Anthony's Descent Ch. 01: Truth or Dare

Story Info
Anthony plays a game with his best friend and his girlfriend.
7.1k words
4.54
69.9k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyKaty
SissyKaty
111 Followers

I was hanging out with my girlfriend Katie in the basement of my parents' house. We had been dating for about 2 years, we were both currently 18 years old and seniors in high school. I was 5'6" tall with olive skin, I'm skinny with a little lean muscle built from playing various sports in high school. I had a 3.5" inch cock fully hard that I was extremely embarrassed by although, my girlfriend never said anything about it. Katie was 5'6" with tan skin and long smooth legs from running track all throughout high school. We had been having sex since the time we were 16 being each other's first. Our friend Sam was over at my house hanging out with us as well. Sam was a big guy, he was 6'3" well built and hairy. We had been friends since middle school which was where we met when playing lacrosse.

We had been playing video game but were getting bored, so Sam suggests that we start to play some truth or dare to spice things up. Sam goes first and asks Katie "Truth or Dare."

"Dare!" Katie said.

"I dare you to dance to Rude Boy by Rihanna." said Sam.

"Ugh fine, I hate that song though." Katie said as we queued up the song on YouTube.

She began to dance like Rihanna as the song started to play. She shook her ass, moved her hips seductively, and bounced her tits up and down. Both me and Sam watched her slutty dancing with rapt attention. Katie was not usually the kind of girl to act like that, but I guess when she had someone that's not me watching it made her braver.

The song ended, and she sat down out of breath. "It's my turn now you jerk" she said eyeing Sam with a gleam in her eye. "Truth or Dare" she asked him.

"Truth." he said. "Oh fine, you pussy ... Have you ever had anal sex?

Sam smiled and said "Yes."

"Oh my God with who?" Katie exclaimed her eyes going wide with surprise.

"Her name was Sarah, I fucked her ass last year when her parents were out of town. We used my spit for lube, and it felt amazing"

"Wow what a slut!" Katie said.

Sam smiled again seeming to think about the memory fondly, "Yeah she was a whore but god damn it felt so fucking good."

"Enough butt stuff, it's my turn." I cut in and said, "Katie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What is your favorite kind of porn?"

Embarrassed she giggled and said, "I watch a lot of gangbang and interracial porn." Her cheeks reddened as we laughed.

"You better watch out for all those black guys at school Anthony." Sam said. I laughed it off although, internally I was thinking about her fantasizing about black cocks.

I shifted in my seat to avoid my growing erection and said "Your turn Sam"

Sam looked at Katie and said, "Truth or Dare" She replied "Dare"

"I dare you to do a strip tease for us" he said grinning wide.

"You just want to see me naked jerk." she said as she made a disgusted face.

"Do it babe, don't be a pussy." I said.

She turned to looked at me with daggers in her eyes and said "Fine, I'll do it, but you better be ready when it's my turn"

I turned on some club music and Katie started to dance. She was wearing a blouse with a lace trim, short jean shorts, a bra, and panties. She began swaying to the music and slowly pulled her top over her head revealing her nice 36C breasts encased in her leopard print bra. She tossed the shirt on the ground and ran her hands sensually over her breasts and down her flat stomach. She then undid the button to her shorts and slowly turned around. Slowly she pulled her shorts down while bending over which gave us a great view over her taut ass. She ran her hands from her ankles, up her legs to her ass giving it a sexy little shake. Then she turned back around giving us a view of her almost naked body which was only hidden by two tiny pieces of fabric now. Sam and I stared at her intensely not bothering to hide our growing erection as we watched her erotic show. I stared in rapt attention as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She let the bra fall to the ground and reached up to squeeze her tits together before she let her hands drop low. She put her hands at her waist and hooked her fingers under the waistband of her matching leopard print panties with lace trim. She pulled them down her long smooth legs and as they fell to the ground we got a look at her smooth pussy lips. She bent over and put the panties in pile behind her taking extra time as she went which gave us a great view of her ass and pussy. Both me and Sam had noticeable erections at that point after watching such a sexy show from a normally innocent girl.

"God damn that was hot" Sam said. I nodded in agreement and thought to myself that shed certainly never acted like that for me before.

