Antha's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antha found herself standing in a new portal chamber. Behind her a similar Portal Device stood. Before her a feline Portal Keeper.

The Portal Keeper bowed his head to her.

Antha paused to admire the Portal Keeper's glossy coat of snowy fur before speaking. "I thank thee for granting me admittance. Where may I find a directory of hostels?"

"The chamber you will enter next will contain all you need," the feline gestured to the next chamber, his voice a soft rumble.

Antha bowed to the Portal Keeper and moved into the next chamber her scarlet robes rustling softly about her.

Within the next chamber sat a massive book on a pedestal. Antha began flipping through the pages, carefully examining each page for the information she required. Upon locating the Inn she was instructed to check into Antha exited the chamber.

Antha made her way through the government building that housed the Portal to the streets. She craned her head back to look up.

Hundreds of feet above her soared the cavern roof that contained the massive City of Cats. A den of cats hidden below the earthen surface. Crystals glittered in the magical light of city upon the ceiling so far above. Buildings of crystal and stone rose up around Antha, drawing her gaze every which way.

Antha drew a deep breath then proceeded down the stone avenue towards the Inn she was to reside at during her stay in this magnificent underground city. Her steps where slower then normal so she could observe the awe, inspiring architecture of the city.

Every so often Antha would pause and touch a building marveling at the beauty of the stone carvings or jeweled texture.

So enraptured by her surroundings Antha failed to notice she was being stalked.

Piercing sky blue eyes watched her every move. Christian had waited years to exact his vengeance on Draken. Now the Black Priest's pretty little daughter was just with in reach.

Christian had yet to determine exactly what he would do, but he felt sure a plan would come to mind. For the moment he contented himself to observe his pray.

Antha finally arrived at her destination, which did not disappoint. The Inn rose an impressive ten stories into the cavern. A talented Stone Molder had molded the building from the rock of the cavern. Along the lower level feline figures rose up in columns to support the upper levels. Gems and crystals where incrusted in strategic places, such as eyes and jewelry upon the figures.

Antha smiled at the beauty of the building then entered. The interior was just as impressive as the exterior. Tapestries hung on the stone walls, and plush rugs covered the floors. She was greeted by a feline with long, luxurious fur of pure onyx and eyes that shone like an emerald.

"May I be of service," the hostess purred.

"Oh yes," Antha produced a wax sealed scroll from the university. She waited patiently while the hostess surveyed the contents.

"Ah a student from Obsius. We are pleased to serve. Your room is already prepared and awaiting your stay. If there is anything at all you require all you must do is request and we will do our best to fulfill your desire. I am Tabeth," the hostess exclaimed gesturing for Antha to follow her.

Antha followed Tabeth into a chamber that had several platforms of gold within. "Your room is on the tenth floor. Here is your gem key," Tabeth placed a ruby into Antha's palm. "Your quarters are on the tenth floor. To get there just step onto the platform. Since you carry a gem key it will transport you to your floor."

Antha nodded then did as was bade to do. She felt a tickling sensation in her stomach then discovered herself standing at the end of a long hallway. She stepped down off the gold platform she was standing upon the moved down the hallway. Doors dotted the hallway leaving her confused. Which one was hers? Deciding that perhaps a pattern upon a door would let her know Antha began walking. To her delight and surprise the ruby began to door when she drew even with the third door.

Antha placed her ruby in the recession in the door. The door swung open and released the gem back into her hand. Antha stepped in, then gasped softly.

The room before her was fit for the Empress herself. Deep indigo carpets covered the floor. Tapestries of spider silk clung to the walls, depicting pastoral scenes of a primordial forest. A massive fireplace carved of pure volcanic obsidian dominated one side of the room. The opposite side loomed a four poster bed of ebony wood. Thick velvet drapes of cerulean blue hung around the bed hiding the down mattress from mostly from view.

Antha crossed the room quickly to draw the curtains back further. A plush cerulean comforter of velvet was half hidden beneath a pelt of silken ebony hued fur. She ran her hand across the fur, shivering at the silken feel of it. Antha could just imagine how it would feel to lay naked on the pelt.

