Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh ... yes ... yes ... oh god yes Kamesh yes! Ohhhhhh yes! Ohhh that's so good ... mmm ... yes ... that's it ... lick me, Kamesh, yes! Ohhh lick my slit Ohhh ma yes!"

Shanti loved being tongue-fucked. The sensations were exquisite, delicate, intense, profound, his tongue rapped and jabbed at her clitoris, flicked it, his teeth nibbled it, his lips sucked it. She gasped and cried out, crushing her breasts in her hands, her hips pumping joyfully up and down the cries frenzied and aroused. Her cunt-juices flowed thick and free and Kamesh lapped them in pleasure, relishing the musky taste of her sex. She was on the verge of an orgasm when he stopped and pulled away. She groaned in despair, her hips twitching and heaving, her breathing ragged, her voice hoarse. He laughed gently and got to his feet again, pulling her up to her knees, pushing his cock at her face. Moaning, Shanti began jerking it one fist and then took it in her mouth and started sucking him again. Now her hunger was sharp and keen and she gripped his hips and sucked his cock deeply and hungrily, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. He pumped his hips at her face, holding her head and moving it back and forth, reaching down to fondle her swollen breasts. She caressed his balls, tongued them, licked them, smiling to herself at the sight of her *mangalsutra* draped around his hips, twined over his shaft, its amulet against his balls. She scraped his shaft with the *mangalsutra* between her lips and he grunted and pushed his cock into her mouth again. She slid a finger between his buttocks and pressed it to his anus.

"Mm, yeh ... c'mon suck it, bitch," he grunted. "Suck it good ... mm, yeh ... that's it c'mon ... suck it harder ... Ohhh yeh!"

His anus went into spasm and convulsed under the pressure of her finger. That gave her an idea. She stopped sucking him and looked up. "Turn around. And bend over," she murmured. "I want your ass.

He chuckled and obeyed. Turning his back to her, he bent forward over the low bed, his hands flat on the counterpane, his legs spread wide.

Shanti shuffled around till she was behind him, on her knees. She pressed her face between his buttocks. Kamesh moaned softly. His anus was taut, puckered. Her tongue swirled over it. He moaned softly, his pulse quickening with pleasure. He could feel the softness of her face, the smooth skin of her cheeks and the moistness of her tongue between his buttocks. Her tongue rapped at his anus and her fingers stroked his cock and balls gently, deftly. Kamesh's body rippled with lust; his balls surged with excitement. Now Shanti unclasped the *mangalsutra* from the small of his back and drew the two strands between his thighs and up into the cleft between his buttocks. Her lips slid lower, down along the hard ridge of flesh under his anus to his balls. She sucked his balls one by one, flicked them with her tongue in her open mouth. She took the ends of the *mangalsutra* and pressed them to his anus with her fingertip as her head burrowed between his thighs. Now her head was under his cock, tilted back like a suckling calf's, and the *mangalsutra* ran over her cheek and behind her, to his buttocks. She flipped around between his legs and began sucking his cock again and pressed her finger to his asshole.

Kamesh gasped and yielded and she slid the strands into his anus. He flung his head back and moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck yes! Ohhhh yes Shanti yes! Ohhhhh god yes!" he gasped.

Her fingertip slipped into his anus and he groaned, jerking her head back and forth, pumping his hips at her face, his head flung back, his penis throbbing in her mouth. Her finger slid in and out of his anus, twisting and rolling the beads of her *mangalsutra* in his rear channel. The fires in his loins grew and spread. He gasped, his magnificent chest heaving, his face flushed with excitement. Abruptly, she stopped sucking his cock and slipped her finger out of his anus. He groaned. She grinned at him, and ensured that a good bit of her *mangalsutra* was still in his anus. He was about to pull it out when she stopped him.

"Leave it. I want it there. For later."

"Bitch."

"It takes two to tango, stud," she giggled. "That's my insurance."

"For what?"

"To make sure you come inside me."

"Fuck you."

"I certainly hope so."

He grinned and pushed her down on her back on the large, low, well-sprung bed. She giggled at the sight of her *mangalsutra* twined round his cock and balls, embedded in his ass. He scowled at her in feigned irritation. She giggled again, and her laugh was infectious and he laughed with her.

"It looks very cute," she said.

"Married to the cock."

"Mm. C'mon, Kamesh. Let's fuck."