Katie was hot, flustered, and still very naked. She smiled shyly and sat down next to me leaving her clothes on the ground. I looked at her, caught her wicked smile, and asked "Are you going to get dressed?" I looked at her clothes pointedly. Sam was still ogling her naked form from the chair across the room still making no effort to hide the erection growing in his pants.

"I've got a better idea" she said

"Truth or Dare?" she said looking at me.

"Dare" I said. I thought there was nothing she could tell me to do more embarrassing than what she had just done.

"I dare you to wear my bra and panties till the game ends" She said.

"Oh, come on Katie I don't want to wear girls' clothes" I said pleading.

No sympathy in her eyes she said, "I stripped down for you two don't complain"

"Yeah don't be a little bitch" Sam chimed in.

Grudgingly I walked over and took my t shirt, shorts, and boxers off. As I pulled down my boxers Sam saw my cock, laughed, and said "Your cock is so small Anthony, no wonder your girlfriend wants to strip down for us".

I turned around quickly to hide my cock after he made that embarrassing comment. I bent over and picked up the panties, I picked up one leg and slowly slid them up my body until they felt snug covering my cock. I tried to put on the bra next, but I struggled with the clasps until, to my surprise, someone came up behind me and helped me hook them.

I turned around expecting to see Katie, but Sam was standing there with a grin "There you go sweetie" he said. Then he smacked my ass and went to sit back down which left my standing there with a bra, panties, and a red handprint on my ass.

Humiliated with my new ensemble I sat back down next to Katie. She and Sam were both laughing giggling glancing at my underwear that was easily containing my cock. Grimacing I continued the game "Alright Sam, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" he said.

"God dammit, I had a good one if he picked dare." I thought. "Fine I'll embarrass him now."

"Okay, have you ever masturbated thinking about Katie?" I said to him. My thought was that if he answered how I thought I would regain control.

He looked at her, still naked and she stared at him waiting for his answer. "Yes" he said after a few seconds.

Katie looked disgusted and threw a pillow at him "You are such a pervert Sam. Why would you think about me while you are jacking off?"

"I'm sure a ton of guys at school have done it too I can't be the only one" Sam said trying to downplay it. "Whatever, It's my turn now anyway. Truth or Dare Anthony?"

I knew he might try to get me to say some embarrassing shit now that he was pissed off, so I said "Dare"

"I dare you to give me a lap dance for the length of one song." He said with a grin that clearly showed how much fun he was having. "You can choose the song." He added, like that would make it better.

I looked over at Katie as I got up, she was still sitting there naked with a smile on her face as she watched my pantied ass. I picked Toxic by Britney Spears with the thought that it was a short song and that it had a good beat for a lap dance. I moved towards Sam who rubbed his hands on his cock, I faced away from him, towards Katie, and started to rub my ass against his crotch. I moved in time with music and gyrated my ass on him. I started to feel his cock grow in his pants and soon it pressed hard against my ass. I got up on his lap and straddled him facing towards him with the hope that the new position would put me farther away from his cock. He put both his hands on my ass and guided my ass right towards his cock though, so I gave up and accepted it. I felt the pressure through my clothes which caused my own cock to begin to grow hard from the constant rubbing and the feeling of his seemingly huge cock pressing against my ass. The song finally ended so I got off his lap and sat down. Embarrassed, I looked over at Katie and noticed her flushed cheeks and the growing wetness between her legs. She had obviously enjoyed watching her boyfriend act like a slut by giving a lap dance to a bigger man. She was still eyeing his crotch where she saw a huge bulge. She was probably wondering what his cock looked like and after feeling it on my ass, so was I.

Katie spoke first to break the silence that occurred after my lap dance, "Well that was interesting, I might have to get you to dance like that for me sometime Anthony."

Then she looked at Sam and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

He said, "Dare." I looked back at Katie eagerly awaiting her dare.

"I dare you to masturbate without cumming for the next 5 minutes." She said eyeing the huge bulge in his pants.

Shocked at her dare I looked over at Sam who did not seem surprised at all. He quickly took off his pants and boxers revealing his cock. Holy shit, it was huge! He was about 8 or 9 inches long and probably double my width. I looked down at my own crotch and noticed that you could barely see a bulge at all even with the tight panties on.

"This is how you stroke a real dick." He said as he looked at me.

