Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she cried out in pain. She had never felt anything like it. She thought that she had been split apart down there by the enormous hard circumference of the thrusting penis. Absurdly, she wondered how any woman could take such a thing inside her. And then the wealthy young man was moving higher inside her already torn and pain-filled passage and she started crying and begging him to stop. She couldn't believe that he wasn't paying the least bit of attention to her that he just kept right on grinding the impossible hardness of his cock straight into her, enjoying the pressure of her tightly clenching vaginal muscles as they rippled involuntarily in wet torment around his surging penis.

"OH NO OH NO OH NO ... IT'S TOO BIG ... NO NO NO!!"

But Shivu had decided that he couldn't stop now no matter what. He knew that he was hurting the little daughter of his partner but he also knew that chances were she would begin to enjoy it before long. In any case, it felt too good for him to stop himself now! The tenderness of the girl's inexperienced inner pussy was wrapped elastic-like around his churning, tingling cock, as grunting loudly he pushed it all the way to the end of her tightly resisting cunt passage. With a moan, he rocked his full weight against the sobbing young girl splitting her flailing legs wide apart and arching his cock upward inside her.

He was dimly aware of her fists pounding at his back and face, but he could only grab onto her cushiony white buttocks, separating the already parted loaves of flesh still further and pulling Sneha's loins up still higher to meet his engorged cock's need. "OKAY? baby ... OKAY ... I'm gonna fuck you ... fuck you good and hard!"

Clearly, I was in love with my father-in-law and wanted him to be his woman and this destruction of the young Sneha by him ran shudder and tremble down my spine and knew it was not difficult to know that he would target me soon – his looks were piercing my private parts and so he would startseducing me in different ways, he was still seeing me as a daughter in law but I knew he wanted to break that barrier between us.

Next day – he came to me while I was having my cup of coffee near to the rose garden along with his nephew Roshan and smile at both of us and took a lot of interest in what we were talking and all through the days found ways to come near to me and we slowly started getting close to each other and in twenty four hours since my coming her I started sharing and chattering about everything with him.

But three days into the marriage day and 4 days since we were here – he did not take any risk to propose or take me yet – when will he do it?

12