He bent over her and they kissed slowly and deeply, fondling each other's bodies. He cupped her breasts and she caressed his muscular back and deep chest sensuously. He rummaged between her legs and they opened readily for him. Reaching into the drawer of the bedside table, he found a dildo. It was ten inches long, a hollow cylinder with knurls and knobs and spikes and ridges on its surface. Both ends were open, one slightly narrower than the other, so that it tapered. The edges were smoothly rounded. It was one of Shanti's favorites. Her eyes glittered when she saw it in his hands and she opened her legs and pulled her cunt-lips wide with one hand for it.

"Fuck yes, I want that," she muttered. "C'mon, shove it into my slit."

Slowly, Kamesh pressed the tube into her cunt. Shanti gasped and arched, the fingers of one hands keeping her cunt-lips stretched wide, her other hand digging into his shoulders. Her back arched and her mouth jerked open. Kamesh bent his head and sucked her breast, lying on side beside her. He pressed the tube deeper into her. Shanti's head snapped back, her neck craned, her face twisted in a rictus of lust. She squeezed her breasts with her free hand in a frenzy, her other hands clawing her cunt-lips wide. The huge tube tunneled into her flesh, the knobs and ridges and knurls crushing her cunt-flesh and clitoris, the hard spikes bending as they went in, then flipping up inside her to scrape her cunt-flesh gently.

"Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh ohfuckohfuckohfuck ohh yes oh yes oh uh oh oh oh uh oh uh," Shanti gasped, her chest heaving, her body writhing, her hips pumping.

Kamesh slid the dildo deeper and deeper into her and then began to masturbate her with it. His eyes never left her face. Shanti moaned and gasped, writhing and thrashing erotically on the bed by him. Her face was radiant with lust. He kissed her hungrily, immensely aroused by the sight of her. She groaned and caressed her breasts sensuously, hissing in pleasure as he rocked the dildo in and out of her flesh. Her hips pumped and jerked and her body jerked and snapped and rolled gently up and down on the bed. Kamesh sucked her breasts sharply and then, without warning, pressed his lips to the open end of the dildo and started blowing into it. Shanti gasped and cried out and arched steeply, her fingers digging into his hair. His breath was funneled by the dildo and speared her slit like a hot knife. He exhaled sharply, repeatedly, and her body jerked and arched, convulsing frantically. He crushed her breasts in his hands and she groaned, her hips thrust up, quivering in tension as the orgasm neared. Just before it broke, he rose. Her face twisted in rage and then the anger gave way to an expression of incredulous joy and wonder, for he had moved up over her, between her legs, and was slowly squeezing his rigid penis into the tube that impaled her cunt. He grinned down at her.

"Like it?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped in awe as she felt his huge penis stretch the sheath and, through it, her cunt.

His penis squeezed through the sheath, both moving deeper into her, the ridges and knobs and knurls and spikes crushing her cunt-flesh. She gasped and moaned, her breath coming in sharp, heaving, ragged cries as he pushed and tunneled deeper and deeper.

'Oh god yes oh yes oh yes fuck me Ohhhh fuck me yes ohhh god yes Kamesh yes fuck me please ohhh yes!" Shanti gasped.

Now his magnificent body was angled over hers, his arms outstretched, his biceps bulging. On his knees between her thighs, he flexed his buttocks slowly, squeezing his cock deeper still into her flesh. Shanti's head swam with delirious excitement. It was wonderful, the very best fucking, better than with anyone else. She clung to his arms, panting and gasping like a bitch in heat, her chest heaving. Kamesh grinned down at her and pushed his cock deeper into her cunt. She was a fabulous fuck: her cunt was hot and tight as a vice, sucking voraciously and greedily on his mammoth erection and her fair-skinned, curved body throbbed and writhed eagerly for more. Deep in her flesh, he paused.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh," Shanti panted.

Her eyes were closed, her lips parted, her nostrils flared and her head was arched. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. Kamesh thought she looked incredibly lovely. He bent his head and dragged his tongue down her face to her breasts. She moaned as he lapped at one stiff nipple, then the other then slowly nibbled on them. Her hips gyrated beneath his.

"Come on, come on, come on," she muttered. "Fuck me, Kamesh, fuck me ... please!"

Gently, he began fucking his wife's best friend with smooth, long strokes, moving his hips steeply up and down, slowly back and forth. His penis moved a full ten inches in its sawing, grating, grinding, spiraling length; and the thick rubber tube rasped and scraped over her cunt-flesh as he moved. His buttocks flexed and un-flexed rhythmically, steadily, unhurriedly. His penis crushed her cunt-flesh. Beneath him, Shanti gasped and panted, her back arching and falling in a rhythm that matched his thrusts. Kamesh watched the spasms of lust and pleasure on her face, moving slowly and unhurriedly. She dug her hands into his thick biceps, her forearms along his. Her breasts were hot and swollen. Her cunt was incredible: hot and tight and wet, convulsing and cramping powerfully on his piston like penis.

