Anticipation

Story Info
Your fantasy is brought to fruit.
2.1k words
4.14
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounds in anticipation. It's beat gradually increases until it becomes a roaring thunder blocking out all other sounds.

My eyes crave to look about, to see from which direction You will be coming. Yet they are blinded by the silken softness of a cloth held tightly by a knot behind my head. Drawing my attention from the racing of my heart, allowing it the escape to returns to its natural pace.

Straining against the bonds that only I can see and feel I crave to move, to shift my position even just slightly. Although I know this will only anger you and so I resist this persistent urge.

How long have I been kneeling on the cold, hard floor; awaiting; craving the excitement stirred within me at the sound of Your voice? Digging my nails into the tops of my knees, while my mind continues to wander over the infinite possibilities of that which is to come.

After a time a whimper escapes from deep within my tightly clenched lips. Causing a flinch as I remember Your Command of silence. Have I just broken it, yet again, with a sound You have always love to draw forth?

I long to bow my heat at the misery and confusion this question brings; yet the collar about my neck prohibits this. The chill of the snap, attaching the leash to my collar, touching my bare flesh creates a rush of goose bumps to travel down my spine. Breathing deeply, almost but not quite sighing, to try and control the quivering of my body...I await You, replaying the things that has so far happened in my head.

How much time has ticked by? How long has it been since I arrived home, to find You standing, with your arms crossed, at the threshold?

Silently You pointed with Your left hand; the right still folded tightly across Your chest. Pointed towards The Door. Without a word Your total dominance rushes over me, making me completely forget the day's events. Dropping everything onto the table near the door, quickly removing both shoes and coat, I rush towards The Door. Barely remembering to take care of my things in the haze of excitement growing within me.

Your hand rushes out to stop me as I rush past, the feel of it instantly stopping me in my tracks. Eyes locked to Yours, searching for the reason to why you stopped me. My attention is drawn to the movement of Your finger as it travels to my lips, stopping to receive a small kiss from them. Withdrawing Your finger, transferring my kiss onto the lips I crave to feel brushing against mine. Watching, leaning towards You ever so slightly, Your lips have a cruel, upturned grin as You motion for silence.

"Knowing the way my voice caresses you, how much you always long to hear it, I have chosen to deny it to you. This will be the only time you hear it, until I choose otherwise! So, my lovely little baby, Savor it while you can! Not only will you be forbidden from hearing mine, so shall you be forbidden from making ANY sounds. Not so much as a Whimper! Do you understand me?" Sternly You look down at me, squeezing my upper arm when I fail to answer You fast enough. Understanding slowly dawns on just what Your Command means, mutely I nod, biting my lower lip in confusion. "Good, my pet, Now go!"

You point once again, releasing my arm so that You may re-cross Your own. Turning to head for The Door, a yelp of surprise is elicited from the shocking sting upon my arse. I bring both hands up quickly to still the possibility of any others; eyes wide in shock, realizing You had just tested me to see if I truly understood Your Orders.

As I try to slink off in shame, You grab me quickly by both arms, roughly spinning me around and forcing me to bend at the waist. Fear rapidly replaces shame, as I thrust my arms out to steady myself. Before I can find something, anything to grab a hold onto, the first blow comes. Hitting my upturned cheeks squarely. Silently, this time keeping all sound tightly held in cheek, I count off ten rapid strokes in my mind. Stinging me, even through the thickness of my jeans. Growling, You shove me away from You, to make my way stumbling towards The Door. Turning back, the knob grasped tightly in my hand, I manage to catch the look of disappointment on Your face as You turn Your back to me. Hanging my head in shame, my heart heavy with the knowledge of having just disappointed you, I turned once again and enter.

With numb knees, I kneel on the cold floor. My mind replaying this scene over and over again in its entirety. Briefly pausing to wonder at the severity of punishment, I shall be served by Your hand.

The sound of The Door slamming shut causes my heart to resume it's galloping race of trepidation. I know that You have just entered, and are somewhere within the confines of Your own personal playroom.

Searching with blind eyes, my hearing heightened to a fevered pitch, I search for any minute sign from You. Trying to pinpoint Your exact location, so that I may prepare myself for Your next move.

Silently Your hands caress my naked flesh, Your knuckles sending my perked nipples bouncing and jiggling in a sensuous dance. Your fingers move to lift and pull my sensitive nipples, pinching and extending them in a pleasurable torment.

My teeth crushing down painfully on my bottom lip, killing the moan of ecstasy begging to be released. Traveling up my skin, Your hands leaving a blazoned trail of fire, until they brush through my hair. Gently acting as two, four-fingered combs in a gentle pass through the loose strands.

Unexpectedly Your fingers become a steel trap, latching onto my hair and pulling it. Forcing my head back and to each side, giving clear access for You to push plugs into my ears that effectively cut out all sounds. Under the soft touch of silk my eyes become enlarged in shock. Opening my mouth to voice my shaken fears at this new and frightened even, You quickly take advantage of my gaping mouth to fit a ball gag into it. Completely cutting off all possible complaints. The snap clicking shut behind my head only serves to drive home my utter helplessness, driving me to understand my inability to give any indication; any hint of communication to You.

