Anthology of An Alternative Lifesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met first got to know my wife, we were colleagues in the same company. I was her senior and we were both under the management of a tall, well-built and sexy Chinese divorcee in her early thirties called Rene. My wife Jasmin was a rather inhibited woman at that time, especially in the presence of people she wasn't familiar with, a different personality from Sarimah above. Rene was a sweet lady, but I suspected from the start that with this attractive woman of oriental origin, there was more than met the eye. Jeffrey and Lin, two of my colleagues, had, together with me and Rene, been pioneers in setting up operations for the outlet we were working at from day one. Lin was the supervisor, a short ,married, mother of two whom we found could not get along with Rene.

Anyway, from day one, when we were getting our stocks and supplies moved into the outlet, working round the clock to ensure that operations could commence on schedule, I had my suspicions about Rene. Though divorced, I found it rather bold of her when she invited me and Jeffrey back to her place to stay the night, saying it was convenient since she lived pretty close-by to where we were working, and that we did not have to commute further than that causing a waste of time and energy. I regret now that we both declined the offer then; but there would be more opportunities later on as I found out.

Rene was bi. Also, she led a discreet life where there were nothing was new to her in terms of sexual orientation. She was engaged to be re-married to someone who lived in a neighbouring country, so she had the freedom to conduct her affairs the way she liked it here. She could be provocative and persuasive in her ways, and soon we became close friends. She confided in me that she had dumped her ex-husband not because of his philandering ways, but because he was a gambler who got the family into severe debt. She had contracted gonorrhoea from him because he had frequented prostitutes regularly back then. She had been treated for it, and never let him touch her ever again.

Rene and I discussed sex openly. She never had many female friends as compared to the male-friends she had. But she was ready to assist me in my quest to bed any woman, which I avoided initially when I could not comprehend her sexual-orientation or motives. When I courted my wife, Rene became jealous, and would often titillate me when we had to kneel or squat on the floor to arrange some supplies in the storage-cabinets. She'd squat, and let the hem of her uniform skirt roll up her thighs, and leave a full cinematic view of her bare thighs and panty-covered crotch, her pubic hair visible. She manages to do this discreetly by directing her exposure straight in front of us.

What I did not know was that Rene was not jealous of my wife-to-be or that I wanted Jasmin; what Rene was sour about was that I did not share Jasmin with her and did not share Rene's desire to have us both fuck Jasmin in the outlet premises after we had closed for the day, or anywhere else for that matter! She had often cajoled me to try and get Lin to submit to a sodomy-session so she could watch, and I thought she was kidding around then! She detested Lin's incompetence as a supervisor and colleague, and wanted me to entice Lin into a BDSM experience with us so she could rough up the married woman and have me fuck the supervisor in her ass.

As time passed I began to appreciate Rene's sexuality and sensuality more; we were alike in so many ways, and found ourselves a perfect match. We lusted for one another, but did not love one another. When Jasmin found that with me she did not have to quell her sexual instincts or desires, Jasmin began showing her uninhibited side too; it was then that I urged Jasmin to consider giving herself to Rene and me in a hotel room over an entire weekend.

Jasmin agreed to explore a threesome with us. Rene was elated I had made it all materialize. She led me to the store-room at eh back of our work-place and went on her knees for the first time to give me a blowjob. I am not understating it when I say she was so 'into it' that I fucked her mouth that occasion till her lips bruised, and she loved each and every minute of it. She promised me that she'd eventually succeed in seducing Lin for us both to enjoy.I was staying with my Aunt Jackie, courting Jasmin and fucking a lot of women. I had to organize my life so my hyper-active sexual activities would not take its toll on me. Rene and me were naturals, and she introduced me to a game I love till now. She would pluck Jasmin's pubic hair strand by strand, using a pincers, and inflict pain in ways that tortured Jasmin; Jasmin would do the same to Rene too. The one who demonstrated a higher level of pain tolerance during each session would be the recipient of sexual pleasure the entire day by the other two of us.

To Be Continued.

12