't answer. Nothing had ever felt so right.

Mac continued, "I heard you. I am the man you've been looking for all your life. I will guide you and fill the void you feel in your soul."

Mac kissed the back of her neck sending shivers down her spine. She knew deep inside herself that what he spoke was nothing but the truth. She asked quietly, "What about Zoey?"

"It's been over between us for a long time." he said honestly, "I'll tell her first thing in the morning."

Mac put the sofa cushion on the floor, they lay in their make shift bed snuggling together. Mac rolled Mia over on her back and climbed on top of her, his body dominating her. Her eyes nervously darted from side to side. Mac kissed her full on the mouth. She feebly attempted to push him off.

Mac grabbed her hands and pulled them above her head and kissed her again. All resistance stopped, and she melted into him. His hardness throbbed against her sex. She spread her legs in anticipation.

Mac held her wrist in one of his large hands and his other hand and mouth explored her body. The weak, helpless Mia surrendered to his assault and enjoyed the sex without a trace of guilt. He kissed and sucked on her breasts. He marveled at their lovely texture and fullness. Mia sighed. She found the sensations to be intensely pleasurable, doubly so because it was all beyond her control.

Mac brought her hands down and pinned them under her ass. He then spread her legs and slurped her sex. Her vagina was warm and wet. He drank her pungent fluid and he devoured her gushing pussy. His tongue sent her into ecstasy. She came hard again.

Mac waited for her to recover, then grabbed another Trojan from his robe and said, "Put this condom on me. I am going to ravish you once more. You are my love slave."

A thrill traveled through Mia's body upon hearing this and she did as she was told. Mac put her knees on his shoulders and drove hard into her undefended sex. Mia gasped at his forceful penetration and whimpered as he drove each of them to one final explosive climax. Sweaty and exhausted, she was trapped under his mass as he collapsed on top of her. She would never be happier than she was right now, except when he repeated his aggression on her willing body.

Soon they were sleeping peacefully.

*******

A hung-over Zoey woke up early the next morning. She was afraid she was going to throw up, so she immediately headed for the bathroom. She hugged the porcelain throne for a while and was comforted by its cool touch. The pain in her butt eased somewhat when she took a long piss. Thinking that some dry toast might settle her stomach, she headed towards the kitchen, where she expected to find Mac reading the paper and drinking coffee.

"What...What the hell is going on?" Zoey screamed when she found Mia and Mac sleeping together in the living room.

Her scream awakened and startled the lovers. Mac sat up. The covers slid aside revealing that they were naked. This further infuriated Zoey and she pounced on her sister.

"You slut," Zoey shouted. "Sleeping with my boyfriend."

Mia rolled over on top of the smaller Zoey.

"Get those flabby tits out of my face," Zoey shouted.

"Flabby. Ha! This is how a real woman looks," Mia responded.

The two scratched and pummeled each ineffectively. Zoey tried to pull Mia off her. She slipped her hand in between Mia's legs.

"You cum covered whore," she said feeling the dried remains of Mac and Mia's love session. Zoey didn't have the strength to lift her sister so she opted to yank her pubic hair.

"Ouch! You bitch," an angered Mia called out and slapped Zoey across the face.

Mia freed herself and pushed Zoey to the floor face down. She held her down determined to exact some sort of revenge. She pulled Zoey's night shirt up and began spanking Zoey's bare ass.

"Take that, you rotten sister," Mia said.

That statement was soon followed by "Eww, what's that?"

Mac had been sitting out the fight with his hands protecting his bare genitals. At the start of the fight, he had been slow to act due to just waking up. Then when he was confident that Mia was going to kick Zoey's ass, he decided to let the bitch take a beating.

Mac saw Zoey's pale, boney ass grow redder with each of Mia's blows. He leaned in to see what Mia was talking about. Mia spread her sister's butt cheeks for a better view. Zoey's bottom had the same cum glazing that Mia's thighs had, but hers had a brownish tint and was concentrated around her asshole.

"Gross! You had anal sex last night!" Mia said. She directed her angry eyes and accusation at Mac.

"It wasn't me. Zoey and I haven't had sex in weeks," Mac replied defensively.

"You're the slut!" Mia announced. "It was Michael, wasn't it? You two were all over each other last night."

"Ah...no...of course not....you're mistaken." said Zoey.

Zoey tried to get free, but she couldn't.

"Well, well, well...Little Miss Perfect takes it up the corn hole." said Mia, bursting out laughing and slapped her sister's abused ass one more time. She stood up proud and nude and reached for Mac.

"Come on Honey." she said, gathering up her man, "Let's get a shower and then go out for breakfast. This piece of fucking bitch of white trash needs to ice her anus."

Mia and Mac showered together. Mia was feeling great. She had triumphed over her sister in a cat fight, proven her sister to be a scheming, cheating bitch and stolen her sister's fiancée to boot. Best of all she had uncovered and accepted her need to be dominated and found the perfect man for the job.

Mac stood in the back of the shower and watched his raven hair beauty. The water glistened as it rolled down her flawless skin. She had curves in all the right places. 34C-26-36 never looked so good.

He moved forward to claim her breasts. She dropped her hands to her sides and let him have his way with her orbs. He caressed her boobs enjoying the frictionless softness the pounding water endowed them with. He toyed with her pliable nipples pulling and pinching them, eliciting moans from the one who carried them only for him now.

He reached down and cupped her furry sex. A finger penetrated her meaty lips. Her interior was as slippery and wet as the shower made her exterior. Mia was passive in action, but vocal in response.

Mac had discovered her secret. He knew she wanted him to overwhelm her. He didn't know why, but what he knew enough to make both of them very happy. Mia's mother had raised her sternly. She lectured Mia fiercely about saying 'no' to boys. The only guilt-free way Mia could enjoy her sexuality was to be dominate, the "Ma, he made me do it" defense.

"Up against the wall." he ordered her.

He leaned into her back lightly pressing her against the tiles.

"Spread your legs." he ordered.

She did so with her face and hands in contact with the wall. Mac grabbed his erect penis and shoved it through her pubic hair against the opening of her vagina. He then nipped her lightly on the ear.

Mia gasped and whimpered, "I'm not on the pill."

Mac let her words change his actions without losing control. He slapped her ass hard and said, "I'm not giving your cunt my seed. I'll be coming on your beautiful tits."

Mac quickly and roughly shoved his erection into her pussy coating his cock with her slimy juice. He then pulled out and turned the shower water off. He move the shower curtain aside and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Get out and get on your knees. I want to fuck your tits." he said, "And make is good."

The soaking wet teenager exited the tub. She was beautiful even though the wet hair on her head and crotch hung down in stringy clumps. She knelt on the bath mat and surrounded his stiff shaft with her bountiful breasts using them to jack him off. She dare not look him in the eye.

Mac enjoyed her soapy softness and her so eager to please manner. It felt great.

"Look up," he commanded.

Mac looked into her beautiful eyes and exploded. His cum shot up onto her face, throat and chest. Mac found it very satisfying.

"Clean me up." he ordered.

Mia licked his cock and abdomen until all traces of his spunk was gone. She swallowed every drop she found.

"Follow me," Mac said.

The naked couple went into the living room and confronted Zoey. She was uncomfortable with their nudity, and broken hearted to see her sister covered in Mac's cum.

"Zoey, we're through," Mac said, "You can have the apartment. Mia and I will break the news to your folks at today's Christmas party that we are the ones getting married."

12