Then he started stroking his dick with both hands and I realized he was doing something much different from when I jerked my own cock. I only ever need two fingers to stroke mine while he needs a whole hand and that barely covered it. I heard a wet sound and looked over at Katie who, still naked, had started fingering her pussy while she looked directly at Sam's big cock. Her fingers sloshed in and out as she leaked juices while her face displayed an incredibly hungry look.

"What's the fuck babe?" I said to Katie as I stared in amazement. I could not believe that she started masturbating without even being dared to.

"Well you got off grinding on his dick and now he's stroking his. It's only fair that I get off too."

She stuck out her tongue and looked back at Sam who had sped up stroking his cock after seeing her finger her pussy. Katie put another finger in her pussy and began to rub her clit with her other hand. All this stimulation made her moan and hearing her moan made me incredibly hard. I began to rub my cock through the panties loving the feel of the material on my hard cock.

Sam noticed what I was doing and said, "Yeah keep rubbing your clits for me ladies, it's making me so hard." It embarrassed me when he called my cock a clit. I turned red when he said it, but I also felt another twinge that made my cock even harder from being humiliated like that in front of my girlfriend.

Eventually the time ran out and Sam stopped stroking his cock but, he left his pants off which was very distracting because every time I looked at him all I saw was his cock.

Finally, after a few tense moments as we all took our hands off our genitals, it was my turn again. I looked at Katie and said, "Truth or Dare."

She pulled her fingers slowly out of her pussy so that she could think clearly and said, "Dare."

My mind raced with all the things I could make her do but I decided to show Sam that she's my girlfriend and I get things from her that he never will.

"I dare you to suck my cock right here" I said with a smug grin on my face.

"Ha-Ha okay fine" Katie said as she sat up on the couch and bent over towards my crotch. She rubbed her hand over her panties that were now covering my cock and felt how hard I was after watching everything that had just happened.

"Looks like you liked Sam's show as much as I did." She said teasing me with a wink.

She pulled my cock out of the panties and started to stroke it with her hand. I was already fully hard and as she looked from Sam's cock to mine she noticed, with wide eyes, that his was nearly double the size of mine. She lowered her mouth to my cock and easily took the whole length in it and she began sucking it as she has many times before. She licked the head as her mouth bounced up and down over my cock which drove me wild as horny as I was. I came in her mouth less than 2 minutes later not able to hold it any longer as her hot wet mouth enveloped my cock.

"MMM fuck, I sure love a mouthful of cum." She said as came up to give me a kiss. When her lips met mine, I felt her tongue dart into my mouth. It was salty with all the cum and as horny as I was I reciprocated eating my own cum out of her mouth. She lifted my panties back over my spent cock which completely covered it with only the smallest hint of a bulge.

I popped out of the little world we were living in the past few minutes and looked over at Sam who had his hands on his cock and as he stroked it up and down he looked at us with cum on our lips and said "My, you two look like you had a good time."

"We always do." I said as I rubbed Katies thigh. She smiled and put her hand on mine.

Sam broke us out of our happy trance when he said, "Truth or Dare Katie?"

"Let's keep the fun train going. Dare! Hit me with your worst Sam." She said smiling.

"I dare you to suck my cock." He said grinning wide.

"Come on dude no way." I said.

I looked over at Katie who was staring at Sam's huge throbbing cock. She looked like she was considering how it would feel when it exploded in her mouth.

"A dare is a dare Anthony, I'm not a bitch. Anyways you were just grinding all over his cock, so you have no room to talk." She said as she got up of the couch.

Still naked, she walked over and got on her knees her tits bouncing as she walked. She placed a hand on his thigh and another on his cock.

"You're going to need two hands baby, this is a real man's cock" Sam said as he looked down at her.

"You're right" she giggled "I just don't have any experience with something big like this. You saw Anthony's cock, right?"

"I saw your girlfriend's clit, and it wasn't that much bigger than yours Katie. It looked like you had fun eating her out though." Sam said, "She's quite the squirter." He said as he guided her hands onto his cock.

I was about to protest when Katie said, "Don't be mean to her Sam she might cry."