Antha glanced around further, taking note of the matching ebony armoire, desk, and chair. Upon the desk a crystal bowl of assorted fruit awaited Antha. She also noted a doorway into a second chamber where she could see a massive ebony tub with an equally massive mirror standing behind it.

Like a moth to light Antha was drawn into the bath. The tub came up to her chin. Antha climbed the ebony steps to look into the depths. She reached out and touched the seats carved within. Her eyes where drawn to two gems upon the tub rim. One blue, the other red. Cautiously she touched the red gem. Steaming water began to pour from a gold tap into the tub. With a touch to the blue gem Antha adjusted the temperature to a desirable level.

Antha went and placed her bags down on the desk, the returned to the bathing chamber.

After selecting an erotic scent of musk to put in the water Antha began to disrobe. She slid her crimson outer robes on a nearby hook, then slithered out of the sheer inner coal black robes. She stood naked for a brief moment before indulging in the hot, oiled water.

Antha spent a good hour in the tub before crawling out. Her muscles, supple and relaxed. She wrapped a thick, soft towel about her body and stepped back into the sleeping chamber.

Her eyes widened at the sight that awaited her. A man that she had never set eyes upon lounged in her chair, his armored boots insolently propped upon the desk. This man was incredibly beautiful, the beauty only the damned of hell could posses. Long tendrils of platinum curls framed his bronze face. His pure blue eyes froze Antha in her tracks so intense they where. Her eyes traced his strong jaw line to his high cheekbones, then back to his eyes.

He slid from his seat with the grace of a cobra, never once letting her gaze waver from his. Antha tried to shrink away from him, but found she could not move from his now luminescent eyes, the eyes of a wolf.

He raised a strong hand beneath Antha's chin, turning her face so he could examine her carefully.

Antha dropped her eyes from his face to his armored chest. Her breath caught in her throat. She felt her heart hammer at the sight of the symbol emblazoned on his armor. He was a Ghenna Bringer of RipFang!

Antha then knew who this platinum haired Adonis was. "Christian," she breathed.

"In the flesh Antha Vampyre. I am pleased you know me, after all your father and I are very well aquatinted," he growled, his lupine voice bringing Goosebumps to Antha's golden flesh.

"You should know father well, especially after the beating you suffered at his hands. What a lucky thing for you that your own father cares for your miserable hide," Antha spat, taking a step away from Christian.

Fury surged in Christian at the verbal reminder of his humiliation. With one quick movement he struck Antha across her lovely face, knocking her to the ground.

Lights danced before Antha's eyes, blood ran from her lip. She raised herself up from the carpet to discover him kneeling in front of her.

"Yes Draken did beat me soundly, but you lovely are not your father," he hissed at her.

Antha began to whisper powerful arcane incantations behind her lips, preparing to show Christian power ran in her family.

Faster then she could track with her eyes, Christian slammed a knee into her chest, knocking the breath and arcane magic from her. "Oh no you don't."

Antha clutched at her chest pain overwhelming her. She was dimly aware of something around her neck. When she heard the click and felt it tighten she realized what he had just done. "Nooooooooo," she wailed.

"So how does it feel to rendered powerless as a human," Christian spat out at her.

Antha clawed at the Null Collar around her neck, morphing her from a powerful supernatural entity to human. She stared up at Christian with incomparable terror.

"Are you going to kill me?" she gasped, trying to sound brave.

"No, oh no little one, I have no such plans to kill you. In death your father could retrieve you quite easily. Beyond that I want no fight with Dameon or the University. I have other plans," he chuckled in dark tones.

Christian pulled Antha to her feet and shoved her over to the bed. Antha collapsed onto the soft bed face first. She buried her face into the comforters and bit back a sob. How had Christian found her so fast? How long had he been planning this attack?

Antha felt her towel ripped from her body, then she was flipped onto her back.

Christian gazed down at her nude form, a smirk curling his lips.

