Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she squeezed her breasts in excitement as the water drummed and hammered into her cunt. Her hips twitched and jerked back and forth. She clenched the shower-rod and gasped and her face contorted in a rictus of pleasure, her head arching back, falling forward, rolling from side to side as she moved the water-jet around in her groin.

A few minutes later, she emerged from the bath with a towel wrapped around her waist, her torso bare. Her body glistened with water. Absurdly, there was a big, long carrot on her desk.

Taking it, she turned and advanced to the door. Kamesh froze, terrified that she might fling it open and catch him. Instead, she stopped and slowly dropped her towel. Her cunt was inches from his eye, just on the other side of the door. His vision filled with it. He stared at it greedily, longing to plunge his now throbbing penis into it again and again, to feel its heat and wetness and tightness.

On the other side of the door, Veronica parted her cunt-lips and he saw clearly the tender bright cunt-flesh, the hard stub of her clitoris and he longed to suck it, nibble it, taste the juice that seemed to flow still for the flesh was wet. She lay on the floor on her back and spread her legs wide, lifting her feet to the wall on either side of the door beyond which Kamesh knelt, gasping and gaping. Now she was right in front of him and he was looking between her split legs, straight down at her unfurled cunt.

Veronica smiled wantonly at the door, and, holding the carrot, inserted it slowly into her cunt. Her arms were stretched and her breasts bunched between them. Kamesh gasped. Slowly, she began to masturbate, moving the carrot in and out of her cunt. He watched it grow wet and shiny with her cunt-juices. She murmured in pleasure and her hips lurched and rocked and her body rocked gently back and forth. She moved the carrot in and out of her cunt, round and round. Licking a fingertip, she moistened her aureoles and caressed her breasts sensuously while her other hand kept working between her legs. On and on she went and finally exploded, gasping and mewing, her hips arching and lurching upward.

Slowly, she slid the carrot out of her slit and, with a lascivious grin, began to nibble on it.

All this time, her eyes were on the door and it seemed as if she knew he was there and wanted him to be. *Fuck me*, she seemed to say. *I want you*. It was what he desired more than anything else in the world and, on the other side of the door, so did she, groaning, Kamesh exploded, flooding his hand with jizz.

And then she got up and hung her towel over the doorknob, covering the keyhole and eclipsing his pleasure.

Kamesh did not get her that day, both chickened out and did not push for the forbidden pleasure and it had to wait for another day,

A few days later – he had just come back from work in the afternoon and Veronica was feeling sexy and they were alone -- neither Aruna or Auesha were there today, and Shanti was out of town. She lay in bed, masturbating gently and unhurriedly with a large, long white radish. She slid the vegetable gently in and out of her cunt and ached to have a real penis in her flesh. If only there was a man available ... realisation hit her suddenly and she stopped. Kamesh, she was here to get him taste her pussy.

Of course. Kamesh was available. He was in the house, and they were alone, and she had been tormenting him long enough. It was time to act. Veronica's pulse quickened.

Abandoning the radish, her heart racing with excitement, Veronica got up. She knotted her hair quickly behind her head and, for a second, debated what to wear. Looking around, she spotted her tennis gear, and grinned in delight.

If it worked for Kenny, it would work for Kamesh. Quickly, she slipped into her white cotton T-shirt and short tennis skirt, deliberately abjuring all underwear. She braided her hair and, holding her shoes in one hand, her racquet in the other, she twirled before her full-length mirror. The T-shirt was translucent and her breasts and nipples and aureoles were clearly visible. Her breasts bounced as she moved and she thought it very erotic.

Bending over, she smiled at her reflection as she saw her skirt slide up her thighs and reveal her buttocks and naked cunt beneath. Perfect. Kamesh would not be able to resist.

He was in the hall, sprawled on the floor working on the laptop computer when she entered and dumped her sports bag on the sofa seat. For a moment, she looked at him with a rush of pleasure. He wore a tight white vest and skimpy shorts and his body looked gorgeous. He looked up at her and she saw the swift intake of breath.

