Anthony and Fran

Story Info
Storeroom fun with a young married black couple.
1.9k words
4.16
20.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DM1977
DM1977
15 Followers

When I was a younger man in my mid 20's I became involved with a married black couple near my hometown.

I first met Anthony while working as an assistant manager at a small town RadioShack in southeast Alabama. He had been hired as a sales associate to work mornings and weekends and as I was the opening manager that meant he'd be working the same hours as me.

Anthony was a pleasant fellow though I knew right off the bat he had no problem kissing ass. Only slightly younger than me, he was tall, dark and thin and what most women would probably consider to be handsome. Every morning he brought me coffee and donuts and he was always sure to bring my favorites. He even went so far as to place them on a dish garnished with whipped cream. This was always left on my desk in the back room like clockwork. It was unusual but nothing unheard of so I never examined it very closely. It was just one of his quirks.

Anthony was married to a woman named Fran. She was a bit older than him but not by much. Fran worked as a bank teller right across the street from our store and on her lunch breaks she would visit Anthony and sometimes she would bring food for both of us.

Fran was a gorgeous specimen; almond eyes, full lips, perfect coke bottle shape, round bubble ass and a really great set of double D's. She had a darker complexion than Anthony and always wore a pixie style cut on top of her perfectly shaped head. Staring at her was one of the highlights of my day. She was fine and she fucking knew it.

Anthony noticed me watching her but never did or said anything in objection. In fact, he often encouraged me to look.

"What do you think of my woman?" he would ask often.

"Look at that ass!" he would say, or "How would you like to squeeze those tits?"

At first it made me feel uncomfortable but after a while it became common place and I would even chime in sometimes with things like "Damn man. You are one lucky motherfucker." or "I wish I could get a piece of that."

Anthony would just smile and nod his head.

Fran went to church every Sunday and when she came in after service she would always be dressed to a T. Anthony would always prep me for her appearance with things like "Wait until you see what she's wearing today!" and when she pulled up he would always stop whatever he was doing to come find me so we could watch her walk in from the car together.

Women were always our favorite topic of discussion and Fran was at the top of the list. We never discussed specific tastes in sex but we generalized a whole lot. Luckily there weren't any female employees on our shift to worry about offending. Whenever the store was empty, which was often in the mornings, we'd have all the televisions tuned in to BET's 106 and Park with AJ and Free and we'd be checking out all the big ass booty's shaking in all the latest music videos.

One Sunday when we were closed to the public for quarterly inventory, Fran stopped by as accustomed and AS USUAL she was dressed to kill. This time she was wearing a skin-tight yellow dress that hugged every curve in just the right way. It was very low cut; possibly what some might consider a little too low cut for church as her cleavage was spilling out in epic proportions. The hem came down to just above her knees and her sexy legs were on full display right down to her feet which were adorned by a sharp pair of burgundy heels.

We both watched as she walked through the car park and on into the store. Everything around us seemed to move in slow motion as she entered and walked toward us. Anthony had tried to describe her attire to me earlier in the day but didn't even come close to bringing it justice.

She walked right up to her husband and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Her back was to me and Anthony caught me staring at her perfect round ass.

"You want to touch it?" he asked nonchalantly.

I looked at him like "DUDE!! She's right here! She can hear you!!"

"Well, do you?" he repeated.

Fran turned her head and smiled at me.

"Just look at it man. Look at how big and round it is. Don't you just want to grab onto it?"

I was floored but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Fran looked over her shoulder and started to twerk it.

"Go ahead. Just touch it man" Anthony insisted.

Fran backed it up toward me and that was all the invitation I needed. I reached out and palmed her ass cheek and it felt glorious. She didn't shy away either. She just kept shaking it in my hand. I started to squeeze and she giggled but kept right on jiggling it for me.

"Don't be scared of it man. Handle that ass!" Anthony chuckled.

I reached out with my other hand and started to grab big handfuls of her soft derrière. Anthony backed away and let me explore. Fran reached down and started to pull up her dress but I stopped her.

"Lets move into the back so nobody sees" I suggested.

Once we were all out of sight I reached down and pulled her dress up over her hips and was surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties. I paused at this and looked at Anthony. He was backed against the wall and was clearly rubbing his cock through his slacks. He nodded for me to continue and smiled biting his lower lip. Fran had already bent herself over my desk and was looking back at me with that "please don't stop" look.

I spread her ass cheeks apart to see the phattest and wettest pussy I had ever seen. I dropped to my knees and buried my entire face into her honey pot and began licking and sucking her cunt like I owned it. She began to moan and buck against my mouth right away as I relentlessly sucked her swollen clit.

By this time Anthony had pulled his cock completely out and was slowly stroking it as he watched me tongue fuck his sexy wife. I noticed this and decided it was time to push my luck even further.

"That's a good boy." I said. "Do you like watching me suck her clit?"

I heard him groan deeply which I took to be a "yes."

Fran seemed to like this new line of questioning as well as she started humping my face even faster.

"Do you want to see my fat white cock slide into her?"

Anthony nodded his head vigorously as he quickened his strokes.

"I can't hear you boy" I taunted.

"Yes, yes please yes. Fuck my wife!" he moaned desperately.

"Yes, what?" I insisted.

"Fuck! Yes sir. Yes sir. Please fuck my wife sir!!" he cried in agony.

"God yes please fuck me!!" Fran chimed in. "Shove that big white cock inside my pussy!"

"Come here boy" I ordered to Anthony. "Pull out my cock."

Anthony dropped his dick and crawled over to me reaching up for my fly. He unfastened my belt, unzipped my trousers and reached into my boxers, wrapping his big hand around my shaft.

Fran gasped at this sight and was clearly more aroused than she had ever been in her entire life.

"That's a good boy. Now get me nice and wet so I can slide right into her." I knew even as I said it that her cunt was already wet enough for me to slide my entire arm inside her but I wanted total obedience.

I sat back against the desk as Anthony brought his mouth to my cock and wrapped his thick lips around the head. I don't think he had done this before or at least not many times because he was awkward with it and unfocused.

"Get over here bitch!" I ordered to Fran. "Show your pathetic husband how to suck cock."

Fran got down on her knees beside her husband and they began sucking me off together. They never once looked up at me or at each other. They focused all of their complete and undivided attention on my cock.

After a few mins I reached down and grabbed Anthony by the throat and pulled him off of me.

"That's enough boy. Go back to your corner and watch as a real man destroys your wife's cunt."

I stood up and gestured for Fran to get on the desk. I pushed her back, spread her thick thighs wide open and let my fully engorged cock drop heavily right onto her throbbing clit. I then reached down and taking my cock in my hand began to rub the fat head up and down her slimy cuntlips.

Fran was moaning loudly and I could see in her eyes she needed to be pounded nice and hard. I placed my head right at her entrance and began forcing myself into her tight little breeding hole. The head of my cock popped into her and she let out a loud gasp.

"Fuck it's so big!" she cried.

She was incredibly tight and after all the build up I knew I wouldn't last long but I was determined to get a good few strokes out of this cunt before blowing my load.

Anthony was completely enamored and was fist pumping his cock with incredible ferocity. Just like I knew I wouldn't last long I knew he wouldn't be far behind.

My thighs slammed into hers as I buried my cock to the hilt with every thrust. Each time I bottomed out she would wince but I knew she loved it. I just kept pounding her cervix until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm going to cum, boy" I shouted. "I'm going to pump every last drop of my white seed right into your wife's cunt! I bet she's fertile, boy. I bet my baby is going to start growing inside her right away."

That was all he could take and Anthony groaned one last time as he began shooting his own cum all over himself.

This sight pushed me right over the edge and I shoved my cock right up against her cervix and my cock exploded filling her womb up with every ounce of my potent seed. Feeling my hot cum coat her insides was all Fran needed to reach her own explosive orgasm. I could feel as her cunt milked my cock dry with every spasm.

For a moment we both remained locked with each other as we came down from our mutual high. Anthony continued stroking his cum covered cock as he watched us intently.

"Get over here, boy." I said as I began to pull my cock from Fran's tightly gripping cunt.

I grabbed the back of his head a shoved his face right into his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

"You better suck it all out, boy" I snickered. "...unless you want to be raising my white babies."

I sat back in my chair and watched as he did exactly as I instructed. Fran never looked down at him. Her eyes remained fixated on me as I sat back grinning all the while.

"That's a good boy" I said softly as I pondered all the possibilities laying before me.

DM1977
DM1977
15 Followers