Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," he grunted his tongue in her ear. "Now I want your ass, bitch. I want to fuck your butt. Come on."

Shanti groaned thickly. Her head swam with pleasure and excitement. She enjoyed being sodomized and no one did it better than her brother-in-law. Gasping, she slid off his penis and she leaned forward again, pressing her shoulders to the bed, lifting her buttocks and hips high. She spread her knees wide apart and her buttocks creased open, exposing her tender anus to his view. Kamesh chuckled softly and caressed the narrow opening. Shanti writhed at his touch. Bending, he pressed his face to her butt and rimmed her ass with his tongue. She groaned loudly, her face turned on side on the bed. Her anus was musky and erotic to the taste. Her buttocks writhed in pleasure as he ran his tongue round and round the puckered flesh, pressing inward.

He rose and straddled her hips in a deep, strong squat, his knees bent. Shanti tensed as he pressed his penis between her buttocks. The enormity of his cock-head was at her anus.

"Set?" he murmured.

She nodded. Slowly, he flexed his buttocks. His hips slid forward. The huge cock-head pressed at the tight flesh of her anus, pushed through. The cock-head popped into her rear-channel.

"Ohunhhohunhunhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The breath whooshed from Shanti's throat. She dug her fingers into the rich counterpane. Her face contorted in a rictus of lust, her mouth wide open, her eyes squeezed shut, her lips drawn back over her strong, white, even teeth. Her neck jerked back and her body arched inward. Her buttocks stiffened, quivered, tensed. Kamesh paused with his cock-head in her asshole. "You okay?" he murmured softly. "Shall I stop?"

Shanti gasped and shook her head. "No ... for god's sake don't ... stop ... shove it all in Kamesh ... slowly ..."

Kamesh took his time. Few women could receive the immensity of his penis in their cunts, let alone in their anuses. Shanti was one of the exceptions. He knew that she loved this as much as he, and would want his entirety in her anus. Gently, unhurriedly, he slid himself deeper into her anal channel. The sensations of her brother-in-law's monstrous penis squeezing and crushing through her anal flesh were overwhelming. Waves of pleasure racked her body. Shanti gasped and moaned, rocking and swaying gently back and forth and from side to side. Deeper and deeper he went, his cock seemingly endless, pushing and probing the innermost recesses of her being. Her belly and anus ached and her body throbbed with hot lust. His hands slid gently up her flanks and cupped her succulent breasts. She groaned and pressed herself into his hard hands. Thrusting an arm under her body, she squeezed his heavy balls.

"Ohh ... uhhh ... ohhhh ... uhhh ... ohhh yes ... yes ... oh god yes, Kamesh, yes ... do it ... fuck me, baby ... fuck my ass!" Shanti panted.

Bent over her, his body angled steeply forward, his hands clenching and squeezing her breasts in excitement, Kamesh began fucking Shanti's ass. It convulsed frenetically on his throbbing penis, making him groan in pleasure. "Take it ... fuck yes! Take it all, whore, take my prick!" he gasped.

Slowly, he slid his hips back, un-flexed his buttocks. His penis slid outward, and Shanti gasped at the exquisite release in pressure. Out and out he went, till just the tip of his cock-head remained in her anus. She moaned and her buttocks rose eagerly, splitting open wantonly.

"Shove it in, Kamesh!" she gasped. "Shove it in again! Oh! Uhhh OHHHHH uhhh OHHH yes OHHHHHHHH yes-yes-yes!"

Kamesh slid his throbbing cock into her anus again, and Shanti the Tamil Iyer Whore – a very sexy faced woman gasped thickly, her body bending and arching, sliding forward under his thrust. Slowly, he slid out and in again, stroking gently and smoothly in and out of her clone rear channel. Shanti felt giddy with pleasure. His cock was enormous and it plowed deeply in and out of her anus with a smooth, slow, mesmerizing rhythm. She masturbated frantically, flicking her gorged clitoris with two fingers. Her buttocks writhed and shook as he impaled her asshole again and again. Her body rocked and swung with his motions. On and on he went, taking his time, sodomizing her unhurriedly and thoroughly.