"Ohhh Kamesh yes! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhh ... uhhh ... Ohhhh ... uhhh ... ohhh uhhh ohh uhh ohhh uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uhhh ohhh uhhh yes!" she gasped.

Her body rocked and jerked and her breasts jiggled and bounced with his thrusts. Kamesh kept moving with an utterly steady, metronomic action, his penis sliding in and out, in and out in and out. Shanti's head rolled from side to side and she whimpered deliriously. His mammoth penis, sheathed in the hard rubber tube, crushed and plundered her flesh, filling her cunt to bursting. She could feel the extraordinary heat and hardness of him. Whimpering her hips and cunt heaving rhythmically under his, she smiled sensuously at him, caressing his handsome face, his deep chest.

Arching her head, she licked his small, hard nipples. Her hands slid down his back to his buttocks and she began toying with the *mangalsutra* that was still half-embedded in his anus. Kamesh smiled, grunting in pleasure, as she moved it in and out of his ass with her fingertip and then slowly began to draw it out. The release in pressure was exquisitely erotic. He groaned and pressed his cock deeper into her flesh, making her moan and arch in delight under him. The *mangalsutra* twined in her fingers, she caressed his body and back and arms. Kamesh's rhythm did not vary and Shanti whimpered deliriously; it was incredible, this relentless, demanding, driving fucking.

Kamesh paused and slipped the sheath of his cock. Shanti waited, whimpering, gasping and panting under him. Slowly, he slid into her again. She gasped, arching hard as his huge penis tunneled into her flesh, hot and hard. It felt wonderful, having his naked cock in her cunt at last. She groaned, and her hips churned hard against his. He fucked her for several minutes in that position, with the same, steady, unvarying rhythm. And then he began to move faster. Beneath him, Shanti cried out, her body twisting and lurching and writhing as the huge penis plundered her flesh. His buttocks flexed and un-flexed and his hips rose and fell in a mesmerizing, rapid rhythm. His cock appeared and disappeared into her flesh, pushing and squeezing and tunneling and burrowing and plowing in deeper and deeper.

"Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh ma uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh," Shanti panted deliriously, her head whipping from side to side.

"C'mon, take it, take it, bitch, take it, take my prick, whore take it! Oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes take it *rundi, chul saali rahnd chul*!"

His words burned in her ears. He bent his head and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She arched her body under his, her breasts hot under his chest. She gripped his face, her *mangalsutra* twined in her fingers, and kissed him feverishly, sucked his earlobe, swirled her tongue lasciviously through his ear in an utterly wanton gesture.

"Harder," she gasped. "Fuck me harder, Kamesh! Fuck me like a whore!" He grunted and rose on his outstretched arms and knees. Flinging his head back, gasping loudly, he started ramming and reaming his cock into his sister-in-law's flesh. His hips snapped rapidly back and forth and his huge penis plunged went faster and faster, in and out of her cunt, till he was entering her at a furious, ramming pace. His knees levered her thighs wide and Shanti lay pinned under him, her body jerking and rocking violently with his thrusts. Her orgasm loomed and then broke in a series of crashing, back to back orgasms. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his penis. Groaning, he slowed abruptly and skewered her heavily, with a cruel, rolling twist of his hips that made his penis enter her from all angles. She gasped and cried out, her hands crushing her breasts in an erotic frenzy and then, abruptly, he resumed ram-fucking her. Shanti cried out thinly, her face contorting and twisting with lust as the huge cock hammered into her flesh. Her orgasm intensified and dragged on.

Finally, it ebbed and he slipped out of her cunt and turned her over onto her front. Shanti moaned thickly, her body still trembling with tension. Kamesh leaned over, his lips hot on her skin. She was sweating and strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck. His hard penis throbbed against her buttocks. He shoved his hands under her body and cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard. She groaned. Her face was turned on one side. He tongued her ear, sucked her lobe, kissed her deeply. He pressed his penis into the cleft between her buttocks. Shanti murmured softly as she felt the huge cock-head at her anus.

"I want your ass," he murmured. "I want to fuck your butt."

Shanti loved being sodomized. The erotic sensations of being fucked in the ass were unmatched; and no one did it better than Kamesh, with his monstrous penis and awesome skill. Incredibly, there was never pain, just wave after wave of intense pleasure. She spread her legs, squirming, lifting her buttocks. Kamesh chuckled.

"Later," he murmured. "After I finish with your cunt."

