Anticipation

Story Info
She anxiously waits to see him.
1.2k words
3
10.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4:33 am Saturday:

Her breath steamed in the cold air that rushed through the car door as she opened it. A shiver ran through her body when an errant gust of wind blew across her bare ankles and up her skirt and over her naked thighs. She could feel her nipples harden instantly beneath her coat. They tightened into little pebbles and the fabric of her coat rubbed across them as she stood, causing a brief yet delicious shock of pleasure. She looked up in the predawn light to the window of his apartment and all the plans she had thought of the night before came rushing back to her and heightened her already brimming anticipation......

11:09 am Friday:

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow then. I'm looking forward to it!" She said.

"Me too. See you then," he replied as the hung up the phone.

She smiled to herself as she put the receiver back on its hook. Her smile was both one of love and mischief. "you have no idea just how much" she whispered to herself. He never even thought to suggest she get her oil done up where he lived during the day, her plan was intact. Her thoughts were broken by her boss dropping more work onto her desk. "you look like the cat that just ate the canary he said" and a pink blush spread across her face. You have no idea she thought to herself, and smiling she got back to work....

7:58 PM Friday:

Her giggles slowly faded as the last shakes of her orgasm left her. She had wanted to wait for his touch, his talented tongue, his sweating body thrusting into her, but having thought of little else all day she couldn't resist. She lit a cigarette and smoked it as she set her alarm clock for 3:00am. Enough time for some quality sleep before getting up and setting her plans in motion. She tamped out her butt and snuggled into the sheets letting the afterglow drift her away into dreams of him.....

4:34 am Saturday:

She felt the warmth from the car starting to fade from her nearly naked body under the coat as she started up the too dark stairs to his apartment door. She knew he'd likely wake up when her key slid into the lock but she stepped quietly so as to prolong the moment until then. Perhaps he had stayed up late online writing or maybe went out for drinks with friends? Maybe she'd be able to slip in and warm up a little before he woke up? These thoughts were too much to hope for. She wished only that he would like her surprise....

4:52 PM Friday:

She walked into her apartment exhausted both from a long days(weeks) work and the lack of decent sleep the night before. Dropping her coat and purse on the floor she slumped to the couch and contemplated going to sleep in her work clothes. Her feet and back were sore from the day and it took her two cigarettes and half and hour for her to unwind enough to even become aware of the headache she had. She lay back on the couch thinking of sleep when her eyes fell across the framed picture of Him she kept on her TV. His eyes sparkled at her and the smile she loved so much brought her back to a sitting position so she could see it more clearly. I have too much to do before I go to sleep she thought. She got up from the couch and went to her computer, started up her Internet connection and while it was sighing her on she went around the room picking out the clothes she need clean for work next weekend and the ones she would need for the weekend. She selected a silky nightgown she knew he would like and a pair of sexy thong underwear, the outfit he would wake up to tomorrow, and a few other surprises for Saturday night and threw the into the laundry basket and went back to the computer to check her e-mail......

3:46 am Saturday:

She was shivering almost uncontrollably as she pulled out of her driveway, the car seat had left a line of cold across the backs of her knees that she thought may not warm until half way to his house. She was seriously considering going back inside and to bed her war bed but the thought of his hot body warming her instead kept her foot on the accelerator....

5:05 PM Friday:

Her heart both melted and leapt with love and happiness. Her e-mail box had been full of forwarded jokes, Thanksgiving wishes and the usual spam but there was one letter waiting for her from him. It was an erotic story written just for her. One filled with both loving words and passionate sex, written just for her. He never stopped thinking of her and wanting her to be happy. She put paper in her printer and started it so she could read it over again while she did her laundry....

4:25 am Saturday:

Just a few more exits and she would be in his arms. She had spent the drive thinking of all the possibilities, all the acts and positions they might try the morning, this weekend. Maybe even a few new ones? Some new twists to their mutual favorites? The dampness was increasing between her thighs and she squeezed them together. Just two more exits now......

3:11 am Saturday:

The hot (almost too hot) water caressed her body and did its work to help shake off the remaining sleep that a couple of cigarettes and a half a can of coke could not. She was tired sure, but she knew that she would soon be able to drift back to sleep wrapped not in her lonely blankets but in his loving arms. Drift off in the afterglow of orgasms much stronger and more fulfilling than the one she gave herself last night. She washed the sweat of the previous day and the orgasm from last night off her and cleaned her hair with her new mint shampoo she loved. She conditioned too knowing how silky it would make her hair feel. Then she concentrated on shaving her legs and pussy making them also smooth and silky. She left a small patch at the top of her vagina and smiled at the way he would call it her "puff." Then she cleaned her body thoroughly and then just relaxed as the hot (almost too hot) washed the soap down the drain.....

4:35 am Saturday:

The deadbolt clicked as she turned the key. It made a clack loud to her ears in the cold predawn light. She'd had a little trouble even seeing the lock in this light. She opened the door slowly despite the cold nipping at her calves and stepped inside. He was looking at her with sleep and surprised both heavy in his eyes but when he saw it was she the smile she so adored came half formed to his lips. "I thought you were going to get your oil changed today" he said as she closed the door behind her.

"I am" she said and then smiled her most mischievous smile as she let her coat fall to the floor. "But I need a lube job too."

And there was that smile, brightening up his handsome face and her heart as her held his arms out to receive her....

4:36 am Saturday: To be continued...?