I couldn't believe this, why was my girlfriend suddenly demeaning me with this arrogant jerk? As I looked around I started to realize she might have a point. I was sitting there in a bra and panties with my own cum still on my lips as I watched my girlfriend on her knees about to blow a guy with a dick twice the size of my own. You couldn't even see my clit... I mean cock under my panties even though it was still half hard. My mind continued to race as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

As I wrestled with myself, Katie had finished caressing Sam's cock with her hands and was now licking the head. She licked his shaft up and down and put her tongue all over his massive balls. He grew impatient after all her licking and stroking, so he pulled her by her hair until her mouth was directly over his cock and pushed down as far as she could go. She came up gagging not even having been able to go halfway down on his dick before she needed to come up for air. I remembered that she had had no issues taking my whole cli..cock in her mouth. She went back down and tried her best to suck him off, but she was having trouble with his massive size. He grabbed her hair roughly and forced her into a rhythm of down, up, lick the shaft, and then repeat until he started to moan. He let her hair go but she stayed in the rhythm bouncing on his cock until suddenly, I saw his balls tighten. She tried to keep all his cum in her mouth like she had with mine but there was too much, and it spilled out of the corners of her mouth onto his shaft and balls.

Katie leaned back from the cock and looked up at Sam "Wow I've never had so much cum in my life. That was like 5 of Anthony's cumshots in one!"

"Well that's what happens when you lick a little clit instead of a cock, you only get a few little squirts." Sam said as he looked at her with lust. He was obviously still aroused despite his spent cock eyeing her perky tits and wet slit with his hungry eyes.

Katie, still on her knees in front of Sam, looked back me and said with a mocking grin, "Hey girlfriend, Truth or Dare?"

I flip her off and consider which one was going to be worse based on how she was acting. She was still on her knees in front of Sam his cock which was growing soft, still dripping with the cum Katie was unable to swallow. It looked huge even when soft. It might still have been bigger than when my cock was fully hard.

I still felt brave for some reason, so I said "Dare." This made her smile mischievously.

"Well since you liked eating your own cum so much, I dare you to come and clean the cum off of Sam's cock." As she said this she picked up Sam's heavy cock with one hand and offered it to me.

"Fine, a Dare is a Dare, right?" I said as I resigned to my fate, telling myself I would get them back on my turn.

I walked over, got on my knees, and looked at his cock which was still dripping with the cum that Katie sucked out of it. I felt my panties tighten as my little cock strained against the fabric. I felt Katie pat me on the butt which pushed me forward.

"Come on babe, suck that yummy cum off his cock for me." I moved my head forward and used one hand to grab the base of his cock.

"It's so heavy" I thought to myself as I mentally compared it to how I grabbed my cock with two fingers. I started to wonder if I was deluding myself by thinking I was a real man with a real cock. These humiliating thoughts pushed me forward, I lowered my head and started to lick the lower part of his cock near his balls. I worked my way up his cock licking all around his thick shaft until I got to the head. I worked around his cock this way until all his cum was gone which left his with a nice clean cock. It had started growing hard again as I worked on it and seeing it grow made my own cock twitch in my panties.

I looked over at Katie who, I'm guessing during my time sucking Sam's cock, started fingering her pussy again. I watched her fingers sloshing in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Apparently, me sucking Sam's cock was turning her on. She leaned over and kissed me, again I tasted cum but this time it was coming from both of us who has sucked it off his cock. We made out for a bit and then looked up at Sam who had been stroking himself while he watched us make out.

"Don't stop the show now ladies I was just getting hard again." He said as his hand stroked up and down his massive cock. I tried to tear myself away, but I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I didn't feel too bad because out of the corner of my eye I saw that his cock had Katie's full attention too.

Sam seemed to be enjoying the attention on him as we watched him stroke his cock right above our faces. I noticed that neither me nor Katie had made any move to go back across the room, instead we stayed on our knees as our mouths watered looking as his growing cock.

Suddenly Sam said, "It's your turn right Anthony?"

"My turn?" I said confused tearing myself away from his cock to look him in the face.

He smiled and said, "You know, the game we've been playing right?"

Suddenly I remembered how I got to be where I was: with my girlfriend, on my knees, with Sam's cum in my mouth. Truth or Dare.

"Oh right, umm Katie, Truth or Dare?" I said quickly as I looked over at her.

SissyKaty
SissyKaty
111 Followers
12