Antha just stared up at him unsure of what to do at this point. Christian definitely had the upper hand, and would dictate what would occur.

Christian sighed suddenly. Then began to pace like a caged wolf. Antha drew herself into a sitting position. It dawned upon Antha that Christian had not intended for the situation to have gone in this direction. Perhaps she could turn that fact into her advantage.

Christian paused in his pacing and simply gazed at Antha. She dropped her gaze down, then looked back up at him through her sooty lashes. She slowly closed her eyes and parted her lips ever so slightly in a soft sigh.

To Antha's satisfaction she heard Christian's breathing stop for just a moment, then take his breath in a sharp hiss. His footsteps approached her slowly.

She placed one hand on her cheek then let it fall to her breast and took in one long breath. Antha looked up into his eyes. Christian stood before her, obviously enraptured.

Antha dare not smile lest she give her plans away. Instead she widened her eyes and let out a soft gasp. "If you are going to have me, please be gentle. I am very new to the touch of a man."

Christian held still, vivid images of another man's hands on her skin, touching her in the most intimate of ways. He felt a surge of possessive jealousy well up in him. He wanted his hands on her flesh, caressing, touching.

Antha leaned ever so slightly away from him, arching her ribcage towards forward, tilting her shoulders back. In the back of her mind she prayed her subtle invitation would not be lost on Christian. The only way she would win this encounter was to own Christian's base desires, wrap him around her will.

Christian yanked a gauntlet off and reached out to run a finger along the side of her breast. Antha trembled at the touch but did not draw away. She let out a long soft moan instead and looked up at him.

"New to a man's touch. I think you are a vixen and well versed," Christian ground out, feeling his blood begin to pound his cock hardening painfully.

"Oh no," she shook her head vigorously in denial, "It was only last night that my virginity was stripped from me. You know I speak the truth. One can not lie to our kind."

"Who," he growled, suddenly angry he was one night to late of being the first man to enjoy her body.

"Morgan Vampyre, Syven's son. He had his way with me in a bathing chamber at the University. Took me quite by surprise. Then when I tried to get back to my chambers he plunder me in the hallway," Antha spoke softly, her voice wavering ever so slightly, her cheeks flushing at the memory.

Antha achieved her desired effect. Christian let out a low lupine growl, then leaned down to her. "That pup, I can show you what a real man is."

"I am sure of that," she replied then lay back onto the mattress and pressed her legs tightly together. Antha's feigned reluctance broke his resistance.

Christian's armor vanished from his body with a runic command. However, he took his time in striping off his clothes. Antha made a show of scooting ever so slightly away from him.

Her eyes however, remained glued to Christian's body. His body was decorated with the scars of battle and tattoo markings Antha had never seen before. She raised a finger to point at an unfamiliar claw like symbol on his hip. Christian's eyes glanced down to where she gestured then he gave her a toothy smile. "My pack symbol."

"Oh," she whispered, remembering his lycanthrope heritage from his father. Truly she was about to deal with an animal. Antha secretly hoped she was up to the challenge before her, especially since this would be her second carnal encounter.

Christian flung the last of his garments on the floor and crawled into the bed with her, a wolf stalking his prey. Antha suddenly felt like a deer in the forest, and forced herself to be calm, keeping her eyes shut as she gathered her thoughts.

Antha opened her to look into Christian's pristine blue eyes inches from hers. She froze feeling time grind to a stop. Then he brought his lips to her shoulder. She felt his tongue against her skin, and a sharp nip. His mouth followed her shoulder to her slender arm, down to her fingers. He nipped and sucked each finger, slowly, drawing out the tension..

Christian ran his tongue to the palm of her hand, nipping lightly, then to her sensitive wrist. She felt his teeth grazing her skin to her very core. Molten hot sensations began in her belly and radiated out to her breast and groin. She felt a powerful pressure began to build at the base of her spine, wetness between her thighs.

Christian brought his free hand to the top of her pubic bone. He placed the heel of his hand on the bone and began a rhythmic circular motion against the flesh. Antha arched her hips up against the sensation, a whimper escaping her lips.

