Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajay was totally engrossed in the tape and hadn't noticed nearly as much of Vijaya's excitement as Kamesh had. As the moment of orgasm thundered to a peak then slowly passed through the two taped lovers, the three spectators gradually drew their eyes away from the screen.

"Wow ... that was really something," Ajay chuckled, not realizing the intense effect it had had on Kamesh and Vijaya.

"Yes ... yes, it was," Vijaya said in a soft, passionate voice.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Won't be you two would like to make one sometime?" Kamesh said in a half-joking manner.

"Anytime," Ajay responded happily, not taking Kamesh seriously at first.

"I really mean it," Kamesh said. "It's a real turn on to see your self fucking on film."

"Hey, why don't we try that, honey?" Ajay asked Vijaya excitedly. Her infatuation with the film had cooled rapidly, though, as she was changing back to her old, prudish self.

"Are you serious?" she asked Ajay indignantly.

Kamesh didn't realize her sudden drop in passion and pressed on with his sexy proposition. "You'd look beautiful on tape, Vijaya!"

"What? You guys have gotta be kidding," she replied.

"I mean it, Vijaya. You and Ajay could go in my bedroom and I could film the whole thing!" he insisted, still not realizing her opposition to the idea. "And somebody else that would really lookgood on that big TV screen is that sexy niece of yours," he continued, impulsively.

"You're crazy!" she cried, and angrily jumped up from the couch and walked out of the room. Ajay and Kamesh heard the door slam behind her.

"Goddam. I guess I got a little carried away," Kamesh muttered apologetically. Suddenly realizing that Ajay might take offense at Kamesh's insistence that Vijaya be taped nude, Kamesh attempted to shift his attention to Vijaya's niece, Priyamani. "I was really trying to get her to say something about Priyamani," he explained. "I'd really like to film her!"

"Yeah. I know just what you mean," Ajay said. "I get the hot for Priyamani all the time, but there's nothing I can do about it. Don't worry about Vijaya, though. She's just old-fashioned."

"You mean you could get into some taping?" Kamesh asked, planning ahead as he said it.

"Sure!" Ajay replied. "I'd swap and swing and everything else if it wasn't for that damn Vijaya."

"Well, you never can tell," Kamesh said, "things have a way of changing."

"Yeah, but you've really got it made!" Ajay said enviously. "You've got Shanti and who knows how many others, and you could probably get Priyamani if you really tried. And even that sexy red black saree friend of hers!"

"Sexy red-black saree friend? Hmmmmm," Kamesh thought as he got up to fix them another drink.

You just can't tell where this might end.

12