Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shove it in ... give me more ... please, Shanti," Vijaya begged. The begging added to Shanti's pleasure. It made her feel completely in control of the person she was sexually manipulating.

"Beg for it, baby," Shanti whispered in Vijaya's ear. "Tell me how you want it!"

"Please ... please," Vijaya begged breathlessly, wanting the dildo deep in her cunt like she had never wanted anything before. "Shove it in me ... please, Shanti, please!"

Tell me where you want it, baby," Shanti teased, delighting in the exquisite torture she was inflicting.

"In my cunt ... deep in my cunt ... please, oh, God, please!" Vijaya cried, shoving her hips up toward Shanti's hand and the object of her wild desire.

Shanti plunged the dildo hard and deep into Vijaya's quivering pussy, watching the look of pure rapture that appeared on Vijaya's face as she shoved.

"That is exciting Shanti, Aaaahhhhh ... oh ... harder ... harder ... deeper in my cunt!" Vijaya yelled in response.

Shanti once again grabbed Vijaya's hand and guided it to her own throbbing pussy. Vijaya grabbed the base of the dildo immediately and began to convulsively shove and drive the huge tool into her hungry pussy. Shanti watched with pleasure – she delighted in watching Vijaya fuck herself and knew that Kamesh was going to love seeing it on video tape. She knew that Vijaya was reaching another orgasm from the wildness of her movements and the hysterical fevered pitch of her squeals and cries. She needed to come, too, but realized she wanted to watch Vijaya.

Shanti restrained herself from joining in and knelt beside the frenzied Vijaya, giving the camera an open view of the mounting orgasm. Vijaya's back was arched, her hips vibrating and humpingabove the bed as she slammed the dildo again and again into her burning cunt. Her voice was now a series of short, passionate squeals that escaped her throat with each inward thrust of the big fake cock. She was coming and her writhing body was flushed with her passionate heat and wet with sweat. Her hips gyrated even more wildly now as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm and completely lost herself in sexual oblivion.

"Qoohhh ... ooohhhh ... aaahh, it's sooooo goood!"

Shanti couldn't resist Vijaya's appealing actions and reached forward, grasping a firm tit in each hand and squeezing the rubbery flesh and lust-hardened nipples, adding to Vijaya's ecstasy.

"OOOHHH ... SHANTI ... OOHHH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" Vijaya screamed.

Vijaya's body relaxed and Shanti fell forward on top of her, still holding her tits. Their hips met and Vijaya felt her passion pulling her into the luscious lesbian embrace. It was a new experience for her, the touch of another woman's lips, the pressure of another woman's naked body on top of hers. She loved it. Her hungry mouth sucked in Shanti's tongue. Her lips kissed and caressed Shanti's lips. She felt wonderful and wildly sexy unlike ever had before. She knew that what she was now doing was something she had always thought of as being wrong, but she didn't care. The wickedness of her actions excited her still more and she wrapped her arms around Shanti's smooth back and grasped Shanti's rounded hips with her thighs. She squeezed and caressed Shanti's warm, naked body as Shanti caressed hers as they both hungrily licked and sucked each other's lips and tongue.

Then Shanti began thrusting the big blue dildo more furiously into Vijaya's sopping wet pussy. Vijaya thrashed about on the big bed wildly, caught up in the first tremors of a bone-shattering orgasm. "Harder!" Vijaya screamed, bucking her hips to try and take as much of the dildo up her fiery cunt as she could. "Make me come! Aaaahhh!"

Shanti smiled evilly and rammed the dildo deeper into Vijaya's cunt, working up a sizzling froth of fresh pussy-sauces. "I'm coming! Oh, sooo gooood!" Vijaya bellowed.

"This is it! Arrrggghhh!"

As Vijaya squirmed frantically on the bed, Shanti looked up at the hidden lens of the video tape camera.

Kamesh is really going to like this, she thought, driving the dildo fiercely into Vijaya's cunt until the girl passed out from the intensity of her gut- wrenching climax.

12