He curled his fingers down into her thatch of white curls, not quite touching the hot flesh beneath. Softly he drew his fingers back, making her arch her hips desperate for his fingers to touch her throbbing flesh.

Antha clutched the comforter beneath her with both hands, amazed Christian was so gentle. Her face still aced from the earlier blow, but the rest of her flesh sizzled from his feather light strokes.

Christian lay on his side then pulled Antha against his body, her hip against his abdomen. He carefully turned her face to face him then kissed her bruised lips. She flinched from the mixture of pain and pleasure of the kiss. He was gentle, not rushing the kiss, running his tongue across her lips before delving into her mouth. Just as she had with Morgan, Antha surrendered to Christian. She melted against him, inviting him to explore her hot mouth.

Christian sucked at her tongue the lightly bit it, drawing a sharp gaps from Antha. Her blood was starting to boil as it had with Morgan. She struggled to keep her mind coherent. Antha knew she must keep the upper hand with Christian. When this was finished she wanted to own his soul.

He stroked her thigh in an upward motion, taking note of the damp trickle along her flesh. Christian increased the pressure of his kiss, feeling the start of the slip towards the bestial wolf within his being.

He wanted to dominate her, make Antha scream his name, thrust himself into oblivion, but that would not fit his plan. He had to fight to maintain control. He continued to stroke and touch her body all over. Her back, thighs, arms, nothing left untouched.

He left her lips to suckle first one breast the other, taking his time. Antha moaned softly, writhing against Christian before allowing her hands to roam his body. There was something so intangible yet different between him and Morgan. That step closer to the wolf prowling through the forest. His skin had a different texture, his muscles raw and primitive feeling.

Christian suddenly rolled onto his back and pulled Antha onto his body. She felt his shaft against her backside. Antha looked down at Christian in surprise. She wiggled just slightly, drawing out a long growl from Christian.

Antha leaned forward and licked Christian's lip then lifted herself up to her knees.

Ever so slowly Antha lowered her body down onto his cock. She felt the hard length of it slip into her tight, wet canal. The sensation of being over him was so different so erotic, Antha felt herself shaking uncontrollably. She looked down past her breast into his eyes for a brief moment. His hands clasped her hips, his fingers stroking her back. Antha remained motionless her breath caught in her chest. Then, slowly she began to undulate her body, learning her own rhythm.

Christian struggled with the wolf in him, maintaining iron control over its primitive desires. He was going to show this little vixen the he was in control.

Antha arched her back and closed her eyes moving her body to peak. The orgasm was beginning to build. She was to far gone to notice his calculating look. Closer, closer she felt her body tension increasing, so close to rapture. Any moment she would explode.

To Antha's vast surprise she found herself dumped unceremoniously on the bed just as she was about to cum. Her body aced with unfulfilled desire. She stared up at Christian in utter shock.

He now stood next to the bed a superior smirk on his face. Christian uttered one arcane command and was fully armored once more.

"The only person who can get that collar of is me. It was a gift from my god after suffering defeat at your father's hands. Now Antha Vampyre you must come to me and deal on my terms," Christian laughed a cruel mocking laugh. "You will beg."

He swept from the room, his footsteps echoing loudly in Antha's ears. She collapsed on the bed and let out a long angry scream of frustration and rage. The bastard had used her!

Antha lay sobbing on the bed for what seemed an eternity. Even if she did go back to the university her body was trapped as a human. She would have to track him down and convince him to remove her collar.

Once Antha had cried herself out she went and fetched her robes. Hopefully she would at least be able to cast spells as any human mage would.

With a resigned sigh she attempted a simple Fairy Fire incantation. To her pleasure colorful flames outlined her desk and fruit bowel. Antha sighed then realized how hungry she was suddenly. With as much dignity as she could muster Antha fetched herself fruit and dined.

Antha nibbled at the fruit and pondered her dilemma. At least she could wield arcane spells to her advantage. Silently she wondered if Christian would stay in the city.

12