Anthony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my close inspection of Anthony's cock area I realised why he shaved his head every day and he also shaved the rest of his body but not as often, Ant was a full on ginger-nut, where Johnny was a strawberry blond, just the hint of ginger all over, his brother was the full, bright red, ginger. I could imagine how his tough mates would rib him and lose respect for him if people started calling him a ginger-winger!

Johnny and I were married just six months after our first meeting, Carol and Anthony were an item every three weeks, when her husband worked his late shift and often Carol slept over at my house with Anthony in my spare bedroom while Johnny and I were in the master bedroom. Johnny and I had our first anniversary, we had planned a meal out with Carol and Anthony to celebrate, as our anniversary fell in the right week for Gavin's late shift. Johnny, Ant and I were all waiting for Carol in the restaurant when I got a text on my cell phone, "Gavin sacked, apologise to Ant, I love him, I'll try and find a way soon, love C".

Anthony was very disappointed, he was about to leave Johnny and me alone to celebrate our first anniversary on our own but Johnny persuaded him to stay and help us celebrate the end of our first year together as husband and wife. We had a great meal and two bottles of wine, Johnny actually made a bit of a pig of himself on the wine front as he wasn't driving for once. The restaurant was just around the corner from the pub where we first met so we went there after the meal; I had to ring the taxi company to put our pickup back by an hour and off we went for a pint.

Johnny ordered the drinks, two pints, one for him and one for Anthony and a Vodka and tonic for me. Anthony hadn't even picked his glass up when one of the other customers in the bar spotted him, a man who obviously had old issues and an axe to grind. Johnny stepped back; I was frozen to the spot, that old tingle building in the pit of my stomach, Johnny pulled me out of the way as his brother flew past me on his way to the floor, "Aren't you going to help your brother?" I asked.

"No, he hasn't seen Carol in nine weeks, he's got a lot of pent up frustrations that he needs to work out of his system one way or another."

The fight lasted far longer than any I had seen in that pub before, it took Anthony quite a while to get the upper hand and finally beat the guy who had picked on him. Johnny had drunk his own pint and was just finishing Anthony's when his brother returned to us, his shirt torn to shreds and bloody but fortunately he had removed his suit jacket before the fight had started.

Anthony wanted a drink but Johnny, although he was now so drunk that he could hardly stand, pointed out that as the landlord had called the police it might be politick for us to beat a strategic withdrawal and wait for our cab outside the restaurant. Anthony and I had to support Johnny all the way to the restaurant; fortunately the taxi arrived just as we did.

Once home, we literally poured Johnny onto the sofa where he instantly fell asleep, so now there were two of us who were going to be frustrated, I had been looking forward to my Friday night all week, Johnny had phoned me every night, from Manchester, telling me what he was going to do to me after our anniversary meal and I had deliberately refrained from rubbing myself so that I was good and ready to play as soon as we could get to bed.

Anthony needed a little help to clean the cuts on his face and body, as I carefully cleansed the cuts on his chest and dabbed a little iodine into each cut, he started rubbing his hands up and down the backs of my legs. There was a sudden flurry and I found myself on the floor, flat on my back and Anthony was busily pounding his cock into my cunt, I rocketed off into the world of my climax. Suddenly I realised that Anthony wasn't wearing a condom and I began to fight him off but the more I fought, the harder he fucked me until he fell on top of me hard, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

For the first time in my life I felt the warmth of a man's seed washing through my lower abdomen, hot jets of semen rushing from his cock and heading to my womb. We lay on the floor immobile for twenty minutes, both of us panting for breath. As soon as Anthony lifted his weight off of my chest I jumped for freedom. Johnny was suddenly wide awake, "You two finished?" Ant just giggled and nodded his head.

Johnny and I fucked all night long, every time he climaxed he pulled out and ripped his condom off before rolling a fresh one down his cock and starting all over again. I gave birth to our son just nine months after our anniversary meal, Matthew was a beautiful baby, a shock of ginger hair, we all knew that Anthony was Matthew's father but no one said anything about it and two years later, when Johnny and I were discussing a little brother or sister for Matthew, Johnny organised a 'special meal' at the right time for my ovulation and Anthony took over the lead role once again while Johnny was reading Matthew his bedtime story. When Joe arrived, he too had a shock of bright red hair; at least the brother's looked the same, not like Anthony and Johnny.

I went onto implants for birth control as soon as I finished breastfeeding Joe so that Johnny didn't need to wear a condom all the time and anyway, I decided that I actually liked the feeling of semen in my cunt after sex. Oh, and Anthony, well, we moved into a large house in the country so that Anthony could live with us and at least once a month I spent the night in Ant's bedroom instead of my own, I had the best of both worlds, a kind, considerate, gentle lover in my husband and a physically violent lover in my lodger.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories