Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved back down toward his still-erect cock until her hips were positioned above his throbbing prick. "All right, get it in there," he ordered in a husky voice. "Come on ... get it in your ass!"

Kamesh's glance at the TV screen showed him that the televised Shanti was now working that same blue dildo into her anus. Perfect timing, Kamesh said to himself. He watched as the bright-blue plastic cock disappeared into her spread buttocks. The real Shanti, meanwhile, was preparing to do the same with his real cock. She grasped Kamesh's thick tool in her fist and guided the head of it to the mouth of her ass. Placing the tip there, she began to slowly but steadily rest the full weight of her hips on Kamesh's dick. Kamesh moaned as he felt the sensitive head of his cock contact the hot flesh of Shanti's anus.

Shanti felt the bulbous head of Kamesh's beautiful cock spread open the tight ring of muscle and gradually enter her anal passage. She wiggled her hips to help ease it into her ass, loving every sensation of the hot cock head intruding into her bowels. Kamesh looked at the large mirror and enjoyed the ecstatic bliss of Shanti's face as his cock began to penetrate. He was able to watch his dick disappear into her beautiful ass, watch the lovely reflection of Shanti's face and body, and see a televised version of Shanti's frantically masturbating form all at the same time.

As the head of Kamesh's cock passed on into her squeezing shit- passage, Shanti threw her head back and howled at the burning sensation it created in her belly. "Aaaaahhhhh ... it feels so goooooood, baby," she groaned."Ooooohhhhh ... I love it, I love it!"

She reached down and grabbed her ass-cheeks with both hands and spread them widely apart to help accommodate more of Kamesh's big cock. Kamesh watched the lovely view of Shanti's ass opening wider and wider as his cock disappeared inch by inch into her squeezing shitter.

"Yeah, baby! Squeeze it in there! Squeeze my cock into that tight ass," he sighed. Her ass continued to suck in more and more of his hot cock-flesh. He was stretching her entire rectum with his magnificent prick.

"Ooooohhhhh ... I love it, baby," she cooed, unable to hold off the feelings of deep orgasm that were beginning in her belly and traveling up her spine. Her hand involuntarily reached for her twitching clit and began to manipulate it feverishly. Her other hand went to her swollen nipples and pinched and pulled the hot, hard, brown buds. She was going into a realm of sexual ecstasy: her clit was being rapidly stimulated; her nipples and tits were being stroked and caressed expertly; her asshole was being filled with hard, hot cock-meat. The only thing she lacked was something for her pussy, but catching a quick glance of herself in the TV screen, beginning to fuck both her asshole and pussy with two dildos, she had hope that Kamesh would do something about her cunt, too. Kamesh took intense sexual satisfaction in both the feeling and appearance of his ten-inch cock sinking into Shanti's butt, and he also noticed her beautifully passionate reflection in the big foot-of-the-bed mirror. Looking sideways, he saw the televised image of Shanti plunging a big, blue plastic cock into both her pussy and ass. He realized that that was probably what she wanted now, too, reaching forward, he took Shanti by the shoulders and gently but firmly pulled her backwards until she was reclining against him. He had even a better view now of his dick jammed into her hot asshole. The mirror showed him every detail of the humid, fragrant penetration.

Kamesh reached to the shelf at the head of the big bed and grasped the bright, blue dildo that Shanti had used in the taped sequence they were both casually watching. Positioning it between her legs and guiding himself by the reflection in the mirror, he placed the big head of the fake cock at the mouth of her gaping pussy. He slowly pushed the plastic prick into the wet folds of her pussy-flesh. She cried out in response. "Ooooohhhhh ... Kamesh, baby ... my ass ... my cunt ... FUCK ME... FUCK ME!" She was at the very brink of orgasm, beginning her rapid slide to ecstasy.

Kamesh watched the mirrored reflection: her hands were both now at her breasts, kneading and squeezing the firm mounds of dark brown flesh; her hips were bucking and writhing and sucking in the last few inches of his hot cock into her butt; her head was thrown back with her long dark hair flying about and her face flushed and distorted with sexual bliss. He felt the hot jism rising within his loins. The bucking movement of Shanti's ass was getting him off without her even beginning to stroke his heavy cock. He spasmodically heaved his cock roughly in and out of her ass, burying it completely in the tight, hot confines of her butt.

"Uuuuuhhhhh ... Kamesh ... I'm coming ... I'M COMING," Shanti cried frantically as the sensations of all her stimulations finally drove her over the brink into complete sexual abandon. Her hands squeezed and pressed her tits. Her loins twitched and bucked to gain each inch of penetration into her cunt and ass. She was coming beautifully.

Kamesh felt himself coming, too. He felt the thick, hot jets of cum traveling through his cock, splashing into the deep interior of Shanti's ass. Both their bodies shook and quaked as the intense powers of orgasm overcame them at the same time. They lunged feverishly against each other with all the force in their bodies ... once ...twice ... three times ... their orgasm took control. Their hot, flushed bodies did a sexual dance, moving to the need of their sexual drives, stirring the deepest source of their physical lust.

And it was all on tape.

12