Kneeling behind her, he pulled her up onto her knees and forearms. Shanti groaned as he caressed her body, fondling her swollen, pendulous breasts, her belly, her hips, her buttocks and thighs. Her knees spread and he pressed his penis between her buttocks to her cunt. She groaned softly when she felt the fierce heat of the cock-head at her cunt-lips; and then, with a loud moan, flexing his buttocks and swinging his hips, he thrust into her smoothly and deeply. Shanti gasped sharply as the enormous penis burst into her cunt, surging swiftly deep into her body. Her head snapped up, her mouth jerked open in a wide 'O' and her body lurched forward.

"Ohmaunh AHHHHHHHHH!" she gasped. "Oh ma oh ma oh ma OHHH!"

"Yeh ... ohfuckyes!" Kamesh breathed as her cunt convulsed frantically on his hard, throbbing penis, squeezing it eagerly. Shanti's face creased in radiant pleasure. Moaning, she swung her hips gently in circular motion, mashing her cunt-flesh with his cock, spiraling backward onto his penis. "C'mon Kamesh fuck me fuck me ... please ... fuck me," she whimpered.

Grunting in pleasure, his fingertips in the small of her back, Kamesh fucked her steadily and swiftly. His hips swung back and forth in an undulating, curving action so that his penis sawed in and out of her cunt like a scimitar. Shanti moaned and cried out, rocking and jerking under him, her body swinging back and forth, her heavy, swollen breasts bouncing. Kamesh grabbed her *mangalsutra* from the bed where she had abandoned it and, flipping it over her neck again, twined his fingers in it and then cupped her breasts. Shanti gasped as the hard, cold metal bit into her aching, rigid nipples. "Oh yes! Ohh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Kamesh! Fuck me harder!" she gasped.

They moved faster and faster and his penis appeared and disappeared between the creamy curves of her buttocks. Her breasts wobbled and swung with her necklaces. Her buttocks bounced off his thighs. He gripped her breasts and jerked her back and forth on his cock dragging her cunt down deeper and deeper, burying his burning penis in her hot, wet cunt-flesh. Her cunt convulsed and cramped in a frenzy of his penis and he groaned. She shoved a hand under her thighs and squeezed his balls eagerly.

Gasping in pleasure, Kamesh leaned forward over her, his hips pummeling her buttocks, and gripped her pendulous breasts. Shanti whimpered in joy and her buttocks writhed erotically under him. She turned her face to his and he kissed her hungrily, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. Her breasts were hot and swollen in his hands, the nipples rigid. Kamesh crushed his cock deeper into her cunt.

With shuddering moan, Shanti orgasm, her cunt biting down on his sawing penis.

Kamesh gasped and grimaced, his handsome head flung back, his muscular body corded, sheathed with sweat. Holding her hips, he jerked her body back and forth greedily, yanking her cunt up and down the length of his shaft. Shanti moaned thickly, her head hanging between her arms.

At last he slowed and sank back on his haunches, his cock still inside her, bringing her body upright on her knees. She knelt in front of him, his cock deep in her cunt his hands on her swollen breasts. She tilted her face back and looped an arm over his neck. He kissed her, licked her armpit sucked her breast. She moaned writhing out her buttocks on his lap. "God I love your cock in my slit," she whimpered.

"And I love your cunt on my prick," he smiled, licking her nipple.

Kamesh squeezed and fondled her swollen breasts. Shanti whimpered, writhing in pleasure on his lap, and kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. His penis throbbed in her slit. Groaning, she arched her head and, leaning forward on her outstretched arms, began to move her body back and forth, sliding her cunt up and down the length of his immense shaft.

As her cunt went into a spasm and convulsed on his penis, squeezing eagerly on its thickness and hard heat. Kamesh crushed her breasts and moved her body up and down on his penis. They moved faster, their bodies rocking and jerking with rising urgency, her cunt sliding steeply up and down the length of his immense tumescence. Kamesh squeezed her heavy, swollen breasts and rolled them in his palms. Shanti moaned and ground her cunt around on his cock.

"Fuck me fuck me... yes ... fuck me Kamesh ... ohhhh god yes!"

"C'mon, take it! Take it Shanti, take my cock!" he grunted, swirling his tongue through her ear.

Shanti trembled and moaned and arched her head. "Ohhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Kamesh yes ... ohhh god yes!" she gasped.

She whimpered and moaned as another orgasm rocked her body. Her cunt convulsed on his cock and her hips sank down deeply. Her face jerked upward and she gasped loudly, her back arching stiffly. Kamesh crushed her swollen breasts and tugged at her nipples. She shuddered and writhed on his lap. He waited patiently as the orgasm ebbed.