"C'mon, bitch, c'mon ... take it ... uhhh yeh! Take it all, whore! Take it! Come on ... come on ... *come on*!"

His buttocks flexed and un-flexed rhythmically. His hips rocked back and forth. His enormous penis glistened and gleamed as it stroked slowly in and out of her asshole, appearing and disappearing between the creamy curves of her buttocks. He was bent steeply forward astride her, his hands crushing her breasts and, under him, her buttocks raised high, her shoulders pinned to the bed, Shanti moaned and gasped, her body rocking back and forth, sliding up and down the sheets with his thrusts. Between her legs, her fingers worked her cunt and clitoris frantically. Her hips swayed and trembled and shook with excitement as her orgasm neared.

"Ohhhh ... yes! Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass Kamesh Ohhh uhhh OHH OH OH OH OHHHHH yes! Ohhh god yes! Yes! Yes!"

With a shuddering gasp, Shanti had a prolonged orgasm. Her cunt convulsed on her pumping finger and, simultaneously, her anus contracted in a frenzy state on his penis. Kamesh gasped and slid deeper into her, his handsome head arching back. Burying himself in her anus, he waited, savouring the exquisite pleasure of her orgasm. It ebbed slowly and he began moving again, fucking her butt once more, moving gently and steadily. The fires in his loins were uncontainable and, within seconds, he let himself go. The heat poured from his cock and she gasped as the searing jizz spurted into her asshole. Slowly, still ejaculating, he pulled out of her and spattered her buttocks and anus and cunt-lips with his jizz. Shanti gasped softly. He groaned in relief and gingerly squeezed his cock into her anus again. Shanti moaned thickly. Her body sagged to the bed and Kamesh bent over her, his legs spread wide, his cock embedded deep in her anus, and kissed her neck and tongued her ear. She writhed under him. Slowly, he pulled out of her.

A few minutes later, he was on his back and she turned and slid over him and kissed him deeply. Her breasts were hot and heavy on his chest. He caressed her body tenderly.

"God, I love fucking you, so lucky to have you today finally, slightly guilty of cheating Aruna" he murmured, sucking her lip.

"That makes two of us, I am also doing the same cheating her, but it started with you straying and making it with Veronica." she smiled, her nipples hardening in his hands.

"I want to fuck again." There she was in all her bare essentials – Veronica demanding her pound for the night.

"Crazy whore." Shouted Shanti at Veronica.

"Mm. But lucky, I got him first" Veronica was not to lose her shirt so easily.

"If you say so come on join the party."

"I do," Veronica murmured and began to snake down his body, kissing his chest, licking and sucking his nipples, going down to take his semi-erect penis between her breasts.

She squeezed them in a warm, tight sheath over his cock and he could feel the hardness of her nipples scraping his shaft. Then she slid down and her lips opened and her tongue swirled out. Kamesh craned his neck and watched, his lust mounting, as she began sucking his cock again so soon after his interlude with her mistress Shanti.

Shanti moaned softly watching the maid as she bent her head over Kamesh's lap. Holding his erect cock in one hand, she pumped the shaft eagerly. Her face was tilted to one side and Kamesh saw that it was radiant and soft with lust. Her lips parted and her tongue swirled over his cock-head. His penis was tangy and musky, erotic with the combined tastes of her cunt and ass and his jizz. She cradled his cock in an open palm and wound her tongue languorously around his cock-head. Kamesh groaned in pleasure. Whimpering and keening softly, as Veronica took his cock-head in her mouth and began to suck it gently, Shanti placed her mouth on the balls. Kamesh gasped at the touch. He caressed her face and breasts and then, as her sucking grew in ardor and intensity, held her head and rocked it up and down over his lap, pumping his hips under her face.

"Oh fuck yes! God yes ... c'mon suck it! Suck it, whores Suck my cock and Balls!" he groaned.