"I'm going to the shop, want something" she murmured, eyeing him lasciviously.

He stared at her and nodded slowly.

She turned her back and bent forward at the waist over the back of the couch to pick up her bag, her feet spread apart. Her skirt slid up, high over her hips and she heard him gasp when he saw her naked buttocks and thighs, the puckered darkness of her anus, the bewitching fuzz of her cunt. With her legs spread, her cunt-lips opened slightly and he could even see the tender flesh within.

She paused for the merest fraction of a second, letting him have a good look. There was no sound, utter silence. The fingers on the keyboard fluttered in the breeze from the fan. Veronica didn't move. Suddenly, she gasped. Kamesh's hands slid up her legs and over her buttocks. She wanted to turn and look at him, but held herself back. A soft rustle, a snap and then she bit her lower lip and felt dizzy with excitement. His cock, thick, long, hard, throbbing, pressed between her buttocks and thighs, moving to her cunt. Veronica tensed, trying to gauge its size. The heat was intense and overpowering. It pressed to her cunt-lips. His hands pushed her T-shirt up under her arms and roved over her breasts. They were hard and swollen with excitement, her nipples erect. She held still.

And then the heat of his cock burst into her cunt and she cried out, her head snapping up, her face contorting in an explosion of pleasure. His penis surged powerfully into her flesh and his fingers crushed her breasts. Veronica dug her fingers into the upholstery and moaned, her head jerking up, her mouth opening in a wide 'O' of lust. She felt a rush of joy ... she had him now! The young man flexed his buttocks and his hot, hard penis drove deeper into her cunt. Veronica gasped and cried out, her cunt contracting and convulsing frantically on his penis. Kamesh groaned in excitement.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" he gasped softly. "Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh god yes!"

Kamesh fucked her hungrily, rapidly, hard. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt and then began to rock his hips swiftly, running it greedily in and out of her flesh. Veronica gasped and cried out, rocking back and forth under him. His cock felt wonderful, better than she had hoped. It was hot and hard and it mashed her gorged clitoris in its passage. Faster and faster he went, plunging into her sodden cunt-flesh. Veronica began to orgasm helplessly. Kamesh gasped, flinging his head back, holding her hips and jerking her cunt up and down on his shaft, squeezing her swinging, swollen breasts feverishly. His cries rang in her ears, obscene, guttural.

"Ohhh uhhh yes uhhhh ohhh uhh yes ... uhhh ... c'mon baby ... c'mon Veronica c'mon take it ... take my cock ... c'mon ... Ohhhh uhhh yes!"

She whimpered in pleasure and rocked back and forth under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling, her gold necklace swinging against her chin. His thighs slapped softly at her buttocks as the swollen penis sawed rhythmically in and out of her flesh.

On and on he went, driving his penis in and out of her cunt, his thighs pummeling her buttocks, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing, his hips swinging back and forth, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between the curves of her buttocks. At last, moaning, he lost control.

He drove deep into her with a rasping cry, ramming himself into her flesh, making her cry out and, buried deep in her spasm cunt-flesh, his buttocks twitching and flexed taut, his cock throbbing furiously, he came.

Veronica moaned in joy as she felt the sharp sting of his sperm in her cunt-flesh. jet after jet of jizz spurting into her hot slit. Slowly, he eased out of her.

Veronica stayed bent over, panting and gasping, her body burning with lust. At last, she straightened and turned to face him. His face was grey with tension and nervousness, fear of the consequences of what he had done. Veronica smiled slowly, seductively and, stretching out her hand, pulled him to her.

"Thank you," she murmured her face close to his. "That was wonderful."

Kamesh's expression was an almost comic mix of relief and shock. She giggled.

"There's something you should know," she said, her lips fluttering against his. "I've been waiting for this a long time. I am been wanting it teasing you for quite a while now."

Kamesh's eyes widened in surprise and disbelief, though he did think she was setting him up but for what – he was not so much a hunk, there was something missing – a code he must crack.

