Anthology of a Slut Shanti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, he rolled her over again onto her back and took her rapidly once more, thrusting furiously in and out of her body for several minutes, making her moan and cry out. Her body jerked and snapped and rolled hard under his thrusts. He levered her legs wider apart and pumped and piston furiously in and out her cunt.

Her head jerked from side to side, her breasts jiggled and bounced under thrusts. She came again, her cunt convulsing frantically on his monstrous penis. He groaned and plunged deep into her, his head arched, his teeth bared in a rictus of lust. She squeezed his buttocks, forcing his cock deeper into her, clamping her cunt tight on his cock and he gasped and exploded again, shooting thick hot wads of gunk deep into her flesh, bridging the gulf of fate.

"That was good," he murmured a few minutes later, as they lay together, their limbs entwined, caressing each other tenderly. "I'm pleasantly surprised."

"For God's sake, Kamesh," she replied, squeezing his penis "I am a woman you know, a perfectly normal woman, with normal desires."

"So I see."

"Then what is it that surprises you?"

"Your skill. Your love of sex."

"I told you I'm not a virgin."

"Who was it? Who was your first lover, babe?"

"How does it matter?" she protested.

"Just curious."

"Only that?"

He grinned wryly. "Um, well, all right, not really. I find it sexy to know."

She sighed, then grinned. "Okay. No harm telling you, I guess. I lost my virginity at nineteen - not to a stranger in Madras a friend of my father. Aryaman around 40 that time, he was very good, loved to suck my dirty pussy and ass. Then there was a school friend's Pankaja's brother, Priyank. Then my neighbour's husband Anuj. Then I had an affair with another neighbour, Rahul, even though he was married. and his younger brother, Ritesh. I had several affairs in College, I still sleep with some of them regularly. My father in law made me a mother, Sridhar is impotent and his brother Eayapaan is another regular, sometime both enjoy me together but my favorite are my nephews, Dinesh and Suresh, they like butt-fucking me, sons of Eayappan "

Kamesh stared at her.

"Are you upset?"

A grin creased his face and he began to laugh.

"Not at all, lover. Quite the reverse, in fact. Give me an experienced lover any day."

"My sister Chitra Vaishali used to say that."

"Vaishali? Rahul? Dinesh?" He paused, his eyes narrowing.

She looked at him puzzled. "Why, what's the matter?"

They hadn't bothered to close the bedroom door.

Shanti's neighbor Rahul, stood there now, watching them and smiling. He was happy for her. She was a dirty sexy promiscuous slut, a great ride, and deserved better mounts than she'd had of late.

This man was a thoroughbred. He watched as she slid down and took Kamesh's penis in her mouth. He knew how good she was at sucking cock, how well she did it.

She would make him happy. And that pleased her neighbour.

12