Shivering in fear, my heart racing faster then a rabbit being chased for its life, I keep my place kneeling on the floor. My hands turning into four white blazes against the soft tanned flesh of my knees, the nails digging deep trenches into the flesh.

What are You doing? Is this some sort of new training that You are seeking to impart upon Your little baby? What am I supposed to do now? I begin to wonder to myself.

My mind begins to play tricks on me, slowly increasing the awareness of my one last sense of touch. The feel of hands, more then the two, which I know, belong to You. Who else is in the room, sharing in Your pleasures of tormenting me to each tiny death of pleasures?

Hands begin touching me everywhere; lightly caressing my shoulders, hair and arms. Crushing the tender flesh of my breasts tightly together, pinching and pulling my nipples from time to time. Fingers walking down my inner thighs to fondle and stroke the moist and bare lips before sinking into my inner depths. How many hands are there? How many people have You brought into The Room to share in my demise?

As quickly as they all came, they departed. Leaving lasting telltale scratches of white all over my exposed body. White lines traveling over my body, highlighted against the serene canvas of my skin.

The hands entwined in my hair, are they Yours still? Tug and swirl the strands into a convenient rope, urging me to lift my body until I am no longer resting my weight upon my heels. Telling me to raise my hands off my knee's, leaving evidence of my own fears in the perfect eight crescent moon marks of my nails. Two sets of hands each grab tightly onto my arms, lifting forward and down, guiding them towards the floor.

Soon I am no longer kneeling in the manner of which you have taught me, but on my hands and knees. Naturally my back arches down towards the floor, lifting both my sweet sex and arse in a pleading question. Wishing to do nothing more then fulfill Your every whim, hoping to meet them before You are forced to impart them on me.

The sting catches me unawares, the plugs having worked against me by blocking out the warning whistling sound of the flogger as it cuts through the air on an arching path towards Your target. Before I have the chance to recover from the first blow, soon rapid blows redden my lower back and arse. Shifting aim, its tails flicking across my upper back and reaching around to flick my overly sensitive breasts.

How long has it lasted? How many times has the flogger contacted my flesh? Surely You cannot mean to slowly tear the flesh from my bones!?

Again and again the lines of fire are stoked upon my body, traveling from my thighs all the way to my shoulders. Wrapping around a flicking against my sex, driving a sweet pain into and against my clit.

Wondrously, the pain soon has me rocking back to meet each and every strike. My hips lifting to try shifting Your aim to smack against my clit, hoping to drive me over the edge and into the abyss of my own climax.

Screaming into my gag, the sound cut off before it even has a chance to be born, at the flogging ceases. My flesh burning with the need of its own murdered climax, lifting off my knees in a begging search for that which had caused the sensations to begin.

Soon hands once again travel over my flesh, fingers following the trails of welts along my body. Caressing the hot flesh with cold fingers, forcing me to remember each and every loving lash across it. Seeking hands soon lift my hands from the floor, returning me to my former position of kneeling back. My weight rests against flattened ankles, the burying in my thighs a constant reminder. Expecting the hands to release mine, I am soon shocked when they are once again lifted and soon I feel someone else in front of me. My hands are open and soon they're allowed to travel down the expanse of the person in front of me.

Quickly cuffs are quickly locked into place, the buckles cold against the skin where the leather straps don't quite come together. Goosebumps travel once again down my spine, soon to be forgotten as seemingly dozens of hands begin to travel and worm their way all over me.

Fingers once again weave into my hair, pulling my head back as far as they can. Once I am no long able to lift my chin any higher they flow back and grasp the snap to the gag, pulling it off and out. Something is rubbed against my lips; it's spongy and a bit wet. Hesitantly my tongue slips between my lips, licking them briefly before adventuring out to investigate the new object trying to press it's way into the warm depths of my mouth.

Exhaling through my nose, I smile and know soon know what is slipping into my mouth, I am still unaware as to if it is actually You or one of the other many hands that were just touching and caressing my flesh. Giving me time to become accustomed to the invasion, You slowly slide a few inches of Your long cock in. Gliding it in and out of the depths between my gripping lips, slowly driving it deeper with each inward thrust of your hips. Gradually it dives deep into my throat, causing me to gag slightly as this is much deeper then You have ever demanded of me before.

Rapidly Your hips begin to thrust, driving Your cock deeply in and out of my mouth, Your balls slapping against my chin. My tongue dances along the underside of your cock as a deep rumbling vibrates through it, heightening Your pleasure.

Before You reach Your climax You pull out of the deep recess of my mouth, Your hands still clenched tightly in my hair and pulling me forward. Soon I am led over a prone body, lying atop the mattress strewn on the floor carelessly. Gripping my ears, the hands guide me until I am posed over another hard cock. More hands soon press until it is buried deeply within my hot, wet sex.