"Really," she smiled. "I was. It's not my first time, you know. I've been fucking Kenny these past few weeks and even his friend. I've seen you, too, with Aruna ... and I wanted you to fuck me."

Kamesh's eyes were full of wonder and surprise. He grinned his delight.

"Hey, cool, man!" he said. "Great. Really great."

She giggled and tilted her head up to his. "C'mon, Kamesh boy ... I'm still hot. Fuck me again!"

He shook his head in wonder and, sliding his hands up her T-shirt to cup her breasts, found her nipples still hard with excitement. He kissed her slowly, his tongue slipping between her lips. Veronica's tongue met his and their kiss deepened and she squirmed erotically against him.

"God, I want to fuck you so much," he growled.

Veronica's eyes dancing with lust. "Yes," she breathed. "Fuck me, Kamesh."

"Like a whore."

"God yes. Fuck me ... fuck me like a whore, Kamesh!"

He laughed, his eyes sparkling with pleasure. They moved to the living room, and, on the cool tiles in the centre of the room, for the next hour or more, Kamesh fucked Veronica slowly and relentlessly, taking her repeatedly, making her come again and again.

It was wonderful. Kamesh was imaginative, controlled, hard-bodied, skilled, not quite as good as Kenny, but better than Shankar.

Veronica started to have orgasm repeatedly as he fucked her mouth, her breasts, and her cunt repeatedly in a variety of positions.

When he licked her slit, he did at length, with exquisite delicacy of touch and she went wild with excitement, gasping and thrashing and writhing, crushing her breasts erotically, her body jerking and lurching as though under a man's thrusts.

Veronica couldn't get enough of it. When he stopped, she groaned and flung herself at him, burying her face in his crotch, sucking his cock furiously.

He groaned and exploded in her face, making her moan as the hot seed splashed into her mouth and over her face and breasts. He fucked her again, slowly and deeply on her back on the living room floor, his penis gliding in and out of her cunt, then faster and faster till he was ramming furiously in and out of her flesh.

Veronica responded in unison, arching in joy when he came at last, his head snapping back, his penis buried deep in her flesh, spurting heat into her cunt.

Now Kamesh lifted his head from her crotch and smiled as she moaned softly in pleasure. She looked lovely, naked except for her gold necklace, earrings, finger-rings. Very sexy. He rose to his knees and she turned around and pushed her face between his thighs and began sucking his penis greedily. He grunted in pleasure and fucked her face unhurriedly, moving her head back and forth with one hand, pumping his hips.

"Mm ... yes ... take it ... that's nice ... suck it, Veronica-bitch... suck it ... yeh ... like that ... Ohhh yes ... suck it harder, whore ... come on!"

Veronica loved the dirty talk. It turned her on. She sucked her employer's penis harder, using her tongue on the cock-head adroitly, relishing the musky odour and tang of his pre-cum gunk. He flunghis head back and moaned softly, his cock spurting beads of pre-cum jizz and, smiling happily, she licked and swallowed them.

He groaned and rocked her head between his legs, fucking her face with immense pleasure. His cock filled her mouth and distended her face. She swirled her tongue cunningly around the cock-head in her mouth. He pushed her head away after several minutes.

They fucked slowly. She went down on her back and, leaning over her, he squeezed his penis slowly into her body. Veronica murmured in pleasure, arching under him, caressing his bulging biceps and taut, flexing buttocks as he pumped his hips rhythmically up and down. He kissed her gently, his tongue slithering between her lips.

"Hey, whore," he murmured, his tongue in her ear.

"Mm, what?" Veronica craned her neck and sucked gently on his dark nipple.

"Want some excitement?"

"This is exciting."

"More exciting."

"Like what?"

"I want to fuck the woman who has sent you here, she you and me together."

She froze and then smiled, her eyes dancing with excitement.

"How do you know she put me on you to fuck me, now that you seem to have cracked it, I was waiting for you to tell, one of these days.She craves for you though and put me here to try you out "

12