Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was an extremely sexy woman who was willing to try just new things just for his pleasure.

His admiration of his nephew's wife started to cause a stir in him that went to his loins. I saw him looking and lusting at me and was amused to see his cock start to stir again. I reached down and gently held it in his hand. While it wasn't hard, it was still emanating a lot of heat. I turned on my stomach and immediately engulfed the cock in my mouth. I was able to take the whole thing in since it was still soft, and started rolling my tongue all over it.

"Wow! That feels amazing!" was all Shivu could manage before laying on his back and letting me continue my onslaught. As his cock was started to get longer and harder in my mouth, I was getting more and more hot and impatient. I was ready to be fucked. I could feel my pussy oozing again. I bobbed my head up and down his cock started to tasted his precum in my throat.

When I took out his cock from my mouth, Shivu's cock was throbbing with every heartbeat. Now Shivu too had become as impatient as I. He'd knelt between my outspread thighs, quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it under my ass. As he'd raised my knees up and pushed those outwards, my outer lips had opened up to reveal the glistening pink petals of my inner lips. His sensitive nose had caught the feminine scent emanating from my open pussy and his cock had oozed more pre-cum.

"How does it feel, my queen?" He asked huskily, pulling back his foreskin and rubbing his cock up and down my slit, making the head completely slick and wet with their combined juices.

"Mmmhh... it feels wonderful!" I responded, eyes closed, concentrating all my attention on the sensations his cock was producing as it rubbed along my slit.

Locking his eyes onto mine, Shivu positioned his cock head so it nestled between my inner lips.

As he held my thighs and slowly pushed in, his bulbous head spread my labia apart and gone in until it was fully buried. I felt his hot cock stretching my pussy open.

"Oh god yes, that's what I wanted." I exclaimed as Shivu penetrated my completely. My eyes were half closed but still locked into Shivu's, my face a mirror of lust.

With one mighty shove of his hips, Shivu rammed his hard cock home, his pubic bone mashing into me and his cock head knocking against my cervix.

"Oh!!" I had screamed out loud. Shivu's intensity had surprised me. I had been fully aroused and close to climaxing from the time Shivu had laid my down on the bed. I'd felt an intense pleasure shoot through my stretched pussy at the moment of full penetration.

Upon hearing my scream, Shivu had immediately frozen; his cock still buried deep, his concern showing in his eyes. I jerked my hips, silently encouraging Shivu to continue. He pulled out with a sucking sound until only the head remained buried. Once again, with a strong, slow, deliberate movement he'd shoved his cock in up to its hilt. I was in awe as waves of indescribable pleasure emanated from my pussy.

"Aaahhh...! Fuck me Shivu Uncle, fuck me" I begged, jerking my hips impatiently, the floodgates of my lust had opened completely.

Shivu had needed no further encouragement. He had been holding back his lust, playing with me, teasing my inner sexual sensors to make my beg shamelessly for him to fuck my pussy my cunt.

He had now become intent on taking his own pleasure and had proceeded to fuck vigorously. He had soon started sweating profusely in spite of the air conditioner as his cock rammed in and out of my hot, wet pussy.

Squelching sounds from my pussy, Shivu's grunts, my moans and the rhythmic tinkling of the tiny bells in my anklets had combined to produce a symphony of lust that had served only to further inflame their passion. I had kept hitting one climax after another as Shivu's hard, thick cock had relentlessly pummeled my pussy; the rim of his cock head had rubbed against my G spot while his pubic bone stimulated my clit.

When he had been about to ejaculate, Shivu suddenly stopped, his cock deep inside me.

Regaining his breath after a while, he carefully pulled out, holding his cock tightly at the base. When he was sure that he had drawn well back from the brink of ejaculation, he positioned himself again between my thighs and placed my legs over his shoulders. He leaned forward, almost doubling I over, my open pussy rising up and placing his cock against my opening, he once again rammed home in one hard thrust.

"Oh God! I had grunted as my breath was driven out.

Shivu supported himself on his elbows placed on either side of my chest and lowered his body so that it made full contact with my upper torso. My face had frozen in a painting of lust as I gazed at his eyes a few inches from mine. Shivu had proceeded to take his pleasure, plowing hard into my hot, tight, wet pussy, licking and sucking my open lips, kneading and squeezing my breasts at will, lording over my until at last he too had climaxed and ejaculated spurt after spurt of his thick, stringy semen into my pussy.

He collapsed on top of my, sweating profusely and panting hard, completely out of breath.

As I had slowly descended from heaven to earth, my heart had been filled with an indescribably tender love for Shivu.

I held him and his head against my soft bosom, gently stroked his back and run my fingers through his hair, crooning softly to him as if he were a little baby. I did not mind the full weight of his body resting on my. Suddenly, I coughed a little and they both felt my pussy tightening around his still half hard cock buried inside my. After a long while, Shivu slowly pulled out his now soft cock.

I started to get up but he pulled my back to him. They lay on their side, spoon fashion; Shivu's arm thrown protectively over my, occasionally caressing my breasts. I shivered as a cold gust of air from the air conditioner had suddenly blown over my.

Shivu had drawn a sheet over their bodies; they snuggled close, drifting off to sleep.